View Poll Results: Do you think Square-Enix should/could make this into the game inbetween KH2 and KH3?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!!!!!!!! Get to work Square-Enix!!!!!!!!!!!

1 5.56%
  • Yes, but it won't happen

2 11.11%
  • No, it should stay focused on Sora/Riku/Kairi/Roxas/Donald/Goofy/Micky/Namine

3 16.67%
  • No, because this isn't a very good in-between story for an in-between KH2 and KH3 thing

7 38.89%
  • Maybe I'm not really sure

2 11.11%
  • Don't ask me, I'm not Square-Enix/Tetsuya Nomura

3 16.67%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts 2: The Other Way

Default Kingdom Hearts 2: The Other Way

Note: This time... I think I have to rant about what this fic is. Why? Because those who read it, if any, won't know when this takes place. This is a fanfiction that takes place after Kingdom Hearts 2 and takes place in Twilight Town only. No where else. Now... be warned, I will not tell you what happened in KH & KH2, if you haven't played it, why? Because it's a waste of time. Anyway... be warned, yet again, that I'm not that good at describing people and areas, so, if you want to see what they really look like, or you can do it anyway if you want to compare it to my description, just Image Google their name with "from Kingdom Hearts 2" after their name. Anyway, I'm done. Anything else? What's it about? Nope, that's a secret. Read and see for yourself. ^_^' Oh, and if you haven't realized by now, if you didn't look at the thread title and just clicked it, this fanfiction is called Kingdom Hearts 2: The Other Way.

Prologue
    -------------

Everyone remembers sweet old Twilight Town, right? The second hugest town/city the Keyblade-wielding hero and his companion have ever visited with the hugest being The World That Never Was. The whole town had pretty big buildings that were, basically, cramped together. The area was huge with room enough for a huge group of people to walk around on. The ground was made of pretty hard, orange concrete or stone. So, if you fell down, it hurt BAD. Transportation wasn't a real problem, either. There was a train that went from Central to Sunset Station and back, although it usually cost money, but there were times when the lines were free of charge. The Sunset area had fewer houses than Central did, and kinda was like the "country" area of Twilight Town with Central being the "city" area of Twilight Town. The Struggle took place their once a year there.

Three pretty energetic teens lived there. They were very good friends, as well. You could say there were a gang, but not like the other gang that was there. That gang had attitude problems. But these three only wanted to do what was right.

Hayner, the leader. He had tan-blandish hair, blue eyes, and tan-whitish skin. Hayner was pretty muscular, you could tell as his arms had decent muscles on them. He had a silver necklace on with a yellow X on it, which was against his chest. He also has a brown belt-like bracelet on his right wrist. He had a tannic brown vest on that had two pockets on the chest area of the vest He had a black shirt on with a picture of a skull and crossbones on the middle of the shirt, which was white. He had brown, dark green, and light green camouflage, somewhat baggy, pant shorts on with the same type of shoes on, but it was white on the bottom of the shoe. He has an anger problem, but is an overall good, and strong, person.

Pence, the information guy and strategist. He was the member who got the information. He had black somewhat sloppy hair with a chubby face, and brown eyes. He had a black and white head bandanna across his forehead. He had what seemed like a handkerchief on his neck, which was purple. He had a red shirt on with white sleeves. The shirt had a black dog on it with three black bones above it. The word "DogStreet" was written in white on the right side of the shirt, but it was vertical. It was also written on the back of his shirt near the collar, horizontally, with a big, black, number two below it. The shirt had white stripes going down the sides of the shirt as well. He had blue jeans on with blue shoes on that were white from the soul of the shoe, down. Pence was pretty smart, but could be serious if he wanted to be. He was pretty chubby, but not fat.

Olette, the responsible one that kept them out of trouble. She had somewhat long brown hair, green eyes, and a pretty face. She had an orange tanktop on with five white flower decorations going northeast for three flowers, then southeast for two flowers going for her back to her stomach. She had whitish-tan shorts on with red shocks, and white shoes that were black on the soul. She also had a black necklace with a bluish green gem on it, and a bluish-green bracelet on her left arm. She was really nice, probably too nice, maybe that should change.

Little did Hayner, Pence, and Olette know that they would get more involved in the crises going on in the worlds then before. They thought it was over after Sora and Riku's defeat of Xemnas and Organization XIII, they thought it would be peaceful for at least a year or two. They were wrong...

P.S.: Told you I can't describe people and places that well... but... does it matter, really, that much? I certainly don't think so...
    You are slave. Want emancipation?

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 5

Winter 2014 for PS3

Note: Look... the only point of the Prologue was to introduce the main characters, okay? Today it'll pick up a bit.

Chapter 1: The Third Struggle Battle's Championship Match
    --------------

Huge groups of people were gathered around a type of wooden platform that served as the ring for each summer's Struggle Battle. It was already at the championship match. Hayner against none other, than Seifer.

Hayner's fighting style was a little unorthodox, but it worked for him. He bent his knees and had his right arm bent in an L shape in which his right hand was about a foot away from his waist. He had his Struggle Sword pointed vertically toward Seifer. His left arm just stayed out in front of him to defend, at least that's what it seemed like. His hand, legs, and Struggle Sword swerved around some, showing he was ready for combat. When he ran, he ran normally with the Struggle Sword behind him, moving up and down as he ran.

Seifer, Raijin, or Rai, and Fuijin, or Fuu. The Twilight Town's "Disciplinary Committee". Seifer had orangish hair, white-tannic skin, and a pretty muscular build. He had a black wool cap on with a silver Japanese letter, in the center, on the front of the cap. He had a backward slash scar on his forehead, that no one seemed to care about or ask about, and he had blue eyes. He had a white trenchcoat on with a small blue and white vest thing on the inside of the trenchcoat that went from his chest to his stomach. It kind of looked like armor. He had gray sweat pants on with yellow strings to hold them up, and black boots on.

Rai had short black hair, brown eyes, and light brown skin. He had a gray chain necklace on with a lightning bolt decoration at the end of it. He had an orange tanktop on with two black strange-shaped decorations on the shirt near his left and right shoulders. He also had two medium-length blue and white bracelets on both of his wrists. He had black sweat pants on with two red stripes on the sides of the pants that were vertical and a big gray and white number eight on the right of his pants; he also had yellow tennis shoes on that were white in some places as well.

Fuu had whitish-gray hair that went down over her right eye, so you couldn't see her right eye. She had brown eyes and also had whitish-tan skin. She had a blue tanktop collared shirt with a zipper going down the middle of it on with yellow-tannic sweat pant shorts, and purple shoes.

Seifer, Rai, and Fuu had a fourth person who hanged out with them, but he wasn't there for some reason.

As for the Struggle Sword, it wasn't much, it had a small wooden handle that barely had enough room for two hands to hold it, but it did. The sword part was a not too soft, but too hard, batting top.

Seifer had his right arm fully extended with the Struggle Sword in his hand, pointing vertically at Hayner. He made the Struggle Sword swerve from left to right and right to left in a half circle, underhanded. Hayner didn't like Seifer at all but someone else just hated Seifer immensely...

"You can't beat me, loser" said Seifer. "Shut up and fight!" yelled Hayner.

Que: "Sinister Sundown" (Kingdom Hearts 2)

Seifer tried to hit Hayner in a forward slash, but Hayner dodged and ran behind Seifer. Seifer quickly turned around, though, and tried to right to left horizontally slash Hayner, but he jumped over Seifer and was behind him. Hayner did a quick combo that stunned Seifer. He quickly collected Seifer's orbs and ran from him. Seifer turned around and got really angry. He chased Hayner around but Hayner just kept running from him. Hayner then jumped up into the air and Seifer ran right under him. Hayner quickly did another slashing combo, took Seifer's orbs, and ran from him again. It was too late, though, as time ran out. Hayner won.

End Music

"Lucky!" yelled Fuu "Seifer'll get ya next time, ya know?" said Rai as they carried Seifer away back to the back alley. The crowd started cheering for Hayner "Hayner! Hayner! Hayner!" Hayner took this right hand and rubbed the back of his head with it, rustling it through his hair. The announcer then said, "I don't believe it! The new Struggle Champion... is Hayner! What an unbelievable upset!"

Hayner then posed with the Champion ship Belt and Struggle Battle Trophy a couple times, then shared the crystals on the trophy with Pence and Olette, but they noticed there was one extra crystal. They quickly ran to the usual spot to get away from the crowd to discuss what to do with it.

"So... what do we do with the extra? It feel like I'm forgetting someone... but there's only three of us, so it must be my imagination" said Hayner "Yeah..." started Pence, but Olette finished what Pence was probably going to say. "We could just leave it on there for decoration..." said Olette. "I guess..." said Hayner, as he crossed his hands and put them behind his head and rested his head against his hands.

But, again, little did they know that the extra crystal would be the least of there problems...

Game-like Strategy:

--------------------------------- Seifer----------------------------------
    Not that hard. Just dodge his attacks, and if you can't, quickly find a way to hit him to make up for you lost orbs. Attack when he taunts, or just parry his attacks and strike back. Overall, it's not hard as long as you be careful.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S.: Yes I’m using “Sinister Sundown” as the main boss song, but there will be others, No there’s nothing you can do about it, and I have no idea how to describe that stupid black decoration on Rai’s shirt, so deal with it. If you played KH2, you remember what it looks like, right? Good… if not… I already told you what to do in the Prologue so just do that. My descriptions suck? Oh well… I kind of have to describe them, and I tried my best, okay? Isn’t that good enough?

Winter 2014 for PS3

Note: FINALLY I'm done with the descriptions... for now anyway...

Chapter 2: What to do with the extra crystal?
    ---------------

Hayner was the only one in the usual spot again today. Pence and Olette liked to shop on Market Street, which was the area in Twilight Town where most of the shops were, the Item Shop, the Accessory Shop, the Weapon Shop, the Synthesis Shop, and the Ice Cream Shop, where they bought their favorite sea-salt ice cream. So that's what they were doing, but meanwhile, Hayner was in the usual spot, doing something more important. At least it was more important to him. He was trying to figure out what to do with the extra blue crystal on the Struggle Trophy.

Hayner was sitting on the edge of a table that was against the back wall of the Usual Spot. He had his right leg on his left knee, resting on it. He had his arms crossed, and his head down. Hayner was deep in thought on what to do with the extra crystal.

"Let's see... me, Pence and Olette, right? Me... Pence... and Olette... Man! Why do I keep feeling like I'm forgetting someone? I mean... I'm not, because there's only Pence, Olette, and I, and really no one else. But... I can't shake the feeling that I keep forgetting someone... It's not Sora... because he's to busy enjoying life with Kairi and Riku... so... ugh!! This is so frustrating... I'm gonna go take a walk around town, maybe that'll calm me down..."

Hayner stood up and walked out of the usual spot, then he clenched his hands together and bent his elbows as he put his hands behind his neck as he rested his head on his hands as he walked towards Market Street: Station Heights. Hayner was in thought again.

"Maybe I'll just find Pence and Olette and shop with them, it'll give me something to do."

But before he could do that, Seifer stopped him.

"Hey! Loser! You beat me by luck, and that's all it was! It was a fluke, and it won't happen again! Follow me to the Sandlot and then we'll really see who's better in a good old-fashioned street brawl!! So? What's it gonna be?"

Hayner stopped relaxing and turned around, towards Seifer, and looked angrily at him.

"Aw... what's the matter? Did I make you angry?" said Seifer sympathetically, but he was being sarcastic.

"Fine, Seifer" Hayner said as he walked to the Sandlot. The arena wasn't there, anymore, it was only a big open area with concrete or stone now.

Hayner noticed that Rai and Fuu weren't with Seifer, which was pretty strange, but at least Hayner would have no distractions. Hayner and Seifer took out their Struggle Sword's and got in their battle stances, as the fight began.

Seifer ran towards Hayner preparing a diagonal forward slash overhanded; Hayner just stood there, waiting for Seifer's attack. Hayner was tired of Seifer acting like a tough guy, so Hayner was already getting serious.

Seifer tried to diagonal forward slash Hayner, but Hayner just easily side jumped to the right and started beating the crap out of Seifer with all kinds of slashing combos. He quickly spinned around once and hit Seifer in the stomach horizontally, forcing him back a couple of feet. Hayner quickly ran back up to Seifer and sent him into the air with a diagonal backward slash, underhanded, then did a pretty good aerial combo, ending with an overhand, forward, diagonal slash, in which Seifer landed hard on the concrete or stone. That was it. Hayner beat Seifer worse than he did in the Championship Struggle Match.

End Music

Hayner walked up to Seifer, who had his butt on the ground with his arms behind him, holding himself up, and his legs bent in front of him with his knees pointing towards the sky. Hayner pointed his Struggle Sword vertically at Seifer's neck. It was only a few inches away from Seifer's neck, as Hayner said seriously "Are you done yet?" Seifer said nothing. Hayner put his Struggle Sword away as he left for Market Street: Station Heights.

A minute passed by, and Seifer was still on the ground the same way he was before, still speechless. Then...

"Hmhmhmhmhm... pathetic" said a mysterious voice. Seifer quickly jumped up and pointed his Struggle Sword vertically all around the Sandlot, no one was there. "Who's there?!" yelled Seifer. Seifer heard footsteps, they were coming from the stairs to the Back Alley...

Back with Hayner...

Hayner went back to relaxing with his head resting on his clenched hands, and he remembered something...

"Oh!! That kid that follows Seifer around... I'll give the extra crystal to him. Besides... I've wanted to talk to him about something. He has unbelievable power and potential hidden inside him, he just needs to find a way to release it. So I think I'll try to encourage him to keep trying his best at fighting, and it might come out, you just never know..."

Hayner started walking to the usual spot to get the blue crystal so he could give it to a kid, who he believes, has great power and potential, hidden inside him. Who knows, if Hayner encourages him to just keep trying and become friends with him, the hidden power might release itself from him.

Game-like Strategy:

---------------------------------Seifer-----------------------------------
    Believe it or not, this is easier than the first time you fight him! Just dodge his attacks and strike him back, or parry his attacks and counterattack. Just keep wailing on him until he falls. The reason this is easier is because THIS time, you don't have to worry about getting orbs.

P.S.: See? Told you it’d get better… just keep trying to deal with my not so great descriptions, okay?

Winter 2014 for PS3

Note: *sigh* Another description. Oh well... some of you may be overwhelmed with joy over who it is!!!! Well, maybe, but... then... a new FF character in Twilight Town?!

Chapter 3: One new friend, one new enemy
    --------------

Hayner already knew where the kid was, and also knew that he would be there for quite awhile, so Hayner didn't have to hurry. He just rested his head on his hands again and walked to the back alley and into the usual spot. He quickly stopped resting his head on his hands, snapped the blue crystal off the Struggle Trophy, and put it in his right-side vest's pocket. He exited the usual spot as he rested his head on his hands again.

He walked through Market Street: Station Heights and reach Central Station. He went into the station and rode the train to Sunset Station, as he got off and went into Sunset Terrace. He walked into the tunnel and followed the path there until he reached an area big enough to fight on, but he wasn't there to fight. He saw the kid he was looking for, who was practicing fighting, which is what Hayner thought he would be doing. The "extra" and fourth wheel in Seifer's gang; it was Vivi.

Vivi kind of looked like a Heartless, but he wasn't. Although he was Heartless black with yellow eyes, he had a yellow-tannic hat on that had a big red stripe around the brim of the hat. The hat had two strange green decorations near the top of the hat that looked like eyes and a strange zipper-mouth that had zipper parts for teeth! Vivi used that mouth to talk to others. He had a light blue coat on with an orange and blue type of belt that held the coat together. The coat was opened a little near Vivi's stomach, so you could see some of Vivi's stomach, but not a lot of it. He had a black belt on with a silver, picture frame-like, buckle. The coat was rolled up around the wrists and made it look like Vivi had huge wristbands on that were white; he also had brown gloves on his hands. The coat was also white on the center of his back with an underhanded half circle stripe of blue below it and white everywhere else below that. He had green pants on with brown shoes with had yellow vertical stripes all around his shoes.

Hayner approached Vivi, so he could speak with him.

"There you are, Vivi" said Hayner "Oh... hello there" started Vivi "Hayner, was it?" Hayner nodded "yes" then asked "What're you doing Vivi? Practicing again?" "Uh-huh" Vivi started "Seifer's really strong, I'll never be as powerful as him, neither will I EVER be able to defeat Seifer. I just want to at least try to be as powerful as him." "Hm" started Hayner "You want to know what I think?" "Uh... sure" Vivi said as he nodded "yes". Hayner bent his knees to somewhat get down to Vivi's level, then pointed to Vivi's heart and said "I think you've got some awesome power hidden inside you, waiting for the right moment to come out" "What...? No way... absolutely not" said Vivi as he looked confused "Well... you may not think so, but I do." said Hayner.

Hayner then took the blue crystal out of his vest's right-side pocket. He then took Vivi's right hand and opened it up, showing all of Vivi's right hand. Hayner then put the blue crystal in Vivi's right palm and had him clench his hand. Hayner started to leave, but Vivi unclenched his right hand, to see the blue crystal in it.

"Wait! You're giving this to me?! But wait!! This is... but.... the only way you would have this is if..." Vivi gasped, then continued "You beat Seifer?!" Hayner stopped and started to talk to Vivi with his back turned to him. "Yes, I did" "Wow... you must be REALLY strong..." said Vivi "I suppose..." Hayner started "But just because I beat Seifer, don't follow me and my friends around like you do with Seifer. Believe it or not... Seifer is pretty strong. Stay with him, don't quit his gang, and keep watching him fight and take notes on how to fight in you mind. Then, maybe you'll eventually defeat Seifer and you and me can fight, but it'll be a friendly battle, of course. Just keep trying your best, and I'm more than certain that that hidden power of yours, will come out." "Right!" said Vivi. "So, what do you say? Friends?" asked Hayner "Sure!" said Vivi. Hayner closed his eyes and smiled as he left the tunnel.

But... meanwhile... Vivi was just staring at the blue crystal. His hat's mouth smiled, sadistically, and Vivi laughed, evilly. "Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!" Vivi then stared at the blue crystal as he put it between his thumb and forefinger, of his right hand, and put it up to the light in the tunnel, which made it shine. Vivi... started shaking as he quickly put the blue crystal in his left-side coat's pocket and held his head with both of his hands and put his head down. Vivi then yelled; he stopped holding his head with his hands and raised his head. His hat's mouth then smiled evilly, again.

Hayner was already back to Market Street: Station Heights, and decided he'll just take a shortcut through the Sandlot to get back to the back alley. He could have just gone straight to the back alley, but he didn't think he'd run into any trouble. Maybe he shouldn't have...

Someone was there... already in the sandlot. He had blond hair that was spiked straight up, above his forehead with the rest of his hair down and the hair near his ears were probably gelled to the side, behind his ears, so it wouldn't cover up his ears. He had tannic-white skin, blue eyes, and a pretty muscular build. On the right side of his face was a black tattoo that was in a very strange design, it was a big curvy line with other small lines coming out of the big line. He had a black leather jacket on in which the sleeves went to his elbows. The jacket's collar was gray and was red, around, basically, the front area of the jacket on the chest and stomach area. He had a black tanktop on inside of the jacket with yellow lettering on the chest area of the tanktop that couldn't be read. He had blue jeans on that were cut off at his knees; it was held up by a black belt with a silver belt buckle. He had black gloves on both of his hands that were silver on the wrist and knuckle area of the gloves. He had red shoes on that were black on the soul area of the shoe. He also, apparently, had gray socks on. It was... Zell Dincht. The kid who hated Seifer immensely.

Zell turned around, his back was facing Hayner, but now he was looking straight at Hayner and had a serious expression on his face.

"Zell?!" said Hayner, he sounded shocked. Why? Because Zell was expelled from school and the Central Area of Twilight Town by the mayor of Twilight Town for attempting serious harm of Seifer, Rai, and Fuu. Which is why he's never been in any of the Struggle Tournaments.

"You!!" started Zell, he was yelling and had his knees bent as he was pointing at Hayner with his left hand. "You're the one who beat Seifer!!" Hayner said nothing, he was just so shocked to see Zell again. "Good, your here!! If I beat you, then I'll be able to beat Seifer!! Fight me!!" yelled Zell.

Zell bent his knees and had his right knee out in front of him with his left leg behind him, bent knees, on his left toes. He had his right arm out in front of him with a clenched fist and his left arm bent, near his left-side waist, again, with a clenched fist; Zell was also swaying, slowly, up and down.

Hayner knew he had no choice but to fight, and all he wanted was to go back to the usual spot. He quickly got in his fighting stance, with his Struggle Sword out. He was ready for battle, but this wouldn't easy at all.

P.S.: Please don't flame me for adding new FF characters... Twilight Town needs... something... and I think new FF characters is what that is, besides, I've read on message boards that people wanted Zell in KH... so... here he is!!! Sorry for the bad descriptions, again, but I did try my best you know... Just do what I said before, Google their names with "from Kingdom Hearts 2" after it, if you haven't played KH2. If you have, then you know what they look like. As for Zell, I'm not that creative, so he has his FF8 look, sorry. ^_^'

Winter 2014 for PS3

I find it highly disturbing that you're talking to yourself that way. O_o Anyway, you're getting better. But, again, seperate ALL the dialouge in seperate paragraphs. Description is getting better.

Well, I wish you luck for the rest of your fic. Too bad I won't be here anymore to read. Farewell.
    Gone.

Note: Okay, I lied, the battle with Zell ended up being somewhat easy... but, don’t flame, okay? ^_^'

Chapter 4: Zell's Determination
    --------------

Zell quickly jumped into the air and tried to land hard on Hayner with a sledgehammer blow, but Hayner ran out of the way to the other side of the Sandlot, where Zell last was. Hayner knew he couldn't just run, so it was time to fight.

Hayner quickly ran away from Zell again, dodging another sledgehammer blow. This time, though, he didn't allow Zell to try another sledgehammer blow by running not to near, yet not too far away from him. Zell noticed this and started to use burst punches, where he quickly speeds forward and tried to punch Hayner. Hayner just ran around Zell in a counter-clockwise circle, again easily dodging his attacks.

Hayner went in for a combo, but Zell caught him and tried to punch combo him, but Hayner just blocked the blows with his Struggle Sword. Then, Hayner found his chance. Hayner sidestepped a right forward punch by Zell and was able to start a ground combo in whom he hit him in any way Hayner saw fit. He finished the combo by hitting Zell, horizontally, from left to right, which made Zell slide away from Hayner a couple of feet. Zell tried to counterattack by jumping into the air and hitting Hayner with his right hand, but Hayner jumped back and Zell hi the ground instead. The hit created a shockwave, though, but Hayner saw it and jumped over it. He ran toward Zell and was able to do another ground combo. Hayner then backward slashed Zell underhanded. Zell went into the air, and Hayner jumped and did an aerial combo which ended with him forward slashing him, overhanded. Zell hit the concrete or stone hard and Hayner landed on the ground and went behind Zell for a surprise attack. It worked, though.

Zell jumped up and couldn't fine Hayner. Hayner surprised him from behind and did another ground combo, then through Zell into the air with the same blow, and finally did an aerial combo ending with an overhand, forward slash, that sent Zell into the ground hard, again.

Zell tried to stand up to continue fighting, but couldn't. Apparently it was over, because Zell couldn't get up and was beat up to bad.

End Music

Hayner put away his Struggle Sword and got down on one knee.

"Are you alright, Zell?" Hayner asked

"I'm fine!" growled Zell, he was obviously lying.

"I can't believe I still can't beat Seifer! I'm so ticked off!" rumbled Zell.

Zell limped out of the Sandlot toward Market Street: Tram Common. Hayner felt sorry for Zell, all he really wanted, was to get stronger, kind of like what Vivi wanted.

Hayner walked off to the usual spot in hopes of finding Pence and Olette so he could report to them what happened.

Game-like Strategy:

-----------------------------------Zell-----------------------------------
    Just be careful. Watch out for his sledgehammer blows if you’re far away from him. Circle around him and run when he starts his burst punches. When he does his crazy punch combo, just keep away from him. Wait for you chance to strike, and strike, doing any combo you can think of. Try to dodge his aerial punch and shockwave thereafter. Just be careful, combo when you see a chance to, and dodge his attacks. If you do that, it's not too hard.

P.S.: Heh… wow… maybe I’m wrong again. Zell might be hard if you’re not careful >_>;;;;;;; The FF characters just only get weirder and harder, though, but… that’s a good thing .

Winter 2014 for PS3

Note: Another new FF character added here... I think I made a good choice here...

Chapter 5: A New Mysterious... Thing?
    ---------------

Hayner ran as fast as he could to the usual spot. Luckily, when he entered, Pence and Olette were there, talking to each other.

"Guys!! Zell's back!!" shouted Hayner.

Pence and Olette turned toward Hayner.

"We know" informed Pence

"We heard it from the Mayor" mentioned Olette.

"You did? What happened?" asked Hayner

"Well..." started Pence "We were in the terrace, and the mayor burst out of his office. Apparently, Zell left the terrace without permission from the mayor. Basically, Zell broke his sentence. The mayor was pretty upset."

"I see..." replied Hayner

"Wait a minute..." started Olette "How did you know Zell was back?"

Hayner quickly got somewhat sad, as he put his head down quickly, but then raised it back up and answered seriously

"I saw him" announced Hayner

"What?! You did?!" gasped Pence

"Not only that..." Hayner continued "I... had to fight him."

"Wha...? Why?" frowned Olette

"Because..." Hayner started "Because he thought if he beat me, he could beat Seifer. You know, because I defeated Seifer. But... I think he just overreacted"

"Did you beat him?" wondered Pence.

Hayner nodded "yes" and explained "I did"

"What'd he do, after he lost?" asked Olette.

"He left, probably back to the terrace" answered Hayner

"Hmm... I see... that's good." sighed Olette, it was a sigh of relief.

"By the way..." started Pence "I saw someone interesting, yet strange on out way back."

"Really? Who?" wondered Olette.

Hayner looked at Olette, then asked

"You mean you didn't se him/her?"

"No, I was doing some last minute shopping" informed Olette.

"I see..." started Hayner "Anyway, go on Pence, tell us about him/her"

Pence nodded.

"Right" answered Pence.

"Well... it's like this..." Pence started, he liked to talk with his hands when he described something or someone, to give his friends a good picture of what he's saying. He continued.

"He had a yellow crown on his head"

Pence took his right hand and made a circular crown shap above his head

"He had this cat face with black and white cate ears. Black on the outside and white on the inside."

He took his right hand pushed his ear down to show the outside of his ear, then pointed to the inside of his ear.

"He had a black face with white on his neck and around his mouth and nose."

He grasped his neck with both hands, but not tightly, then made a triangle like shape around his cheeks, past his mouth and nose, with the tip of the triangle being a little above his eyebrows, center of his forehead.

"He's basically black. He had white gloves on and a white stomach, though."

Pence showed his hands, open-palmed, then made an oval shape, all around his stomach.

"He had red boots that almost covered all of his legs, but he had small legs and feet"

Pence couldn't show that, he just hoped Hayner and Olette could picture that.

"He had a small, black, cat-like tail that was white on its tip."

He turned sideways and somewhat stuck his butt out and made an imaginary tail coming from it, showing Hayner and Olette that the tail was pretty short.

"He also had this red cape"

Pence turned around, showing his back to Hayner and Olette, then showed a cape shape then continued

"It basically covered his back and some of his legs"

Pence turned back around, facing Hayner and Olette.

"Black nose, grey whiskers, and on the side of his face looked crown-like. White eyelids."

Pence made another crown shape around his cheeks, except sideways this time.

"That's it" described Pence.

"Huh? You didn't see his eyes?" asked Olette

"No, I didn't, sorry. He had his eyes closed." informed Pence

"I see..." groaned Olette.

"He... looked evil, but I didn't get a bad vibe from him" announced Pence

"Where did you see him?" asked Hayner

"Market Street: Tram Common, going into that cargo area with those bees in it" informed Pence

"Okay..." remarked Hayner.

Everyone thought for a minute, then Hayner snapped his right hand's thumb and middle finger.

"Well, it looks like a job for us" bragged Hayner

"Huh? What do you mean?" asked Olette.

Hayner put his hands on his hips and bent down his stomach forward a little, and started at Pence and Olette angrily.

"What? Have you guys forgotten already?" sighed Hayner, he continued "We're good mystery solvers, we figured out that the "Seven Wonders of Twilight Town" were nothing but misunderstandings. But now, this is our chance to have a real mystery!" cheered Hayner

"What mystery?" asked Pence

"The Mystery of the mysterious... thing. We'll find out who, or what, this person is and what he's doing here!" declared Hayner

"That seems a little mean... but... let's go for it!" smiled Olette as she closed her eyes, smiled, and had her arms and hands behind her back, with her left hand holding her right hand fingers.

"Oh... why not!" exclaimed Pence, then Pence continued "Your call Hayner. Who does what?"

Hayner thought for a minute, then answered

"Pence and Olette, go ask other people in town if they know or know anything about him. I'll... go talk to him!!"

Pence and Olette looked at Hayner like he was crazy.

"What? No better way to find out about someone new then by talking to them, right?" commented Hayner.

Pence and Olette closed their eyes, smiled, then nodded "yes" as they ran out of the usual spot toward Market Street: Station Heights, as Pence left he shouted

"Good luck Hayner!"

Hayner also closed his eyes, smiled, and ran out of the usual spot toward Market Street: Tram Common.

P.S.: Is it?! It couldn't be... well... find out next time!!! ^_^' Heh... I love cliffhangers...

Winter 2014 for PS3

Note: This... won't end well...

Chapter 6: Something's Wrong with Vivi...
    --------------

Hayner wanted to get to Market Street: Tram Common as fast as he could. He was actually excited about talking with this person, or thing, that Pence told him and Olette about. So, he ran through the sandlot. Hayner noticed that no one, at all, was at the sandlot, which was DEFINITELY strange, but Hayner didn't think anything was wrong with that, so he ran through the sandlot to Market Street: Tram Common. He continued running through the area. He basically followed the tram's tracks, because you could find any place in here if you just followed the tram's tracks, which was, obviously, VERY convenient. Eventually, Hayner saw the cargo area, which just was a small, garage-like place in the western wall of Market Street: Tram Common. Hayner knew if he just ran in there, it would seem weird and suspicious. So... he came to a sudden stop and just started walking toward the cargo area. Hayner was a little nervous about meeting and talking with this person, or thing, but he quickly shook it off. He walked into the cargo area and saw... a cat. He was a little speechless... The black on him was its... fur, not skin. But... Hayner noticed that the cat looked exactly like Pence described him as. The cat was leaning on the backward wall, somewhat near the opening of the cargo area. It had its arms crossed, head down, and its left leg was crossed over his right leg. Hayner just stood there, staring at the cat from the left corner of his left eye, for what seemed to be a minute, but was only about ten seconds. Then...

"Your Hayner, right?" asked the cat

Hayner was surprised by this and jumped back and was now facing the cat in his fighting stance, but didn't have his Struggle Sword out.

"Yeah, that's right, but, how do you know my name?" asked Hayner.

The cat stopped leaning against the wall and walked in front of Hayner, a couple of feet away from him. It still had its eyes closed and arms crossed.

"Zell told my about you" informed the cat

"He did?" started Hayner "Wait... you know Zell?"

"Yes, I do. He a friend of mine. He told me all about you, Pence, and Olette. Plus, he told me how you beat Seifer and how he planned to beat you, then beat Seifer. I knew he'd lose to you" answered the cat.

Hayner stopped being in his fighting stance and stood up, now looking seriously at the cat.

"How nice..." started Hayner, sarcastically "So, who are you?" demanded Hayner.

The cat finally opened its eyes. Hayner saw that they were dark purple and looked evil, but like Pence, he didn't get a bad vibe from him.

"Hmph" started the cat "My name's Cait Sith, but people who know me just call me Cait. If you don't mind, just call me by that." replied Cait as he walked out of the cargo area. Hayner could tell Cait was a guy, because he had a guy voice.

Hayner just stood there, watching Cait leave, he wanted to know more and realized Cait was leaving. Hayner tried running after him

"Wait!!" yelled Hayner as he ran out of the cargo area.

He looked all around the surrounding area, no sign of Cait.

"Okay... random..." remarked Hayner.

Hayner quickly ran back to the usual spot by going through the sandlot and the back alley. As he entered, he saw Pence and Olette and spat-out

"Did you guys find out anything?"

"No..." started Pence "Everytime we asked someone if they knew anything about a cat walking on two legs, they looked at us like we were crazy, and didn't respond"

"Shoot!" moaned Hayner

"What about you? What was it like?" asked Olette.

Hayner then explained everything that happened in his conversation with Cait.

"Strange... so Cait know Zell" queried Pence.

Everyone tried to come to a conclusion about Cait, but couldn't, they gave up. They needed more information. They would try getting some later; Pence went on to another topic.

"By the way, Hayner, I noticed the blue crystal is gone. So, who'd you give it to?" asked Pence

"Vivi" answered Hayner

"You did? Aw... how sweet!" smiled Olette.

"Guys, I think Vivi has hidden power inside him, he just needs to keep trying, and it'll release itself, don't you think?" announced Hayner.

"Well... I always have had a strange feeling of that" assured Olette

"Me too" added Pence.

"Did you become friends with him?" asked Olette

"Yeah" answered Hayner, happily.

Olette then put her head on both of her hands and tilted her head right. It looked like she was sleeping with her hands as her pillow, obviously she wasn't sleeping, she was just really happy.

"So... Vivi found out you beat Seifer. You... were able to prevent him from following us around, instead of Seifer's gang... right?" questioned Pence

"Yes, I was, don't worry. I told him to stay with Seifer's gang and to take notes, in his head, on how to fight, and if he can defeat Seifer, me and him can have a friendly fight." assured Hayner

"Oh... good..." sighed Pence, it was a sigh of relief.

"By the way... where is Vivi?" asked Olette

"You mean he's not here?" asked Hayner, he was shocked now.

"I haven't seen him" replied Pence

"Neither have I" added Olette.

"He's still in the tunnelway?! I'll see if I can go talk with him" assured Hayner.

He started walking to Central Station. Hayner was relaxed again; Hayner was resting his head on his hands as they were behind his neck, clasped together. He wouldn't be relaxed for long, though.

As Hayner entered the tunnelway, to the wide-open area where Vivi was, he noticed Vivi had his Struggle Sword out, in his right hand, and it was pointing down to the ground in a forward slash. Vivi was just standing there, like he was frozen or something. Hayner started walking toward Vivi, still no movement.

"Hey Vivi. It's me, Hayner" greeted Hayner.

No response.

Hayner stopped, and was now, basically in front of Vivi. Still no movement, still no word. Hayner bent down to Vivi's level and waved his right hand in front of Vivi's face, like he was trying to wake him up.

"Uh... Vivi... are you alright?" asked Hayner.

Vivi then struck Hayner in the stomach, horizontally, left to right, with his Struggle Sword. Hayner then flew back a couple of feet.

"What was that for?!" demanded Hayner, he was angry now.

Still no response.

Vivi's hat had a sadistic smile on it. Hayner could easily tell that someone, or something, was controlling or possessed Vivi. Vivi straightened up and had his Struggle Sword out in front of him, with full arm length. He swayed the sword left to right and his waist swayed from right to left.

"Vivi...no..." whined Hayner.

"Don't worry Vivi... I don't know how... but I'll save you!!! I'll get you back to your old self!!!" screamed Hayner.

Hayner then got into his fighting stance, and got his Struggle Sword out.

"Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" exploded Hayner, as he started rushing Vivi.

In Hayner's mind, he was upset, he couldn't believe he was about to fight his new best friend, Vivi.

*to be continued*

P.S.: *sniff* *sniff* No... Vivi............................................ *sigh* Fine, then... show me what you got Vivi!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^My thoughts before I fought Vivi in the Struggle Battle in KH2. O_O;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Winter 2014 for PS3

Note: This fanfiction should pick up now...

Chapter 7: Hayner vs Vivi; Part 1
    --------------

Hayner was still rushing toward Vivi.

"Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" shouted Hayner

"Come on Vivi!!! Let's go!!!" yelled Hayner.

Boss Fight.

Hayner rushed Vivi. Vivi remained motionless. Hayner started trying his Struggle Sword slashed and Vivi just easily blocked the slashes. Hayner tried blow after blow, Vivi kept blocking the blows. Hayner couldn't believe it. Vivi was not this tough. Vivi definitely was possessed or being controlled. Vivi went on the offensive now, trying strikes of his own, Hayner started blocking himself, blocking blow after blow Vivi through at him. Hayner parried the next strike and went back on the offensive, but Vivi just kept easily blocking all of Hayner's strikes, this was starting to get serious.

The offensive and defensive kept switching back and forth between Hayner to Vivi and back to Hayner again. This went on for five minutes until...

Vivi was on the offensive again, with Hayner blocking his every strike. Vivi then made a mistake. Vivi tried a horizontal forward dash strike, but Hayner saw what he was doing and easily sidestepped the attack. It was Hayner's chance, and he took it.

Hayner started ground comboing Vivi. With all types of slashes. Hayner wouldn't stop, he finally ended the combo with a left to right horizontal slash that pushed Vivi back a couple of feet.

"Grrrr..." growled Vivi.

Vivi started rushing Hayner, Hayner watched him carefully, and Vivi jumped into the air and started a clockwise, sideways, aerial slash, moving toward Hayner. Hayner first ran from the attack then jumped to the side. Hayner went airborne and did an aerial slashing combo to Vivi, ending in a counter-clockwise spin and a overhand forward slash. Vivi hurled toward the ground and hit it so hard, he bounced a little and hit the ground again. Hayner landed safely.

"Grrrr..." growled Vivi again.

Next, Vivi, somehow, made his Struggle Sword larger, to about the size of a katana, and tried to slash Hayner vertically, north to south, but Hayner sidestepped and jumped behind Vivi and first did a ground slashing combo, then he sent Vivi into the air with and underhand backward slash. Hayner jumped into the air and did an aerial combo, ending in which Hayner somersault flipped and sent Vivi flying with a vertical north to south slash. Vivi flew into the small water stream on the surrounding area of the tunnel, and made a small splash, but the water wasn't very high, so Vivi also hit the ground hard, but Vivi just got up.

"Ahhhh!!!" screamed Vivi.

Hayner finally started to get serious.

Vivi started using everything now. His clockwise, sideways, spiral, air attacks. He also made his Struggle Sword even larger, trying to hit Hayner. It didn't work as Hayner just either ran, sidestepped, or dodged the attacks. Vivi started rushing Hayner now. Hayner started running from him, torward the eastern wall of the tunnel. He jumped on the wall, and catapulted off of it, trying a left to right horizontal slash. Hayner had good speed here, Vivi was able to block it, but it sent him back a couple of feet. Hayner knew Vivi would try to counterattack with another horizontal forward dash strike, so Hayner quickly sidestepped and did another ground slashing combo, then he put Vivi into the air with another underhand backward slash. Hayner jumped and did another aerial slashing combo that, again, ended in a somersault, vertical, north to south slash, that, again, sent Vivi hurling toward the ground, hitting it hard, bouncing, then hitting the ground again. Vivi... just easily stood up, though!

Vivi... had a very angry look in his regular eyes and in his hat's eyes.

End Music.

All of a sudden, tons of... things in what seemed to be white jumpsuits appeared. They had no eyes or nose, jus these weird zipper-mouth and somewhat strong body, it was the size of a teenager, but only of a thirteen year old. It had claw-like hands and feet, skinny arms and legs, and a normal sized body. It had... this weird... signia on the top of its head. It was an X that was on its side that made it look like a cross, on the bottom of the X was a shape that was an upside down, half, of a heart shape.

At this point, Hayner was standing sideways in his fighting stance. Now, Hayner faced forward because of these... things, which he had no idea what they were. He had no idea what he was in for, but he was ready for the fight of his life.

*to be continued*

Game-like Strategy

-----------------------------------Vivi-----------------------------------
    *sniff* Vivi... no... fine then. This really isn't that hard, just carefully watch what Vivi is doing or trying to do and dodge his attacks accordingly. Once you do that, attack Vivi and do any type of combo you can think of. Just keep this up, and Vivi... will sadly... go down easily.

P.S.: A boss fight? That takes more than one chapter?! Yup. ^_^'

Winter 2014 for PS3

Note: This couldn't get any harder... right?! Right?!

Chapter 8: Hayner vs Vivi; Part 2
    --------------

Hayner had absolutely no idea on how to fight these... things, but he would surely give it everything he's got.

Hayner started spinning around in a clockwise spiral trying to to attack all the enemies around him, but, the attacks, were going right through the creatures, not effecting them at all. That... would not be good...

Hayner started sliding behind the creatures to try to attack them, it still did nothing. Eventually Hayner slid near Vivi, and Vivi was able to strike Hayner, but Hayner quickly recovered, parried Vivi's next blow, and was able to ground slash com him. He went after Vivi, now, parried another strike, and did ground slashing combos on him, put him into the air with an underhand backward slash, jumped, and did an aerial slash combo. He was slashed by one of the creatures and started sliding behind them until he reached where he started, near the back wall of the tunnel. He was slashed again, and sent to the ground, legs bent with his knees in front of him, rear touching the ground, and his arms behind him, holding him up from him being fully on the ground.

End Music

Hayner thought it was all over for him, the creatures were slowly approaching, preparing to finish Hayner off. Hayner just did not want to go down without a fight. He jumped up and got really angry. He threw his right arm to his side, getting in his fighting stance again, but as he was doing so, a light was emitting from his right hand, until it flashed and Hayner had to close his eyes, to prevent from getting blinded. He looked at the weapon in his right hand, it was no longer a Struggle Sword, it was... a real Sword and a strange one at that.

The sword really wasn't that big, it was about half the size of a katana. It was a silver, relatively big, blade with a strange emblem near the handle. It was a read circle with three, small, black circles on the red circle. It kind of looked like a mouse head; it was on the hand guard. The handle was blue with a yellowish guard above it, to prevent you from cutting yourself on the blade. Hayner had no idea what it was, but right now, he didn't have time to care. He got back in his fighting stance. Hayner now noticed that Vivi's expression was even angrier than before.

*"Sinister Sundown" starts playing again*

Hayner started his clockwise spiral attack, and it was working! The creatures were being destroyed! He had no idea what power this sword had, but Hayner liked it. Hayner started destroying the creatures left and right, sliding behind them to dodge their attacks, the striking them to destroy them. He eventually destroyed all these creatures, only to have more of them, but different kinds to show up. Bird-like creatures, then assassin-like creatures. It wouldn't matter though, as Hayner would just easily destroy them as well.

All of them were destroyed now and Hayner started rushing Vivi. He didn't want to hurt Vivi with this new sword of his, so he tried changing it back. He threw the sword into the air with his right hand, another light emitted from the sword, and he caught it, all still while he was rushing Vivi. He noticed it was the Struggle Sword and Hayner smiled, then frowned as he got serious again, he wanted to end this charade, and he would end it now.

End Music

*To be continued*

Game-like Strategy:

------------------------------Vivi; Nobodies------------------------------
    At first, it's impossible, so attack if you want, but it won't do crap. Just dodge their attacks and wait until Vivi hits you. Quickly counterattack and do two combos to Vivi. Once the Nobodies hit you, dodge and keep trying to attack them until the cutscene happens. After you gain the Dream Sword, attack and destroy those stupid Nobodies in any way you see fit or necessary. Overall, not to hard, just try to be careful.

P.S.: In case you haven't realized it by now, if you didn't read the game-like strategy, the sword Hayner gained in this chapter... is the Dream Sword. Come on now... don't tell me that you didn't want the Dream Weapons to have more of a point in the KH series? Because I know Idid. ^_^'

Winter 2014 for PS3

Note: The final part of this strange, emotional battle...

Chapter 9: Hayner vs Vivi; Part 3
    -------------

Hayner continued to rush Vivi, this was the first time Hayner's been this serious in a fight, but it wouldn't be his last. Hayner would end up being too serious, this fight would end soon.

Hayner reached Vivi and started trying to slash Vivi, but to no avail, as, like always, Vivi was matching Hayner blow for blow, but Hayner didn't seem to care, as he continued to try to strike Vivi. Hayner's blows, somehow, seem to have been more powerful for some reason, because he noticed Vivi was having a hard time matching Hayner's blows without making it a parry. Hayner's blows were probably doing more damage because he was so serious.

Vivi tried to forward dash strike Hayner with his Struggle Sword horizontal. Hayner sidestepped it like it was nothing and did a ground-slashing combo. He then threw Vivi into the air with an underhand forward slash and jumped. Hayner then did an aerial slashing combo, sending Vivi hard toward the ground with another somersault, vertical, north to south strike. Vivi hit the ground hard, bounced, then hit it again.

Hayner ran out of the tunnelway into the terrace near the entrance of the tunnelway and quickly turned around. It was a good move, as Vivi came flying out of the tunnel, trying to strike Hayner, but Hayner started easily blocking the strikes. Hayner parried the next strike allowing him to ground slash, throw into the air, and aerial slash Vivi. Hayner had a very serious expression on his face.

Vivi tried everything now, all his attacks. His sideways, counter-clockwise, spiral attack and his enlarging Struggle Sword, vertical, north to south strikes. Hayner just easily dodged them, again, like they were nothing. Hayner dodged everything Vivi threw at him.

Hayner rushed Vivi, then jumped into the air, dodging another forward dash, horizontal, strike. Then he parried another one of Vivi's strikes, then did his usual ground, into air, and aerial slashing combos. He sent Vivi flying into the ground, but he went after Vivi. He hit Vivi, while he was on the ground with a horizontal strike to Vivi's stomach. He got behind Vivi, waiting for him to stand so he could finish it.

Vivi stood up and Hayner immediately attacked with his ground, into air, and aerial slashing combos; he also, again, sent Vivi hard onto the ground with the somersault, vertical, and north to south strike. Vivi hit the ground hard and again bounced and hit the ground again.

Vivi stood up, but he way swaying back and forth, forward and back. He dropped his Struggle Sword and it fell on the ground. Hayner started to rush Vivi to finish him off. Pence and Olette showed up and saw what was going on. The rushed toward Hayner and stopped him from finishing off Vivi, possibly for good.

End Music.

"Hayner stop!! That's enough!!" shouted Pence as he held Hayner on his left side and his left arm.

"Stop it Hayner!! It's over!!" yelled Olette as she was holding Hayner on his right side and his right arm.

She was right, though, as Vivi fell on the ground, face first. Hayner still struggled, though.

"Let me go!! I have to save Vivi!! He's possessed!!" snapped Hayner.

It took four people to force Hayner back into the usual spot, as Pence and Olette got some help from two random people nearby. Did Hayner go insane? Was he really trying to seriously injure Vivi? Let's hope not... as thing wouldn't get any better anytime soon.

*to be continued*

Game-like Strategy:

-----------------------------------Vivi-----------------------------------
    The first part, just find a way to combo him once. Then, after the cutscence, you'll be fighting him in front of the tunnelway in Sunset Terrace. You'll have to do some serious dodging, blocking, and parrying here, so do it. Find ways to combo Vivi and combo him with your best combos. Keep dodging and blocking, attack when you see a chance to, and use your best combos when you do attack. It's medium in difficulty, but keep that up, and Vivi will fall.

P.S.: A possessed Vivi could only mean more stupidness to come… >_>;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Winter 2014 for PS3

wow this is a good KH fic. Hayner is a keyblade master Hooray! im working on a KH fic and was wondering if i could pm it to you and you could look it over

Note: Did Hayner go insane? Let's find out... ^_^'

Chapter 10: Hayner... has gone insane?!
    ----------------

Pence and Olette, along with the two other random people helping them, dragged Hayner into the usual spot and sat him down on a wooden chair, tying his hands and arms, behind him, on the back of the chair so he wouldn't escape. They also tied his legs to the front legs of the chair, so he wouldn't try to kick Pence and Olette. At this point, Hayner was just really angry, while Pence and Olette were pretty serious. Pence and Olette stood in front of Hayner as they were about to "interrogate" him.

"So Hayner..." started Pence "Why were you fighting Vivi?

"I already told you! Vivi was possessed!! So I fought him to get him back to his senses!" snapped Hayner

"Uh-huh... and how do you know this?" asked Olette, seriously

"You want proof?! I'll give you proof!" shouted Hayner.

He then explained how some mysterious enemies showed up while fighting Vivi and described them. He then explained how he got this strange sword that was able to destroy the enemies.

"If it wasn't for that sword... I wouldn't be here right now!!" exclaimed Hayner.

Pence and Olette seemed shocked, as they summoned up, for themselves, even stranger weapons.

Olette's was a blue and light blue rod with a medium-sized top that, again, resembled a mouse head. Below it were two yellow rings that made the rod bumpy, near the top, as they protruded from the rod. It had a long, blue, staff handle with two more yellow rings near the bottom. This rod was for magic, like healing. The long handle was also good for defending oneself.

Pence's was a medium-sized black shield. It had points on the left and right and went down to the lower point looked like a triangle. It was red on the inside boundary of the shield with two, small, black circles on the left and right points. It was mostly black until the center, which was also a small picture of a mouse head, but it was red. It was black on the back with a gray handle and a gray inside boundary of the shield, on the back.

After they showed Hayner the weapons, the quickly put them away, Hayner was speechless.

"We were also attacked by the same type of enemies..." announced Pence

"But we were lucky enough to get these weapons and defeat them" added Olette.

"See?!" commented Hayner

"But, the thing is, you tried to injure Vivi, Hayner" accused Pence

"What?! I was trying to save him! Not injure him!" responded Hayner.

"We'll release you in, about, fifteen minutes, take this time to think about what you were doing, and try to control your anger" announced Olette.

Hayner couldn't take it anymore

"Something's going on in this town, and if no one else will do anything about it, I will!!!" exploded Hayner.

Pence and Olette left him there.

Now, Hayner did think about what he did, or was trying to do, but Hayner's opinion didn't change. Fifteen minutes later, Pence and Olette showed back up. They noticed that Hayner had his head down.

"You got lucky" started Pence "Somehow, Vivi's not injured, so they're not going to discipline you."

"Plus, apparently, Vivi had no knowledge of ever fighting you." informed Olette.

"But... you saw me fighting him..." stated Hayner

"Yeah... it's really weird..." remarked Pence.

"So, I'm off the hook?" asked Hayner

"Yeah... just, try not to do anything else like that, okay?" declared Olette

"I'll try..." assured Hayner, even though, he wouldn't be able to.

They untied Hayner, and Hayner stood up and stretched, after that entire sitting. Pence and Olette left, and Hayner left thereafter, after five more minutes of stretching. Although, as soon as he exited the usual spot...

More of the strange enemies showed up, in front of Hayner. Hayner quickly got angry, then serious, as he wasn't to shocked about this. He rushed to the sandlot slashing and destroying the enemies with that strange sword he gained. He rushed in, and out, of the sandlot, into Market Street: Tram Common, until...

The enemies stopped chasing Hayner, but he kept running, until he saw this weird blackish, purplish, reddish light that seemed to come down from the heavens, and Hayner came to a sudden halt. He saw someone, or something, with its head down, both of its hands were touching the ground, and it was on its left knee. It rose, opening its eyes, revealing purple eyes, it was Cait, or Cait Sith to be exact.

Hayner quickly got somewhat into his battle stance, then demanded

"What do you want Cait?!"

"Ahh... why so hostile Hayner?" started Cait, he sounded sarcastically sympathetic "All I want to do...... is to test to see how strong you are."

Cait revealed his black claws, as he put his right leg forward and bent his knees with his left leg behind him. He had his right hand in front of him and left hand at his left side. Hayner quickly switched to his Struggle Sword and got in his battle stance as he thought

"Well... this is just great... What is Cait's deal anyway?!"

Hayner had not time to ponder the answer, as he quickly got serious. He was about to have a really strange fight with this cat, Cait Sith.

*to be continued*

P.S.: In case you didn't realize it already, Olette's is the Dream Rod, and Pence's is the Dream Shield. Do they fight? Maaaaaaaybe... ^_^'

P.S.S.: *sigh* Cait's an ***...

Winter 2014 for PS3

Note: Here... we go...

Chapter 11: What's with Cait?!
    ----------------

There was a standoff between Hayner and Cait, both still in their fighting stances, they were waiting for the other one to make a move. It would be about two minutes of doing this, until Cait finally got tired of waiting.

"Hmph" groaned Cait.

Cait disappeared, then reappeared on a walkway in the air. Twilight Town had those so you could see the city from up high, but other used it to put up Struggle Battle posters on the buildings. You could get to it from the opening on the left side of the cargo area and the stairs on the left wall of Market Street: Tram Common, but Cait took a short cut and just, somehow, teleported up there.

"Come on, Hayner, try to catch me" bragged Cait.

He disappeared again, and with Struggle Sword behind him, Hayner went after Cait, or at least, tried to.

Hayner started running toward the walkway where Cait was and ran under it, since he was on the ground. No sign of Cait. Hayner looked everywhere for Cait. Hayner ran toward the buildings on his right and started scaling them vertically, then started running on the sides of the buildings horizontally, and started running away from the walkway.

Cait finally showed back up and was trying to forward dash strike Hayner, but Hayner kept running away to dodge it. Cait showed up in front of Hayner, somehow, to try to attack him. Hayner slashed Cait, horizontally, left to right, forcing Cait off the buildings. Hayner jumped off the buildings and did an aerial slash combo, finishing him with and overhand, forward slash, sending Cait hurling to the ground and hitting it hard. Hayner landed.

"Ugh... not bad Hayner, but le's see if you can dodge 'dis" exclaimed Cait.

Cait flew all over the place now, near Hayner's chest. Hayner couldn't tell where Cait was going or coming, so he got scratched quite a bit. Hayner just looked all over the place, jumping, and taking steps back. Eventually, Cait disappeared again, and Hayner looked around for him. Cait reappeared and tried to claw Hayner, vertically, with his hands. Hayner didn't sidestep, he just moved his body and head to dodge it. Cait kept this up for awhile, causing Hayner to take steps back. Cait then tried to cross-slash Hayner with his claws in an X-shape, but Hayner just jumped back. Cait then tried a forward dash, vertical, claw attack, but Hayner sidestepped. Hayner took his chance, and was able to do his ground slashing, through into air, then aerial slashing combos. He then threw Cait to the ground, again, with the same overhand, forward slash. Cait, again, hit the ground hard again.

"Good job Hayner, but i's not ove' yet" proclaimed Cait.

Hayner started running from Cait this time, and he ran as fast as he could. Eventually, Hayner reached the area with Tram Common's hole in the wall that went to the woods and the old mansion. Cait teleported in front of Hayner, and Hayner took a sudden halt. Cait tried to cat-slash combo Hayner, but Hayner just started to block them with his Struggle Sword. Cait disappeared and did that fly dashing attack he did before. Hayner tried to run-dodge it, but Hayner was still hit with a couple of slashes. Cait stopped, but he was to near Hayner, so Hayner was easily able to do his ground then aerial slashing combos. Sending Cait hard into the ground yet again.

"Prette' good" complimented Cait

Cait started to try his cat-slashing combos yet again but Hayner, yet again, just started blocking them with his Struggle Sword. Cait disappeared then reappeared, trying his surprise forward, vertical, cat claws again.

"Ahhhhhhh!!! Hah! Hah! Eat this!!!" yelled Cait

Hayner saw it coming, though, and quickly turned around, jumped back, and moved his body and head left and right to dodge the attack. Cait tried his cross-slash, cat-slash, again, but Hayner jumped back. Cait disappeared, then, almost lightning quick, dashed Hayner. Cait tried to cross-slash Hayner in which his right was above his left arm, with his arms out in front of him. He slashed with his left arm going left and right arm going right. Hayner, somehow, was able to backbridge himself to dodge the attack, in the nick of time. Hayner's eyes widened as much as they could, and Hayner was speechless. Why? Because Cait was right above him, and he noticed that Cait's attack, somehow, cut the air above him, in two.

Hayner quickly reacted as he horizontally slashed Cait's stomach, left to right, stunning him. Hayner reacted again, jumping and doing an aerial slashing combo, sending Cait hard onto the ground with his overhand, forward slash. Hayner forward dashed Cait with a small light emitting from his Struggle Sword's sword top. He was able to forward dash strike Cait, vertically, into his stomach. Hayner reacted and was ground slashing Cait, but Cait was in the air at Hayner's chest. Hayner finished the fight by putting Cait farther into the air with and underhand, backward slash, aerial slashing him and sending him hard into the ground with his somersault flip and vertical, north to south, slash. Cait hit the ground hard again, but this time, couldn't get up.

"Uh... I knew you wer' strong Hayner" complimented Cait.

End Music

Cait disappeared again, but this time, didn't reappear. Hayner just couldn't help to feel sorry for Cait.

"Cait... I hope you feel better soon..."thought Hayner.

Hayner then ran for the sandlot, to get to the usual spot, so he could explain to Pence and Olette he got attacked by Cait, so he had no choice but to defend himself, but little did Hayner know he would have to get through another fight just to get there...

*to be continued*

Game-like Strategy:

-----------------------------------Cait-----------------------------------
    Reaction Commands finally show up, and they're your key to victory. Chase Cait until you can't find him. Run towards the buildings to your right and keep using Reaction Commands that appear until your able to aerial combo Cait, and do so. More Reaction Commands will appear, so use them until your able to start more combos on Cait. After that, run from him until you reach the area with the wood's entrance. More Reaction Commands; use them. Cait will use his version of "Dark Aura" again, but no Reaction Commands to save you. Just run or jump, it won't matter though, as you'll get hit a couple times, anyway. Cait will appear near you, so combo him some more. Keep using Reaction Commands, and fin your chances to attack, and eventually, Cait will fall.

P.S. FYI, Cait is twilight. Which means, that he' good, but he can use the powers of darkness. Kind of like how Riku could. O_O;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

P.S.S.: Ugh... Cait's hard... -_-;;;;;;;; Which means he's still an ***, IMO...

Winter 2014 for PS3

Note: Another new FF character?! I hope your not getting annoyed by all the new FF characters... ^_^'

Chapter 12: A Strange Kid...
    ----------------

Hayner rushed into the sandlot and came to a sudden halt. Someone was already in the middle of the sandlot. He turned around and faced Hayner.

"There you are..." spoke the kid. He... was swaying left and right, like he was drunk or something, but, minors weren't allowed to drink, it was, an obvious, act, but Hayner somewhat stepped backwards and somewhat leaned backwards, anyway, because of this kid's weirdness.

He had red hair that looked like it was greased to stay down, it was short hair, that only went to the bottom of the back of his neck, and covered the back of his neck. He had gray goggles with a gray and blue strap. The goggles weren't on his eyes, they were on the top of his head. He had a black suit on that was unbuttoned with a white shirt on, on the inside of his suit, and a black tie. He had black gloves on , and the sleeves of his suit were rolled up, showing white. He had black sweat pants on, and black boots. He looked important, but was he?

"Your Hayner, aren't you?" asked the kid, but he continued on without giving Hayner a chance to reply. "You know... the kid who won the Struggle and is the new Struggle Champion?" asked the kid

"Uh... yeah... but who wants to know?!" frowned Hayner

"Reno... memorize it." demanded Reno.

He then took out something from his suit. It was a small, silver, pistol that had a small obtrusion that was black on both sides of the pistol near the front of the gun and on the sides of the handle. It was a B.B. Pistol.

Hayner instantly knew he wanted to fight, which just figured.

"Good... we understand each other... let's go!!" declared Reno.

Hayner didn't know what to think about Reno, he just quickly got his Struggle Sword out and got in his fighting stance and prepared to fight this strange kid, named Reno.

P.S.: ..................

P.S.S: I apologize for the unbelievably short chapter, okay? ^_^’

Winter 2014 for PS3

Note: Don't worry... this chapter's longer... ^_^'

Chapter 13: Reno...
    ---------------

Hayner quickly started to sprint counter-clockwise, but that was good as Reno started to try to shoot Hayner with his pistol. Hayner kept running counter-clockwise easily dodging the shots. Eventually, Hayner started to zigzag dash towards Reno, dodging more shots. Hayner reached Reno, and Reno tried to shoot him again, but Hayner just quickly sidestepped and smacked Reno's pistol out of his right hand with his Struggle Sword.

Hayner was able to start ground slashing combos, then aerial slashing combos as he smacked Reno into the air with a underhand forward slash. He made Reno go flying as he spinned clockwise once, and hit Reno's stomach with a left to right, horizontal, slash. Reno went flying and hit the ground hard.

Reno noticed he was near his pistol, but so did Hayner. Reno ran toward his pistol and Hayner chased after him. Hayner realized he wouldn't catch Reno, so he threw his Struggle Sword at Reno and it hit Reno right in his stomach hard. Hayner reached the pistol first, and picked it up. Reno tried to quickly pick up Hayner's Struggle Sword to block the shots, but Hayner reacted to fast and shot the crap out of Reno. He started to rush Reno, continuing to shoot Reno with his own pistol. He reached Reno, quickly picked up his Struggle Sword with his left hand, tossed the pistol behind him with his right, and put his Struggle Sword back into his right hand and just slashed the crap out of Reno with another ground slashing combo. Hayner finished Reno off by doing an overhand backward slash, forcing Reno to the ground hard. It was over; Reno was done, as he was to hurt to even get up.

End Music

"So... you are good..." commented Reno.

Hayner didn't respond.

"Be seein' ya!!" promised Reno as he limped off toward Market Street: Station Heights.

Hayner stopped running now, he just walked toward the back alley to go to the usual to try to explain to Pence and Olette what has been happening. Let's just hope they believe him...

Game-like Strategy:

-----------------------------------Reno----------------------------------
    This is all about Reaction Commands, and as long as you keep using them, you'll be fine.

P.S.: Heh, easy huh?

Winter 2014 for PS3

Note: *sigh* Okay... so I lied about the last chapter being longer... but... this one should be long. I hope...

Chapter 14: Little Relaxation
    ---------------

Hayner was inside the usual spot, trying to explain to Pence and Olette what happened and that he had no choice but to defend himself and fight Cait and Reno. But, without any evidence to prove it, Pence and Olette didn't believe him.

"But I'm telling you the truth!" stated Hayner

"I'm sorry Hayner, but I just don't see how that could have happened. Besides... wouldn't you have scratches on you if you did fight them? You don't, so quit playing around..." suggested Pence.

Hayner realized Pence was right and sighed as he put his head down, he was a little sad.

"We're going to take a walk around town. Try not to get into any trouble, okay?" urged Olette, as her and Pence left the usual spot to walk around the town.

Hayner lifted his head back up and left the usual spot as well, and headed toward Central Station. There, he took a train to Sunset Station, went through Sunset Terrace, and made his way onto the top of Sunset Hill, where he decided to just stand there, and watch the sunset.

Meanwhile...

Apparently... Cait was talking to Zell in Sunset Terrace.

"Come on Zell... don't blame yourself for losin' to Hayner... because, I lost to him as well..." announced Cait

"What?! But I thought you said you could beat him?!" reminded Zell

"I thought I could, but I was wrong. He's very good..." commented Cait

"Whatever... next time I see him... he won't win so easily..." declared Zell.

Back with Hayner...

Hayner was just standing there... staring across the sky, he seemed to be deep in thought, but someone snapped him out of it.

"Well... if it isn't the new Struggle Champion, Hayner..." said a mysterious voice. Hayner turned around to see who it was. It was none other than Setzer.

Setzer was one of the "adults" there. A flock of screaming girls that were his fans usually followed him, but they weren't there for some reason.

Setzer had long, grayish-silver hair that went down all the way to the center of his back. He had purple eyes and a dark purple cape on that was just plain purple on the inside of the cape. At the bottom of the cape, and the bottom of the short sleeves, it was yellow, but only on the outside. At the bottom of the cape the dark purple went through the yellow in the shape of a triangle, fifteen times. It was also yellow on the sides of the cape, but it was still only on the outside of the cape, and near his neck was a gray buckle thing that kept the cape on him. He had a light purple T-shirt on that apparently had a zipper, as it was zipped down a little, showing some of his chest. He had two pairs of diamond shaped decorations, near the top of his shirt, near the unzipped part. One was on the top, the other was below it and he had six pairs of this decoration. Three to the left of the unzipped part, and three to the right of the unzipped part. There was a pattern as well, it was plain purple, then light purple, the plain purple, etceteras. With a small, black line going down, vertically, at the bottom of the second and fourth decoration. The shirt was plain purple on the back. He had a black belt on with a small, gray, belt buckle that looked like a plus sign. He had dark purple sweat pants on with a bluish-purple sash that was tied to the left side of his belt and the tie's bow draped on his left leg. On the right side of the sash, which covered Setzer's right thigh, was a gray decoration that had a lot of curves to it. He had light purple boots on that were plain purple on the heel and bottom of the boots and also had another curvy decoration near the top of the boots on the left and right sides of both of the boots that were plain purple in color. He had whitish-tan skin.

Setzer had his Struggle Sword out, resting on his right shoulder with his right hand holding it near the bottom of the handle, with his bent elbow pointing toward Hayner.

"What do you want, Setzer?!" demanded Hayner

"Come now, Hayner, that should be obvious..." smirked Setzer.

Hayner quickly took out his Struggle Sword and got in his fighting stance.

"I would expect you'd understand, Hayner..." claimed Setzer

"Understand what?" asked Hayner

"Have you forgotten? I didn't get a chance to fight you in the Struggle. Besides... I want to see what you can do." informed Setzer

"Oh... okay, fine" remarked Hayner, as he prepared to fight Setzer.

P.S.: To be honest, I considered leaving Setzer out of this fanfic, but, I knew if I did that, the FF6 fans would ***** at me for not adding him. But I don't hate the fact he's in, in fact, I've got some interesting plans in stored for him... What are they exactly? Well... um... keep reading... >_>;;;;;;;;
    Last edited by The Mega Champion; 2nd August 2006 at 2:50 AM.

Winter 2014 for PS3

Note: Different battle/boss song. Um... yay? Anyway, told you there was more battles/boss songs that play other than "Sinister Sundown"... >_>;;;;;;

Chapter 15: Changed Setzer?
    ---------------

Setzer put the Struggle Sword out in front of him, but just a little. He had his elbows bent a little, the Struggle Sword was just in front of his body. He was holding the Struggle Sword vertically. Setzer was ready, and so was Hayner.

Que: "Working Together" (Kingdom Hearts 2)

Setzer rushed Hayner, but Hayner just ran from him. Setzer tried to do a quick, horizontal, left to right, slash to Hayner, but Hayner kept running and was able to dodge it. Setzer was left wide open after that, so Hayner quickly ran from Setzer again, dodged another slash, and started beating up Setzer with a good ground slashing combo, spinned quickly once clockwise, and hit Setzer in the stomach with a horizontal, left to right, slash of his own that forced Setzer back a couple of feet.

Hayner started running again, but Setzer just bent down and held his Struggle Sword out in front of himself horizontally, in a defensive stance, but Hayner knew what Setzer was trying to do, so Hayner didn't fall for it, and kept running until Setzer stood up and quickly rushed Hayner, and tried another quick horizontal, left to right, slash, but Hayner just dodged it again, and was able to beat up Setzer once more with another good ground slashing combo, ending the same way as before.

Setzer now fully extended hi arms and pointed his Struggle Sword at Hayner, horizontally, and tried an attack where he did multiple forward slashes, with the Struggle Sword glowing somewhat brightly, but Setzer could only move in the direction his Struggle Sword was pointing.

Hayner dodged it, but couldn't counterattack, so he ran far from Setzer. Setzer tried another multiple forward dash strikes, ending where Hayner stood, but Hayner dodged it and was right next to Setzer. He started to beat him up yet again, with another good ground slashing combo, but quickly threw Setzer into the air with an underhanded backward slash. Hayner jumped and then started to beat Setzer up with a good aerial slashing combo. Hayner finally ended it with his somersault, in the air, flip with a vertical, north to south, slash that forced Setzer to hit the dirt hard. Setzer was now lying on the ground, and seemed like he couldn't get up, so, Hayner apparently won.

End Music

Setzer stood up, but was obviously hurting. Hayner was relieved he was all right.

"Your very good" complimented Setzer

"Thanks!" smiled Hayner, as he rubbed the back of his head with his right hand again.

"Would you like to know something? It might be useful information to you..." informed Setzer.

"Sure. What is it?" asked Hayner

"They're considering a "Tournament of Struggle Champions" the next time there's a new Struggle Champion. That is... IF someone can defeat you..." informed Setzer

"Oh... I see. Thanks for the heads up, Setzer." remarked Hayner.

Setzer started to leave, but Hayner stopped him, because he wanted to ask Setzer something.

"Wait Setzer! Where are those screaming fans of girls that usually follow you?" joked Hayner

"Hmph. I was able to lose them. I wanted to speak with you without any interruptions." informed Setzer, then Setzer left Sunset Hill.

Hayner decided to do so, as well, as he got on the train back to Central Station. Hayner would end up going through the sandlot shortcut again, and this time, Hayner would end up being shocked at who was in the sandlot this time.

Game-like Strategy:

----------------------------------Setzer---------------------------------
    This is pretty easy. Just dodge his attacks and attack when you see a chance to. Just make sure to watch out for his "Checkmate" attack, but overall, not to hard.

P.S.: Wow... a nice Setzer? Something must be up... O_O;;;;;;;;;;;;

Winter 2014 for PS3

Note: An unlikely group of friends here... What do I mean? See for yourself...

Chapter 16: Zell, Cait, and... Vivi?!
    ---------------

Hayner was enjoying just relaxing on top of Sunset Hill after his fight with Setzer. He didn't know what Pence and Olette were doing right now, but, if they were waiting for Hayner or something, they could wait a bit longer.

Hayner thought about what Setzer told him, about a possible "Tournament of Struggle Champions" after next year's Struggle Battle, if there was another new champion. Then... Hayner realized about how Setzer just off and went and told him this information. Hayner knew Setzer wouldn't tell anyone anything without some kind of point or something. Hayner thought Setzer might of changed or something, and Hayner was about to try to find Setzer to ask him, but Hayner quickly realized it was a weird question and it really was none of Hayner's business, anyway, so he just continued to relax on top of Sunset Hill.

Meanwhile...

Zell and Cait were talking to each other again...

"I can't believe this!!" started Zell "Can that guy even be beaten?!"

"I hate to admit it..." started Cait "But even I'm not sure..."

"He even beat Setzer..." informed Cait

"Tch, come on now, anyone could beat Setzer..." remarked Zell

"Yes, I suppose that's true... but... still..." replied Cait

At this point, Vivi had noticed Zell and Cait and overheard about how, supposedly, anyone could beat Setzer.

"Really? Are you sure about that? Do you think even Icould beat Setzer?" asked Vivi.

Zell and Cait looked over at Vivi, noticed him, and looked at him strangely. Then, Zell responded with...

"Heh, you never know... maybe..."

"Really?" started Vivi "Because I'm looking for a way to become stronger... and this "Setzer" sounds just in my league"

"I see..." started Zell "But you have to ask the stupid mayor if you can fight him, or you might get in trouble..."

"Okay! I'll do that" announced Vivi.

He then left to go speak with the mayor about this... but... Zell and Cait decided to follow Vivi to the mayor's office.

Back with Hayner...

Hayner had left Sunset Hill, satisfied with his little "break", and was in his relaxed state again with his head resting on his clenched hands, which were behind his neck. He got on the train back to Central Station, and started heading towards the sandlot to see if anyone was finally in there or not...

Back with Vivi, Zell, and Cait...

Vivi had already asked the Struggle Promoter if he could fight Setzer.

As for the Struggle Promoter, he had short black hair, brown eyes, a black moustache, and whitish-tan skin. He had a yellow-goldish cotton tanktop on with a green shirt underneath it. He had yellow-goldish sweat pants on and black shoes. He was a little on the obese side, but not too obese.

"Sure, it means we can have another proper Struggle Match!! I'm so excited!! Let me go confirm this with the mayor so you won't get in trouble Vivi..." assured the Struggle Promoter, apparently he was the mayor's aid, as well.

"Sure!" smiled Vivi, he was just happy that he would get to fight Setzer.

Inside the office... it was small with a lot of bookshelves and paper. The mayor had his chair turned around, so... who was he and what did he look like? Only the struggle promoter knew, but it was "classified". The struggle promoter had already asked permission for another Struggle Match.

"No!! I forbid it!!" yelled the mayor, apparently he was tired of the struggle promoter and his "Struggle Matches".

"But why? All Vivi wants is to fight Setzer..." remarked the struggle promoter

"I know! I don't care about that!" started the mayor " I care about you and your "Struggle Matches". The Struggle only occurs once a year. Get over it!! Just have them fight. Whoever is knocked down on to the ground and can't get up within ten seconds... loses!!" explained the mayor

"But..." whined the struggle promoter

"No buts!! Or you'll be out of a job!!" threatened the mayor.

The struggle promoter sighed, the assured the mayor

"Yes sir. I'll inform Vivi and Setzer about this..."

The struggle promoter left the mayor's office and informed Vivi.

"It's on, but, there's been a change of plans..."

"Really What is it?" asked Vivi.

Only time would tell what would become of this new type of "fighting", and if Hayner would find someone in the sandlot. He would, but, someone Hayner wouldn't expect at all...

P.S.: Uh oh.... O_O;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Winter 2014 for PS3

Note: I think you definitely won't like this next new FF character...

Chapter 17: A Teacher from the school?!
    ---------------

Hayner entered the sandlot, and someone was finally in it. But, Hayner himself couldn't believe who it was...

He was... an adult. He had blue hair that was in a strange style. His hair seemed to be gelled so it would stay down. He had this somewhat big and long bang that came from the center of the top of his head that went down in front of his face that went to the bottom of his neck. Then there was the hair on the back of his head that made it look like he had horns, but didn't, it was just his hair. The hair arched to the left on his left back side of his head, and arched to the right on the right back side of his head. The points of the arches pointed toward the other hair arch at, about, the back of the top of his head. More hair held up these “arches” on the left and right sides of his head. Along his forehead, you could see his veins, which were blue, in a similar style to his hair. He had green eyes, a pretty muscular build, and white skin. He had a black jacket on that was zipped open almost all the way. It was red on the stomach area of the jacket. It had two, gold, buttons on the left and right side of the jacket near his chest area. He had a black tie on that, on the tie, had multiple colors of half circles on it. On the left and right side of his chest were two, black, dragon-like tattoos. You couldn't see all of the tattoos since they were somewhat covered up by the jacket. His hands were interesting. His fingernails were pretty long, longer that normal, and could really be used for slashing people with them, like Cait did. He had a blue sash on that was tied in a bow that had some small, light blue decorations on it as well, on his waist. He had a blue cape-like thing on his legs that covered his legs so you couldn't see his legs. It was red on the inside of the cape-like object. He had this fence-like thing on the inside of the cape-like object, because the cape-like object was opened near the front of his legs. It covered he legs more, but you could still see some of his legs through the diamond-shaped fence holes. You could tell he had black sweat pants on with black boots.

Hayner didn't seem concerned, though, he even started relaxing again and rested his head on his hands again.

"Oh... hey Mr. Seymour. What are you doing here?" asked Hayner.

Apparently Seymour's back was turned to Hayner, because he turned around now and faced Hayner.

Seymour was the main "instructor" of the school that taught the kids what they needed to know in Twilight Town. Hayner kind of looked up to Seymour, because Seymour always helped Hayner when he got stuck on a problem or question that Seymour gave to them on homework, classwork, quizzes, tests, whatever. Hayner even kind of thought of Seymour as a friend, but only to him.

"I came here to make sure that you kids were doing your homework assignment. Have you, Pence, and Olette finished it?" asked Seymour

"Yeah, we did, don't worry. We did it as soon as summer started, that way it would be done and out of the way so we could just enjoy the rest of our vacation" announced Hayner.

"I see... good, good..." smiled Seymour, but then, he continued

"What about Seifer, Rai, and Fuu? Have they finished the assignment?" asked Seymour

"I don't know. Go ask them yourself, they should be somewhere in town..." replied Hayner

"Hmph. I see..." remarked Seymour.

"By the way Hayner..." started Seymour "I want to see how much you've really learned from me. Do you mind?"

"Huh?!" gasped Hayner

Seymour raised his right arm and summoned up a pretty small staff. The top was red and in a crazy style, but it kind of looked angelic. The staff handle was a sparkling blue with a brown bottom to the staff. Two, red, ribbons were tied right below the staff top, and attached to the bottom of those ribbons, were two, golden bells.

Did Hayner actually want to fight his teacher, Mr. Seymour? Well, actually, yes. Hayner never saw Seymour fight, and he kind of wanted to see what his teacher was made of since the school, apparently, only hired tough and pretty strict teachers to keep the students in line and disciplined.

Hayner took out his Struggle Sword and got in his fighting stance, and smiled. This would probably be the only time Hayner would smile during a fight.

"I'll take that as a "yes" then..." decided Seymour

Was Seymour really testing Hayner? Or something else? Only time would tell...

P.S.: Didn't this guy learn his lesson in FFX?! I guess not... >_>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Winter 2014 for PS3

Note: Fighting your teacher is bad... but for Hayner, it's not. Wow...

Chapter 18: Mr. Seymour?!
    ---------------

"Hayner... show me what you have learned..." urged Seymour.

This fight... would be weird...

Hayner didn't know what to expect from Seymour, so he just stood there, five feet away from Seymour, waiting for Seymour to rush him.

Seymour eventually did rush Hayner, and he tried to whack Hayner with an overhand, backward slash, but, Hayner easily dodged it and started ground slashing Seymour. Then, Hayner threw Seymour into the air with an underhand, backward, slash, jumped, and did an aerial combo on Seymour, ending with a vertical, north to south, slash that forced Seymour to the ground, and he hit it hard.

Seymour went after Hayner again, and kind of went crazy as he tried to slash Hayner with his free right hand, but, Hayner just watched where they were coming, and dodged the attacks accordingly. Seymour tried more whack slashes with his staff, but, at one point, Hayner just sidestepped one and was able to start his combos on Seymour again. He did the same thing as before, he started ground slashing Seymour, then threw him into the air, then, started aerial slashing him, and ended it the same way as before.

After Seymour hit the ground hard again, he jumped up, and rushed Hayner again. This time, though, he tried just slashing Hayner with his right hand, but, after fighting Cait, Hayner knew how to combat this. He just dodged the slashes, sidestepped one, and started his same combos again. His ground slashing, then aerial slashing. Hayner ended this fight, though. After his aerial combos, he finished off Seymour with his somersault, vertical, north to south slash that forced Seymour to the ground hard again, and it seemed like Seymour couldn't get up. Hayner beat his teacher!! Uh-oh... is that a goodthing?

End Music

Seymour was hurt... but Hayner knew he would be all right.

"Well done..." complimented Seymour

"Thanks!" smiled Hayner

"It seems like, that, not only have you learned from me, you've learned from something else as well..." realized Seymour

"Yeah..." sighed Hayner, as he thought about all the fights he's been through so far...

"I'll see you when school starts, Hayner..." promised Seymour

"Yup! See ya then Mr. Seymour!!" promised Hayner.

Seymour left for Market Street: Station Heights, and Hayner left for the back alley to get to the usual spot. Seymour said he would see Hayner in school, but, little did Hayner know, that he would see Seymour muchmore often then that...

Game-like Strategy:

--------------------------------Seymour---------------------------------
    This guy's as easy as Setzer was. Just dodge his attacks and you'll see chances to combo him, so do so. The fact of the matter, is that you just need to keep dodging his attacks, and attack him when you get your chance. As long as you do that, you'll win easily.

P.S.: He's easy... for now anyway...

Winter 2014 for PS3

Note: I started to write these chapters months ago. I stopped temporarily to focus on another fic, but when that started to fail, I started writing these again. This is the last chapter I've written, which was last Sunday. Which means... no more daily updates, sorry . Only two per week after this one, unless my other fic gets brought back to life, which will make it only one per week. But, for now, two per week now after this one. Once again, sorry... .

Chapter 19: The new type of fighting
    ---------------

Hayner was in the usual spot, conversing with Pence and Olette.

Meanwhile...

Vivi and Setzer had entered the sandlot. The struggle promoter raised his right arm and he had his right hand vertical, with his fingers pointing toward the sky.

"The first one to fall to the ground, and can not get up within ten seconds, loses!!" informed the struggle promoter.

Zell and Cait were in the sandlot as well, though, on the left sidewall of the sandlot, near the benches.

"Heh. This might be interesting..." claimed Zell

"Hmm... maybe..." commented Cait

"Ready?!" started the struggle promoter, he then flung his right arm down, vertically, north to south and continued "Fight!!"

Que: "Working Together" (Kingdom Hearts 2)

Vivi started to run away from Setzer, but Setzer chased him. Setzer tried to quickly slash Vivi horizontally, left to right, but Vivi kept running to dodge it. Vivi kept running some more, and dodged another quick slash by Setzer and was actually able to ground slash combo Setzer. Vivi then tried his clockwise, spiral, spin slashes, and it worked as he was able to hit Setzer multiple times, he ended his combo with a vertical, north to south, slash that forced Setzer to the ground, and he hit it hard.

"One! Two! Three! Four! Five!" shouted the struggle promoter, but Setzer jumped up at five.

Setzer tried to reel Vivi in with his horizontal, defensive stance with his Struggle Sword pointing to the right, but, it worked as Vivi tried his clockwise, spiral attack again, and it was parried by Setzer's defensive stance and he jumped up and did a crazy aerial slashing combo that hit Vivi multiple times, as he ended it with and overhand backward slash that forced Vivi to the ground and he hit it hard.

"One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight! Nine!" shouted the struggle promoter. Vivi was able to barely stand at nine.

Setzer rushed Vivi to finish Vivi off; Vivi just did not want to lose, then finally...

Vivi wailed on Setzer with another ground slashing combo, but, there were some electricity added to the strikes as well!! Did Vivi's hidden power come out?!

"Heh. You were right, Cait. When you said to me while we were walking here that you sensed great power in him just waiting to come out, I didn't believe you, but, I now see what you meant..." announced Zell

"Yes. You've got to start trustin' me more..." suggested Cait

"Right..." replied Zell

Vivi finished off Setzer with his same combo as before, but, he was able to add the electricity to the combos as he did before. Setzer hit the ground hard, and it seemed like he wouldn't be able to get up...

"One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight! Nine! Ten!" started the struggle promoter "That's it! The winner is... Vivi!!

End Music

"I won?! gasped Vivi.

The struggle promoter left without anything else to do, and the match done and over with.

At this point, Hayner, Pence, and Olette heard a commotion going on at the sandlot and rushed there to see what was going on, and witnessed the finale of the fight.

"I knew it! Vivi DID have hidden powers, and they came out! Good for him!!" thought Hayner

Setzer approached Hayner, Pence, and Olette.

"Call it a gut feeling... but those three want to defeat you guys. At any cost" informed Setzer

Setzer took out the two other weapons of the Struggle from out of his cape.

One was the Struggle Sword, but with a huge handguard for defending.

The other looked like a staff. The staff top was a blue star and it had a curve handle with some circle bumps on it that also protruded from the staff. The staff handle was still wooden, though.

He gave the defensive one to Pence and the staff to Olette.

"Be careful. Vivi's much tougher now" warned Setzer

"Yeah, but so are we" remarked Hayner

Setzer left the sandlot to the back alley to rest after his bout with Vivi.

Hayner, Pence, and Olette rushed into the sandlot. Zell, Cait, and Vivi quickly noticed them.

"Good, this is more convenient for us..." declared Zell

"Hmm... interesting..." remarked Cait

"I'll prove I'm much stronger now!!" declared Vivi

Zell, Cait, and Vivi prepared their weapons and got in their fighting stances. Hayner, Pence, and Olette did the same.

Olette had her left hand near the top of the staff and her right hand near the bottom of the staff. She had her knees somewhat bent and swerved, with her knees, somewhat up and down.

Pence had his right leg out in front of him, and his left leg behind him with his knees bent. He had both hands on the defensive Struggle Sword with the sword in a backward slash with the top of the defensive Struggle Sword pointing northwest.

"I'll fight magic with magic. So, basically, I'll fight fire with fire" decided Olette

"Zell seems to be their "leader." I'll take him" decided Hayner

"Cait's fine with me" assured Pence

This... might be interesting, to say the least

P.S.: What a place to stop for the rest of the week, huh? O_O;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Winter 2014 for PS3

Kewl, I like it so far!

^My Dream-Team For Diamond (Trainer Card By Me, DP Sprites By D-Man/Gridiron)^

PKMN Highway Username: Rukario_Master82394

Pokemon Highway: Connecting Trainers Around the World!

Note: Things should start getting interesting now...

Chapter 20: Pence and Olette's first fight! Zell, Cait, and Vivi!!
    ---------------

Everyone rushed his or her opponent. Olette rushed Vivi, Pence rushed Cait, and Hayner rushed Zell.

Olette rushed Vivi and tried to whack him with her staff, but Vivi just counterattacked and parried Olette’s blows with his Struggle Sword. After that, Vivi tried attacks of his own, but Olette just did the same thing and parried them with attacking with her staff. Eventually, Olette jumped into the air and flew toward Vivi and tried to horizontally slash, left to right, Vivi, but he blocked it by putting his Struggle Sword horizontally, pointing to the left, and out in front of him, trying to hold Olette back, but Vivi knew he couldn't do it for long. So, he tried to hit Olette with Thunder magic, but Olette quickly jumped back and dodged the lightning. Olette then stopped and tried to hit Vivi with Thunder magic of her own, but Vivi saw what she was doing, and dodged the lightning. Eventually, Vivi tried more Thunder, but Olette had a plan, and she went for it.

Olette dodged the lightning, and rushed Vivi at the same time, and Vivi didn't realize it until it was to late. Olette started wailing on Vivi with a ground-whacking combo and threw Vivi into the air with an underhand, backward, slash. She jumped and wailed on Vivi even more with an aerial whacking combo and ended it by blasting Vivi with Fire magic, forcing Vivi to hit the ground, and he hit it hard.

Meanwhile, Pence was trying to ground slash Cait, but Cait just easily dodged Pence's blows. Eventually, Cait tried cat-slashing Pence, but Pence was able to dodge the cat-slash attempts, as well. Eventually, Cait tried to hit Pence with his "Dark Aura" attack. Pence were hit by a couple of cat-slashes, but he tried to dodge a few others, and did, so he only got hit by some of the attacks. Cait stopped, but he was near Pence and behind him. Pence quickly turned around and started wailing on Cait with a ground slashing combo, even though Cait wasn't even on the ground. Pence threw Cait even more into the air with an underhand, backward, slash and jumped as he wailed on Cait more with an aerial slashing combo and ended it with a clockwise spin and a horizontal, left to right, slash that forced Cait to the ground, and he hit it hard.

Hayner was having his share of problems, too. Zell started to be more annoying as he started backflipping, sideflipping, and frontflipping, and even trying to attack while doing those flips!! But... this was obvious to Hayner. Hayner quickly dodged a frontflip sledgehammer blow and quickly started a ground slash combo to Zell. He threw him into the air with an underhand, backward, slash and jumped as he did some aerial slashing combos as well. He hit Zell with a vertical, north to south, slash that forced Zell to hit the ground hard.

Zell just easily jumped up and tried more flips, more punches, and more flips with punches. Hayner just tried his best to dodge them. He did well, though, as he was only hit by a few punches. Everyone else tried their best to wail on their opponents.

After dodging a sideflip punching combo, Hayner started hi same combo as before, but ended it with his somersault, vertical, north to south slash that forced Zell to hit the ground hard again.

After dodging a Blizzard attempt by Vivi, Olette just started wailing on Vivi with all her magic. Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, everything. She even did her same whacking combo as before, but ending in an overhand, backward, slash that forced Vivi to hit the ground hard again.

Pence was dodging some insane cat slashing by Cait, and finally, he decided to parry it with his handguard, which he did. He wailed on Cait with his same combo as before, but ended it by putting his handguard on Cait's stomach, and letting himself and Cait fall to the ground, making his handguard crush Cait's stomach.

Zell, Cait, and Vivi were down on the ground, and Hayner, Pence, and Olette were breathing heavily. Was it over?!

End Music

"I can't believe it!!" started Zell "Not only has Hayner gotten better... Pence and Olette are good as well!!"

"I thought I would be stronger with this new power, but I need to train with it some more..." realized Vivi, but he continued "Thanks for your enthusiasm to get me stronger Hayner! Thanks to you, you were right after all, my secret power came out! But I need to train with it some more..." decided Vivi

"Once again, I've underestimated you all..." started Cait "I'll have to make sure I don't next time..."

Cait then flung his right hand to the side, and Zell, Cait, and Vivi disappeared in the same blackish, reddish, purplish light as before that Cait used to pop in front of Hayner awhile back.

"Now do you see what I meant about something going?" remarked Hayner

"Yeah, we do..." assured Pence

"Yeah, but, what do we do about it?" wondered Olette

But, they had no time to brainstorm about it in the sandlot, so they headed back to the usual spot to brainstorm there. But, little did they know, that someone's plans would come out in full force...

Game-like Strategy:

----------------------------Zell, Cait, and Vivi----------------------------
    Let Olette take care of Vivi, and let Pence take care of Cait. You need to focus on Zell. He's going to annoy you now with backflips, sideflips, and frontflips, and even try attacking during those flips!! Quickly dodge one of his attacks and wail on him with your best combos. He'll go insane now and go crazy with multiple punching combos. Just try your best to dodge them, then attack him again, when you see a chance to, with your best combos again. Olette will heal you if you need it, and if you really need it, use a Potion or Hi-Potion. But, just be careful and you shouldn't have many problems beating these three, especially since you have a party .

P.S.: Intense, insane, and crazy battle, huh? O_O;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Winter 2014 for PS3

Note: It's just one thing, after another...

Chapter 21: Seifer reappears!!
    ---------------

Hayner, Pence, and Olette were in the usual spot, trying to brainstorm about what to do about the strange things going on in the town, but they weren't able to think of anything.

"Geez... I can't believe there's nothing we can do about this..." groaned Hayner

"You know... the best option available to us right now, is to just let it happen" informed Pence

"Huh? What?! We can't let it happen, the town might be destroyed if we do that!!" shouted Hayner

"I think what Pence means, Hayner, is that we should let whatever is going to happen start, and once it starts, we'll stop it from doing anything else" explained Olette

"Oh. Now I see your point..." started Hayner "I guess you're right. We'll let it start, but once it starts, we won't let it do anything else"

"Right. For now, though, let us follow you around Hayner. That way, if anything starts to happen, we'll help you in any way we can" suggested Pence

"Yeah!" smiled Olette.

Hayner closed his eyes, smiled, and remarked

"Hmph. Alright..."

The group left the usual spot and was now in they back alley.

"I think we should investigate some things, though..." suggested Hayner

"Like what?" asked Pence

"Well, as you already know, most of the bad incidents that happened to me, occurred in the sandlot, so that's a good place to start, as any." informed Hayner

"Might as well..." remarked Olette

Hayner, Pence, and Olette entered the sandlot. It was a good call, as Rai and Fuu were in there.

"Huh? What are you guys doing here?" asked Olette.

Rai and Fuu now noticed Hayner, Pence, and Olette.

"Seifer said you guys would show up, y'know?" informed Rai

"Convenient" remarked Fuu

Seifer then showed up from the Market Street: Tram Common exit.

"Good, you losers are here" smirked Seifer and he continued "Now I can show you my new found powers. I've been training for awhile now, but now I'm back to finally defeat you" informed Seifer

"Yeah! And since they're three of you, me and Fuu will fight you too, y'know?" announced Rai

"Victory" boasted Fuu

"Right! You're all going down! declared Seifer

Seifer then took out his Struggle Sword and got in his fighting stance, but so did Rai and Fuu.

Rai took out a Struggle... Staff?! It looked like two Struggle Swords put together. It had a long wooden handle that, on both ends, had two Struggle Sword tops on it. Rai bent his knees and put his right hand, with his weapon in it, behind him. He put his left hand out in front of him and scrunched his fingers together.

Fuu had this weird, wheel weapon. It probably should have been sharp all around the "wheel", but instead, it had Struggle Sword tops all around it. The center was wooden and was in a strange decoration that had some circle and triangle holes in it as well. It somewhat looked like a sun-themed weapon. She had her right elbow bent and her right arm in the air with her right hand holding the weapon. She had her left hand in front of her chest, to the side vertically, with her fingers scrunched together, and she had her left elbow somewhat bent.

Hayner, Pence, and Olette couldn't believe this, but they had no choice, so they got their Struggle weapons out as well and also got in their fighting stances.

Another three on three fight, but would it be easier or harder than the three on three fight with Zell, Cait, and Vivi? Let's just hope for the former and not the latter...

P.S.: Again?! Ugh... -_-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Winter 2014 for PS3

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast