Thread: When Harley Met Tucker (Femmeshipping, One-Shot)

Default When Harley Met Tucker (Femmeshipping, One-Shot)

This story is rated PG-13

Yes, it is Medea once again to bring you another one of her fics. Only this time, I am stepping away from my two favorite shippings Pokeshipping and Contestshipping to bring you a new story. If you are not familiar with Femmeshipping (it is the name taitofan came up with) for the shipping of Harley (Pokemon Coordinator) and Tucker (Battle Dome Frontier Brain).

And now a little info for you all. In my story Four Weddings, A Funeral, and A Baby (which takes about 10 years into the future), I slightly mentioned the couple of Harley and Tucker. But in the sequal to that A Series of Strange Events I had the two of them get married.

So now with this story, I've decided to write about how the two first met.

Here we go...

It was a late afternoon outside of the contest stadium in Fuchsia City. “Finish it off with Flamethrower Blaziken” May yelled out. With that, Blaziken knocked out Banette that belonged to Harley. Lillian then announced that May was the winner of the Contest. As Harley left the stadium, he held his pokeball and thought to himself how he could have lost to May yet again. During his mad rant, he bumped into another person. “Oh pardon me, ma’am” he said. It was then that the other person turned around and it turned out to be Dome Superstar Tucker. “Ma’am? Watch it buddy, I’m a guy” he said. Harley then said, “Well it was kind of hard just by looking. I mean, come on. Who wears a pink, fairy costume in broad daylight?” Tucker gasped and then told Harley that he looked like if a Cacturne was in a circus. Just then, the two started to argue and then ended up gasping in disgust and walking away. As Harley walked away angrily, he kept grumbling to himself. “I can’t believe he insulted my wardrobe. What nerve! Who does he think he is” he yelled out.

That night, Harley walked around Fuchsia City to see what was around. Suddenly, he walked passed a club called One Night Stan’s and noticed that it was a gay bar. With that, Harley started to run into an alley. A couple of minutes later, Harley came out from the alley, wearing a blue dress, his hair pulled back and some make-up on his face. Being somewhat famous, Harley was still in the closet on his homosexuality. When he went inside the club, he started to dance to the techno music. As Harley started to dance, everyone started to gather around Harley. “Hmm, looks like these people love my dancing. Ha, I am Harl…I mean Hannah, the dancing queen” he thought. Just then, the crowd went to another part of the dance floor. As Harley went over to see what everyone was crowding around. “Hey, what is everybody so excited about” Harley asked in a disguised voice. One of the girls in the club said that the person dancing was named Tabitha and that she was one fabulous dancer. When Harley made the way out of the crowd, he saw the so called Tabitha and started to wonder about her.

Throughout the night, Harley watched Tabitha. All of a sudden, Tabitha disappeared from his sight, so Harley went after her. Harley ran out of the club and saw Tabitha going down an alley and chased after her. “Wait a minute Tabitha, if that is your real name” said Harley. Tabitha just stood there and said that it was her real name. “Don’t play dumb with me. You’re that guy in the fairy costume I bumped into today. You see, I have a sixth sense of knowing who are men and women, and you are definitely a man” he said. Tabitha then started to talk in a man’s voice and said, “As are you. I must say, you had me convinced that you were an actual woman.” Harley blushed and told him that he made a pretty convincing girl as well. Now that they are on a good foot with each other, Tucker invited Harley over to his house.

Sometime later, Harley and Tucker went inside the house. Inside, Harley saw all of these pictures on the wall of Tucker posing in his fairy costume. And then he saw a clipping from a newspaper and saw a picture of him with the words “Dome Superstar Tucker” on it. “Oh my God, you, you’re really him. You’re the Frontier Brain, Tucker. I thought you were just some fruit trying to dress like him. If I knew you were really him at the beginning, I wouldn’t have insulted you like that” said Harley. Tucker smiled and then asked Harley what he was doing in a gay club dressed as a woman. “Well, as you might know, I’m a pretty famous coordinator. And well, I’m just not ready to be public with my homosexuality. Well, you heard my side of the story, so let’s hear about you” he said. Tucker then told Harley that he is in sort of a same position as he is. The problem is that so many of his audience members for his shows are women. He’s afraid that if he goes public with his choice of lifestyle, people would stop coming to his shows. “You know, I really didn’t mean what I said earlier about you looking like a Cacturne in the circus. I only said that when you insulted me first” he said. With that, Harley started to smile and the two started to lean in close to each other. All of a sudden, Tucker got shocked and got up as fast as he could. After he shut the blinds, he went back to Harley and the two started to make out.

Early that next morning, Harley, who was shirtless, was sitting in Tucker’s bed watching Tucker as he slept. “He truly isn’t like all of the other guys I’ve met. There’s just something special about him. Is it true about love at first sight” he thought. All of a sudden, Tucker’s cell phone started ringing. Since Harley didn’t want to wake up Tucker, he decided to pick up the phone. When he answered it was Scott asking for Tucker. All of a sudden, Tucker woke up in a panic and snatched the phone away from Harley. “Oh hi Scott, what, what, what’s going on? I mean is there a reason why you are calling me at…um, oh, 10:30 in the morning? Okay, a battle today. Yeah, no problem. Oh, the person who answered the phone, why that’s just my very distant cousin. Well thank you for the call, I will see you in two hours” he said. After he hung up with Scott, Tucker started to panic a little bit and wondered if Scott knew anything. Then he apologized to Harley and told him to leave quickly. Just as Harley put on his clothes, Tucker gave him tickets to see his battle today. Harley then smiled and accepted the tickets.

About two hours later, Harley arrived at the Battle Dome. As he sat down, he looked to his right and to his left and saw that the whole place was surrounded with women. Just then, everything became dark and one spotlight appears on stage. All of a sudden, Tucker jumped down to welcome everybody to the Battle Dome and all of the girls in the audience screamed their heads off. With that, Harley started to chuckle a bit and started to blush watching Tucker. After the battle, Tucker was on his way back to his dressing room when he was mobbed by a bunch of crazed women. When he finally made it to his dressing room, he had rips all over his clothes and gasping for air. Just then, Scott came in with a girl around each arm. “I swear Tucker, this is the life. I swear women love what you are doing. I don’t understand why I never see you with any woman” he said. Tucker chuckled nervously and then told Scott that he just hasn’t met the right girl. Just then, there was a knock on the door. “I told you before, I’m not signing any more autographs today” Tucker yelled out. When he opened the door, he saw Harley and then started to yell a little bit. When Scott asked who he was, Harley stepped in and said, “Who me? Why, I’m Tucker’s cousin.” As Tucker started to sweat bullets, hoping Scott bought the story, and told Tucker that he was going to leave now and didn’t give it a second thought. After Scott left the room, Tucker sighed in big relief and thanked Harley for covering for him. As Harley began to blush, he said, “Oh come on, you just don’t want anyone to know about your choice of lifestyle just yet. Say, I have an idea, why don’t we go shopping together tomorrow morning? Not as Harley and Tucker, but as Hannah and Tabitha.” Tucker wasn’t sure if he should go, but Harley was just persistent and finally convinced him to go with Harley.

That next morning, Harley and Tucker left the house dressed in their Hannah and Tabitha disguises. The two went all over the town in clothing stores, cafés, got their pictures taken in a little picture booth, and even went into a few erotic shops. After a fun filled day together, they headed back to Tucker’s house. “You know Harley, I was a little worried of going out in the public like that, but you really showed me a very good time, thank you” he said. Tucker then put on the television where the news was on.

Reporter #1: And in entertainment news, we have just received photographs of the local Frontier Brain, Tucker with a new girlfriend. But of what it seems Tucker is wearing clothes for females. Here with a live report... (Changes channel)

Reporter #2: Dome Superstar Tucker was found roaming the streets with what seems to be his new girlfriend. (Changes channel)

Reporter #3: It has been confirmed that the woman who is Dome Superstar Tucker’s new love is really no woman, but really a man. Harley, who is a world, famous Pokemon Coordinator… (Changes channel)

Reporter #4: With us now is one of Tucker’s friends, who is wearing a bag over his or her head to cover the identity.

Scott: Well, being one of Tucker’s close friends, I must say first hand that I am well for the most part shocked. I can honestly say that I did not see that coming.

As Tucker turned off the television, he started holding his head and worrying about what he was going to do. “Wow, I didn’t know that the media would catch on that fast. How was I supposed to know that they would see behind these disguises” asked Harley. Tucker then told Harley that he doesn’t think it’s a good idea to see each other again. “What? You just want me to leave like that” he asked as he started to tear up. Tucker then said that it was for the best as a tear fell down his eye. Just before Harley left the house, he stood at the door and said, “You may want me to leave now Tucker, but I know that later you will regret it. I’m done hiding now. I don’t care who knows about my homosexuality.” As Harley left the house, Tucker sat down on his bed, looked at the picture he took with Harley and began to cry.

A couple of days later, Harley was in a nearby town to compete in another contest. After he finished entering, he was approached by Lillian and she asked how he was doing. “Oh, I suppose you’re going to mock me, make fun of me, or hey, while you’re at it, make a very old Brokeback Mountain joke” he yelled out. Lillian then smiled and said, “Oh come on, there is nothing wrong with you being gay. And you know what? The contests will never exclude gays. You didn’t hear it from me, but the judge Sukizo; he is as gay as Spring Time. Oh and you can’t imagine all of the other coordinators that are gay too. But the point is, don’t be ashamed, be proud. You are who you are and that’s that. Oh my, look at the time I have to be going to the stage. Goodbye Harley and good luck to you in the contest.” As Lillian left, Harley smiled and knew that one day Tucker would come to his senses. Hours later, after the contest was over, Harley looked all over the stadium to see if by some lucky chance, Tucker came to watch. Unfortunately, Harley did not see Tucker there and then he started to give a sad sigh. On his way out of the stadium, Lillian bumped into him. “Harley, why are you so bummed out? For someone who just won a contest, something must be bothering you” she said. Harley then asked Lillian why she is stalking him. Lillian then apologized if it seemed like she was stalking him. She then pulled out a videotape and told Harley it was a copy of his performance today and told him to give it to his lover. “Oh Lillian, you’re such a doll. I can’t believe how incredibly nice you are” he said as he began to cry. Just then, Sukizo walked by and Harley told him that he looked fabulous and then left. Sukizo had a puzzled look on his face and then said, “You told him about me, didn’t you Lillian. I don’t like it!”

The next morning at Tucker’s house, Tucker was moping around his house for the past couple of days wearing nothing but a light pink robe. Just then, there was a knock on the door. Tucker got up in a hurry thinking it might have been Harley, but when he opened the door, he saw Scott. “Tucker, you’ve got to pull out of this slump. Come on, you’ve been cooped up in here for the last five days. Look, if this is all about that interview on the news, it was not my idea to wear that bag” he said. Tucker just sighed and told Scott that he wasn’t mad at him, even if he didn’t mean what he just said. Scott then said, “Well, I guess that wasn’t your finest moment dressed up like a woman in public. But when I saw the photographs all around, for the first time, I actually saw you happy and it wasn’t stage happy. And what’s even better, the women that come to you performances, sure they are a little disappointed, but I heard through the grapevine that they are liking the real you. Somehow, women just seem to like the whole queer eye for the straight guy thing. Ten years later and they still eat it up. But the point is, if something or someone makes you happy, forget what others say, just do what seems right, as long as it isn’t killing anybody.” As Tucker smiled he went to the door and told Scott that he is going to find Harley and apologize. When he opened the door, he saw a videotape on his front steps with a note attached.

Tucker,

I hope that you are doing well considering all that has happened. Even though I have only known you for about five days, I feel that you are the man of my dreams. Anyways, I wanted to give you this videotape of my latest Contest battle so in case you never want to see me again, here is something for you to remember me by. It was fun being with you, even if it was for a short while.

XXX

Harley

After reading the note, Tucker started to tear up and said that he made a big mistake. “I have to find Harley and make up with him. Scott, you’ve got to help me find him” he yelled out. Scott then told Tucker to hop in his car. All through the town, they searched for Harley left and right, high and low, but there was no sign of him. After an hour of searching for Harley, Tucker started losing hope and asked if anything else could go wrong. Scott then said that he forgot to tell him earlier that he has a battle in a couple of hours. “You wait until now to tell me this Scott” he questioned.

At the Battle Dome as Tucker was getting ready for his upcoming battle, Scott was doing a last minute search around town. “Okay Scott, just focus. He can’t be that hard to find, he’s a tall guy with purple hair and dresses like a Cacturne. Who else in the town would look like that” he asked. In the middle of him talking to himself, he sees Harley walking on the side walk. “Harley, thank the great, good Lord I found you” he said. Harley turned around and asked who the hell he was. Scott then said, “Oh, I’m one of Tucker’s friends and I wanted to find you and tell you that Tucker loves you. He’s made a huge mistake and is now open with his homosexuality.” Harley scoffed and asked why he should even believe him. “Harley, you have to believe me. I have been good friends with Tucker for many years and when I saw him in that picture with you, he looked happier than he has ever been before. And after reading your note, he swore that he would find you and make up with you” he said. Harley then smiled and asked Scott to take him to see Tucker. “Hey no problem-o Harley, Tucker has a show coming up. Oh crap, his battle begins in 10 minutes” he yelled out. Harley then hopped in the car and told Scott to step on it. Scott then floored it and they zoomed off to the Battle Dome.

Ten minutes later, Scott and Harley arrived at the Battle Dome. As soon as Harley opened the door of the car, he started throwing up. “Oh, I guess I was going a little too fast or I forgot to put deodorant on again” he said. After Harley finished up, he wiped his mouth and ran inside. In the stadium, he saw Tucker coming out on the stage and welcoming everybody. Just then, Harley’s eyes began to tear up and he ran down the stairs screaming out Tucker’s name. Tucker started to hear a faint yelling of his name and stood in shock. Just then, bodyguards came and grabbed Harley. Tucker then saw the bodyguards and Harley and Tucker yelled at them to let him go. Tucker then smiled and asked for Harley to join him on stage. When Harley joined him on stage, Tucker then said, “At first, I was a little worried about revealing this. I was worried about what people would say when they find out that I am gay. Right now, I don’t care anymore. Right now, I want the whole world to know that I LOVE HARLEY! And I hope that he loves me back.” As Tucker held his hand, Harley began to blush and said that he loved him back and the two kiss passionately on the lips. The audience then gave them a standing ovation as they proclaimed their love for each other. After the kiss, Harley told Tucker that he better take his seat and have the battle start and then wished him good luck. As Harley walked off stage, Tucker smiled and brought out his pokemon

After the battle (which Tucker won), Harley moved in with Tucker and every single day that they are together, it is always a celebration.

Harley: Come on, let’s do it again honey.
    Tucker: Harley, we’ve done it five times already. Oh, but I just can’t say no to that face.

Harley (singing):
    Bombs are flying
    People are dying
    Children are crying
    Politicians are lying too.
    Cancer is killing
    Texaco's spilling
    The whole world's gone to hell
    But how are you?

I'M SUPER
    Thanks for asking
    All things considered
    I couldn't be better I must say

I'm feeling super
    No, nothing bugs me
    Everything is super when you're
    Don't you think I look cute in this hat

I'm so sorry
    Mr. Cripple
    But I just can't feel too bad for you right now.
    Because I'm feeling
    So insanely super
    That even the fact that you can't walk
    Can't bring me down

Tucker (singing):
    He's super
    Thanks for asking
    All things considered
    He couldn't be better he must say

Harley (singing):
    I'm super
    No, nothing bugs me
    Everything is super when you're
    Don't you think I look cute in this hat
    These little pants, this matching tie
    That I got at Vogue
    I'm super

Tucker: In the barracks and the trenches as well
    Harley: Stick 'em up.
    Tucker: My man Harley says do ask do tell
    Harley: Skittles
    Tucker: Yes he's super and he's proud to be gay
    Harley: OK
    Both: Everything is super when you're gay! WHEN YOU’RE GAY!

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

That was awesome I have to admit this probably the only same-sex couple I support due to my beliefs but these two are hilarious together and I cannot resist it good job.
    Betelgueseshipper for life Yo!

XD @ the song. I love South Park. :B This pairing owns. Great story. I loved the part when it was all over the news about Tucker. Keep up the great work!

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

That was great! Harley and Tucker really do seem made for each other. I'm glad I'm not the only one who's wondered about Tucker in his fairy costume O_o

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Well, Tucker was the only one I could possibly see together with Harley. And of course the South Park song, well I just wanted to put something frivolous in there so, why not. Thanks for all of the comments.

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Blaziken master Guest

That was brilliant! I loved the part with Sukizo saying "You told him about me didn't you Lilian?I don't like it!"

Hm...Never thought of this couple before...But, why not? Anyhow, I liked how you made them together, then split them up, and got them back together again...I liked what Scott said too. Anyway, I liked this One-Shot! ^_^
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)

... I love you.
    But I can't belive you put that STUPID "I'm super" song there xDDDD.

It was nice, though the plot didn't work out well in some places; it seemed like you had been rushing to finish this...
    The best thing in this was that there were some things that I've thought about myself, too, like Enishida's loyalty towards Hiisu.

But I LMAO'd to this xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Medea
    “Ma’am? Watch it buddy, I’m a guy” he said. Harley then said, “Well it was kind of hard just by looking. I mean, come on. Who wears a pink, fairy costume in broad daylight?” Tucker gasped and then told Harley that he looked like if a Cacturne was in a circus. Just then, the two started to argue and then ended up gasping in disgust and walking away. As Harley walked away angrily, he kept grumbling to himself. “I can’t believe he insulted my wardrobe. What nerve! Who does he think he is” he yelled out.
    Oh, that was soooo good...

Make more =D!

Oh, and using these , . ! and ? would clear your story up more

s i e l u n v i h o l l i n e n
    dA!

© Strawberry.

I'd never though of Harley and Tucker together before, I like it ^^.

The story itself was pretty good, I didn't notice any grammer mistakes at all. I like what Scott said ^^. Um, I think Tucker was a little OOC, but it was still good ^^