Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Aipom & Circumstance! (459)

Does anyone know why Ash was blushing and why later on Aipom was blushing? There has been some speculation to Aipom, but I was wondering about Ash, lol. Me no espeka japanesa, lol.

First two by the amazing Teppo Pepper The far right one from Pokemon Source
        Spoiler:- MayxDrew AshxMisty PikachuxPokechow:

Read My Fanfics:
    No Coincidence , Just Beyond The City Walls

Default Gay Aipom

Aipom is dust damn cute. He's stupidly cute looking. I don't think he's a female. I think he's just gay. It doesn't really come off as female. I'm sticking with it being male and gay. Until proven otherwise.

And with the flower thing in the beginning, I'm surprised no one's tried to ship Aipom and Squirtle yet? FlowerShipping?

Seen the episode, and for one thing the animation was not good. Pikachus eyes looked really off at times and so did its head.
    It was a good episode, I like Aipom so the time it got was good IMO. I like what .Combusken. said that "Aipom is not going to take it".
    Brock having a fantasy of the women surrounding him was nice. Ash then just pushes hime aside (he hits the floor). May and Max hardly even talked in this episode. Seeing Nosepass was definetly good but when the guy called him out of his pokeball the music they had was really stupid, it sounded like that pac-man game for supernintendo. Nosepass used its nose to sense where pikachu and aipom were. When the mechanical fearow try to attack Aipom Ash covers him up protecting it. But they keep on pecking ash,lol.
    The best thing about this episode was without a doubt Swellow. Watch this episode and you'll see why. It was bit*ch slapping like 50 fearow by itself, Swellow is officialy "GOD". Swellow got hit once but then came back and slapped up 3 more fearow in its path. It got surrounded then ash recalled it back. Make sure you remember that about 50 mechanical fearow could not knock out ash's swellow.
    Well the ending is clear, ash and aipom hug, gotta love aipom. The COTD is announded King.
    Thats it, overall i give it a 9/10.( Aipom and Swellow are a huge factor to that).

Ugh, I can't believe the writers finally got me to fall for Aipom. I am now of the crowd who finds it appealing, oddly enough. The amount of expressions Aipom went through in this episode was really fun, he has the perfect chemistry for a cartoon character. Damn, I'm actually starting to like Aipom now. Crazy!

Despite the poor animation, the Swellow Vs. Mecha Fearow scene was really great. I loved seeing it take on all the robo Fearow, it was rcertainly interesting.

Yay for Nosepass even though it didn't really do much. I still think the filler character had some sort of problem though, there was something really disturbing about his appearance. Wtf, he needs to gain some weight or something.

I'm surprised May's ending theme is still here, I thought for sure they'd replace it with something after the Grand Festival ended...

Heh, another one of Ash's Ag pokemon that I instantly like. The writers have been doing great development with the pokemon in AG rather then the stale no-personality Johto pokemon. I still wish he had houndoom instead, but I guess we all need comic relief.

GOD Swellow gets used so much yet it only uses Ariel Ace or Quick Attack, I want some of its old attacks it used as Talliow :/

Aipom just looks kind of scary when it eats the berry and when it smiles at the end oO

Nosepass needed more time, but I hate Pokemon like Nosepass when Ash still looks them up even though he battled one >_>;

I'm starting to like Aipom, but if it pulls a Squirtle it must die...D:
    Last edited by Torkoal Stu; 8th July 2006 at 8:35 AM.

I must agree with CyberCubed, WTF at that filler character. Aipom was great in this episode, I hope it doesn't get the shaft like some of Ash's other Pokemon.

I thought I was unique in thinking Aipom was rather cute and cool. Obviously not.

Whilst the episode had a lot of bad points, it had good character development for Aipom, Nosepass, and a massive legion of robotic Fearow (why must they always be portrayed as evil...?) which is TR's greatest invention since...erm, the Giant Slaking. Meh, it was better than most fillers, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Manene!
    Aipom is dust damn cute. He's stupidly cute looking. I don't think he's a female. I think he's just gay. It doesn't really come off as female. I'm sticking with it being male and gay. Until proven otherwise.

And with the flower thing in the beginning, I'm surprised no one's tried to ship Aipom and Squirtle yet? FlowerShipping?
    I just saw the ep pics and he IS soooo cute!

Haha I also don't see Aipom as female, but then I've always seen him as male since he became my fave G/S Pokemon so I could be biased...but gay Aipom..I'm all for that XD

Toga Toga Toga

Alright. Now that that's out of me. Wait...

Toga

There. I'm now more convinced than ever that Aipom has to die. The hat thing is getting annoying.

So those were Rocket robo Fearows. I wonder who's going to want their head for wasting their robots.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Aipom sure varies in size.

Heehee, Ash pushed Brock aside because his ga-ga mode was annoying. Wheee~
    The character of the day looked indeed very ill. Oh my.

Wow, we finally saw a Brock fantasy with being surrounded by girls again. That's been a while. He's so lonely. XD

Not much May and Max in this episode.

Ash blushed.....why?
    Awww, lots of hugging scenes. Just don't overdo it.

Aipom's expressions reminds me of that Keroro anime. Bwah.
    This episode sure was meh. A little introduction to Aipom in the team, that's pretty much what made it interesting for me. Not to mention we saw a teensy weensy bit more personality apart from "Oh oh, ah ah! HAT OMG *steal*" thing we've seen till now.

My El Jay
    Used-to-be-President of the Eeveelution Evolution club

Currently on hiatus from this place. [Insert witty remark here.]

There. I'm now more convinced than ever that Aipom has to die. The hat thing is getting annoying.
    Well we know why it did it this time. It doesnt matter because it had an actual excuse as to why it stole Ash's hat.

It seems it may rid that habit though.

And why do people think Aipom is gay? I mean, usually I don't think a animal showing love to the same gender is gay, I mean seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler
    CapShipping, anyone?
    Sorry, didn't know it existed. Well we had the many faces of Aipom in this episode, and the female Aipom is the cutest thing. And it knows double team! Let's just hope that Aipom is a girl and would compete with Bayleef on Ash related issues.

Ho-oh egg made by forretress master

The awesome Skarom made by Dark_Lugia!
    *If you want SG-1 to carry on for an 11th series add this to your signiture* Started by: MechaBulba.-I want it to, but unless the CW or something picks it up then it won't-.

I've only watched up to Spurt so far, but it was a big shock to see that Forretress is still alive and well.

I think you're just looking for a reason to hate Aipom. If you want to complain about something getting old, how about Cacnea hugging James when he comes out his Pokeball? Or TR blasting off again?

I think Aipom is a girl...I mean if Ash decides to bring Bayleef, Pikachu, and Aipom..think of the possiblities. But I liked this episode, at least we know that Forretress is getting some air. And Swellow is awesome btw, taking out those Fearow makes me think that Swellow is Ash's strongest flying type save Charizard. Aipom's character is quite funny but I'm a little bit annoyed it was like a copy of Baylleef and didn't battle at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash6K
    I think Aipom is a girl...I mean if Ash decides to bring Bayleef, Pikachu, and Aipom..think of the possiblities. But I liked this episode, at least we know that Forretress is getting some air. And Swellow is awesome btw, taking out those Fearow makes me think that Swellow is Ash's strongest flying type save Charizard. Aipom's character is quite funny but I'm a little bit annoyed it was like a copy of Baylleef and didn't battle at all.
    Oh man that would be too funny if Ash had all three Aipom/Bayleef/Pikachu on his team, they'd fight over him LOL. Any who I saw the images, it looks like a cute episode. I can't wait to see it over in the US.

Ok after watching the episode and this is my observation from not knowing a lick of Japanese but hearing some English words mixed it this is my whole guess.

The crown makes you some kind of king whoever has the crown by sunset or something so towards the end it seemed like the there was a big rush to get the crown off Aipom so he wouldn't be king and have to stay. I think this because the gang mentions Brandon and the Battle Pyramid and it sounds like Ash says he doesn't care and will stay with Aipom no matter what which makes Aipom teary eye.

It sounded like the gang was praising Ash to give him encouragment which makes him blush. Aipom blushes because of all the nice thing Ash says about it.

Doesn't seem like Aipom is gay to me. Just because you see blushing doesn't instantly mean it's love all it means is embarrassment which can come from a variety of things. Aipom judging from the episode seems more like a brother competeing for a father's (Ash) attention against another sibling (Pikachu) than being in love with someone.

^ Or sister-like. I still think Aipom is a girl, why else would it pick flowers and make it into some kind of head-wear.

I forgot to mention it earlier, but this part really made me laugh:

http://img419.imageshack.us/img419/5...cap22840ks.jpg

It flashed up for a few frames as Aipom was eating the Belue berry, it was a 'blink or you'll miss it moment' and I felt that I had to go back frame by frame to see if it was a subliminal message that just came up.

Wouldn't recalling Aipom into its pokéball been a simple solution in getting the crown off its head? I find it unlikely that the crown would have gone with it inside.

^ I think I remember seeing in some cases that clothing artciles do travel inside the Pokéball with the Pokémon.

^Mine^

Quote Originally Posted by Jikkle
    It sounded like the gang was praising Ash to give him encouragment which makes him blush.
    Actually, the green-haired guy asks if Aipom can do Double Team, then Haruka and Masato say something about it (I can't quite figure it out), Brock says it's a good idea, then Satoshi blushes and says, "If only I'd thought of that sooner...."

Saw this a couple of hours ago and well...Meh!

Yeah, that's what I have to say. Although, I will say this. The way that Aipom acted when he got jealous of the whole Ash/Pikachu bond, reminded me so much of the Johto episode Chikorita's Big Upset. But that's just me and that's what it reminded me of. Now that one boy who was with Ash and the gang during the episode was kinda cute. Oh, here I am sounding like Phantom_Bugsy. But that's all I'm gonna say!

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast