Page 74 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475767778 LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 1939

Thread: Official "How Rare/How Much Is My Card Worth" Thread

How much do the Team Plasma's Weezing from the Plasma Storm go for? I've got more of those than I know what to do with....

I just pulled a Raikou EX. Wooooooooooo!!

And a Blastoise Holo, the Deluge one.

Think both are roughly $12 each. So not bad.

@Saint_Plague

Those miss-cuts are very common, they are showing up everywhere. The value is probably not more then a regular-cut card.

@TheGreaterLucario
    Weezing $1 each.
    ~~ Thank you epicjirachifan! ~~

So I've been researching, and asking around about a card I found in my OLD deck binder. It is a Ponyta, from a shadowless base series... with an obvious PURPLE background in the illustration, instead of the standard blue. Nearly mint condition, have had experienced collector's confirm it's not a fake card. But nobody I've asked have ever heard of it, or seen one. Thoughts on value, rarity, etc?

Can we see a picture?
    ~~ Thank you epicjirachifan! ~~

So i have an unlimited fire spin charizard not graded by psa about how much could i get for it

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by macthemitchell View Post
    So i have an unlimited fire spin charizard not graded by psa about how much could i get for it
    You mean the Base Set one? Assuming it's mint, it's about $15.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Holy heck? I have a shuppet from the ex crystal guardians, 40/100, and it has jeremy scharfkims signature on it in silver. On the back it says Pokemon World Championships 2007 and it has flowers on the background. Also, on the front the outside rim is silver instead of yellow. Wtf is this?

Nvm figured it out.
    Last edited by OldManJenkins; 31st March 2013 at 6:12 PM.

Thanks to Bulbapedia, I've found out that I actually have some older errored/misprinted cards in my possession. They are:

- Base set 2 Seaking- Instead of saying "Put Seaking on the Basic Pokemon" it says "Put Seaking on the Stage 1 Pokemon"
    - Japanese Wigglytuff (Not sure which set)- Picture overlaps the bottom-right corner of the bubble that shows what Pokemon a card evolves from

I also have an old Vending Machine Promo Farfetch'd (Japanese, obviously).

How much would these go for?

TheGreaterLucario@ I was wondering if you could put down the set numbers for the cards (Idc what nationality it is I just want to know the set number) if I have that I know what I'm looking at otherwise I'm just searching in the dark.

For farfetched If it's what I think it is and its the re-print of the first farfetched card (where both attacks deal 30, the only vending machine one I know of) this farfetche'd is worth 10$ if it's the VS version (says VS at the bottom of the card) it's worth 3$.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite.

image was wayyy too big. check the sig rules/signature check thread (in the newbie lounge) if you need help!

Hey everyone, I'm desperately trying to find the value of a card I have.

I have the Japanese version of Blastoise EX 1ST EDITION (I believe it to be from the fireRed/LeafGreen set) it is number 020/052, I've seen the unlimited sell anywhere up to Ł22, but I have the 1st edition version, 3 of them infact. I cannot find it ANYWHERE on the internet. None on ebay, not even on other sites. I've come across a thread on another site asking of their existence, to which a lot of people have never seen them before. Anyone with any info on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Note: If you look on ebay and see one with a 1st edition picture, it's my auction, I put it up not even realising it was 1st (Didn't know how to tell with the Japanese ones until just now).

how much are foreign full art mewtwo ex's going for?
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG] wow fantastic baby [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG]

I question how much are Dragon Type Latios and Latias...

And how much is a Black Kyurem EX going for? (Not full art)

Credit to Bru for my banners<3

@Cobali-Is the Black Kyurem EX from the Tin or not? and which set it is from if not the tin version.
    Boundries Crossed is $7.19
    Tin version is $3.79

I used trollandtoad.com but they didn't have the Plasma Storm one on the site because out of stock.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Quote Originally Posted by happinas View Post
    how much are foreign full art mewtwo ex's going for?
    The language it's in makes a big difference. For example a French one is worth more than an English one while a Korean one is barely half as much as an English one.
    なにがでるかな!?

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

I can't remember if i asked or no.

How much is a Mew EX non fa from dragons exalted? And a Cobalion EX non fa from Plasma Storm?
    Black: 3482-2112-2585
    Soul Silver:4297 5993 0464
    Platinum:2965 4525 0763
    My shiny pokemon:
    Encountered in FR as a Geodude
    Encountered in Diamond as a Lv.4 Shinx

I claim Latias

I HOPE THERES A MEGA LATIAS!

Inflated 40$ (when you sell it around battle roads, maybe depends on how popular it is), regular 30-20$ for thundurus EX.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite.

image was wayyy too big. check the sig rules/signature check thread (in the newbie lounge) if you need help!

i have the rayquaza star from the ex-deoxys

does anyone know how much it is worth

Quote Originally Posted by flintwolf View Post
    i have the rayquaza star from the ex-deoxys

does anyone know how much it is worth
    That one differs alot depending on it's condition. Mostly because alot of the foils in that set came out of the packs with damage on the edges of the cards. Because of that, Rayquaza Star can go from $50 to $150.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm interested in finding out the value of some of the cards I got out of a Boundaries Crossed booster box:

Landorus EX

White Kyurem EX

White Kyurem EX Full Art

Computer Search

Gold Potion

Once again, I used gloves when opening the packs, so the condition is as good as possible. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Sprites ripped by Yoshi Clone of spritersresource.com. Banner by my brother ShinySandshrew.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFightingPikachu View Post
    I'm interested in finding out the value of some of the cards I got out of a Boundaries Crossed booster box:

Landorus EX

White Kyurem EX

White Kyurem EX Full Art

Computer Search

Gold Potion

Once again, I used gloves when opening the packs, so the condition is as good as possible. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Gloves eh?!? that's pretty humourous in my mind. hehe.

Considering youre buying booster boxes, I'm sure you'd probably like to be able to find where to price these things!

Troll and toad I find relatively reasonable, but I also balance it against EBay's buy it now bids

Landorus EX: Between 20-25
    White Kyurem EX: 7
    White Kyurem Full Art: 17
    Gold Potion: 3
    Computer Search:12
    Both computer search and Landorus are great cards! Not a bad box! hope that helps! Qwaa

Created by PPL Qwaa

I have a Tornadus EX from Plasma Freeze.

How much is it worth?
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

i have a shiny latias and a shiny celebi both from 2006, the latias is from the world championship 2006 deck.
    i haven't played or bought pokemon cards for 5years but i recently found my pokemon cards back and i found these 2 beauties and i would like to know how rare they are and how much they cost.

thanks in advance .

Quote Originally Posted by Divex View Post
    i have a shiny latias and a shiny celebi both from 2006, the latias is from the world championship 2006 deck.
    i haven't played or bought pokemon cards for 5years but i recently found my pokemon cards back and i found these 2 beauties and i would like to know how rare they are and how much they cost.

thanks in advance .
    The Celebi* is $25 and the Latias* from the Worlds deck is $10. The Celebi* is pretty hard to get since it's from the actual set. While the Latias* was from a $10 deck that always came with it, and is only worth that much because the original one is worth $70.
    なにがでるかな!?

Quote Originally Posted by SkittyOnWailord View Post
    The Celebi* is $25 and the Latias* from the Worlds deck is $10. The Celebi* is pretty hard to get since it's from the actual set. While the Latias* was from a $10 deck that always came with it, and is only worth that much because the original one is worth $70.
    thanks, im not planning on selling them but it's always nice to know the price. i really want to get back to Pokemon card collecting but i probably won't for another 2-3years.

Page 74 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475767778 LastLast