Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
Results 451 to 456 of 456

Thread: Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea (M09)

  1. #451
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    7,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wednesdayz View Post
    Agreed. May starring with Manaphy was good enough, though I didn't like how Ash was the one who basically saved the day while May was stuck in an escape pod...
    That part of this film towards the end did seem kind of awkward to me cuz May had seemed like the film's heroine the whole time, but then suddenly Ash became the hero while May was tossed aside. But at least she got many scenes to herself. :]


  2. #452
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,851

    Default

    Other than May's uselessness at the movie's climax, another thing that seemed useless here was TR. Like, why were they even shown here. :/

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    7,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wednesdayz View Post
    Other than May's uselessness at the movie's climax, another thing that seemed useless here was TR. Like, why were they even shown here. :/
    I didn't think they served a big purpose either, tho in their defense they frequently get similar small roles in most films. Still, I loved when Manaphy's Heart Swap exchanged their personalities around cuz it was the film's funniest scene. :3


  4. #454
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    I didn't think they served a big purpose either, tho in their defense they frequently get similar small roles in most films. Still, I loved when Manaphy's Heart Swap exchanged their personalities around cuz it was the film's funniest scene. :3
    It was funny sure, though it sucks how it was Manaphy's only attack and was used just for giggles. Sigh. We should've learned more about Manaphy's past.

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    7,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wednesdayz View Post
    It was funny sure, though it sucks how it was Manaphy's only attack and was used just for giggles. Sigh. We should've learned more about Manaphy's past.
    I do kind of wish that we had found out more regarding how the People of the Water were connected to Manaphy and specifically how they built the sea temple itself and for what purpose. It just always fascinated me hee hee.


  6. #456
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    I do kind of wish that we had found out more regarding how the People of the Water were connected to Manaphy and specifically how they built the sea temple itself and for what purpose. It just always fascinated me hee hee.
    I figure that the temple was built just as a secure storing space for the "Sea Crown" thing that Phantom was after.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •