Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The PokéSpa Records

Dropping off Jolly Wynaut to be fed with Brown Pokéblock (Sweet) for 16-35 Cute Points:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...postcount=2848

Previously Gained Points: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...2&postcount=13
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 12th June 2006 at 12:49 AM.

Dropping my Gentle Oddish, in order to be fed this yummy Indigo Pokeblock, to win 45 Beauty Points.

Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday, June 14, 2006.

lilbluecorsola: Wynaut with a 20 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 35

Not confirmed
    John's Knight: Oddish - There is no link to the actual block used so I cannot accept it. If you can link me directly to the trade which links back to Joshua's pickup, I'll confirm you for this week.

Oh, terribly sorry, Tess. I always think I should post the closing trade post. Here's the real link: LINK

Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday, June 14, 2006.

Yeah that's the problem with linking to a single post, only that one post is visible or it wouldn't be a problem. But this works for me, so all is good ^-^

John's Knight: Oddish with a 45 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 45

Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress
    Picking up Wynaut with 35 Cute Points.

Picking my Oddish with 45 Beauty Points.

Dropping my Gentle Oddish with 45 beauty points, along with another Indigo Pokeblock, in order to gain 45 more beauty points. LINK (note - the previous week, I used one of those pokeblocks. This week is the remaining one)

Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday, June 21, 2006.

John's Knight: Oddish with a 45 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 90

Default The PokéSpa Records

Welcome to the PokéSpa, the place to visit if you want your Pokémon in the best possible condition for those all important Contests in the FB Contest Halls. Whether you want your Pokémon more Beautiful than a Beautifly, as Cute as it can be, Cooler than James Dean, Smarter than Einstein or Tougher than the Terminator, this is the place it all happens.

When registering your Pokémon, a payment of one Pokéblock will be needed. All you need to do is specify which Pokémon of yours will be staying with us and which Pokéblock you will be feeding them. Also state the Nature of your Pokémon - this is very important as we really don't want to be dealing with any unpleasant incidents when feeding time comes around. After three days your Pokémon will be boosted in its chosen category and will be ready to win you that Contest Ribbon in no time at all.

Rules
    - Dropoffs are on Sundays only.
    - Only one Pokémon per visit.
    - Only one Pokéblock at a time.
    - State clearly in your post the Pokémon you are dropping off, the Nature of the Pokémon and which Pokéblock you will be using.
    - Post a link to the confirmation post in the Pokéblock Shop to confirm the Pokéblock you are using.
    - If your Pokémon has previously gained stats from the PokéSpa in the category you are currently raising, please post a link to the confirmation post of their last stat gain in that category (linking to every stat gain isn't necessary, only its last one).
    - Your Pokémon will stay in the PokéSpa for three full days, and cannot be used anywhere else while here.
    - Do not take your Pokémon out of the Spa until confirmation has been issued. If it hasn't you will lose the points for that week along with your Pokéblock, and if persistent early pickups occur you may even lose that Pokémon.

Dropping off Trick, my Male Zangoose with a Naughty Nature, to eat this Purple Pokeblock, chock-full of 20 Cool Points, to obtain Cool Points 1 to 20. I hope I did this right. Thank you!

Dropping off Lv.37 (M) Slowbro with Naive (previous points) nature to be fed a Brown Pokeblock.

Joe
    Pokéblock: Brown
    Taste: Sweet
    Effect: Raises Cuteness by 45
    Berries Used: Rawst, Sitrus, Iapapa, Watmel

Dropping off my Butterfree with Careful Nature and no points to be fed with this Lite Blue Pokéblock, worth of 20 Smartness Points.

Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday, July 5, 2006.

Jon Jen: Zangoose with a 20 Point Cool stat gain. Total Cool Stats = 20
    Bloody Banette: Slowbro with a 45 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 65
    Dark Scizor: Butterfree with a 20 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 20

Picking up my Slowbro with 65 Cuteness points.

Picking up my Butterfree with 20 Smart Points.
    Last edited by Dark Scizor; 9th July 2006 at 7:36 PM. Reason: Forgot to quote

Gladly picking up my Zangoose with his first 20 Cool Points.

Dropping off Lv. 37 (M) Slowbro with Naive Nature to be fed with this Brown Block. [Previous Points].

Quote Originally Posted by Hell Empress
    Pokéblock: Brown
    Taste: Sweet
    Effect: Raises Cuteness by 20
    Berries Used: Nanab, Persim, Magost

Dropping off my Butterfree with Careful Nature to be fed with this Green Pokéblock, worth of 10 Smart Points. (Previous Points)
    Last edited by Dark Scizor; 9th July 2006 at 7:38 PM. Reason: Forgot to include previous points

Dropping off my Gentle Oddish, with 90 Beauty Points, along with this Blue Pokeblock, winning 10 more Beauty Points, in order to have a total of 100 points.

Default Confirmed for pickup on Wednesday, July 12, 2006.

Bloody Banette: Slowbro with a 20 Point Cute stat gain. Total Cute Stats = 85
    Dark Scizor: Butterfree with a 10 Point Smart stat gain. Total Smart Stats = 30
    John's Knight: Oddish with a 10 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 100

John's Knight: Oddish with a 10 Point Beauty stat gain. Total Beauty Stats = 100
    Picking up my Slowbro with 85 Cute Points.

Picking up my Butterfree with 30 Smart Points.

Picking my Oddish with 100 Beauty stats.

Since today is a SPA DAY, I will be dropping off King, my Male Growlithe with a Quiet Nature, to eat this Indigo Pokeblock, chock-full of 75 Beauty Points, to obtain Beauty Points 1 to 75. Thank you!

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast