Thread: Blossoming... (Orangeshipping rated G)

Default Blossoming... (Orangeshipping rated G)

Hi, this time I'm doing an Orangeshipper which I personally think is going to last. To the fans of my other fic, Sunrise to Sunset, don't worry I'll have time for both.

This tells the story of Tracey and Misty and how they are coming to the terms that they have feelings for each other. The only problem is that Tracey is currently seeing Daisy and doesn't want to hurt her, and Misty is seeing Rudy and likewise with him.

Will the two ever be together? ...Read it and find out, lazy!!!

Chapter One

"Tracey!" Daisy yelled out in her high, girly voice. She ran up the side of the Cerulean pool towards her boyfriend, Tracey who had just come in.

"Hey Daisy!" He said, pulling her in and giving her a brief kiss on the lips.

"How've you been? Me and Myst have been dieing to see you! Get some pics?" she asked him after she had escaped from his strong embrace.

"Yeah, I got some Dratini, tones of Magicarp, Gyrados, even Slowking!" he said, producing a set of glossy pictures from his backpack.

He had just been on a two-month Pokemon Watcher's trip to Orre with some others from the club he went to.

Just then, Misty came in and her face lit up when she saw him.

"Tracey!" she said. Her voice was pretty high and girlish but didn't have the "Whatever!" girlish tone in it.

When she saw him she ran up to him as well and he gave her a brief hug. They had both been very close for a while now.

"I can't believe it's been two whole months since you were last here! Wow," she said, she had just seen the pictures. "Those are really good, tracey, did you get any shadow pokemon pictures?" she asked.

"As a matter of fact-" Tracey broke off before he got out something else from his backpack as Daisy had just interupted.

"Yeah, yeah. shadow pokemon-cool. Tracey, could you clean the pool?! Please?!" She asked with her eyes suddenly going very wide and puppy-dog looking.

"Daisy! Tracey just got back! couldn't we just hire someone to lean the pool? It would save him the bother and he wouldn't have to get Psyduck's torn rubber floaties from the bottom of the-" Misty nagged her sister but Tracey interupted.

"I'll get right on it." Tracey said with a dull tone.

"-Pool..." she said in a flat tone, finishing her sentance. as Tracey got the giant pool net out and daisy left Misty went up to him. "You don't always have to do what she says you know." she said to him, grabbing the other side but falling into the pool. She bobbed up to the surface and laughed. Her Marill came to great her.

"Woah! Your Azurill evolved!" Tracey exclaimed, offering her his hand. Misty took it.

"A lot of thing happen in two months, tracey. Like one more thing- ...I have a boyfriend," she said. Tracey looked shocked but she didn't notice. "Remember Rudy? Well, he came back and we hit it off...again." she finished.

"He's lucky to have you..." Tracey muttered in his lowest voice so she couldn't hear.
    Last edited by flygonrulz; 1st July 2006 at 10:43 AM.

I don't care for Orangeshipping, but readng your fic might change my mind. Well, it was short but it was funny.
    {SPPF's Punk}
    My fanfict
    [The place were at(Pokeshipping)]

I have to thank you, its soooo refreshing to see something that isn't Contestshipping in this forum, i mean i love contestshipping don't get me wrong, it is fine but i'm really getting bored of all the fics.
    I'm glad you are bringing some variety. Plus i lovvvveveeee orangeshipping. i can't wait to read more.

This is cute... that last line was... adorable!!!! XD!! No mistakes I can see, good work, flygonrulz! I'm definately keeping an eye on this! (If you have a PM list, would you care to add me?)

Over and out, your bud,

~Kitteh

That was good! ^___^ Nice! I'm sorta an OrangeShipper...But no one knows it XD There were not exactly alot of mistakes, but Azmarill is the envolved form of Marill, so hence Azurill is um, the pre-envolved form of Marill...

You get what I mean, right? ^__^;;

But still, I'm waiting for your next chapter! ^___^

XxLovelinessxX
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)

YAY! People like this! This is my first ever Orangeshipper which I first thought of the plan when I was bored in a Math lesson.

XxLovelinessxX-Thanks for the tip-I just get confused with the Marill evolutions because they all sound the same...

Kitteh-Yay! it's always good to have your nice reveiws! It's like you watch over me like a surprisingly nice and happy hawk... anywho, yes I now have a PM list and you're added!

foxkitty-Thank you so much! I hope that someday when i'm older, my writing will change the world! Just like Harry Potter! But for now, I'll just change other people.

PM list

Kitteh

Hm...Oh yeah, add me to the PM List! ^__^ I can't wait to know what happened next, and I'm just lazy to go and check whether the fic is updated or not. XD So, add me to the PM List! ^__^

XxLovelinessxX

Okay!

Off topic-Your name just changed, didn't it?

On topic-The next chappie will hopefully be out today...if I can think of a good enough sequel to this...if not, tomorrow!

PM list

Kitteh
    ~Cecilia~ ...or XxLovelinessxX...something!

Wheeeee. next chappie.

Chapter 2

"Misty!" Rudy shouted out, making the walls of the gym echo with the voice. He entered the pool mto misty being all wet and being handed a towel by Tracey. He looked confused.

"Hey, Rudy! you remember Tracey, right?" Misty said as she wrapped her arms round his sholders.

"Yeah, the pokemon watcher! How are ya, dude?" he asked once he finished hugging Misty, while putting an am around her sholder.

"Fine, fine, just fine," Tracey said through gritted teeth.

Why am I so annoyed with rudy all of a sudden? he thought.

"I got some pictures, scetches ect from a trip to Orre." he said, showing them off. rudy immediatly went over to take a look, ignoring Misty. Tracey had a look of shock and offenedness but just went straight back to showing off his pictures.

"Men. Can't live with them, can't live without." Misty mumbled.

She went over to Rudy and tracey and Rudy realised what he had done. he turned to Misty but when she was about to state her feelings to the matter, he simply brought out a neatly cut boucet of flowers with a blue ribbon arond it. Misty turned scarlet and took them. Lillies-her favorite flower. She brought them into her nose and breathed in their luxorious sent.

"I thoguht you'd like them. They are your favorites." Rudy said, flipping back an annoying part of his hair. Mist blushed once more and gave him a light kiss on the lips.

Tracey looked with a feeling brewing deep inside of him, not to his awareness although.

"Thanks, rudy. I'm going to go and get these in some water," she looked down at herself. "And go get changed again!" she said, lauging and then going off.

"So...you and Misty, how long?" Tracey asked him.

"About six months." Rudy replied. a shocked look swept across Tracey's face.

"Six months? But I've only been gone for two!" he said.

"Yeah, things were going lowly before you left. i kept on visiting when you weren't there because i didn't want to seem like I was intruding or anything. misty waned to keep it low-profile as well. You know how annoying the papers can be," Rudy said, putting his hands in his pockets and smiling. "why, you like her or something?" he finished.

"NO! I'm dating her sister, why would I like her? i mean of cource she's sorta attractive but that's a family thing!" tarcey said, blushing. Misty suddenly appeared behind him, her clothes still wet but carring a vase of flowers.

"Whatcha talking about, tracey?" she asked. He nearly jumped out of his skin.

"Nothing, nothing!" he said, quickly. misty just shrugged, put the vase down and walked off. Tracey sighed.

"Whatever." Rudy said and followed Misty. A few miniutes later and an explosion of noise came from her room.

"RUDY!!! GET OUT!!!" Misty yelled. Tracey s******ed to himself as he watched Rudy running past.
    Last edited by flygonrulz; 2nd July 2006 at 5:55 PM.

Good job so far...but there are many "I"'s that aren't capitolized and some misspellings:
    "Yeah, I got some Dratini, tones of Magicarp, Gyrados, even Slowking!" he said, producing a set of glossy pictures from his backpack.
    "tones" should be changed to "tons" and "Gyrados" changed to "Gyarados".
    Anyway, you have a nice plot so far, but there are many details missing and the first chapter is abnormally short. Might I suggest you add detail, backstory, and description, for the chapters are basically all dialogue.
    Continue to read and revise, and you'll get better. ^^
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

Good chapter! You forgot to capitalize names, though. You kept bouncing from not capitalizing Rudy to not capitalizing Tracey back to not capitalizing Rudy. LOLZ. Confusing sentence. A couple mistakes, nothing too major. Keep up the good work, this fic is turning out excellent!

Over and out,

Your crazy pal,

~!Kitteh!~

!!! ...Thanks! wow, my first ever review from a mod...Cool! Anywho, thankies for the tips, spellchecks and what not. The next chapter (which is going to be longer and spellchecked thanks to microsort word) will be written and put up, hopefully, today!

Thanks and keep the reviews rolling in!

Rudy entering the room when Misty was changing? XDDDD *strangles him* And Rudy doesn't *seem* to care about Misty at all... :\

Anyway, nice chapter with the jealousy and all! ^_^ Can't wait for the next one! ^_^

Yay! Orangeshipping fanfiction!!! XDDD
    Wow, this must be the very first one Misty/Tracey fic in these forums ever... And what a nice job, flygonrulz! Your plot rocks! Some spelling mistakes, but nothing that bad. I can't wait for the next chapter!!! Would you mind to add me in your PM list too?
    Last edited by Lux; 10th July 2006 at 4:51 AM.
    Banner by me

[Claims] Shiryu from Saint Seya (bishie) | Raimundo from Xiaolin Showdown (cartoon bishie) | Heart of Sword from Rurouni Kenshin (anime song)