The PokéSpa, a place where you can leave your favorite Pokémon to get pampered to its hearts content, or just one of your Pokémon to get nice and relaxed before that big contest that’s coming up. Here at the PokéSpa we'll take care of your Pokémon like it was one of our own. It'll have it's own room with television, bed, shower and mini bar and there are also a number of single and group activities in and around the Spa to keep your Pokémon occupied for it's duration of stay. We also have a number of facilities where Pokémon can train before that important contest, each room tailored to each of the contests level and type, and this is also where your Pokéblocks come in. When you register your Pokémon here a payment of one Pokéblock will be needed. All you need to do is specify which Pokémon of yours will be staying with us and which Pokéblock you will be giving them. Also state the Nature of your Pokémon as we don't want any incidents when feeding time comes around. After the three days are up your Pokémon will be boosted in the chosen category and will be ready to win you that Contest Ribbon in no time.
- Dropoffs are on Sundays only.
- Only one Pokémon per visit.
- Only one Pokéblock at a time.
- State clearly in your post the Pokémon you are dropping off, the Nature of the Pokémon and which Pokéblock you will be using on it.
- Post a link to the confirmation post in the Pokéblock Shop to confirm the Pokéblock you are using.
- Your Pokémon will stay in the Spa for three full days, and cannot be used anywhere else while in here.
- Do not take your Pokémon out of the Spa until confirmation has been issued. If it hasn’t you will lose the points for that week along with your Pokéblock and if persistent early pickups occur you may even lose that Pokémon.
New Thread 01/08/2007