Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29697576777879
Results 1,951 to 1,967 of 1967

Thread: Official "How Rare/How Much Is My Card Worth" Thread

Added quote due to new page:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfred Jones View Post

I pulled this today, anyone wanna tell me how much it's worth?
    Looking up on eBay and how full art supporters generally go for, it's no less than $20, might even get up to $50 if you're lucky. Just be sure to keep it in a card sleeve (or better yet, a top loader) and it will stay that way.

Also, I feel the need to say this since saw a few posts from some months ago about it: if you find a card that has a lot of errors on it, don't assume automatically it's rare or valuable. Look up a list of error cards (several sites have compiled them) and see if it is there. If it's not, then the card is a fake. This mostly goes out to the person who said they had a Medicham with 5 errors on it, but also for those who might ask.
    ...with lots of bacon and happiness!

There has been alot of errors with Full art supporters/items/stadiums... if ever a stadium was a full art since plasma storm. For an example, 70% of all full art colress have printing errors, so a full art colress w/o any errors is rare.

If full art korrina is 20$ now, I would hate to see it's value after worlds, it will more then likely hit 50$.

Edit: I would like to note that this is kind of hard to explain. This week is worlds week, though the actual online market is alive and well Furious fist cards will be under valued until after worlds.
    Last edited by ven?; 14th August 2014 at 5:28 AM.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

I have a Shiny Bagon from the Platinum Arceus Expansion, wondering how much it's worth ((SH10))
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Swalot View Post
    I have a Shiny Bagon from the Platinum Arceus Expansion, wondering how much it's worth ((SH10))

Depending on condition $5 (maybe more or less, condition is key)

well, depends on what a good condition is. It seems like it is not falling apart, that's nice I guess :P

Bought it on a market for 5 cents so I am happy with it.

I also bought these Promational Plusle and Minun with a Pokeball 3 in the corner, and their images fit together ((4/14 and either 3/14 or 5/14, too lazy to look it up ATM)). What's they worth?
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Some cards I have and wish to know their value and coolness:

Holographic Snorlax - 11/64

Holo Raichu - 14/62

Aerodactyl - 16/62

Holo Vaporeon - 12/64

Holo Tyranitar - 29/165 - ID: B - 95

Holo Zapdos - 16/102

Holo Dark Alakazam - 1/82 - Team Rocket R symbol

Holo Charizard - 4/102

Holo Venusaur - 15/102

Holo Blastoise - 2/102

Holo Ancient Mew card - unknown writing

Holo Dragonite - 4/62

Holo Blaine's Arcanine - 1/132

Holo Kingdra - 8/111

Holo Machamp - 8/102

Holo Gyarados - 12/110

Holo Ditto - 3/62

Holo Erika's Venusaur - in Japanese - No. 003

Holo Clefairy - Japanese - No. 035

Holo Alakazam - 1/130

Umbreon - 32/75

Holo Blissey - 2/64

Holo Unknown [A] - 14/75

Holo Slowking - 14/111

Holo Ninetales - 12/102

Holo Bellossom - Japanese - No. 182

Cheers!

Hello, I'm new here and i'd like to know the value of some of these cards.

at ven? Done

Holo Garchomp 9/123 diamond & pearl mysterious treasures
    Holo Gyarados 19/100 diamond & pearl stormfront
    Holo Metagross 10/146 diamond & pearl legends awakened
    Holo Magmortar 31/132 diamond & pearl secret wonders
    Holo Kabutops 4/99 platinum arceus
    Holo Blastoise 2/132 diamond & pearl secret wonders
    Holo Arceus AR3 (?) platinum arceus
    Holo Dialga 1/130 diamond & pearl
    Holo Exploud 28/147 platinum supreme victors
    Holo Typhlosion 32/123 heartgold soulsilver
    Holo Dragonite 2/146 diamond & pearl legends awakened

I'm planning to sell them all together.

DUTCH Cloyster Editie 1 (Edition 1) 32/64 fossil
    DUTCH Krabby Editie 1 (Edition 1 51/64 fossil
    Slowpoke Edition 1 55/62 fossil

Just because i'm interested

Thanks!
    Last edited by 99henk99; 16th August 2014 at 8:58 AM.

^for those 2 above this post I would just like to ask you to use http://serebii.net/card/dex/ and have a set name beside each one as this just makes it easier to find the card, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Swalot View Post
    well, depends on what a good condition is. It seems like it is not falling apart, that's nice I guess :P

Bought it on a market for 5 cents so I am happy with it.

I also bought these Promational Plusle and Minun with a Pokeball 3 in the corner, and their images fit together ((4/14 and either 3/14 or 5/14, too lazy to look it up ATM)). What's they worth?
    "Good condition" on rev holos is (well I class) as very light scuff marks (as they are notorious for that), or 3 or less more noticeable marks. Not rips, peeling etc. Pretty sure there's a scale somewhere. Not a bad buying price though.

The Plusle and Minun are part of a POP series set of cards (the 3rd one remarkably)-together about $6.

Quote Originally Posted by ven? View Post
    ^for those 2 above this post I would just like to ask you to use serebii.net/card/dex/and have a set name beside each one as this just makes it easier to find the card, thank you.
    I thought the numbers I (we) provided also stand for a set name.

No, numbers are confusing and 2 sets could have the same number in a different set (this has happened before), there fore it is always better to give a set name or abbreviation (usually 2 letters for base set - noble victories, 3 for next destinies to current), the abbreviations could be listed (as I will do for 99henk99).

(these prices are based off of cool stuff inc, which is relativity cheaper then toad n troll and collectors cache, as they are fairly more pricey, but on the level with ebay and facebook markets and is based off of the Canadian dollar)

Holo Garchomp 9/123 MT 1$
    Holo Gyarados 19/100 SF 3$+ (this was used competitively in 2010 and did extremely well, depending on the condition of the card you can always ask for more
    Holo Metagross 10/146 LA 1$
    Holo Magmortar 31/132 SW 20 cents
    Holo Kabutops 4/99 AR 50 cents
    Holo Blastoise 2/132 SW 3$
    Holo Arceus AR3 (?) AR (as a question what "type" is the arceus?) if it is AR3 1$, these cards range fro 1-3$+
    Holo Dialga 1/130 DP 50 cents
    Holo Exploud 28/147 SV 25 cents
    Holo Typhlosion 32/123 HGSS or HS 25 cents
    Holo Dragonite 2/146 LA 3$

Quote Originally Posted by ven? View Post
    No, numbers are confusing and 2 sets could have the same number in a different set (this has happened before), there fore it is always better to give a set name or abbreviation (usually 2 letters for base set - noble victories, 3 for next destinies to current), the abbreviations could be listed (as I will do for 99henk99).

(these prices are based off of cool stuff inc, which is relativity cheaper then toad n troll and collectors cache, as they are fairly more pricey, but on the level with ebay and facebook markets and is based off of the Canadian dollar)

Holo Garchomp 9/123 MT 1$
    Holo Gyarados 19/100 SF 3$+ (this was used competitively in 2010 and did extremely well, depending on the condition of the card you can always ask for more
    Holo Metagross 10/146 LA 1$
    Holo Magmortar 31/132 SW 20 cents
    Holo Kabutops 4/99 AR 50 cents
    Holo Blastoise 2/132 SW 3$
    Holo Arceus AR3 (?) AR (as a question what "type" is the arceus?) if it is AR3 1$, these cards range fro 1-3$+
    Holo Dialga 1/130 DP 50 cents
    Holo Exploud 28/147 SV 25 cents
    Holo Typhlosion 32/123 HGSS or HS 25 cents
    Holo Dragonite 2/146 LA 3$

Thanks for the information, but you don't know anything about the three below? Thanks a lot anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by 99henk99 View Post
    Thanks for the information, but you don't know anything about the three below? Thanks a lot anyway!
    Foreign can be hard to value as obviously in the language they are in they are worth the same as an English card in English speaking countries. Dutch cards are not particularly rare, but being first edition does help. Generally having foreign cards as part of a set decreases the value as in some peoples eyes it's not "complete".

$1-2.50 for the Cloyster and $1-2 for the Krabby-sometimes they're hard to sell as most normal collectors won't really find a use (as they're usually worth less and can't be used in the TCG unless they have the language on the card as an official language), but for people who collect foreign Pokemon cards than they might be willing to spend more on them.

The slowpoke, well I can get one for 0.60 pence, so about $0.50-1

I have a (what looks to be) japanese Magby. It says Pocket Monsters instead of Pokemon. It is part of the Neo Genesis series. There is a star on the bottom right hand corner and it says NO.240. It is Lv.5 and Illustration is by Ken Sugimori. Is it worth anything?

Pocket monsters and was once the original back of pokemon cards in japan until they changed them to pokemon.

I see it for as low as 40 cents and as high as 4$ Canadian.

I got these and wondering how much:

These are from Flashfire:

M Charizard EX (Dragon form) #69
    Kangaskhan EX #103
    M Kangaskhan EX #79
    Carbink (Reverse holo) #68
    Carbink (Holo) #68
    Pyroar (Reverse holo) #20
    Golem (Reverse holo) #47
    Weavile (Reverse holo) #52
    Pokemon White FC: 2537-9783-8656 - Axel
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 1163-9089-5196 - Axel

Spoiler:- -:

So yeah, because I'm a huge Lucario fan I decided to pick up the Furious Fists Elite Trainer Box. I didn't expect to pull three EX's though, one of those being a Full Art however, I thought maybe if I was lucky I'd get one EX. So anyway, I was wondering how rare is this? Now, I don't have any intention of selling the EX's, since I do like collecting them, but I was wondering how likely it was to get three EX's in 8 packs, whether or not the Elite Trainer Box improves your chances of getting a Pokemon EX and so on. While I don't intend to sell them at the moment, how much these three are worth is also welcome, though I'd assume the Seismitoad is worth the most here out of these three.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Why Game Freak. Nintendo doesn't make Pokémon.
    I'm just gonna apologize right now for my future self if I say anything stupid or offensive.

Two PSA's: Slowking does NOT evolve from Slowbro, rather, it requires a King's Rock to be traded on Slowpoke rather then Slowbro. Secondly, Primal Dialga has no relation to Primal Kyogre and Groudon, as Primal Dialga's Japanese name is Dark Dialga while Primal Kyogre and Groudon's Japanese names remain Primal. Also, Primal Dialga is stated to LOSE power as opposed to gain it like Kyogre and Groudon do, and Primal Dialga would be better described as a Feral state of Dialga. That is all.

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29697576777879