Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Aipom & Circumstance! (459)

actually, from what I recall, I think this one was talking about some kind of Pokemon jungle promotional event or something. I think it mentioned Diamond/Pearl, so maybe it's talking about the playable demos that are gonna be available soon.

Yup, classes again. I'm gonna be at this for a while.

I translate for #Pocketmonsters (just because I know Japanese does not make me Japanese, stop PMing me).

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato-san
    actually, from what I recall, I think this one was talking about some kind of Pokemon jungle promotional event or something. I think it mentioned Diamond/Pearl, so maybe it's talking about the playable demos that are gonna be available soon.
    huh, that's cool.

Swellow was mondo badass in this. :O

^ You got to love Swellow. Aipom has the best facial expressions...okay so I really don't approve Aipom as a battling pokemon but I love that monkey as a comic character.

Takeshi was at his comedic best in this episode!
    Aipom reminds me very much of Chikorita/Bayleef when it was jealous of Ash's attention to Pikachu. In the preview that was added onto last week's episode, I thought that kid that 'wins' in the end was Tracy! Totally agree that Swellow is an amazing fighter. I'll never forget that battle against Tate & Liza in 'Solid As A Solrock', where it endured Pikachu's attacks and became gold. Brilliant.

Do the Robot!

Those things happen every now and then in the Japanese eps. They're usually some sort of public service announcement. For example, there was at least one about the earthquakes they had there last year. So that one was probably a storm warning or something.
    They happen here too, but usually on Saturday mornings. The FoxBox got cut off once when the Colombia shuttle exploded.><;

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

I love this episode. Aipom was so cute!

Don't mess with Monkeys!

Spoiler:- MORE ABOUT ME:

This episode was pretty good. It was funny when Brock got trampled. Aipom really rocked in this episode. It was really awesome that Aipom was considered part of the family. It was also cool to see that guy become king.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Nice episode, Aipom has a cute voice, I really like it.

I like this episode ^_^, Brock was so harlious in this one, and Aipom was so cute and adorable

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

I love Aipom.. just curious is he a monkey-like pokemon

It lacked someone saying "Hail to the king, baby."

Quote Originally Posted by PrepXCore21 View Post
    I love Aipom.. just curious is he a monkey-like pokemon
    Um, as far as I can gather, he is. -_-

Anyway, here's my three points

1. Aipom's new dub voice sounds EXACTLY like a real life monkey's and it sounds TOTALLY cute.

2. Dude, Hank (was that the guys name) looks like he's 20 pounds... That village is going to have a pretty frail king. And how many of you guessed as soon as he was introduced that he would end up becoming the king?

3. It was so sweet when Ash said that he wouldn't leave Aipom behind if it became king. It made me go Aah...

I liked how they had team rocket blast off in sunset pastels before we saw the clouded sky.
    The wait is unbearable, pokemon peral and diamond are upon us.

Who are you? www.naruto-kun.com

This was a great episode. Aipom made itself look so much cuter to me now and i never realized how big it was compared to Pikachu.

.::Cyro::.

Wait, Aipom had a new dub voice instead of its original voice like it had in the last three episodes?
    Haxorus has been pitted against a Raticate in a pokemon battle. Who will get to make the first move?

This one was ok I guess.

Credit goes to Eroiduelist for the bannar

"Her fate is foretold by the whispers of the trees." - Forest Of Fate

I liked Aipom in this ep, she was so cute. ^_^
    Don't kiss my eye!'

That ain't Lugia...

Fav Sinnoh Pokemon:

This was such a cute Crackchildshipper episode (looked that up in the Shipping forum...Ash/Aipom for those not in the know). I was worried that Aipom would become obnoxiously jealous like Chikorita did at first, but it seems to not be happening.

Ash actually showed a better side when he said he'd stay by Aipom's side if it became the king. Last time I saw that side (aside from the normal PotD) was when he rescued his Torkoal from the Steel Valley.

Hopefully now that Hank is king he can get some royal feasts in him...damn that boy needs to eat.

I must admit, this was one of those Crazy Brock moments where I wasn't thoroughly annoyed by his actions. It was actually quite comical.

I know some others were pleased by the appearance of Nosepass.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo_6444 View Post
    I liked Aipom in this ep, she was so cute. ^_^
    Aipom.. Is a he... I'm a guy, But this episode.. I don't know... Aipom was... Cute! The way he hugged ash and the way his eyes grew when ash said he'spart of the family... It was almost as if he said, "**** the battle pyramid! I stay here with aipom and you stay here with me and aipom too!" I love aipom now... (Not "love" love...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

I can call Aipom whatever I want okay? -_-#
    Don't kiss my eye!'

That ain't Lugia...

Fav Sinnoh Pokemon:

Aipom is a girl, at least that's what May said in the Japanese version. I don't know if she said it in the dub (considering that I only saw the episode after the opening).

I liked this episode. Aipom was kinda cute with the crown stuck in its head! And Pikachu trying to pull it off- priceless. Also Swellow was awesome and is a reason why it is my favorite flyer.

Had a rather odd plot and that town is just crazy, but it was an enjoyable episode anyway. Aipom's growing on me now...oh, I found a funny quote

Ash: My hat's sure been getting around

That made me snigger...ah well, I think this episode has made me like Aipom now. Hey, why can't I post snigger? It has no double meaning, does it?

snigger: a disrespectful laugh

Huh?
    Last edited by Jorah; 16th December 2006 at 11:14 PM.

Just use snicker instead. Means the same thing.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

I wonder why they took out the quote of when May said that Aipom was a girl. I loiked it when Aipomstole Ash's hat(AGAIN), and replaced it with the flower hoop. But boy of boy, that new king needs to EAT! He's like a twig!
    Last edited by Weavile_Striker; 22nd December 2006 at 4:02 AM. Reason: mispelling of quote

84% of the Serebii.net population thinks the DS is better than the PSP. If you ARE one of that 84% then copy & paste this in your signature. DS IS the Greatest

Ok so this episode was complete crap! I mean come on, how lame. Pokemon had really started going downhill since cartoonnetwork got the series. The plots are complete trash, I mean I wonder how much the writers make. Like a dollar and a half eaten apple? I mean why in the world would an Aipom become king just because it got the crown, what stable villlage or town would let a pokemon make all the decisions, and what was with Ash? "I guess i'll just have to wait here with you for a year, and forget about the battle pyramid."

If you missed this episode, don't bother watching it. 1/10, just because i had to give it something.

((thanks to mange 2000lbs, freaking sweet))

(much thanks to once in a blue mew)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast