Thread: FairyWitch/Eeeveelover's New Graphics

Default FairyWitch/Eeeveelover's New Graphics

FairyWitch/Eeveelover824's Graphics

hey guys I use to have a old graphics thread but it got put back because I didn't update it in time which was too late to update so I will start a new thread for it.

I am a traditonal artist but I do alot of banner graphic art for serebii so I like share banners I made for people here on serebii that I like and as well as my improvements on my banner making as well as userbars and etc.

Spoiler:- Simple banners:

Spoiler:- Foreground Image Banners:

Spoiler:- Brush Effect Smudge Banners:

Spoiler:- C-gear Banners:

Spoiler:- Pop Out Banner:

Spoiler:- Tech banners:

Spoiler:- Animated Banners:

Spoiler:- Avatar Banners:
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 12th July 2016 at 12:07 AM.

Looking for active Leaders! if interested then visit the TEF League!
    IGN: Allie3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Tef Chat Site~Guild's Spread~Trade Shop~Yugioh Club~Art Shop~Youtube Shiny Videos

Normally I don't visit this section but I decided to do it for the heck of it and when I saw the second foreground banner, it made me miss a certain SPPf member even more (assuming he used the banner). Why did you have to go Myrrh? ;_;

But other than that nice artwork, FairyWitch! I remember some members using the artwork shown in the examples in the past and it made me feel somewhat nostalgic considering a couple of them were once active here. The foreground banners especially are pleasant to me since I like the background's color and lighting to them.

Good luck with the rest of your future artwork!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    Normally I don't visit this section but I decided to do it for the heck of it and when I saw the second foreground banner, it made me miss a certain SPPf member even more (assuming he used the banner). Why did you have to go Myrrh? ;_;

But other than that nice artwork, FairyWitch! I remember some members using the artwork shown in the examples in the past and it made me feel somewhat nostalgic considering a couple of them were once active here. The foreground banners especially are pleasant to me since I like the background's color and lighting to them.

Good luck with the rest of your future artwork!
    actually he did use one of those banners and he on and off occasionally just not as much as he use to but thank you for the kind words for my work :3 I appreciate it I will be updating more artwork soon. I hope to continue the tradition here on serebii as long as I can to fill the forum with nice artwork ^_^

My Guild~Tef Chat Site~Guild's Spread~Trade Shop~Yugioh Club~Art Shop~Youtube Shiny Videos

more graphic updates I made

more banner updates ^_^

these are my header pop out banners I normally make in my art shop I hope you all like them as well as if you have any other tips to help please comment thanks ^_^

only one update since the last but I will have some more soon in a bit :3

new banner updates :3