Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Thinning the Hoard! (457)

You know this is really anyone's game now, but I believe May might have a chance of winning. Also I like that Aipom, he's funny. I think Ash will capture him becuase Aipom will probably want to go on an adventure with them (like all of Ash's other pokemon) I mean did Ash really give up when he was trying to get Treecko? no, so I say Ash will either try to say good by to Aipom, but Aipom wants to go with him or something like that.
    I am the proud member of the Hoenn Lovers Club. (click below)http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=107609 I am the king of the Red Moon! ^_^
    ¤ If you ever pushed a door that said pull, put this in your signature. ¤

I'll give Munchlax K.O.'ing Wigglytuff with Focus Punch. That's and a massive attack and seeing how Munchlax way as much as it does, I don't think the Stay Puff Marshellow 'mon would be all that well off after taking it. However, I'm goi g to whine a little about Eevee's shadow ball OHKO on Caturne. One, the dreaded type matching. Caturne has a natural resistance to Ghost attacks. It would have little to injure it. And too, Eevee shouldn't be strong enough to create a Shadow Ball that devastating. It's not as cheap as Squirtle's win but it's not completely fair.

Aipom must die.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

It might be that May will win, but now I want it to be Drew! May always win if Drew uses cool pokémon (I'm talking about Absol). And Damn...May defeated harley so easy, cacturne was already dead in what...2 seconds??? It's just wrong, I want a real loooooooooooooong battle!

BTW Cacturne and Absol in one episode, COOL!!!!

Isn't this episode great?? YES IT IS!!

I love it, 1st there's Cacturne my favourite, and then there's Abosl, my 2nd favourite

See ya!!
    Cacturne, The One and The Only!!!

Credit to LASL for this amazing banner!!

Credit to Gladeshadow!!

These appeals are getting better and better. I love how Octillery uses a fire attack, just awesome.
    I'm surprised of Harley's Wigglytuff. First I thought it wouldnt fit with Harley's "creepy"-theme team. But I guess I'm wrong, Wigglytuff looks like a mad b*tch XD(it's face expression at least).
    Seems like Ash is really going to catch the Aipom...oh well.
    Last edited by FireHead Hank; 23rd June 2006 at 3:22 PM.

Pokemon Y Friend Code 4356-0012-3407
    Poison Safari: Toxicroak, Ariados, Cascoon

Currently looking for a female HA non-US Murkrow
    preferably with 5IVs and in a Heal Ball or Luxury Ball

PM me if you have one! ♡

Harleys Appeal just plain ruled, thats what an appeal should look like in my opinion. His Wigglytuff just looked funny though, having the whole biatch thing going on.

And Ash failing to capture Aipom??? There must be a D/P evolution for it as I can't see the writers giving the main character an old pokemon.
    Breezy is my little sister. Anyone who messes with her has to answer to me!
    My Twin's are Trillian and Sakara

Quote Originally Posted by Lupin
    Harleys Appeal just plain ruled, thats what an appeal should look like in my opinion. His Wigglytuff just looked funny though, having the whole biatch thing going on.

And Ash failing to capture Aipom??? There must be a D/P evolution for it as I can't see the writers giving the main character an old pokemon.
    This has been something going on for ages for the Aipom thing..since Aipom made an appearance with Ash's hat

well if so...it better be drawn well

anyway...the ep was good Cacturne was out fast...dat was kinda sad
    (>^_^)> !i!i!i! ~ŁańkaŃ \|/ ßlάĉK §ϋŃ~ !i!i!i! <(^_^<)

Click here to be directed to the game ---> Pokemon Survivor

Why, oh why, couldn't Harley succeed in taking out one of May's Pokemon?
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

OMG! Ash is gonna catch Aipom!!!!!!
    -lol just kidding but seriously, i hope that either a) Ash captures Aipom and later on it will evolve into a D/P Pokemon or b) it leaves Ash alone after Episode 459. Also, I tried watching the preview for next week's episode on the tv-tokyo site and for some reason even though the site says 29-6, it is still showing the trailer for yesterday. Weird.

you i'm curious to know one thing when did the rocker dude have time to take a picture with May it didn't seem like he did under how that episode went but it's cool that he got shown anyway nice to see other coordinators get mentioned besides the important ones.

Edit: i thought somebody said Combusken was glowing red at the end of the episode, or was that just next weeks preview.
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; 23rd June 2006 at 3:32 PM.

B-O-R-E-F-E-S-T!

Te episode downright stunk with too many boring parts and Cacturne fainting to a Shadow Ball. ONE Shadow Ball. You SB is NVE against Dark types, right? That's how cheesy the anime is (this isn't the first time they did this, They also screwed up like that in the Johto League battle against Harrison).

Season One Complete!

Default How??

Where is the torrent. I wanna see this episode!

I thought this ep was way better thatn the last one espeacially in the appeals . The Harley vs May battle was too short epeacially Cacturne getting fainted after 1 shadowball

Where's the torrent?

Quote Originally Posted by GREYFOX_08
    Where's the torrent?
    Squirtle's not battling, so it's ability torrent isn't shown. At least that what I hope you're alluding to <.<
    Oh yeah! May's battle against Drew has both Squirtle and combusken! Both have an ability that would make them glow their respective color, kind of like Grovyle. Now that'd be neat!

What's with Absol's horns this episode? It looks like the black horn keeps shifting from point upwards to pointing downwards. @__@

Downwards: http://www.serebii.net/anime/picture.../457/AG141.jpg
    Upwards: http://www.serebii.net/anime/picture.../457/AG143.jpg

Plus, you may be an aipom hater, but come on:
    http://www.serebii.net/anime/picture.../457/AG252.jpg
    OMG CUTE!!
    Last edited by Porygandrew; 23rd June 2006 at 6:33 PM.

Saw the pics, it did look good ( except for the Aipom part)

- Shuu's appeal with Absol looked interesting, surrounding itself in water was cool. Harley sitting and clipping his nails was just hilarious, he really adds to the GF, IMO.

- Shuu just walking away Jessie while she was (trying) to talk to him...I laughed at that.

- Octillery's fire appeal rocked, it looked so tough while being surrounded in flames.

- Aipom...that thing is SO annoying, I'm glad Ash didn't catch that thing, last thing I need is to see that Pokemon popping out of it's pokeball taking Ash ( or somebody else's) hat in an episode. Hopefully nobody catches it, if they do I'll yell.

- Shuu, I have no clue what he was doing/saying to Absol, or what Haruka said to him, but whatever it was he sure got ticked off enough. Wonder what Ash said to Shuu, 'cause whatever he said it looked like it sorta calmed him, or got though his head.

- Harley and Haruka's match...*sigh* what to say about this. First off, why couldn't Harley have knocked out one pokemon, but one of his Pokemon had to get knocked out by one shadow ball. WigglyTuff looks like a tough and bad*** fighter with that battle. What was the point of having Aipom watching the match, I really don't understand. Harley's face after Haruka was hugging her pokemon was too funny.

- Haruka and Shuu's battle is looking intense, I really can't tell if Squirtle was about to cry, or if it was shocked when Combusken fell down after the attacks hit it.
    Favorite Quote:
    Mr.Moseby (to Zack and Cody) : All right, but I will get the both of you, and your little hawk too.
    - Suite Life of Zack and Cody

YAY! WAKANA CAMEO! HUGGLE!

I really wish they didn't wait until halfway through the episode to start the battle. That's what resulted in it being rushed. Oh, and of course the whole unfunny Aipom thing. I think the writers wanted to give Wigglytuff the majority of the screentime, and since we've seen Cacturne so much, they felt it didn't need too last long. I don't know how Saori's been able to make it as far as she has, because to be honest, her appeals aren't that great (I didn't even like the Lapras one in the previous episode). But I think I should wait until I actually see the episode to make further calls.
    Quote Originally Posted by GREYFOX_08
    Where's the torrent?
    Go to Ohio. They are currently submerged in a TORRENT of water.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

guys that one Shadow Ball that did Cacturne in was the one that Munchlax punched in the preview and i did notice that the ball had a white arua surrounding it in the pictures so it may have absorbed the fighting energy from Munchlax's Focus Punch and that is what did Cacturne in and not just the ball itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Porygandrew
    May's battle against Drew has both Squirtle and Blaziken! Both have an ability that would make them glow their respective color, kind of like Grovyle. Now that'd be neat!
    It's Combusken, not Blaziken, you got me all hyped up! >

Quote Originally Posted by Chatsy
    And awwww at the pictures here:

I love random pictures.
    I loved those as well ^_^ The Wanaka ones are so sweet <3 But at least they showed them, and they have pictures unlike last time when they were just watching TV. But this time her kinda Rivals have pictures of her. Thats cool IMO.

I think Jo-Jo or Cybercubed are going to be very happy, since one of them wanted to see Wanaka again ever since she first appeared.

But I think thats even cooler is that she has a picture of Drew! Admirationshipping!

The Appeals rocked much more this time, last time they were lack-luster and this time less awful.

Though Caroline and like Norman not watching kinda shocked me, maybe they will next episode? ^_~

I,m downloading this episode right now, it just came out!
    I cant wait to see this battle, i really wonder why Drew got all mad
    at May, my Japanese sucks....

And when, oh when is Combusken ever gonna evolve into a Blaziken? Do the writers think Blaziken would be too uber/contest-unworthy for May?

I can't wait to see this episode
    www.mE-Entertainment.net

...hasten to drown into beautiful eyes ♫
    Sig Request Shop

The preview for the third one is awesome because of the Aipom.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard
    guys that one Shadow Ball that did Cacturne in was the one that Munchlax punched in the preview and i did notice that the ball had a white arua surrounding it in the pictures so it may have absorbed the fighting energy from Munchlax's Focus Punch and that is what did Cacturne in and not just the ball itself.
    All it would do is slightly increase the velocity. It's wouldn't have transfered fighting energy since there's no such thing. The point of fighting attack is that's they're purely dependant on muscle and skill and can't be transfered to ball of dark energy. Admit it, the writers pulled another cheap win out of their hind ends.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Now for some quickfire thoughts as I'm watching:

- Harley's filing his nails? Ha.
    - Wakana: Profile of a true fangirl.
    - XD @ Wobbuffet blinding Jessie.
    - Dance along with Harley!
    - Aipom must die now.
    - How do you sock and suspend a beam of energy?
    - All right, so May's already in the Top 16 when against Harley.
    - That's one EVIL looking Wigglytuff.
    - How did Aipom sneak past security without an entrance pass?
    - Non-vocal Haruka's Theme is starting to get annoying now.
    - Hooray! Munchy's getting the crap slapped out of it by giant ears!
    - You know what would have been funny? Having Wiggly get blown against Cacturne, thus popping it and sending the thing flying.
    - Looks like May learned something from teetering Banette in the last contest.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

I have to talk about pics because I don't know where you can watch the episode. Losers. <_<

- Absol has an interesting looking appeal. May's mouth is open.
    - Yay, Wakana! I'm really liking those pictures.
    - Jessie got REJECT'D by Drew. Meowth looks like Hitler.
    - Harley had a pretty cool looking appeal.
    - Ash FAIL'D in his attempt to capture Aipom. Good.
    - That Slowbro was Saori, right? It didn't look too interesting to me.
    - What's Harley saying to May? Now she looks all DETERMIN'D.
    - I don't know why Ash is looking happy. He just FAIL'D after all, glad to see May in time or something?
    - May's appeal looks OK. At least there isn't any ice.
    - Looks like the guys cheered May up some.
    - Why is Scary!Drew there?! Harley is evil.
    - Hm, wonder if Respectshippers are happy. Er, if you ignore Brock.
    - I guess Drew wasn't the scariest looking thing in the episode. Wigglytuff rawks.
    - That fuggin Aipom.
    - The way Harley lost looks kind of stupid. Almost cheap. Maybe.
    - The theory that Saori would have lost before Drew/May did is SUNK'D. She's into the next round, thanks to some unimportant coordinator of the minute.
    - Drew and May have sparkly eyes! About time their rivalry is brought back again.

Yup, I'm done. D:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast