Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 267

Thread: Pokéblock Shop Records

  1. #176
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    120

    Default

    I'm using these following Berries in the Berry Blender:
    Oran Berry
    Starf Berry

    And that'll be it, thankie. =o

  2. #177
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Duelist Kingdom
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Using the Berry Blender with the following berries:

    Iapapa Berry

    Sitrus Berry

    And that'll be it

  3. #178
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,643

    Default

    Using the Super Blender again ^-^

    Sitrus
    Cornn
    Starf

  4. #179
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,964

    Default Confirmed for pickup on Saturday, November 18, 2006.

    Lee-san
    Pokéblock: Olive
    Taste: Sour
    Effect: Raises Toughness by 30
    Berries Used: Iapapa. Nomel, Belue


    Lonely Wanderer
    Pokéblock: Blue
    Taste: Dry
    Effect: Raises Beauty by 15
    Berries Used: Oran, Starf


    Jonouchi
    Pokéblock: Yellow
    Taste: Sour
    Effect: Raises Toughness by 15
    Berries Used: Sitrus, Iapapa


    Arc_Angel
    Pokéblock: Indigo
    Taste: Dry
    Effect: Raises Beauty by 20
    Berries Used: Sitrus, Cornn, Starf

  5. #180
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Lee-san
    Pokéblock: Olive
    Taste: Sour
    Effect: Raises Toughness by 30
    Berries Used: Iapapa. Nomel, Belue
    Picking up my Olive Block, thanks

  6. #181
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Arc_Angel
    Pokéblock: Indigo
    Taste: Dry
    Effect: Raises Beauty by 20
    Berries Used: Sitrus, Cornn, Starf
    Picking up my Indigo Pokeblock thankya ^-^

  7. #182
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Duelist Kingdom
    Posts
    2,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Jonouchi
    Pokéblock: Yellow
    Taste: Sour
    Effect: Raises Toughness by 15
    Berries Used: Sitrus, Iapapa
    Picking up my Yellow Pokeblock, thanks

  8. #183
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Lonely Wanderer
    Pokéblock: Blue
    Taste: Dry
    Effect: Raises Beauty by 15
    Berries Used: Oran, Starf
    Yay, just what I needed. ^^

    Picking up my Blue Pokéblock, thanks Tess.

  9. #184
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,643

    Default

    Here again, but to use the Berry Blender ^-^

    Sitrus
    Iapapa

  10. #185
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Using the following Berries in the Berry Blender:
    Lum
    Rawst

    Rabuta
    Wepear

    Using the following Berries in the Super Blender:
    Lum
    Aguav
    Rabuta
    Durin

  11. #186
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,964

    Default Confirmed for pickup on Saturday, November 25, 2006.

    Arc_Angel
    Pokéblock: Yellow
    Taste: Sour
    Effect: Raises Toughness by 15
    Berries Used: Sitrus, Iapapa


    Lonely Wanderer
    Pokéblock: Indigo
    Taste: Dry
    Effect: Raises Beauty by 30
    Berries Used: Lum, Rawst, Wepear, Rabuta


    Lonely Wanderer
    Pokéblock: LiteBlue
    Taste: Bitter
    Effect: Raises Smartness by 45
    Berries Used: Lum, Aguav, Rabuta, Durin

  12. #187
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Lonely Wanderer
    Pokéblock: Indigo
    Taste: Dry
    Effect: Raises Beauty by 30
    Berries Used: Lum, Rawst, Wepear, Rabuta


    Lonely Wanderer
    Pokéblock: LiteBlue
    Taste: Bitter
    Effect: Raises Smartness by 45
    Berries Used: Lum, Aguav, Rabuta, Durin
    Interesting. =o

    Picking up my Indigo and Liteblue Pokéblock.

  13. #188
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Arc_Angel
    Pokéblock: Yellow
    Taste: Sour
    Effect: Raises Toughness by 15
    Berries Used: Sitrus, Iapapa
    Picking up my Yellow Pokeblock thankya ^-^

  14. #189
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Dropping off these following Berries into the Berry Blender:
    Lum Berry
    Rabuta Berry

    Dropping off these following Berries into the Super Blender:
    Spelon Berry
    Tamato Berry
    Lansat Berry
    Figy Berry
    Razz Berry

  15. #190
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,964

    Default Confirmed for pickup on Saturday, December 2, 2006.

    Lonely Wanderer
    Pokéblock: Green
    Taste: Bitter
    Effect: Raises Smartness by 15
    Berries Used: Lum, Rabuta



    Not confirmed.
    Lonely Wanderer: Second Pokéblock - The Berry Blender takes two berries, the Super Blender three, and the Mega Blender four. None take five, so I’ll return those to you.

  16. #191
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Lonely Wanderer
    Pokéblock: Green
    Taste: Bitter
    Effect: Raises Smartness by 15
    Berries Used: Lum, Rabuta



    Not confirmed.
    Lonely Wanderer: Second Pokéblock - The Berry Blender takes two berries, the Super Blender three, and the Mega Blender four. None take five, so I’ll return those to you.
    Ah, sorry about that. I knew that there must've been a limited amount, but I went ahead and abused it. My apologies. >>;

    Picking up my 15 Pts. Green Pokéblock and my unused Berries.

  17. #192
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Dropping off these following Berries into the Berry Blender:
    Figy Berry
    Razz Berry
    Dropping off these following Berries into the Super Blender:
    Spelon Berry
    Tamato Berry
    Lansat Berry

  18. #193
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,964

    Default Confirmed for pickup on Saturday, December 9, 2006.

    Lonely Wanderer
    Pokéblock: Red
    Taste: Spicy
    Effect: Raises Coolness by 15
    Berries Used: Razz, Figy


    Lonely Wanderer
    Pokéblock: Purple
    Taste: Spicy
    Effect: Raises Coolness by 30
    Berries Used: Lansat, Tamato, Spelon

  19. #194
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Lonely Wanderer
    Pokéblock: Red
    Taste: Spicy
    Effect: Raises Coolness by 15
    Berries Used: Razz, Figy


    Lonely Wanderer
    Pokéblock: Purple
    Taste: Spicy
    Effect: Raises Coolness by 30
    Berries Used: Lansat, Tamato, Spelon
    Picking up my Purple and Red Pokéblocks (my two fav colors, you know ;P).

  20. #195
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,643

    Default

    Using the Super Blender please

    Wiki
    Starf
    Cornn

    Rabuta
    Lum
    Rawst

  21. #196
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,964

    Default Confirmed for pickup on Saturday, December 16, 2006.

    Arc_Angel
    Pokéblock: Indigo
    Taste: Dry
    Effect: Raises Beauty by 20
    Berries Used: Cornn, Starf, Wiki


    Arc_Angel
    Pokéblock: Green
    Taste: Bitter
    Effect: Raises Smartness by 20
    Berries Used: Lum, Rawst, Rabuta

  22. #197
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Arc_Angel
    Pokéblock: Indigo
    Taste: Dry
    Effect: Raises Beauty by 20
    Berries Used: Cornn, Starf, Wiki


    Arc_Angel
    Pokéblock: Green
    Taste: Bitter
    Effect: Raises Smartness by 20
    Berries Used: Lum, Rawst, Rabuta

    Picking up my Indigo and Green Pokeblocks thankya ^-^

  23. #198
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Whew, time to make some more Pokéblocks...

    Dropping off these following Berries into the Berry Blender:
    Block #1:
    Pecha Berry
    Qualot Berry
    Block #2:
    Nanab Berry
    Mago Berry
    Dropping off these following Berries into the Super Blender:
    Pecha Berry
    Persim Berry
    Qualot Berry

  24. #199
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,964

    Default Confirmed for pickup on Saturday, January 13, 2007.

    Lonely Wanderer
    Pokéblock: Pink
    Taste: Sweet
    Effect: Raises Cuteness by 15
    Berries Used: Pecha, Qualot


    Lonely Wanderer
    Pokéblock: Brown
    Taste: Sweet
    Effect: Raises Cuteness by 15
    Berries Used: Nanab, Mago


    Lonely Wanderer
    Pokéblock: Brown
    Taste: Sweet
    Effect: Raises Cuteness by 20
    Berries Used: Pecha, Persim, Qualot

  25. #200
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Lonely Wanderer
    Pokéblock: Pink
    Taste: Sweet
    Effect: Raises Cuteness by 15
    Berries Used: Pecha, Qualot


    Lonely Wanderer
    Pokéblock: Brown
    Taste: Sweet
    Effect: Raises Cuteness by 15
    Berries Used: Nanab, Mago


    Lonely Wanderer
    Pokéblock: Brown
    Taste: Sweet
    Effect: Raises Cuteness by 20
    Berries Used: Pecha, Persim, Qualot
    Picking up my Pink and two Brown Pokéblocks.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •