Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Aipom & Circumstance! (459)

Default Aipom & Circumstance! (459)

Aipom & The King!

On their way to the Battle Pyramid, Ash & Co. come across a town where the locals are looking for a new King to lead them. In doing so they run an event and whoever wins the event gets to be king for a year. However Ash's newly captured Aipom manages to get stuck in the crown. Will Ash be able to retrieve the crown and get the event happening?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

First post!

I don't think this is gonna be a good episode. It just doesn't look like it will be so exciting.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I think this'll be a funny filler, which usually makes for a interestingly good filler.
    I'm your biggest fan,
    I'll follow you until you love me<3
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/zvo3zt.gif[/IMG]

So far what i picked up is that Aipom knows double team.
    My translation of Japanese is not good at all but i'll still give it a try, this is what i got from pokeani:
    It seems like the battle pyramid is around a valley. Ash and the group are eating lunch and i think Aipom is jealous of pikachu for sitting on ash's shoulder, so it takes its hat and runs off. Later it takes the crown and it gets stuck onto its head. TR are also planning to take the crown. I think the character of day is a guy named Hiyoshi. Everyone is pretty much trying to get the crown. As I said before my translation may not be correct so for those who understand alot better then I do, feel free to correct me (no charge today,lol).

Quote Originally Posted by 4th Genaration Master
    First post!

I don't think this is gonna be a good episode. It just doesn't look like it will be so exciting.
    Okay, seriousely - real apologies for mini-modding, but the mods seem to have gone AWOL at the mo.

Do not post if you don't know anything about the episode, this is not the speculation thread.

End of post.

Cool, Aipom learns Double Team...at least we know Aipom's appearance in this filler wasn't just to be the main cause for the conflict. I'm glad this is an episode where Aipom learned a new attack (or had the attack, just used it now).

Anybody know if the opening change in this episode?. You know, something about Aipom or something lika that.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamez
    So far what i picked up is that Aipom knows double team.
    My translation of Japanese is not good at all but i'll still give it a try, this is what i got from pokeani:
    It seems like the battle pyramid is around a valley. Ash and the group are eating lunch and i think Aipom is jealous of pikachu for sitting on ash's shoulder, so it takes its hat and runs off. Later it takes the crown and it gets stuck onto its head. TR are also planning to take the crown. I think the character of day is a guy named Hiyoshi. Everyone is pretty much trying to get the crown. As I said before my translation may not be correct so for those who understand alot better then I do, feel free to correct me (no charge today,lol).
    Of course every Pokemon has to be jealous of Pikachu. Any previews for it after? Err um sounds good.

This episode had it's highs and lows. The intro did not change other then the sound effect being removed at the beginning again.

Spoiler:- Episode Spoilers:

The sound effect has been gone for a couple episodes. I love when Pikachu is trying to get the crown off of Aipom. This should be a good episode.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

It's gone on and off.

Pics are up on filb.de. If you like old men in togas, this episode is for you. TR has a legion of Mecha-Fearows. Aipom gets its crown removed after being fed some sour berry, causing its head to compress. Filler boy gets crowned king. Animation = Ick. Nothing else to say. (unless it has some exceptional BGM, which I doubt)
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

It's about fecking time one of Ash's Pokemon did something about Pikachu's favourism. Seriously, they all just lay down and take it, but Aipom won't. From what I can gather from the pictures, he forces himself into Ash for a hug. That just wins right there. Whoever said Aipom is trying to take Pikachu's place is right...but do you see me complaining?

Otherwise, the episode was pretty bad. When the plot consists of getting a stuck crown off a Pokemon's head and defeating the "horribly powerful" mecha Fearows, there isn't much to say.

Quality Ash and Aipom bonding time, though.

Oh my God, Aipom is so fricking cute!!! It just made my day. xD

.C., I totally agree, it's about time one of the team did something about Pikachu being the main guy, and it being Aipom, his newest capture, that just makes it better. Newcomers jealousy. =P

Well it looks like Aipom wants to take pika's place. Since it doesnt like beings in its pokeball and we finally got a picnic scene since what seems forever. Aipom eats with the humans and pikachu while the other pokemon eat on the ground. Aipom gets jealous of pika on Ash's shoulder and takes his hat. It runs around to the crown area. A bunch of girls in bikinis are all over Brock. Nosepass was featured for an incredibly short time. TR tries stealing aipom but only gets ash's hat. Aipom grabs the crown and everyone chases it. It puts the crown on eventually and pikachu catches up with Aipom and tries to remove the crown but its stuck. The two run around from the angry mob for a while. Ash meets up and comes to the same conclusion. Ash is talking with Aipom and it says something that makes Aipom starry eyed. It clings onto Ash for a while and the rest of the gang meets up with them and Tr sends mechanical fearow. They attack for a while and Swellow fight until Ash decides it cant do much more. Eventually TR is defeated the filler character of the day feeds Aipom a berry and removes the crown.

I think Aipom is female because when Ash picked it up and held it around his shoulders it was blushing. I also see where the pokeani people got the pikachu x aipom shipping from after seeing the episode.

Oh but animation was horrible. Especially seeing horribly animated aipom with the crown on.
    Last edited by ghost master; 8th July 2006 at 1:46 AM.

Aipom getting jealous of Pikachu is a complete copy of Chikorita getting jealous of Pikachu.

At least back then it was nice because Chikorita was a girl and had a crush on Ash, (lol), and it was kind of cute. Especially what Bayleef had to go through when it evolved and was too "big" to sit on Ash's shoulder.

Meh, I miss Bayleef. :/

Aipom getting jealous of Pikachu is a complete copy of Chikorita getting jealous of Pikachu.

At least back then it was nice because Chikorita was a girl and had a crush on Ash, (lol), and it was kind of cute. Especially what Bayleef had to go through when it evolved and was too "big" to sit on Ash's shoulder.
    Aipom I think is female. It blushed when it was in Ash's arms. I dont know about you but I liked aipom better than what we have seen of it.

I think the best part of the episode was the whole robot Fearow thing. I really loved that scene for some reason.

Not a bad filler, pretty average with some nice moments here and there, and some decent character development for Aipom. Oh, and Nosepass making his return in over 100 episodes was nice.

The filler character in this episode was...disturbing to say the least. He looked like he was so frail, as if he was victim of some disease or something. Seriously, wtf?

^^Damn, CC, great minds think alike. When I saw the trailer for this episode I thought "What, does this revolve around Aipom force-feeding a 30-pound man Nanab Berries?!"

Aipom is officially the most adorable thing to come down the street in a long time....(well, OK, it doesn't beat Anabel but it is the cutest Pokémon....)

Brock's fantasy scene with all the girls looks hilarious, as does Meowth's Boss Fantasy for this episode.
    Last edited by The Great Butler; 8th July 2006 at 2:22 AM.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Bleh at the writers for using the flower thing again.

Besides that, this episode seems to contain some fairly amusing Aipom moments.
    Currently looking for:
    Charizardite Y
    Mewtwonite Y
    Heracronite
    Houndoominite
    Aggronite

Currently up for trade:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0318-7800-9760

So Aipom's female. Aipom seems to be the new Bayleef/Chikorita. Is there an AshxAipom or AipomxPikachu shipping?

Ho-oh egg made by forretress master

The awesome Skarom made by Dark_Lugia!
    *If you want SG-1 to carry on for an 11th series add this to your signiture* Started by: MechaBulba.-I want it to, but unless the CW or something picks it up then it won't-.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperShadow
    Is there an AshxAipom
    CapShipping, anyone?

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

CapShipping, anyone?
    I dunno I see this leading to pikachu X Aipom. They share similarities and have had a few moments together. It would also make a little bit of sense that it came so late in the saga.

Anyway this episode was easily just an excuse to bond with aipom if it wasnt obvious with the lackluster plot.

I don't know, Aipom just doesn't strike me as Female. I know it blushed, but then...? It could just be happy and appreciative that it's getting the attention from Ash it wanted.

If Aipom were female, I'd be acting A LOT more like Chikorita. Chikorita got REALLY catty and refused to even look at Pikachu, because she saw it as her main competition for Ash's affections. Aipom, on the other hand, spent the entire day with Pikachu with little to no hate. That's because it's not battling for affection, but for acknowledgment of it being apart of the team and deserving the same amount of respect Pikachu gets. As I said before, it's more of a "Aipom's not going to take it".

But that's just me...

Ash is also blushing in the episode while he's looking at Brock and the filler boy. Do they make fun of him or something?

Brock and Ash seem to be competitive in this episode, because of the whole crown and getting women thing that Brock obviously wants.

Aipom rules!

Wha? Beating up Meowth, Boss Fantasy, Giovanni with WINE!

A nice filler.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast