Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea (M09)

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    December when the DVD comes out
    Whoa... that long? And there was me thinking that DVDs were getting released quicker and quicker recently.

Oh well, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait from what I read in the guide.

Quote Originally Posted by cunn!ng
    Latios, nice guide. But why didn't you describe a moment when Ash helped May climb onto the platform?
    Because it is totally insignificant and adds nothing whatsoever to the plotline? Just guessing.

Or was I supposed to say "OMG AsH diedn't let MaY drown they'r in LUUUUVV!!11!
    Am I interesting enough to have a livejournal?

To understand others is to be well informed;
    To know yourself is to be wise.
    To conquer others is to have strength;
    To conquer yourself is to be strong.
    ~Lao-tzu, Toa-te ching~

OMG! Exclusive footage from the very last episode of pokemon!!! Click here, and press "Watch this Movie!"

98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this in your sig if you like chocolate.

Quote Originally Posted by Latios
    They dissapeared. You'd think Ash was going to keep is Super Saiyajin powers? :P
    I sure as hell hoped not, but since it never was mentioned I had to ask just to make sure.
    We never know with the writers these days D:

My El Jay
    Used-to-be-President of the Eeveelution Evolution club

Currently on hiatus from this place. [Insert witty remark here.]

He means for Japan.
    I know, it's just that I wasn't expecting that much of a gap between the movie coming out in the cinemas in Japan and the DVD being released. Either that or i'm just impatient .

Quote Originally Posted by PokeProphet
    Because it is totally insignificant and adds nothing whatsoever to the plotline? Just guessing.

Or was I supposed to say "OMG AsH diedn't let MaY drown they'r in LUUUUVV!!11!
    Yeah, the second, lol.
    Pokemon Pearl FC - 2878 4351 3700

Banners are made by me ^_^

I was hoping they'd get it in September or October. Meh, I'll just buy the 7th or 8th movie when September comes.

I know, it's just that I wasn't expecting that much of a gap between the movie coming out in the cinemas in Japan and the DVD being released. Either that or i'm just impatient .
    It is about the same time it takes for dvds to release for movies. The holiday movies get DVD's in the spring and the summer movies get DVD's just in time for the holidays.

Wow that's far, course I can see why, since we still haven't recived a copy of the 8th movie yet. So hopefully Setember will be getting that soon, like I said before this one sounds awesome. Super Ash, We XD

For everyone's information, the official site for the movie his finally updated with the last commentary of the VA's this one being Meowth's VA.
    She's awesome.

Plus, there are apparently also videos from after the premiere of the movie where the VA's come in on stage to talk about the movie or something.

My El Jay
    Used-to-be-President of the Eeveelution Evolution club

Currently on hiatus from this place. [Insert witty remark here.]

Oooh, I love commentaries. I don't suppose the ones on the site have been translated, have they?

Not that I know of, unless someone wants to kindly translate them. Kaori, (May's VA) is hella attractive. I don't usually go for Japanese girls, but I'd go for her in a heartbeat.

She's just as hyperactive and energetic as May is too! It was seriously a joy listening to her talk, and her mannerisms were fantastic. She's hawt.

I can't wait for this movie especially since I've read the guide. Even though this movie is lot like the 6th movie I think I will enjoy it since I also enjoyed the 6th movie. The part where ash temporarily had that power was a bit surprising. It's such a shame though that max and brock are stuck in the background. Jackie looked pretty cool though. Overall, I think this movie will be enjoyable.
    "The strongest Pokémon... Is this... the fulfillment of my dream?" --Dr. Fuji
    Brock: And I decided I want you to be my partner!
    Girl: What?!

So when in the movie did Spurt play and where I can I hear the Extended version? Was their like a pokemon battle in the opening or was it just a random thing that had spurt as the music?

That sucks, then what song was played?

Some Yoshi's Island-esque tropical song.
    Sounds cool. Its good to see when Pokemon movies have their own song.

This movie looks boring!

Quote Originally Posted by Cbotronv2 View Post
    This movie looks boring!
    Boring? Quite the opposite, this looks to be the best Pokemon movie yet!

i have a question.

in the 2nd last picture of http://www.serebii.net/movies/kyogre/pictures.shtml it shows may looking like she died.

did she die?

According to PokeBeach, the movie is supposed to come out in Feb. in the US. If that's actually true, it means that     Spoiler:- Pokémon:

It did look like she died, i hope not, i really liked may, i mean really liked her. Haha jk people, but i hope she didnt die, i bet she didnt, she is a tought girl.
    Salamence, keep fighting strong!

Trainer's cards

Quote Originally Posted by tomdotcom4
    It did look like she died, i hope not, i really liked may, i mean really liked her. Haha jk people, but i hope she didnt die, i bet she didnt, she is a tought girl.
    Ash died in the first movie remember, well he was turned to stone but that isn't exactly living is it. The point is if she does die in said movie clearly she will be revived, like Ash was.

I'm a huge ocean lover, so this is going to be my favorite movie by far out of the pokemon franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Shigeru-kun View Post
    Haruka's relationship with Manaphy seems much more emotional than Masato and Jirachi's and I think that fact alone will help me love it.

*sigh* Now just gotta wait till the movie comes out. Some of the final scenes sound like they'll be really good to watch.
    Yep, true! And Brendan appears again! (in a cameo as usual) when will he get a main position?

Cool Thoughts on movie so far

After seeing guide and pictures looks good. But May bonds with Manaphy so she's the hero?? Come on Ash has been our hero 4 years!!! Also were is legendary foe(Mewtwo,Groudon,Deoxys,Regis). But Buoysel, Tamanta, and Manafi all look pretty cool; can't wait!

Question:If Manafi is Prince of the sea what's Kyogre???
    Last edited by Lucario92; 14th October 2006 at 7:26 AM.

I CANT WAIT 4 THIS MOVIE! when will it ever come out it Canada? and i hope brenden will soon get a big part in the show or in the movies...

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast