Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Channelling the Battle Zone! (458)

Can't say that Haruka beating Shuu was a total surprise, but I wonder what happened with Shuu after the match.

Ash caught the aipom...not really happy about it at all, but this should be interesting.
    Favorite Quote:
    Mr.Moseby (to Zack and Cody) : All right, but I will get the both of you, and your little hawk too.
    - Suite Life of Zack and Cody

AHAHA I knew May was going to win. <_<

Well, erm, that's that then.

I can't believe he caught Aipom. Crap.

OMG yes everything that i wanted to come true has happened.Now only if the site i get the episode's from would upload this.

You can't say we 100% saw May winning happening?

I was just hoping for it!

But hurrah! Though i'm not suprised about Saori winning the whole thing, though Pidgeot? Nice.

*waits for pictures*

Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    You can't say we 100% saw May winning happening?

I was just hoping for it!
    I thought there were people who thought May was going to lose. =/

It is Focus Punch. I was thrown for a second when I couldn't see きあいパンチ anywhere.

Banners By Me. Level 3 Trainer: 33 KOs, 95.5 TP, 18 SP

I had the feeling May would win against Drew. But how'd she get into the top 4? She would've been in the top 16 if she had lost to Drew, and in the top 8 after beating him. Did she beat another trainer before Saori?

I'm pretty much okay with Ash having Aipom; it's purple color goes nicely with his team's color scheme. However, I hope it doesn't just become a Pokemon that shares all the screentime with Pikachu and leaves the others with nothing...

Bah, predictable results. If May was going to lose to Drew for a bloody 4th consecutive time, introducing Saori would have been nearly pointless. Thank God May finally put him in his place after 150+ episodes. Still, cramming two full battles, a capture, and the closing ceremonies doesn't give me a good feeling about the pacing. I kinda wish the capture was held off until the next episode so things wouldn't be rushed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shift
    I had the feeling May would win against Drew. But how'd she get into the top 4? She would've been in the top 16 if she had lost to Drew, and in the top 8 after beating him. Did she beat another trainer before Saori?
    She was already in the Top 16 when she went up against Harley.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Oh, I see. EVeryone was saying how she would have been demoted from the top 8 in Hoenn to the top 16 rank in Kanto if she lost to Drew, but I guess that was a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun
    God May finally put him in his place after 150+ episodes. Still, cramming two full battles, a capture, and the closing ceremonies doesn't give me a good feeling about the pacing. I kinda wish the capture was held off until the next episode so things wouldn't be rushed.
    The Hoenn GF had May/Harley, May/Drew, and Snorunt evolving into Glalie crammed all into the same episode, and I didn't think it was too rushed.

I hope Flygon didn't go down too quickly though, I have a bad feeling about that.

Why even give Saori a Pidgeot in her last battle we'll never see her again.

I agree with suikun I don't want this ep to be rushed because we need good character interaction between May and Drew and Drew and Saori (Possibly Harley and May if he appears) They should have left out the capture of Aipom. If they handle this ep right in tems of pacing then it will be a great ending to the GF

Quote Originally Posted by Judai Yuki
    Why even give Saori a Pidgeot in her last battle we'll never see her again.
    Just an assumption. She might be lucky and come back.

Pokémon X Team

I keep hearing people say Squirlte beat Flygon, is that true? Did it deliver the finishing blow?

Even if it's true, I mean, come on. One good Ice Beam could easily kill a Ground/Dragon type.

Dd Cumbuskin evolv?

Lol just joking.

Everyone knew Ash would get that stupid monkey, no suprise.

I thought May would win against Drew but lose to Saori. Things can be so predictable.

And so ends the Kanto GF, on to the Pyramid!
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

The Grand Finale Arc begins with Chapter 109.

Ash will capture this thing.
    Mark my words

Now onto the new 4th pokemon appearences.Then May Vs Drew again.

Squritle beating Flygon, great, just what everybody wanted!

Pokémon X Team

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster
    Squritle beating Flygon, great, just what everybody wanted!
    I hope thats a joke.

Ok May beat drew went on to lose to Saori, not really surprising. Saori with Pidgeot didn't see that one coming. Good though, maybe it will get Ash thinking about his pidgeot (o who am I kidding that will never happen).
    And im with everyone who says "frick" or "damn" or anything bad about squirtle beating flygon. I have to watch this episode to see how it went down.

Damn you people really hate Aipom dont you. Still though I like it and im sure ~.Combusken.~ would agree with me that giving it swift is good indeed. But please as much as i like it i dont want it to take part in the final facility for ash. I want a rematch of Sceptile vs. Regirock.

For once, I probably won't mind if Squirtle took down Flygon with Ice Beam (after all Flygon has a 4x weakness to ice, and Lance's Gyarados ingame easily fails to my lvl45 Pikachu's Thunderbolt, so no large loss). I would rather see how it happened, though.

MAY WON?! I am happy for change but unhappy for dues ex. A Combusken and a baby Squirtle (which the writers love) beat an Absol and Flygon. How sad.

Aipom better get an evolution or make itself useful.

---Kyogre007--- Guest

I'm not going to say anything before I can see everything with my own eyes. And it will be tomorrow.

Yay! ^^

Ash caught Aipom!

That is so awesome!!!!!!

And of course, since he has an Aipom now, that would make it very convenient for the writers to plan on giving us another great filler episode. *cough it involves Aipom's tears cough* XD

Hehe, I would love that so much. XD
    Ash from "The Scuffle of Legends"

"I'm not leavin' Pikachu. There's no way I could run off and leave it here all alone. I don't care what it takes, I'm gonna help. Even if I have to battle Kyogre and Groudon by myself."

Aipoms already too useful.I'm happy Squirtle beat Flygon.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamez
    I hope thats a joke.
    Don't worry, it was.

Is it just me, or does Aipom seem to look a little different then it did in Johto. Different animators maybe?

Pokémon X Team

More like different animation styles, since now we have the clearer, computer animated stuff.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast