Thread: It could be you - hoennshipping PG-13

Default It could be you - hoennshipping PG-13

I'm back....

This is another fic. I wrote it becase it saddens me how much people claim they are the #1 hoennshipper in the whole world, but acutally dosent contribute to the community. (dont believe me? Go check the hoennshipping discussion thread. most people are just text spawning the thread...)

Also, its pathetic that how many fics are just... sad... The last hoensshipng fanfic i read is some random oneshots whcih took about 2 mintues to write them. (there are good ones out there like the one by Shinndo).

I'm using the japanese names here... why? because the english names sounds gay... if you guys really dont want to read the japanese names, ill change them...

Basic summary...
    This is a romance/drama fic with lots of angst... if you are expecting fluff, or even lemons, dont read, cause i dont know how to write them... I dont fill the void of humans with sythetic joy and illusions...

yea... I'm gonna stop talking, the more i prove correct about the hoplessness of humanity, the more i want to jump off a bridge.

It could be you
    By: Patickstar

The bell rang.

The bell that indicates the start of forth period just rang. The bell that indicates the start of Geography of Hoenn class just rang. The bell that indicates the Geography of Hoenn class would start in 3 minutes just rang. The silver haired boy sighed in pure dissatisfaction. He will be only late again, right? It’s only going to be his forth time of being not on time for that class this week, right? The teacher will only punish his seemingly rebellious behavior with cruel methods like detention, right?

He mumbled and turned to look at Haruka and Satoshi, voted the cutest couple by the pitiable undergraduates of Massnara High, making out at his locker, on his locker, whichever way you wish to put it. Satoshi, the admired, dashing Satoshi, along with Haruka, endearing, jovial Haruka, both make Yuki p*ssed off for peculiar reasons. Unfortunately for him, his locker, along with generally every other lockers in the school, is their “make out spot”. The boy sighed as he watches the two attempting to explore each other’s mouth with their tongues, and actually enjoy the process.

“Okay!” He snapped, “In make out land, can’t you guys hear the bell…? If the sentence I just said is too complicated for your small brains. I’ll be nice and translate it into some sort of simple verdict so you two morons can understand. Let’s see… What about “Get away from my locker so I can get my books?” Yuki groaned as he looked at his watch, the class started already, Mr. Stone is going to kill him. Flashing the couple a few fuming looks, he ran off to his class.

“Umm… Did the bell really ring? Or he was just lying.” Satoshi asked, absent-mindedly.

“You know Yuki,” Haruka chuckled, while attempting to polish her cloth so they won’t attract too much unnecessary attention, “He lies.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You missed 14 minutes of the class…” Shuu asked, “Why are you always so da*n lucky?”

Yuki stared back with an incredulous look. “Oh yes… 14 minutes. What a surprisingly admirable estimation from someone as bright as you. Ever thought of how much time I spend on those stupid detentions?”

Shuu was Yuki’s best and only friend for at least 5 straight years. The reason he decides to befriend with Yuki is unknown. After years of dealing with him, Yuki figured that he either homosexual, which is almost impracticable because of his flirteous nature towards girls, or tired of hanging out with the more popular people. Shuu was known for his look and can be often spotted being chased by practically hundreds of girls, much unlike Yuki, who is also attractive in the eyes of girls, but usually do not have the patience to deal with them. In the end, the crimson-eyed boy usually uses a façade of an ill-mannered b*stard to stop the opposite sex from approaching him.
    “Where were you anyways?” Shuu mumbled.

“Trying to tell the couple of the year to get away from my locker, but they seemed to be more interested in snuggling each other than making my already miserable life a little bit easier.” Yuki sighed, while attempting to focus on his lesson.

“Are you sure? Umm… Maybe you just have a crush on Haruka.” Shuu smiled, devilishly. However, Yuki found nothing devilish about it. He was not surprised by the random comment that just came out from Shuu’s seemingly big mouth. Yuki knew that Shuu is one of the more perverted people he knew, and is always thinking about strange (mature, he calls it) things in the tiny brain of his.

“… No… Besides, if I really wanted a girlfriend, I would pick someone who does not possess a hideous face like her.”

“Pfft, you are just jealous that Satoshi is going out with her.”

“Wow… You are almost as dumb as you were a minute ago!” Yuki exclaimed sarcastically. “Why would I be jealous? They are really the perfect couple. Both of them are morons, who possess brains of identical size. They are both losers who live in their own luxurious bubbles.”

“Um…. It seems like you love to observe about the couple, what’s with that?” Shuu smirked. However, he did not receive any answer from Yuki.

“Whatever man… Just watch out, one day you are just denying everything, and the next day you are going out with someone you loathe like Haruka.” Shuu suggested.

Yuki said nothing, right now, he has a lot more important matters to worry about than a bold and perhaps, inaccurate, prediction of his love life from his best friend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make out session was over, and Haruka always get bored really fast. However, to be honest, she did not feel comfortable going out with Satoshi anymore, for she suspects that Satoshi is going out with his ex, Kasumi.

Frustrated, she spotted Yuuki outside, starring into the sky; his silver hair flowed with the wind. Suddenly lighten up, Haruka decides to join him.

“Hello, Yuki. Can I join you?” She asked politely, perhaps too politely. For Yuki did not even acknowldge her presense.

“No.”

“Pardon?”

“Why the hell would you want to be with a sarcastic person like me?” Yuki asked, however, he knew the answer perfectly well himself. Haruka always had problems with her boyfriend, and for some odd reason, she would usually talk to Yuki. She called them “shut up while I complain for a while” sessions, and Yuki’s role is to give Haruka usefull advices. He always hated the sessions..

“Satoshi and I had a fight today.” Haruka admitted, flatly.

“Okay… And is this the part where I’m supposed to gasp in surprise, to make the atmosphere around us really tense and dramatic?”

“You…”

“God, Haruka, how the hell do you expect me to show compassion when you haven’t told me anything about it…? Wait… Don’t tell me anything at all, because I don’t want to care about your business.” Yuki groaned edgily.

“Yuki… Please…”

“For crying out loud… I’m sorry. Okay?” however, his tone suggested anything but sorrow.

“Every time I and Satoshi had a talk, it only comes down to one thing.” Haruka admitted.

“Making out at my locker? On my locker?”

“No… The bedroom. The bed.”

“Oh…” Yuki replied. He was rather surprised that Satoshi is able to suggest something that is so outrages for his age.

“What can I do?”

“I don’t know.” Yuki said flatly.

“Come on! You are always so smart, think of something, anything!”

“Sorry, never been in the situation you are right now. Now I have to go home and deal with a woman that is even more troublesome than you.” He sighed.

“Who?” Haruka screeched, rather agitatedly, “You got a girlfriend?”

“No…!”

“Then who?”

“My mom…”
    Last edited by HyperCyber; 12th July 2006 at 3:26 AM.
    Some times I like to
    Touch myself during the night
    Before I go to bed!

Damn! That's good, patrickstar! For a beginning.

explore each other’s mouth with their tong, and actually enjoy the process.
    I don't think they'd have tongs in their mouths... don't you mean tongue?

Well, only mistake I noticed, good job! Keep up the good work.

~!Mudkip Kitteh!~ (Kitteh)

You've got soemthing going so far, keep it up

The only "mistake" I noticed was that you spelled Yuuki's name "Yuki"

Other than that, it's all good

(And I can see you diddn't like my drabbles on the HS thread, but hey, i'm not a writer, I gotta start somewhere)

See you next chapter...
    Formerly known as Random H3RO

Brendan was here,

May is a loser!

I bet pretty soon, you won't be allowed to even have a sig :/

Brandon is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Oh great!!! A Hoennship fic thats not a 1shot. Finally!!!
    Good job so far, Patrickstar.
    Really good introduction. Only thing is that Yuuki is getting too much sarcastic, much like Ruby from Littleroot High.

It's hard not to make Ruby sarcastic. < <;; Because that's what makes the story, in most Hoennshipping stories.

Anyway...*glomps pat* HURRAH! WE ARE FRANTIC/HOENNSHIPPING BUDDIES FROM HERE ON OUT. xD We R teh peeps who don't write only one-shot hoennshipping fics. *searches for others* But the only problem I saw with the story was the tense. But, maybe that happens for me with every fanfiction I read. The tense always changes in a sentence, or in a paragraph, and it confuses me. < <;;

And that it's kinda short. -_-;; *shot*

Like it so far, you really have something going and I'm glad it's not a one shot! I really saw no mistakes on the first chapter and I can't wait to read the next chapter. It was really well written, which made it enjoyable. Good job!

I'm not dead!!!!!!
    Sorry for just disappering for 2 month like that. Vacations, computer games, letter bombs and assination attempt from contestshiping fans kinda stopped me from updating this fic.
    But, i have to admit, a hoenshipping that is not a oneshot with no OC characters are ****-hard to write... however, this if is not dead! I will upload it whenever i can, and ill promise it will be good.

Sincerely,
    Patrickstar
    Some times I like to
    Before I go to bed!

MUHAHHAHAHA! IM BACK!!!! HAHAHHAHAHA
    Right... Sorry about that....
    After reading over 30 books over the past summer, Patrickstar has improved his writing skills, and now more sarcastic and annoying than eva! (WOOT!)
    Heh... Right... This is the second chapter, kinda short, only 1k words ( i cant write long fics! help!), but lots of shipping hints, with humar and some sexual comments. but there wil be no lemons! The next chapter will be done.. soon! Uh oh, more attacks from contestshippers, laterz!

Also, thank you so much brandon, for reviewing and caring! Also Rider, my franticshipping buddy XD!

It could be you
    By: patrickstar

Chapter 2 – Yellow Page

Originally, human kind produces offspring by using the method of meiosis so the offspring will have different features than their parents. However, no parents want their children to end up worse than them. Therefore, the method of taming a child was born. Originally, the whole purpose of this method is to prevent children from doing whatever they please. However, some kids do not seem to co-operate with their decisions after a while. Therefore, the parents came up with a new approach: the whole “freedom” method. Mainly, this so called “freedom” allows kids live by their own life style (with certain limitations from the parents, of course). But in reality, most kids were intimidated by their parents’ whole campaign of “obey me and you are a good kid, if now, I will leave you on the street.” To make their threats more authentic, they would bring their kids in front of homeless people on the street and say: “See? That man over there, he ended up like this because he did not listen to his parents.” Of course, no kids want to live on the street; therefore, they would follow their parents’ order without inquiries.

However, the case was not so similar with Yuuki.

After been threatened by his parents, (mainly his father), Yuuki did not change any of his behaviors. He still skips class; ignore homework, using inappropriate language and many other bad things. After careful considerations, his parents decided to “abandon” him on the street for one day. In the morning, his mother “left” him purposely on the street and went to work. When she came back, she found Yuuki drinking soups from cans he prepared long ago. Apparently Yuuki was mentally (there was no signs of tears on his face) as well as physically prepared for this. After that back fired “incident”, Yuuki’s behavior has gone from “bad” to worse. He seldom talked to his parents and their relationship has gone from rocky, weak, constant warfare to almost none-existent. After endless arguments as well as physical and psychological warfare with their child, Mr. and Mrs. Norman noticed that their “son” just ignores them. Finally, they came up with “the treaty of last resort”, an agreement that free him from all of his parent’s decisions, his parents that would provide food, shelter and water as well as other basic human needs, but they would not provide him with any finical support (which was not a problem for Yuuki, because he earned everything from high wagered Pokemon battles), and he will not enjoy the luxuries like television, computer or even the regular usage of telephone.

This was something Haruka clearly wasn’t aware of.

“Hello, may I speak with Yuuki please?” the girl asked politely, for she is very nervous about her first conversation with Yuuki, on phone.
    “I’m sorry, but Yuuki is not allowed to use the phone here.” Mrs. Norman answered with equally well-mannerism.
    “Er… Pardon?”
    “Like I said in the first place, Yuuki has agreed with us that he will not use any appliances at the reward of total freedom from us.”
    “Right… But could you please put him on the phone? This is urgent.”
    “I’m sincerely sorry, but no can do.”
    “But…It might change his attitude toward you and his father.” That was a lie.

Silence, deadly silence…

After around 10 seconds or so, a yell could be heard from Yuuki residence.

“Yuuki! Phone for you!”
    “I’m trying to sleep, mother!” An annoyed, yet seductive (at least to Haruka) answered.
    ‘Just answer it, please!”
    “The treaty, remember the treaty!”
    “It’s a girl.”
    “Then I’m not answering.”
    “It’s Haruka.”
    “Then I’m really not answering.”
    “She said it’s urgent.”
    “Then I’m really, really not answering!”
    “Please!”
    “Fine, but you own me a favor… Hello?”
    Haruka gulped at Yuuki’s sound. “Hey… Yuuki. I see that you have an… interesting… relationship with your parents.”
    “You can tell?”
    Haruka chuckled.
    “Alright… So what do you want?”
    “I n…”
    “Wait! You are not going to continue your *****ing session of doom with me on the phone, right? Speaking of that, how the hell did you get my number anyways?”
    “No! It’s not about that, and I used the Yellow Page.” She could hear the word “stalker” being send from the other side of the line, but she ignored that and continued.
    “You know… We need to become better friends.”
    “As far as I am concerned, there is no “we”, only me, you and your sessions.”
    “Yuuki, that’s not nice.”
    “Why do you want to befriend with me anyways? It’s not that so you could spend more time complaining to me, right?”
    “Err… That is a small part of it, but I think you are just… a nice person to hang out with.”
    “Please, stop lying and go find someone else.”
    “What?”
    “You know, there are like… nearly 500 sex-starved boys in his school drooling all over you. I’m sure they would appreciate your company much, much, much more that I would.”
    “Yuuki, please, just go out for a walk with me.”

Whoa… That sounds wrong, she thought.”

“Please, Haruka, you are scarring me! I’m just an innocent little nobody.”
    “Yuuki! You are being your damn unnecessary difficult self again.”
    “Okay… And what if I refuse to come Are you going to come to my house and get me?”

That also suggested something really inappropriate.

“Look down your windows.”

Yuuki shuddered and opened his windows; a beautiful brunette was standing there, beaming and waving.

“!#$%!!!” Yuuki yelled.

“You know, Yuuki. The Yellow Page contains a lot of information.”
    Some times I like to
    Before I go to bed!

Thats a good story so far... For your mistake in this one...:

“I’m trying to sleep, mother!” An annoyed, yet seductive (at least to Haruka) answered

After seductive shoulden't Yuuki's name be there...?

^^ Hilarious yet cute hoennshipping! Keep up the good work, and please continue!

Brandon is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

That was a good chapter but a little short. It was pretty funny when Yuuki's mom was trying to persuade him to come on the phone. Keep up the good work!!! And PLEASE, no more 2 month breaks between chapters.

ahh, good, finally a hoennshipping fic that isn't a one shot. now, first, the japanese names sound really wierd and i fell they should be changed. but the fic is FREAKING FUNNY. and also, i am a hoenn shipper but i suck a writing so anyways.

New chapter comming... soon! im already halfdone.
    A few things: first, DO NOT try the tactics i used in the fanfiction to deal with your parents, i tried, dosent work, so DO NOT try this at home. it will ruin ur family!
    Second: after asking a few christian friend, i found out that some phrase i used like "god..." is offensive, my sincere apologies to christain readers, that phrase wont appear anymore.
    three: just to tel lyou guys, Patrickstar is not my real name, its a character in the show "Spongebob Squarepants" made by nicklodean, its a pwnage character!

thank you for all of your reviews, new chapter comming soon
    Some times I like to
    Before I go to bed!

New chapter!! WOOT!!!
    I REALLY ENJOYED WRTIGIN THIS CHAPTER and I think this is my best chapter yet. Soi have high expectations of it. please read and review.

It could be you
    By: patrickstar

new chapter comming... soon

Chapter 3

There was a theory that suggested when someone is able to figure out the whole purpose of human emotions, they will turn into something even more bizarre, inexplicable and ultimately, useless.

There was another theory that claimed this has already happened.

Haruka did no know which was more marvelous, the fact that Yuuki actually went with her on this unexpected trip, or the fact that he did not complain about the trip for nearly three minutes. Wow… She thought, while trying to grow more accustomed to the “comfortable” silence.

Which, of course, was short lived.

“Well…?” Yuuki glowered at Haruka.
    “Huh…?”
    “What do you want?” He asked blankly.
    “What do you mean?”

“‘What do I mean’ you ask? Well… I do not usually get a crazy girl calling my name in front of my house everyday. As dense as I can be, I could still tell that this girl must be pretty desperate, even for someone as crazy as you. So… Spit it out!”

“Why can’t you just enjoy the scenery? Look at those pure, feathery clouds, aren’t they beautiful? Don’t they mean anything to you?”

“Haruka, you and I both know that we… NO! I, Yuuki, and you, Haruka, both have better things to do than looking at those visible mass of condensed water droplets floating in the air.”

“Are you sure?”

“Okay… Fine! Maybe I don’t have anything else better to do, but I’m sure someone as popular and socially important as you should do better than this.”

“You are a weirdo.” Haruka concluded.

“Takes one to know one, moron…” Yuuki answered childishly, who was looking reasonably pleased with himself. “Wait… That means I’m a moron just like you… scratch that.”

Haruka said nothing.

“Well…? If you are just gonna take your time, I’m leaving.”

“Yuuki! Stay!” Haruka yelled desperately.

“Wow… I can’t believe that lame method of pursuing someone to talk actually worked. I honestly had no tricks up my sleeve. So… What’s wrong?”

“Me and Satoshi…”

“You and him… had sex?” Interrupted the lazy boy, “You are pregnant? Getting engaged? Getting married?” He asked plainly.

“NO! Me and him… we broke up.” She sobbed.

Yuuki didn’t say anything; instead, he turned his head up and starred at the sky with all his might. Haruka looked at his eyes, searching for any emotion. However, the fiery orbs failed to express anything.

“I thought you hated the clouds.” Haruka murmured while sobbing.
    “I’m looking at the sky, not the clouds.”
    “Why? You are usually the guy who doesn’t give a dam about anything?”
    “Well… I’m just… You know… Checking if the sky is falling down…” Yuuki looked at Haruka.

“Now you are just being silly.” She stated.

“If the sky isn’t falling down, then why are you so sad about your moronic break-up with that moron Satoshi?”

“I’m not sad.” Haruka lied pathetically.

“Then what’s with all those drops of salty liquid secreted by the lachrymal gland?” observed Yuuki.

“They are tears, Yuuki.”
    “Liquid from the lachrymal gland.”
    “Tears.”
    “Whatever.”

Haruka looked at him. Then deadly silence clouded them for around 47 seconds.

“Why are you telling me this?” Yuuki finally asked.

“Because you are such a good friend, and good listener.” Haruka answered immediately, as if she rehearsed it a million times.
    “I can’t argue with the second part. But the authenticity of the first part is… questionable.”

“Yuuki… Could you please help me?”
    “Why me?”

“You are the one who almost… no. You are the one who showed no emotions what so ever, so how is it that you can be not sad when you break up with someone?” Haruka debated.

“I never broke up with anyone… I won’t know.” Yuuki said stubbornly.
    “Please…”
    “I know how to… not be sad at all…” Haruka glared at him. “But… I’m not sure you might want to learn that.” Yuuki changed quickly.

“You have to help me…”

“OKAY! Shut up! I’ll get some help from a friend.”

“Are you sure he is able to help me? He was in the same situation like mine?”

“There is no one better for the job. I’ll call him right now, if you can leave me alone after this.”

“Deal, but how can you…” Haruka stopped after seeing Yuuki taking out a cellphone from his pocket. She looked at him for answers.

“I’m a lot more humane than you think…” Yuuki said plainly.

“Oh… and… Could you not mention that to my mom?” he added.

Lilycove town of Hoenn is, some say, tone of the most dazzling place in the whole world.

It consist of gyms, poke centers, hotels, casinos, beaches… and the world’s biggest shopping mall. The city always had frenzies of people who spend most of their time trying to achieve spiritual enlightenments by buying anything and everything offered by the shopping center. The city was so famous for its entertainment facilities, in fact, the “PlayPoke” Magazine opened one of its recent article with the statement: “If you are tired of Lilycove, you are tired of life.”

And overnight, the suicide rate for Lilycove citizens quadrupled.

Shuu beamed at all of the people rushing into the shop with heavy laden wallets and waling out facing total personal bankruptcy, yet still looking content with all the good they purchased. He looked at his shopping bag, which consist of new pokeballs, new products that will enhance his results in contests as well as clothing of different varieties, and many other expensive things. Smiling, he sipped his drink.

Then his cell phone rang.

“Hi, this is the sexist guy on earth and he is available, I repeat, he is available!”

“Shuu, what the hell are you talking about?”
    “Who are you?”
    “The sexy guy killer, this is Yuuki.”

“Oh…it’s just my not-so enthusiastic friend. Next time, state your name, age, and especially gender when you are calling me.”

“Where the hell are you?”
    “Lilycove.”
    “Why?”
    “It is a great way for me to… You know… Communicate with the ladies here.”

“You moron… Anyways, I… I mean someone, needs your help.”

“Anything for that person.”

“How do you not feel sad when you break up with someone?”
    “Are you sure it’s you who need help, Yuuki?”
    “I don’t have a female companion, Shuu.”
    “Oh yeah… Well, you should get one.”
    “No! So how?”
    “Who is the person that needed help?”
    “I’m not answering.”

“Whatever. Tell that person, all he or she needs to do is look at the reasons they broke up. Then ask his or her next secret crush out.”

“That’s it?”
    “What do you expect?”
    “I thought love affair is a lot more complicated than that.”
    “And you would know?”
    “Whatever, thanks. Cya.”

“Bye! And don’t forget to tell Haruka ‘You are welcome’!” Shuu chuckled, “And… Yuuki, you are not nearly as secretive as you think.”

That *******… Yuuki thought.

“So… Haruka, wanna know how to not be sad?”

“Yes please!” She cried with much enthusiasm, while her eyes, once was full of Liquid from the lachrymal gland (tears) are now shinning.

“Fine… I’ll humor you. Just ‘Tell that person, all he or she needs to do is look at the reasons they broke up. Then ask his or her next secret crush out’. Get it?”

Haruka got up and hugged Yuuki. “Thank you! That’s just what I needed to hear.”

“You actually… get it?”
    She blinked. “Ya…?!”
    “Whatever.”

Yuuki sighed as he looked at Haruka, who is preparing to head home and test out the advice she just received.

“Haruka! Wait!”
    “Yes… Yuuki?”

“Next time… When you need help.”
    “Continue.”
    “If you ever fine you need help again, you know, if you are in trouble, need a hand out of a tight corner.”
    “Yes?” Haruka blushed.

“Please. Please don’t hesitate to get lost.”
    Some times I like to
    Before I go to bed!

That was funny! You made my day, I was in a horrible mood. ._.

I liked the way Shuu acted and told Yuuki to state his gender next time! And how Yuuki seemed to be about to tell Haruka he could ask him for help anytime but didn't :P I want a new chapter!!

~~Awesomeness~~

8D I loved that chapter! Shuu acted so sly with 'catch phrase' instead of the usual hello...so funny! The end was a nice way to finish off the surprise twist you could only expect from the personlity you have given Yukki.

Finally! a decent Hoennshippy/Franticshippy that aint a one-shot ^__^ A positively brilliant story just the way I like it, oh and could you change your title from "currently working on chapter 4" to "currently working on chapter 5" or simplely, update this fic soon. I anxiously await the next chappie ^-^

seriously, im not dead...
    The reason im not updating is that... SCHOOL! i do my homework fairly fast, yet its the projects that push me over the edge, the education in north america system is so... pointless...

Now.. about the fic, it is not discontined, Im almost done the next chapter and you guys know the style: dry/sarcastic, im never gonna add any romantic part into the fic except... well... the last chap, which is a while away.
    the new chapter wel be posted around next week, might be this saterday, sorry for the delay
    teh patrickstar
    Some times I like to
    Before I go to bed!

Ha, patrick star you shipping machine! This fic is amazing. Its full of sarcastic STFUness! I sense a couple HarukoxYuuki. Anyway, good luck dude and make the next chapter interesting. Or else...loads shot gun.

Nice chapter... Can't wait for the next one. The names you use are better than their American names by the way. For some reason I like the japanese names of every character better. Except for Team Rockets. And Brocks.

Sorry for teh delay, but im done this chap.
    its kinda short (only 850), but i made sure its really sarcastic and crap....
    another reason is that i want all my chaps to end with a twist, and this short one will do.
    new chap updated... soon

Chapter 4
    There are many people in the world that enjoys making others happy. They say “it does me heart good” whenever they help someone through tumultuous times, or merely providing false hope to blind the weak.

These people, of course, falls under the category of idiots according to Yuuki, just like many others who share the same fate. This vast category includes: dreamers, posers, teachers, parents… and lovers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strangely, Yuuki felt an obligation to travel to his school and actually stay there for the whole day. Usually, Friday is the stress-termination day, where Yuuki would usually take the day off (with a wonderfully ingenious excuse, of course) to rejuvenate his energy from a long Wednesday of gaming and Thursday of sleeping. Murmuring, he closed his eyes while thinking for an excuse for being late.

Of course, the thinking did not take (very) long, Mr. Stone, the Geography of Hoenn class will understand. Satisfied with a passable reason for being late, Yuuki went down stairs to smell his breakfast (you can be full if you smell breakfast that emits smell as… peculiar as Yuuki’s mother’s cooking). After around 10 minutes of extra preparations, Yuuki was well on his way of traveling to the school.

On his long journey, nothing too unusual happened. A few cats meowed affectionately at him and were satisfied after being greeted back warmly with a few kicks from his shoes. A few teenage couples can be seen holding hands; Yuuki ignored them casually after shooting a few death glances. When he reached the front gate to the school, it was lunch already. Even better, he thought, now no more awkward conversation with the teacher. However, he did find the famous (infamous) leader of the holier-than-thou gang (a notorious group that includes a bunch of idiots like Shuu, Shingeru and many others), Haruka’s former boyfriend, winner of the cutest couple, sexiest guy as well as many other non-official, self-made awards done by the pitiable student council of Massnara High School, the one and only Satoshi.

Yuuki looked at him with disgust: a round face; huge, yet unintelligent eyes that says: I’m nice; a big mouth which is in distorted condition after being constantly curved up (laughing). A picture of a huggable dog appeared in Yuuki’s mind. Satoshi was wearing brand name hats, sweaters, jeans and snickers. The condition and hygiene of them clearly stated that: Not only I’m rich enough to afford all these clothing, I’m rich enough to not care to wash them. He looked (and smelled) wonderfully disgusting.

“Hey Yuuki, my friend! Got a minute?” It’s a wonder why people like Satoshi always called everyone else “my good friend”, possibly because he never had any.

“Sure…”
    “I want to talk to you about Haruka.”

Oh crap.

“Wait! Let me make a few phone calls first.” Yuuki squealed while taking out his cellophane and started a frenzy of button pressing.

“Hello, Shuu? This is Yuuki. Have a nice life without me, thanks for being a good friend, love you man.”
    “Hello mom? Sorry for being such a horrible son, make another one when I’m in hell.”

“Are you finished?” Satoshi blinked.
    “Yea, okay, let’s end it quick.” Yuuki closed his eyes.
    “What the hell?”
    “Where is your knife?”
    “Knife?”
    “The knife that you are supposes to kill me with. Knife, pistol, assault rifle, shotgun, cruise missile, anti-matter bombs, whatever weapon of mass and utter destruction you should use to kill me with.”
    “Why would I do that?”
    “I went out with your girlfriend!”

“You went out with Kasumi?” Satoshi glared at him.
    “NO! Haruka!”

“Oh!” Satoshi laughed, “You got it all wrong, my good friend. She’s not really my girlfriend… anymore. We broke up yesterday.”
    Yuuki blinked.
    “You see, my friend. The reason I’m even bothering talking to you is that… I need you to do a favor for me.”

“Does it evolve any sexual harassment?” Yuuki snapped.
    “Er… No… What the hell give you that idea?”
    “You are the one who’s kissing her all day, it’s natural for sex-starved individuals to think that you guys have… err… gone all the way. When you ask for a favor, you’re probably gonna ask me something like seduce her and get her to go out with you again. Wait… that makes no sense at all, ignore me.”

“Right… Anyways, could you try to make…”
    “Make what? Look, I’m really hoped you are not trying to raise my enthusiasm.”
    “Why?”
    “Because I haven’t got one.”
    “Shut up, could just try to make Haruka happy for a while? I think she’s really depressed after the… Yea… I don’t think this is too good for my popularity status.” Satoshi begged.
    “Do you know how lucky you are, to have a casual acquaintance like me?” Yuuki starred at him.
    “Yes…!”
    “Well… You don’t have to worry about Haruka anymore.”
    “Why?”
    “Why? Because I’ve already made her happy. Really happy…” Yuuki remarked.
    “But how the…”
    “Don’t mention it,” Yuuki replied casually, “wait… you didn’t.”
    Some times I like to
    Before I go to bed!

Hm... Really short. Satoshi talks... weird.

ok......... /this was a funny but short chapter. haha, the humor and sarcasm is great, especially at the beginning

hey queer, how come most of the reviews by you are gone? ... 0.o
    anyways, i hope your okay with the jap names, i can send you ones with eng if you want to.
    about this fic. im not writing at the moment due to loss of inspiration. this fic was intending to act as a mirrior toward me. everything is based on my daily act (sarcastic b*stard). now i see how i act, im not sure about the purpose of this fic and how should i continue it... ill let you guys know in a few days.
    Some times I like to
    Before I go to bed!

That was a good but short chapter. And what do you mean no inspiration.
    Oh, and Im actually Brandon, Patrickstar
    "Charge!"