Thread: Godchild!

Talking Godchild!

I absolutely love this series! Its by Kaori Yuki and the artwork is just amazing! I mean, just look at my favorite character, Cain Hargreaves!
    http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9.../Godchild3.jpg
    So, has anyone else read this manga?

Quote Originally Posted by Kotochan
    I absolutely love this series! Its by Kaori Yuki and the artwork is just amazing! I mean, just look at my favorite character, Cain Hargreaves!
    http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9.../Godchild3.jpg
    So, has anyone else read this manga?
    Yea it is a great read. Viz also got the liscense to the first series Cain Saga which will come out soon. I suggest reading Cain Saga first before you get into Godchild.

Though I'm not a gothy like person(like many of Kaoru's series), I just love her work. She bring in some amazing complexity in the characters and the atmosphere.

The other one I want to read which I heard is great is Boys Next door. Heard its really interesting, powerful and depressing for a short series(about one or two volumes).

AkariKanzaki Guest

Well, I read it while it was in Shojo Beat. It stopped running in the magazine back in the June issue though. Vampire Knight replaced it.

Quote Originally Posted by AkariKanzaki
    Well, I read it while it was in Shojo Beat. It stopped running in the magazine back in the June issue though. Vampire Knight replaced it.
    Really? Zutto taihen desu ne? That's really horrible! That was the only reason why I read the magazine... Maybe the manga will come out sooner now.