Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea (M09)

It looks good to me. Not being a May fan, even. Too bad Kyogre got jipped of his time in the end, though.

Phantom is funny. I have to admit he amuses me, with his double-belted beard.

So Perap did actually talk after all?

I guess I was wrong about Jackie being evil. Oh well.

REBECCA FROM DESTINY DEOXYS APPEARED?!?!! *swoons*

On that point, the scene where Attila and Hun captured Rayquaza needs to be explored. Badly.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Weird question, but did may get picked up in this movie?

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler
    On that point, the scene where Attila and Hun captured Rayquaza needs to be explored. Badly.
    I read somewhere in the end credits a Zapdos also gets captured.

Quote Originally Posted by Riva
    I read somewhere in the end credits a Zapdos also gets captured.
    By Jackie on a Ranger mission.

Team Rocket having actually succeeded in capturing and bringing under their control a legendary Pokémon, however, IS something that needs to be done and explored. Sadly, it will be lost to time as a brief clip in Movie 9's intro and never have its potential used.....

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

I get the feeling Phantom either chose to make himself a cyborg to be the most feared pirate in the world or a robot made my the original before he died.

According to the guide Marina was seen along with Lugia o_O Or was that just me reading it wrong? A lotta cameo's it appears.

Kyogre...poor you =/

Medicham appeared, pretty good I guess.

And WTF why did they show Rayquaza being captured if they weren't going to expand on it :/

LOL Brock and Tracey needs a movie, Ash has them all, Max has 6, May 9, Misty wasn't really neglected in movies at all.

Darn, i just weirdly wanna know if may was picked up at all in it.

I can't wait until the full pictures come out.
    I am the proud member of the Hoenn Lovers Club. (click below)http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=107609 I am the king of the Red Moon! ^_^
    ¤ If you ever pushed a door that said pull, put this in your signature. ¤

There was no Destiny Deoxys metagross girl (Rebecca) in the 9 movie. There is no such info in guide either. Or did I miss this info in the guide?

And I think I found a mistake in the guide. As far as I remember, the one who said Brock was a good chief was Hiromi herself, not her mother. I may be wrong and I'm going to check it when re-watch the movie. They look each other badly =)

Latios, nice guide. But why didn't you describe a moment when Ash helped May climb onto the platform?
    Pokemon Pearl FC - 2878 4351 3700

Banners are made by me ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by cunn!ng
    There was no Destiny Deoxys metagross girl (Rebecca) in the 9 movie. There is no such info in guide either. Or did I miss this info in the guide?
    First paragraph of the guide. Hitomi = Rebecca.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Well Groudon was shafted in movie 6 so Kyogre got the same fate. The movie is bound to focus on the new pokemon, similar to how the regis were treated in movie 8. Well it seems good, still have yet to SEE it, but I like the way it looks. Continuity with characters is also an excellent thing.

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun
    Hitomi = Rebecca.
    Oh. Didn't know that. Anyway, I didn't notice Rebecca fighting Brendan, but I trust Latios. This is another thing for me to check when I re-watch the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by cunn!ng
    Latios, nice guide. But why didn't you describe a moment when Ash helped May climb onto the platform?
    I'm not sure, but is the moment you're describing similar to the moment Kenta/Marina had in the Raikou special, you know, when for some reason they stare at each other with wobbly eyes?

the movie seemed fairly good. Although did anyone not like the senseless and pointless legendary inclusion such as Rayquaza, Zapdos and even to an extent kyogre.

CyberCubed, I haven't watched The Legend of Thunder, sorry.

Ghost Master, yeah, I didn't like inclusion senceless inclusion of Rayquaza, I really can't understand what did they do this for. But it was an incredibly beautiful moment, wasn't it?
    However, I liked the inclusions of Zapdos and Kyogre. Zapdos was good idea since it isn't very popular, Moltres is quite popular and Ash fought Articuno at Battle Frontier, so putting Zapdos in the 9 movies's epilogue was a good idea. It also showed us how cool Jackie's ranger skills really are.

I liked Kyogre's little cameo because I don't like when unused legendary is just wandering around throughout the whole movie not doing something important. Logically, Kyogre had no reason to appear earlier, it appeared only when an entire sea with its pokemon was in danger and it destroyed the menace.

Read the guide like the movie untill the end with ash and the bad guy getting power they should had made it whith Kyogre with ash on him Chanes Rayquaza with the bad guy that would help the enter out.

So were Rayquaza and Atilla and Hun in the movie?

And when in the movie did Spurt play?

I Cant wait to the movie comes out, it looks so amazing <3
    IM BACK Everyone <3
    SPPF's NO 1 Ash ketchum Lover Forever <3 |Ash is My Bishie <3 * Holds Tight And Huggles
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/j9xzk4.jpg[/IMG]
    Soul Mate - Shikamaru | Banner - Katsu | Erica ~Still a Mudkip + Sceptile Lover
    The Mudkip | Torchic | Treecko Fan club | Ash Doll | Ash Club <3 | Emiline Ketchum - roleplay
    Pair - Flare | Penpals : Katsu Katsuko and Endless Summer
    Em*Katsu*Rubi*Hika*Kelly*Zino*Tama = The SatoQuintruplets
    Satochu Lover Twins - Pikagirl
    Ask me for my pearl code! | Diamond Friend Code - 3823 5121 4699
    No matter where you are Ash your always gonna be mine

Quote Originally Posted by DreamFiend_633
    So were Rayquaza and Atilla and Hun in the movie?
    Yep, Atilla & Hun were in the movie's intro, succesfully capturing Rauquaza.

Altomare Latios, if you read this, I have a question. How come at the end of certain sentences it says "sokyogrehere" in your summary? It makes no sense and I was wondering if maybe it was a mistake or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazken
    Read the guide like the movie untill the end with ash and the bad guy getting power they should had made it whith Kyogre with ash on him Chanes Rayquaza with the bad guy that would help the enter out.
    Ash and the bad guy get a power in the end? How awesome, I can't wait to see that happen. This movie sounds like every thing I've ever wanted in a movie, it might even come close into second as a favorite to Pokemon 200.

No one answered my weird question

^Nice excuse XD

I'll ask again - Those powers Ash was granted. Did he keep them or did they disappear in the end?

Oh and fun fact:
    The father's name - Kai - is actually Danish for quay (if that's the official word for it nowadays) and is also a common boy's name here, though spelled "Kaj" but prenounced the same.
    I find this funny since the grandfather also has a pun with his name about something related to the sea.

Randomness ftw.

My El Jay
    Used-to-be-President of the Eeveelution Evolution club

Currently on hiatus from this place. [Insert witty remark here.]

I'm liking the sounds of this movie. The storyline sounds quite cool, and from what I've seen from the promo pics that Latios posted, the animation would be superb. Then again, what do you expect from the movie artists.

I do like the sound of adding Atilla and Hun capturing Rayquaza into the prologue. Yay for character continuity. However, it also makes me think that the writers could be planning something big for Team Rocket sometime soon, maybe a big showdown between Ash and Co. and the organization. But meh, maybe I'm reading too much into it.

It sounds like May has got a fair bit of character development under her belt in this movie. (I'd like to say the same about Max and Brock, though. lol.) This relationship between her and Manafi sounds cute.

I can't wait to see the pictures for this. Any idea when there will be pictures for the whole movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Blazing Charmander
    I'm liking the sounds of this movie. The storyline sounds quite cool, and from what I've seen from the promo pics that Latios posted, the animation would be superb. Then again, what do you expect from the movie artists.

I do like the sound of adding Atilla and Hun capturing Rayquaza into the prologue. Yay for character continuity. However, it also makes me think that the writers could be planning something big for Team Rocket sometime soon, maybe a big showdown between Ash and Co. and the organization. But meh, maybe I'm reading too much into it.

It sounds like May has got a fair bit of character development under her belt in this movie. (I'd like to say the same about Max and Brock, though. lol.) This relationship between her and Manafi sounds cute.

I can't wait to see the pictures for this. Any idea when there will be pictures for the whole movie?
    December when the DVD comes out

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast