Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 1939

Thread: Official "How Rare/How Much Is My Card Worth" Thread

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by H0ll0wW1th1n View Post
    I'm curious how much my (Fire) Delta species red Gyarados is worth.
    The shiny one? It's about $35.

Quote Originally Posted by darkgloom View Post
    How about my Terrakion EX 71/124 from dragons exalted series? :B
    It's about $12 right now.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

@SmeargleRocks
    That promo is worth $1.

@TheFightingPikachu

Groudon Gold Star with no flaws or damage brings $40-$50. Very nice card, and a good one for professional grading.
    KG Legend bottom is worth $4 with no flaws.

@ajcamero1198
    The most expensive card you listed is Charizard Lv X, which is worth $8-$10.

$6-$8 each:
    Infernape holo lvl.X (#121/130)
    Magnezone lvl.X

$4-$5 each:
    Torterra holo promo lvl.X
    Giratina holo promo lvl.X
    Garchomp C holo promo lvl.X
    Shaymin holo promo lvl.X
    Raikou and Suicune Legend half card (bottom half)

$1-$2 each:
    Uxie lvl.X (world championship card)
    Dialga lvl.X G (world championship card)
    Luxray lvl.X GL (world championship card)
    ~~ Thank you epicjirachifan! ~~

In my opinion it looks to be in mint condition, but i'm no expert, and I haven't taken a magnifying glass to it either, so i'm not exactly sure as to what the condition is.

I have this Grass Energy card (from 2006 with the code KZB-KJT-LE8, there's no symbols):

Which set is it from (I've searched and can't find it listed anywhere) and how much would it be worth? Thanks!

I've never played TCG before so I know diddly squat about the cards, but I used to buy them when I was younger. Anyway I was going through my old set a while ago and I found this card:

It looks kind of rare, but I really don't know. Can someone help?
    Last edited by GildedScizor; 3rd December 2012 at 10:35 PM.

All credit to SM of Daedric Design for this awesome banner!

Y Team: Talonflame, Roserade, Aegislash, Goodra, Blaziken, Greninja
    3DS Friend Code: 1160 - 9940 - 3351
    Rock Type Friend Safari: Nosepass, Onix and Barbaracle.
    I has officially claimed

Quote Originally Posted by nadroz View Post
    I have this Grass Energy card (from 2006 with the code KZB-KJT-LE8, there's no symbols):

Which set is it from (I've searched and can't find it listed anywhere) and how much would it be worth? Thanks!
    That energy was given out at Pokemon leagues and then later in a small box set with them and a promo of either Pikachu or Goible. It's worth about $3.

Quote Originally Posted by GildedScizor View Post
    I've never played TCG before so I know diddly squat about the cards, but I used to buy them when I was younger. Anyway I was going through my old set a while ago and I found this card:
    It looks kind of rare, but I really don't know. Can someone help?
    It's about $70.
    なにがでるかな!?

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Quote Originally Posted by SkittyOnWailord View Post
    That energy was given out at Pokemon leagues and then later in a small box set with them and a promo of either Pikachu or Goible. It's worth about $3.
    Thanks! I also have one more question. On the more recent card lists on this site, for example for Boundaries Crossed, the main link has 154 for its card count, then I click the link and go into the list itself and it says there are 153 cards. Am I missing something (like a box top card) or is this an error?

It's about $70.
    Wow, I had no idea it was that valuable! Thanks XD

All credit to SM of Daedric Design for this awesome banner!

Y Team: Talonflame, Roserade, Aegislash, Goodra, Blaziken, Greninja
    3DS Friend Code: 1160 - 9940 - 3351
    Rock Type Friend Safari: Nosepass, Onix and Barbaracle.
    I has officially claimed

Quote Originally Posted by nadroz View Post
    Thanks! I also have one more question. On the more recent card lists on this site, for example for Boundaries Crossed, the main link has 154 for its card count, then I click the link and go into the list itself and it says there are 153 cards. Am I missing something (like a box top card) or is this an error?
    As far as I can tell it's just an error on the site.
    なにがでるかな!?

A friend of mine offered to trade me a Shiny Relicanth (Supreme Victors SH8). It kinda looked more like the foil cards than the holographic cards, but then again, so did the pic on the Serebii page. Anyway, regarding the condition of the card, it was just recently taken out of the booster, hardly touched, never played. How much is this worth?

Sprites ripped by Yoshi Clone of spritersresource.com. Banner by my brother ShinySandshrew.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFightingPikachu View Post
    A friend of mine offered to trade me a Shiny Relicanth (Supreme Victors SH8). It kinda looked more like the foil cards than the holographic cards, but then again, so did the pic on the Serebii page. Anyway, regarding the condition of the card, it was just recently taken out of the booster, hardly touched, never played. How much is this worth?
    While it was relatively hard to pull a shiny from packs, sadly that one's only worth about $3.
    なにがでるかな!?

While it was relatively hard to pull a shiny from packs, sadly that one's only worth about $3.
    Okay, so it's rare, but not particularly valuable. Thanks for the info!

Another question: By looking closely at some EX FireRed and LeafGreen Gastly cards, I found out I had error cards that I didn't even know I had! Just like the pic on Serebii, most of mine show the rarity symbol indicating "uncommon," even though the card is supposed to be common. I have maybe one copy of the card with the correct mark, and about eight with the incorrect one. Which one is rarer, and are either of them remotely valuable?

Sprites ripped by Yoshi Clone of spritersresource.com. Banner by my brother ShinySandshrew.

Default Japanese Card Values

Not sure if this is the proper place, but it seemed correct.

Alright, so I've been scanning the interwebs and I've failed to come upon a solid conclusion, and I was hoping to get some kind of answer here: are my old Japanese Pokemon cards in any way valuable? They are not holographic, and I don't think they are super rare, but I'll list them below. They are all from 1996 and are practically in mint condition. I just want a solid response...

The cards are as follows: Sabrina's Jinx, Blaine's Charmeleon (x2), Blaine's Vulpix, Blaine's Ponyta, Blaine's Charmander, Spearow, Sabrina's Venonat, Mankey, Dodrio, Bellsprout, Koga's Grimmer, Koga's Tangela, Brock's Mankey, Giovanni's Nidorina, Lt. Surge's Eevee, [insert grass gym leader's name here]'s Oddish and Jigglypuff, and two which I cannot figure out: one depicting two oddishes being swept down a whirlpool in tile, the tile being colored yellow and purple, and another depicting the Team rocket "R" on land mines on sand.

I would greatly appreciate any answers on this. It wouldn't break my heart if they were worthless, I just really need to know before I go selling them. Thank you kindly!
    I am no longer active. Do not FC or contact me. I won't respond.

Toad n Troll.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite.

image was wayyy too big. check the sig rules/signature check thread (in the newbie lounge) if you need help!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFightingPikachu View Post
    Okay, so it's rare, but not particularly valuable. Thanks for the info!

Another question: By looking closely at some EX FireRed and LeafGreen Gastly cards, I found out I had error cards that I didn't even know I had! Just like the pic on Serebii, most of mine show the rarity symbol indicating "uncommon," even though the card is supposed to be common. I have maybe one copy of the card with the correct mark, and about eight with the incorrect one. Which one is rarer, and are either of them remotely valuable?
    I have never seen a corrected version... also thought they never corrected the error.

Fairgamer,
    All of the cards you listed are $1.00 each or less
    Last edited by Flygon_Frank_66; 21st December 2012 at 8:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygon_Frank_66 View Post

Fairgamer,
    All of the cards you listed are $1.00 each or less
    I figured as much. Just wanted to be 100% sure. Thank you kindly.
    I am no longer active. Do not FC or contact me. I won't respond.

The are considered commons and un-commons. They are better sold as one "collection."

And you're welcome!

I have a Blaine's Charizard, it's the corrected version.

Would a small crease change the value?

It would definitely cut the value in 1/2 at minimum.

I got some of the tins for Christmas, and bought some more after Christmas, and I'd like to ask about the value of some of the cards I got inside:

1. Full art Thundurus

2. Terrakion EX (since I don't think I'll be building a deck with it)

These cards are straight out of the pack. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Those are nice cards... just not very valuable.

Thundurus Full Arts sell on eBay for $3.00
    Terrakion EX go for $5.00

The artwork on them is awesome, I would just keep them in a holder for looks.

BTW: Make sure your Terrakion is not the Full Art version.

I am no expert on Pokemon cards, in fact I've never really played the game. I only bought a bunch of cards during Gen IV for the pictures. Now I want to get my brother a 3DS for his birthday in March so I'm trying to scrape as much money as I can so he can have one to get Pokemon X or Y (most likely Y). I have 12 cards that I know can at least make me a bit of money and I don't really know how to price them. I've done an eBay trick my brother suggested and I sort of came up with these prices for these cards. I don't know if I could sell them at these prices though and if any I feel as if should go down it should be the reverse holo beautifly. Click on this for the picture and prices. If you need the exact cards here they are in order from left to right.

Top Row:

Holo DP Secret Wonders Entei 4/132 (x2), Reverse Holo DP Base Set Beautifly 19/130, Holo Expedition Skarmory 27/165, DP Great Encounters Dialga (x2), Reverse Holo DP Great Encounters Dialga

Bottom Row:

Holo DP Mysterious Treasures Honchkrow 10/123, Lv. X Darkrai DP19, Reverse DP Great Encounters Darkrai 4/106, Holo DP Base Set Luxray 7/130, Reverse Holo DP Secret Wonders Raikou 16/132

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

Flygon_Frank_66, I noticed you said to another person to make sure that the Terrakion EX wasn't a FA. Is it not that rare.

Also, not more than an hour ago I pulled my FIRST secret rare! It's a Shiny Lugia SL7 from Call of Legends. How much is that one worth?

I have a shadowless holofoil mewtwo. IT has the "1995,96,98,99 Nintendo, Creatures GAMEFREAK c 1999 Wizards" logo at the bottom and has no shadow on the sides of the picture. it says 10/102 on the bottom right. What I would like to know is how much it is worth because I have searched the internet for one like mine but cannot find any both holofoil and shadowless. Also, for fun, include in your reply which starter from gen 6 you like best. I like the fire type best.
    Last edited by toastybatch565; 16th January 2013 at 2:04 PM.

STEEL TYPE FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by toastybatch565 View Post
    I have a shadowless holofoil mewtwo. IT has the "1995,96,98,99 Nintendo, Creatures GAMEFREAK c 1999 Wizards" logo at the bottom and has no shadow on the sides of the picture. it says 10/102 on the bottom right. What I would like to know is how much it is worth because I have searched the internet for one like mine but cannot find any both holofoil and shadowless. Also, for fun, include in your reply which starter from gen 6 you like best. I like the fire type best.
    From the looks of what others selling cards like this one are, around 10 bucks... Holofoil wasn't removed from shadowless, just so you know, but the shadowless part does increase value a bit.

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast