Thread: Pokemon Emerald Team help

Charizard2000 Guest

Default Pokemon Emerald Team help

Can someone suggest a team to me for pokemon emerald, without using legendaries?

try telling us what availible pokemon you have.
    but if its for battle fronteir,you can use latias/latios there,so..yeah,just tell us what is availbe to you right now.

Charizard2000 Guest

For an elite four team. I've caught and trained every possible non-legendary pokemon that can be caught i just need suggestions for elite four mainly.

i say use sceptile,Walrein(or any other pokemon that knows ice and water type moves), Aggron, Some sort of rock poke, A minun (or the other 1),and Gardevoir

We really don't do "make me a team" threads here. You need to at least have some idea of your team, then people in the Rate My Team forum (not this one) can help you with moves or suggestions for alternate Pokemon to use. But just posting "suggest a team!" is too vague.

-Closed
    RULES

Read. Learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess
    Hey mods, guess what, theres a spam post in a thread in a forum. Im not gunna tell you where! You have ot look for it! Lol! And when you dont find that specific post in that specific thread wihtin 5 MINUTES... Im gunna post a thread to complain about your poor modding behavior =( *****es. HOW DARE YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ME!?!??! Now start searching.