Thread: >_< *feels stupid for asking*

Default >_< *feels stupid for asking*

Yeah, I know I'm going to get several flames for this but...

How do you mix records in Emerald? I just see the Union Room and the Trading/Battling room. >_<
    Images that aren't banners CANNOT exceed 200x200 pixels. The image you had here exceeded that limit. Since this is your second Signature Violation, your entire sig has been deleted. Please read the Signature Rules.

starngely enough i have the same problem i was trying to do this the other day so dont worry can anyone help us ^^' *needs eon ticket badly lol *
    Team N00b Pwners -
    Demonic - Leader-Nintandy - staff-tsuraia - staff-FireEmblemAdict - Member-Lil Skitty - Member-Zahro - Member

cred to me made by me want one ? pm me
    FF XI PLAYER - TARU BLM DAEMONIC - BLM lv16 WHM lv4 diabolos

It should say MIX RECORDS near the Trading/Battling section. (Its on the same menu)

-Kodan-

Credits go to Demonic for the awesome TC.

Nope, it only says:

TRADE CENTER
    COLOSSEUM
    EXIST

Maybe because I only have on badge? The reason why I need records is... to catch a Skitty. X3
    I've been searching for the past two days, and they're either Male or Female with the natures I don't want. D:
    Images that aren't banners CANNOT exceed 200x200 pixels. The image you had here exceeded that limit. Since this is your second Signature Violation, your entire sig has been deleted. Please read the Signature Rules.

Hmm that is strange... Does it say anything about this on the serebii.net site?

-Kodan-

I searched in the Emerald section, and couldn't find anything about mixing records. =/

i have 1 badge also i have 2 emerald well one is myn the other is my brothers so i steal my bros from time to time also he has a cheated team of 6 charizards lvl 100 that only kno growl so i wanna ev train some of my pokeon on my Emearld after i get my shiny treeko
    Team N00b Pwners -
    Demonic - Leader-Nintandy - staff-tsuraia - staff-FireEmblemAdict - Member-Lil Skitty - Member-Zahro - Member

i believe you need to have completed the network machine

the reason...

good question

Shinies: Lots from chaining, several from SRing, a couple random ones. Just ask if you really care.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Leaf
    I suggest yuou stop playing pokemon right now, as it has clearly impaired your eyesight. Your inability to see the sticky topic withthe almost exact same title as this one just goes to prove that you are either staring at the screen for to long, or your excessive masturbation has actually lead to prepubescent blindness. My bets are on the former, but please, go see an optician now, before I have to warn you for being an idiot and reposting stuff because you don't bother to look before playing with the posting buttons.

Isnt that for FR/LG?

-kodan-

How do you complete the network machine? >_< *hasn't played in a loong time*

EDIT:

Yes, I think it's for FR/LG instead. Bill takes to an island and you meet his friend and... yeah.

oh i notice kodan is here and he is still usin my TC i made him glad u like it THX FOR THE CREDIT ITS PEOPLE LIKE U WHO MAKE IT WORTH IT THUMBS UP TO U !!!!!!!! hehe ok thankyou and there is no network machine on emearld :'(
    Team N00b Pwners -

Thanks for putting aload of effort into my TC Demonic And on subject, I dont think you need any badges to mix records, It should be on the Trading/Battling menu. Is your game ok?

-Kodan-

Yes, nothing out of the ordinary has happened.

Well sorry man im stumped, I just went on my emerald version and it says Mix records on the menu that i mentioned in my previous post. Sorry i couldent help..

-kodan-

Was it the last lady behind the counter? The first one tells you how the whole thing works when you go there for the first time, the second lady is the one who lets you into the Union room and the last lady is the Trade/Battle lady.

On my emerald version it's the last lady to the right. So its the trade/battle lady.

-Kodan-

oh i did 4 badges now and she says it :| so mysn ok now ^^; well my brothers im still resetin for treeko !!!!!! :P which is actually quite fun hehe and kodan thx im really glad u apreciate it if u need another card for anythin like the BF or anythin ill make u one for bein such a cool guy and awsome mate
    Team N00b Pwners -

Thanks demonic, Do you mind if i add you on PM? And for fallen collect 4 badges like demonic did and it should work. Hope i helped

-kodan-

No, you see, I need a Skitty NOW. Four badges is too far, I've just gotten my first badge. Gah, I'll just continue my search for Skitty... DX

Yeah just keep trying, The one you are looking for will show up eventually, Sorry i carnt help any further.

-Kodan-

sure kodan u can add me i added u ^^; oh and y cnt u just find one and use it r u after a gd nature one ?
    Team N00b Pwners -

When you go to the Trade/Battle center it should say Record Corner or Mix Records or something and that is where you mix records.