Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47879394959697
Results 2,401 to 2,421 of 2421

Thread: Ideas for new Pokemon V

What they need is a Ghost/Normal pokemon. It's only weakness would be dark. It could be the tormented soul of all the rejected Bidoofs ... Imagine a Bidoof head on a ghost body *shiver*. They also need a non-psychic legendary. More steel type attacks would be cool... Also, more 3rd level evolutions would be nice.
    Originally Posted by Umberon-dana
    Lombre is often mistaked for a human child.
    Originally Posted by mario fan
    ^ a small mexican child?
    ....does it even look like a child to you?

I would just be happy with more metal and dark pokemon, ever since those two type inductions it seems we only get one or two new pokemon of those types each generation. A dragon eevee would be much appreciated (as if that will ever happen) and some weird pokemon with weird type cobinations like water and fire or flying and rock.
    "It takes two people to lie, one to lie and the other to listen."
    Homer J. Simpson

= Best Pokemon EVER!

^Yeah, that would be cool. Also, I think that just to complicate life, they should make duel-type moves. Like a fire/fighting pokemon using a fire/fighting attack on an ice/steel type for x16x1.5x1.5 damage >.<. Of course, this would screw up all the weakness, STAB, and resistance calculations. But it would still be cool!
    ^ a small mexican child?

Something akin to the Battle Frontier from Emerald would be much loved in my view!

Oh, and a PURE flying type, one with no other typeds! (I physically looked, there are NO pure flying types!)

Also, I think a steel-dragon hybrid would be cool. (evo of Steelix maybe)
    Deoxys is my bishie!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyW01f816 View Post
    I would just be happy with more metal and dark pokemon, ever since those two type inductions it seems we only get one or two new pokemon of those types each generation. A dragon eevee would be much appreciated (as if that will ever happen) and some weird pokemon with weird type cobinations like water and fire or flying and rock.
    Aerodactyl just teared up!
    Anyways, we got fire/steal so I don't see why not Fire/Water. We need a actual Fire Dragon.

3DS Friend Code:220852906148

I think marrep should have a split evo maybe electric/grass

I also think they should make an pre-evo of relicanth or an evo

I also think thatsyther should either have a pre-evo an evo after its evo

Another idea: A FOUR LEVEL EVOLUTION CHAIN! Not that its needed, but just to break the "rules." Also, Jynx needs an evolution, to be with Electrivire and Magmortar.
    ^ a small mexican child?

I think there should be access to all previous regions, as well as easier EV training. Vitamins should be able to go all the way up to 250 EVs.

And no more new pokemon! I think we have plenty. I think we should also be able to choose different character designs, have more storyline options other than "Here's your pokemon. Wow! You're a good trainer. You beat the Elite Four! END : D". Maybe a possibility to defect to one of the evil teams and steal other people's pokes. That would be terrific.

Seals should be available earlier on, and maybe you could get people to join you on your journey.

Okay, I read too many fanfics. But, yes, I would like it if the games were a bit more dense, lush, and full of life. It all seems so shallow sometimes...

EDIT: I was reading back a few posts:

Quote Originally Posted by corsolakid View Post

darn, i was gonna say that. well, to take that a tad further, maybe they could make it into a Quilfish evo. Something that you DON'T want to see when you're exploring a ship wreckage. :] As a referance, if anyone has seen Finding Nemo, that creepy fish in the crevace with the light on its head would be a good fish to base it off of. (i think it's called a lure fish)

corsolakid

There is already a lure fish pokemon. It's Chinchou/Lanturn. I wish they were a bit more frightening, though. They seem really friendly. Maybe we can have an evo of Chinchou where it's all creepy with long, sharp teeth or something. That would be sweet.

And not that it matters much, but Charizard is a fire/flying, too, besides just Moltres and Ho-oh.

EDIT again: Because I found more info!!

It's an angler fish, and I think it would be cool if Lanturn looked more like this:

http://postlister.com/wp-content/upl...ngler_fish.jpg

Sorry for multiple edits, I just thought I should correct myself.
    Last edited by woesofthenorm; 2nd April 2008 at 2:30 AM. Reason: I was reading some other posts that I wanted to comment on, and didn't want to double-post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Frood View Post
    What they need is a Ghost/Normal pokemon. It's only weakness would be dark. It could be the tormented soul of all the rejected Bidoofs ... Imagine a Bidoof head on a ghost body *shiver*.

We need a ranking system like in the anime for the E4 instead of just 4 trainers and a champ. It needs to be the battle tower without hax and when you get to 50 trainers in a row you get to beat the E4. BUT WITH LESS HAX AND ONLY TIER 1-2 POKEMON.

I also think that the gyms should be like the battle frontier areas, and I think that we should be able to poon the gym leaders infinite times.

No stupid pokemon! - bronzong, togekiss, probopass, magnezone etc.
    No rediculous amount of legenadaries.

And rematch Gyms

Oh and maybe the opportunity to do the storyline over without losing all your pokemon etc.

And a fire/water, maybe a split remoraid evo to be it?
    Last edited by Doomy; 2nd April 2008 at 9:12 AM.

Yeah, rematches at will would be nice. It should be a bit more like the anime, with sidequests that are more fun than the boring ones we saw this generation.

And an option to beat one of the Gym Leaders for the right to take their gym! And then you can design our own Gym and be a Gym Leader! With your own Gym Trainers and everything! Man, that would be sooo much fun<3
    Last edited by woesofthenorm; 2nd April 2008 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Just saw something little that needed to be fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Frood View Post
    What they need is a Ghost/Normal pokemon. It's only weakness would be dark. It could be the tormented soul of all the rejected Bidoofs ... Imagine a Bidoof head on a ghost body *shiver*.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Something akin to the Battle Frontier from Emerald would be much loved in my view!

Oh, and a PURE flying type, one with no other typeds! (I physically looked, there are NO pure flying types!)

Also, I think a steel-dragon hybrid would be cool. (evo of Steelix maybe)
    But a pure Flying type would just be the disembodied essence of flying...
    Also, it'd make Roost a bit confusing. If it loses it's Flying type and that was it's only type, what does it become for that turn?
    My online team:

Diamond Friend Code: 4038-2520-4784
    Battle Revolution Friend Code: 2964-5657-1905

How about a Grass/Flying type?It would be like a Turtwig with wings.O.O

Grass/Flying... that reminds me of Hoppip and Tropius.

Something like BF in Emerald, Gym Rematch, access to some regions...

Oh, and we probably need some more pure-Fire types...

What about

Pyrogeist
    - Fire/Ghost
    - (ability) levitate or lasting burn
    Lasting burn- any pokemon that switches while this pkmn is on the field recieves a damage of 1/12 of their max HP.
    dex- A malovalent pokemon that hides in old mansions and tombs, it likes to scare off any one who comes into it's teritory. When it can't scare someone off, it burns them with it's fire. The fire on its body never goes out even if dunked in water.

looks- A skull in flames, A blackish/greyish skull with two crooked horns, the skull hides a orange everlasting flame inside, the eyes are made from two embers in two holes, a hole for it's nose. Blue fire around it.

HP-80 ATK-20 DEF 75 Sp ATk - 135 Sp def 100 Spd 110

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

i would like a fire/ghost type.A dark/dragon type and i really wish the new starter of a new pokemon's final evolution will look like a lion,lizard,dragon or even something that looks like a human.Cuz pokemons that human like are popular like gardevoir.Oh also hoping for a ice/dragon.

I would like a fire dragon so stupid ice moves are not x4 on it!

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

id like anew better Tangela evolution- i was not very pleased with Tangrowth- its ugly and has lost speed. maybe one where the vine ends grow into flowers and is speedy

I'd like a Dolphin Pokemon. Starts out as just Water, but then it could evolve into a Killer Whale and become Water/Dark. Maybe we'll have a dolphin starter next gen? It would be sensible.

[IMG]http://i30.*******.com/2edd1zm.jpg[/IMG]
    ShiniesShiny Lovers ClubRotom

Pearl 0438 2903 5961
    White 4684 8876 1042
    PGL Nickname: Cainer, add me!

Current Shiny Hunts

Status 1,336 Eggs, 100 RE

Quote Originally Posted by crazyW01f816 View Post
    Look at the d/p pokedex.
    # of ice types=#of dark types=#of steel types

this topic has served its purpose.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/r7q9f7.jpg[/IMG]
    watch me apply the pressure
    all decked in lace and leather
    3DS FC: 0817-4861-0470, PM if you add

Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47879394959697