Thread: Yotsuba&!

Default Yotsuba&!

Yeah, so me anda few friends have been reading this manga by the maker of Azumanga Daioh for a while now, and it's awesome.

It's just about a little girl living with her dad, except she's really curious and full of odd idea's, kinda like Osaka, but more awesome.

Read it!

End of post.

My friend bought the first volume a while ago, she read it, and loves it. She let me read it, and I love it. It's so different from most of the manga serieses! It's just pain to find it anywhere since many people have found it >_>

s i e l u n v i h o l l i n e n
    dA!

© Strawberry.

I really enjoy this series. My brother bought it, liked it, and let me read it. I was hooked by the time I finished it. It is quite different from many manga series, and I like how light-hearted and funny the little girl Yotsuba can be.

It's odd how I can find a lot of Volume 3, but yet I can't even find Volume 2...

"A dagger can be concealed in a smile." -Chinese Proverb
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan question
    Why do you like Tenten? She's weak, useless and does nothing. Plus, she just uses WEAPONS.
    Me: You just answered my question for me. I've always been interested in weapons from childhood from watching so many Chinese movies. Also, the fact that she does absolutely nothing too important appeals to me. A lot of background characters appeal to me.

I love this manga series! It's so charming and funny. Yotsuba's dad's friend "Jumbo" is great; I love it whenever he tries to pick up on one of the three sisters that lives next to them.
    I'd love to find Volume 4... if only.
    The classic attraction is back at Disneyland & Disneyworld.

Co-Owner of the SPPf Pirates Of The Caribbean Club! Join and discover how dead men DO tell tales.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...wpost&t=129500

Me and my sister love this series. It's really funny and all of the characters are really unique so far (just like Azumanga Diaoh). We got it from a book order so we don't know were to find the rest also (unfortunatly).

I LOVE Yotsuba&! too!! It's the first Manga that I started reading! It's so hilarious! Love that series!
    ~*gReTa_LoVeR*~
    .:One of Arena Tycoon Greta's biggest fans!:.

AkariKanzaki Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MegaRob
    I'd love to find Volume 4... if only.
    It hasn't been released in English yet because most of the manga in ADV's manga line is on hiatus. Unfortunately.

I love that series, I read volume 1-3, I hope there will be a volume 4

Awww, this series is so cuuuute! I love Azumanga Daioh too. Especially Osaka. Hehehe, Osaka....

Quote Originally Posted by AkariKanzaki
    It hasn't been released in English yet because most of the manga in ADV's manga line is on hiatus. Unfortunately.
    Eh? Why is that?

Anyway, I love the manga. Yotsuba's antics crack me up, like when she was trying to teach everyone how to swim. Have to wonder weather she is human or not though XD

Anyone know how far this manga has gotten in japan?

Five volumes. And the first volume hints she might be a alien.

Noriko Takaya is mai bishoujo. Click her for what show she's from.