Thread: The great day of birthing (2016 Birthday)

Default The great day of birthing (2016 Birthday)

Luckily we didn't have to push this out on the day it was born..lots of words all over the floor..

Yuk..

1. I managed to find another case of this hidden away, so let's have at it.
    A Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles

Let One of your Pokemon take a swig of this and if by magic the gentle summer taste that flows from the bottle grants them 3 levels that will make them very happy...or that might be the alcohol, i'm not so sure, but they'll be happy nonetheless.

Never ending Birthday Candle:
    Never a dull moment, the never ending candle is jsut one of those things that never go out no matter what, I'm guessing any Pokemon will have trouble blowing this thing out, but this candle seems to have some mysticla energies surrounding it.
    When a Pokemon blows, and blows, and blows, and blows, and blows, and blows to blow this darn thing out they will learn one special, special move:

Blow-Back (Normal)
    This move, when ordered your Pokemon inhales and blows out a powerful wind fromk their guts, this move may not seem much but when used this move could knock a Pokemon off of their feet, even make Projectiles fly back to the opponent. This move uses the same energies of a Bubblebeam.
    Contest Type: Beauty
    Effect: None
    Appeal Points: <3 <3
    Jam Points: <3

Default Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Fizzy Bubbles!

Please accept this Nugget, Friend Ball, and Super Pass from me this year.

x1 Nugget
    - A sparkling golden trinket to show off to your friends.
    - Can also be exchanged for 5,000 coins.

x1 Friend Ball
    - A special Pokéball that helps the Pokémon caught with it become attached to you.
    - Gives your Pokémon 1 Happiness Point to be registered in the Salon.

The Super Pass entitles your Pokémon to:
    - Two Monday Pokémart candies instead of one.
    - Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
    - One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
    - A one week stay in The Salon gives your Pokémon two Happiness Points rather than one. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.
    - This Pass expires on 31st October 2016, and is non-tradeable.

Have a wonderful day!

Default Happy Fizzby Birthday

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

It seems so long ago since we last celebrated Fizzby's Birthday but here we are for the celebration of 14 glorious years. We've had our ups and downs but I feel this is still one hell of a place to roleplay, and I'm only too ready to get in the party mood.

We haven't forgotten our members and on this special day we'd like you to celebrate right along with us. You bring the booze and I'll bring the presents XD

From me I offer you a choice of ONE of the following Birthday Boxes laden with goodies:

Birthday Box 1
    1x Piece of Chocolate Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten - expires 01/11/16).
    1x Leaf Stone
    1x Miracle Seed
    1x TM Solar Beam
    1x Green Pokeblock (raises Pokémon's Smart Stat by 10 - Expires 25/11/16)
    3x Mysterious Gummi's

Birthday Box 2
    1x Piece of Red Velvet Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten- expires 01/11/16).
    1x Fire Stone
    1x Charcoal
    1x TM Flamethrower
    1x Red Pokeblock (raises Pokémon's Cool Stat by 10 - Expires 25/11/16)
    3x Mysterious Gummi's

Birthday Box 3
    1x Piece of Carrot Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten - expires 01/11/16).
    1x Water Stone
    1x Mystic Water
    1x TM Scald
    1x Blue Pokeblock (raises Pokémon's Beauty Stat by 10 - Expires 25/11/16)
    3x Mysterious Gummi's

Birthday Box 3
    1x Piece of Lemon Drizzle Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten - expires 01/11/16).
    1x Thunder Stone
    1x Magnet
    1x TM Thunderbolt
    1x Yellow Pokeblock (raises Pokémon's Tough Stat by 10 - Expires 25/11/16)
    3x Mysterious Gummi's

Have a great day x

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Luckily we didn't have to push this out on the day it was born..lots of words all over the floor..

Yuk..

Let One of your Pokemon take a swig of this and if by magic the gentle summer taste that flows from the bottle grants them 3 levels that will make them very happy...or that might be the alcohol, i'm not so sure, but they'll be happy nonetheless.

Never a dull moment, the never ending candle is jsut one of those things that never go out no matter what, I'm guessing any Pokemon will have trouble blowing this thing out, but this candle seems to have some mysticla energies surrounding it.
    When a Pokemon blows, and blows, and blows, and blows, and blows, and blows to blow this darn thing out they will learn one special, special move:

Blow-Back (Normal)
    This move, when ordered your Pokemon inhales and blows out a powerful wind fromk their guts, this move may not seem much but when used this move could knock a Pokemon off of their feet, even make Projectiles fly back to the opponent. This move uses the same energies of a Bubblebeam.
    Alrighty, time to celebrate yet another year of Fizzy Bubbles goodness! And what better way to celebrate than with a truckload of free stuff?

*Obtained the 1984 Vintage Fizzy Bubbles!*

*Obtained the Never-Ending Birthday Candle!*

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

x1 Nugget

x1 Friend Ball
    - A special Pokéball that helps the Pokémon caught with it become attached to you.

- Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
    - One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
    - A one week stay in The Salon gives your Pokémon two Happiness Points rather than one. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.

Have a wonderful day!
    *Obtained the Nugget!*

*Obtained the Friend Ball!*

*Obtained the Super Pass!*

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

It seems so long ago since we last celebrated Fizzby's Birthday but here we are for the celebration of 14 glorious years. We've had our ups and downs but I feel this is still one hell of a place to roleplay, and I'm only too ready to get in the party mood.

We haven't forgotten our members and on this special day we'd like you to celebrate right along with us. You bring the booze and I'll bring the presents XD

From me I offer you a choice of ONE of the following Birthday Boxes laden with goodies:

Birthday Box 1
    1x Piece of Chocolate Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten - expires 01/11/16).
    1x Leaf Stone
    1x Miracle Seed
    1x TM Solar Beam
    3x Mysterious Gummi's

Have a great day x
    *Obtained the Chocolate Cake!*

*Obtained the Leaf Stone!*

*Obtained the Miracle Seed!*

*Obtained the TM23 Solar Beam!*

*Obtained the Green Pokéblock!*

*Obtained 3 Mysterious Gummis!*

And now for the moment we've all been waiting for- time to count up this year's haul and use what we can use!

*1 1984 Vintage Fizzy Bubbles (+3 levels)
    *1 Never-Ending Birthday Candle (teaches Blow-Back)
    *1 Nugget (redeemable for a decent chunk of coins)
    *1 Friend Ball (+1 Happiness Point to anything caught in it)
    *1 Super Pass (extra goodness in Monday shops)
    *1 Piece of Chocolate Cake (+3 levels)
    *1 Leaf Stone (evolves Gloom into Vileplume, Weepinbell into Victreebel, Exeggcute into Exeggutor, Nuzleaf into Shiftry, or Pansage into Simisage)
    *1 Miracle Seed (powers up the holder's Grass-type attacks)
    *1 TM Solar Beam (teaches Solar Beam)
    *1 Green Pokéblock (+10 Smart, expires November 25th) ~ Tess Edit: Traded here.
    *3 Mysterious Gummis (+1 IQ per Gummi, no type restrictions)

First and foremost, we got the level-up items. A 1984 Vintage Fizzy Bubbles, and a piece of Chocolate Cake. Three levels each, for a total of six additional levels. Six levels I think will be greatly appreciated by this guy who's trying to hit level 100 in any case- feeding both items to Neville, my level 70 Dragalge.

: Galgeeee! ^_^ *eats the cake and washes it down with the booze*

*Neville grew to level 71!*

*Neville grew to level 72!*

*Neville grew to level 73!*

*Neville grew to level 74!*

*Neville grew to level 75!*

*Neville grew to level 76!*

Next up, we got the Never-Ending Birthday Candle. I've seen my fair share of these. One of those FB Custom Moves that can be taught to absolutely anything. A perfect opportunity for the more movepool-impaired, so I'm just gonna let my Ditto try to blow this out.

: *tries to blow candle out* *fails* *repeats this countless times*

*Jack learned Blow-Back!*

: *Transforms into* *pant* *pant* That thing is just mean!

Yeah, I know, but what can I say? It's just how the item works. Anyway, moving on... Can't exactly use the Nugget here... Friend Ball, I'll just hold onto that for now... Super Pass, can't use that until Monday... Already dealt with the Chocolate Cake... No use for the Leaf Stone at this moment... Nor the Miracle Seed... I'll hang onto that TM Solar Beam, might have a use for it down the road... I got something in mind for that Green Pokéblock... And the Gummis, got a use in mind for those as well... And I think that's everything! Alright! Happy birthday, Fizzy Bubbles, and may there be many, many more to come!
    Last edited by enchantress; 6th November 2016 at 1:30 PM.

Yuk..

Blow-Back (Normal)

x1 Nugget

x1 Friend Ball

Have a wonderful day!
    HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
    1x Leaf Stone
    1x Miracle Seed
    1x TM Solar Beam
    3x Mysterious Gummi's

Have a great day x
    Fizzy Bubbles day! Happy Birthday again! No better way to celebrate celebrations than by showering all those that love you with free stuff XD

Picking up the following items:
    *shameless copy from MM cause I want Solar Beam anyway*

*1 1984 Vintage Fizzy Bubbles (+3 levels)
    *1 Never-Ending Birthday Candle (teaches Blow-Back)
    *1 Nugget (redeemable for a decent chunk of coins)
    *1 Friend Ball (+1 Happiness Point to anything caught in it)
    *1 Super Pass (extra goodness in Monday shops)
    *1 Piece of Chocolate Cake (+3 levels)
    *1 Leaf Stone (evolves Gloom into Vileplume, Weepinbell into Victreebel, Exeggcute into Exeggutor, Nuzleaf into Shiftry, or Pansage into Simisage)
    *1 Miracle Seed (powers up the holder's Grass-type attacks)
    *1 TM Solar Beam (teaches Solar Beam)
    *1 Green Pokéblock (+10 Smart, expires November 25th) ~ Tess Edit: Used on 30th October 2016.
    *3 Mysterious Gummis (+1 IQ per Gummi, no type restrictions)

Now let's see what I can use, and who will benefit from it.

The 1984 Vintage Fizzy Bubbles can probably only be truly appreciated by Sir Haykhong, and obviously he'll need some Chocolate cake to go with it. So both these +3 level foods go to him, raising his level by 6, going from Level 32 to Level 38.

: "Thank you very much, I have to admit it is indeed a very fine wine. I will most certainly enjoy this in my private quarters."

*Slugma learned Lava Plume!*

*Slugma learned Amnesia!*

: *Comes jumping over and grabs the Never-Ending Birthday Candle* *Can't blow*

*Lalu mysteriously learned Blow-Back!*

Well, that went well. Now let's see what other stuff I have to share around, surely there's more items to use in the box. *Takes a look* Hmm, weird, I'd have sworn I had a Miracle Seed somewhere around here...

: *Pats her big hairdos* "No, there never was a Miracle Seed to share."

Thanks very much for all the great stuff, and that there may be many more Fizzy Birthdays to come! ^_^
    Last edited by enchantress; 6th November 2016 at 1:50 PM.

Yuk..

Blow-Back (Normal)

x1 Nugget

x1 Friend Ball

Have a wonderful day!
    HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 3
    1x Piece of Carrot Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten - expires 01/11/16).
    1x Water Stone
    1x Mystic Water
    1x TM Scald
    3x Mysterious Gummi's

Have a great day x
    Picking up 1 bottle of vintage 1984 fizzy bubbles and 1 never ending birthday cake.
    Picking up 1 nugget, 1 friend ball and 1 super pass.
    Picking up 1 birthday box 3 which has 1 piece of carrot cake, 1 water stone, 1 mystic water, 1 TM Scald, 1 blue pokeblock and 3 mysterious gummi.

Feeding 1 bottle of vintage 1984 fizzy bubbles to corphish, raising it from Lv 2 to Lv 5.
    Feeding 1 piece of carrot cake to corphish, raising it from Lv 5 to Lv 8.

Yuk..

Blow-Back (Normal)

x1 Nugget

x1 Friend Ball

Have a wonderful day!
    HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 3
    1x Piece of Lemon Drizzle Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten - expires 01/11/16).
    1x Thunder Stone
    1x Magnet
    1x TM Thunderbolt
    3x Mysterious Gummi's

Have a great day x
    Collecting:
    From Arn:
    1x Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles (+3 lvls)
    1x Never-ending Birthday Candle (teaches Blowback)

From Tess:
    1x Nugget
    1x Friend Ball
    1x Super Pass (expires Halloween)

From Arc:
    1x Piece of Lemon Drizzle Cake (+3 lvls)
    1x Thunder Stone
    1x Magnet
    1x TM Thunderbolt
    1x Yellow Pokeblock (+10 Tough, expires Nov. 25 2016)
    3x Mysterious Gummis

Giving:
    the Vintage Bottle of Fizzy Bubbles to my Cyndaquil, raising his level from 47 to 50
    the Lemon Drizzle Cake to my Skiddo, raising her level from 2 to 5

Happy Birthday, Fizzy Bubbles~!

Yuk..

Blow-Back (Normal)

x1 Nugget

x1 Friend Ball

Have a wonderful day!
    HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 2
    1x Piece of Red Velvet Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten- expires 01/11/16).
    1x Fire Stone
    1x Charcoal
    1x TM Flamethrower
    3x Mysterious Gummi's

Have a great day x
    Happy FB Day...belated. Oh well, belated birthdays can be a lot of fun too, I guess. =P

Claim:
    Bottle of 1984 Vintage Fizzy Bubbles
    Never-ending Birthday Candle
    Nugget
    Friend Ball
    Super Pass
    Piece of Red Velvet Cake
    Fire Stone
    Charcoal
    TM Flamethrower
    Red Pokeblock
    3 Mysterious Gummis

Use:
    Bottle of 1984 Vintage Fizzy Bubbles on Druddigon
    Level Up! Druddigon grew from Lv. 59 to Lv. 62!
    New Move! Druddigon learned Outrage!

Never-ending Birthday Candle on Salamence
    New Move! Salamence learned Blow-Back!

Piece of Red Velvet Cake on Lanturn
    Level Up! Lanturn grew from Lv. 51 to Lv. 54!
    New Move! Lanturn learned Ion Deluge!

And the Charcoal will go to my Ponyta, Kenna! Thanks everyone, see you in a few days for one more October birthday!

Yuk..

Blow-Back (Normal)

x1 Nugget

x1 Friend Ball

Have a wonderful day!
    HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 3
    1x Thunder Stone
    1x Magnet
    1x TM Thunderbolt
    3x Mysterious Gummi's

Have a great day x
    Happy FB day

Picking up:
    1x Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles
    1x Never Ending Birthday Candle
    1x Nugget
    1x Friend Ball
    1x Super Pass
    (Choosing Birthday Box 3 #2, also known as Birthday Box 4)
    1x Piece of Lemon Drizzle Cake
    1x Thunder Stone
    1x Magnet
    1x TM Thunderbolt
    1x Yellow Pokéblock
    3x Mysterious Gummis

Young Rose sees the vintage bottle of bubblies as curiosity washes over her. She reaches for the bottle only to have it snagged away from her reach by mother Kangaskhan. Mrs. Khan the Kangaskhan wags her finger at the young Pokémon, indicating it is not suited for young Pokémon such as her. Visibly upset by this, the Roselia is cheered when Mrs. Khan gives her the plate with the piece of Lemon Drizzle Cake.
    Lucas: "Hey, that's mine! Who said you cou-"
    Mrs. Khan snaps at her trainer with an angry growl and gives him a Leer. It seems the trainer can't go against her, and he's about to lose his celebration cake as well. To add insult to injury, Mrs. Khan took the Bottle of Vintage Fizzy Bubbles for herself, without so much as discussing or offering it to anyone else.

Using:
    A bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles on Mrs. Khan the Kangaskhan. Mrs. Khan and Jr. Khan grew from Lv.3 to Lv.6
    A piece of Lemon Drizzle Cake on Rose the Roselia. Rose grew from Lv.6 to Lv.9

Yuk..

Blow-Back (Normal)

x1 Nugget

x1 Friend Ball

Have a wonderful day!
    HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
    1x Leaf Stone
    1x Miracle Seed
    1x TM Solar Beam
    3x Mysterious Gummi's

Birthday Box 2
    1x Fire Stone
    1x Charcoal
    1x TM Flamethrower
    3x Mysterious Gummi's

Birthday Box 3
    1x Water Stone
    1x Mystic Water
    1x TM Scald
    3x Mysterious Gummi's

Birthday Box 3
    1x Thunder Stone
    1x Magnet
    1x TM Thunderbolt
    3x Mysterious Gummi's

Have a great day x
    Collecting the following:
    • x1 Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles
    • x1 Never ending Birthday Candle
    • x1 Nugget
    • x1 Friend Ball
    • x1 Super Pass
    • Yellow Birthday Box 3 which includes:
      • x1 Piece of Lemon Drizzle Cake
      • x1 Thunder Stone
      • x1 Magnet
      • x1 TM Thunderbolt
      • x1 Yellow Pokeblock
      • x3 Mysterious Gummis

And for the stuffs:
    • Giving the Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles to my yet named Cosplay Pikachu, raising her level from Lv.1 to Lv.4.
    • Letting my Swablu Marin blow the Never ending Birthday Candle, teaching her Blow-Back.
    • Giving the Piece of Lemon Drizzle Cake to my unnamed Misdreavus, raising her level from 1 to 4.
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 26th October 2016 at 11:49 PM.

Yuk..

Blow-Back (Normal)

x1 Nugget

x1 Friend Ball

Have a wonderful day!
    HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 2
    1x Fire Stone
    1x Charcoal
    1x TM Flamethrower
    3x Mysterious Gummi's

Have a great day x
    Happy Fizzby Birthday.

Picking up some wonderful gifts for me and my team:

1x A Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles (Giving to my Pumpkaboo to raise her from Level 01 to Level 04)
    1x Never Ending Birthday Candy (Letting my Wynaut blow it out teaching her CM Blow-Back)
    1x Nugget
    1x Friend Ball
    1x Super Pass
    1x Piece of Red Velvet Cake (Feeding to my Wynaut to raise her from Level 01 to Level 04)
    1x Fire Stone
    1x Charcoal (Giving to my Male Eevee to hold)
    1x TM Flamethrower
    3x Mysterious Gummi's

Thank you ^-^

Yuk..

Blow-Back (Normal)

x1 Nugget

x1 Friend Ball

Have a wonderful day!
    HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 3
    1x Thunder Stone
    1x Magnet
    1x TM Thunderbolt
    3x Mysterious Gummi's

Have a great day x
    Picking up the following:
    x1 Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles
    x1 Never ending Birthday Candle
    x1 Nugget
    x1 Friend Ball
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Piece of Lemon Drizzle Cake
    x1 Thunder Stone
    x1 Magnet
    x1 TM Thunderbolt
    x1 Yellow Pokeblock
    x3 Mysterious Gummis

Giving the bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles to my Shinx, raising her level from 4 to 7!

Feeding the Lemon Drizzle Cake to my Shinx raising her level from 7 to 10!

Giving the Never ending Birthday Candle to my Mareep, teaching him Blow-Back!

Thank you for the goodies, and here's to another year of Fizzy Bubbles!

Yuk..

Blow-Back (Normal)

x1 Nugget

x1 Friend Ball

Have a wonderful day!
    HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
    1x Leaf Stone
    1x Miracle Seed
    1x TM Solar Beam
    3x Mysterious Gummi's

Have a great day x
    If I'm too late to pick these up, just lemme know, but MM and Squirtle gave me hope orz.

Giving the vintage bottle and chocolate cake to Abra, raising it from level one to level seven. Also teaching it blow back. Obviously swiping the rest of the goods!

Yuk..

Blow-Back (Normal)

x1 Nugget

x1 Friend Ball

Have a wonderful day!
    HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 2
    1x Fire Stone
    1x Charcoal
    1x TM Flamethrower
    3x Mysterious Gummi's

Have a great day x
    Claiming these.
    Putting Bjorn the Squirtle in Friend Ball (HP 0 > 1)
    Feeding Bottle of Vintage and Red Velvet Cake to Bjorn the Squirtle (Lv 1 > 7)

Yuk..

Blow-Back (Normal)

x1 Nugget

x1 Friend Ball

Have a wonderful day!
    HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 2
    1x Fire Stone
    1x Charcoal
    1x TM Flamethrower
    3x Mysterious Gummi's

Have a great day x
    Hope I'm not too late to claim!

To start off I'm going to give Caesar, my Houndour , the Bottle of Vintage and the Red Velvet Cake, raising his level from 1 to level 7. I will also use the Flamethrower TM on Caesar and give him the Charcoal.

Then I am going to use the Never Ending Story Birthday Candle on my Duskull, Archimedes , to teach him Blow-Back.

Happy Birthday, FB!

Yaaaas! Happy birthday, Fizzy Bubbles! <3

Yuk..

Blow-Back (Normal)
    Obtained:
    Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles x1
    Never ending Birthday Candle x1

Giving x1 Bottle of Vintage 1984 to Sana , raising her level from 1 to 4! Sana rolls over and laughs after chugging the entire bottle.
    Giving x1 Never ending Birthday Candle to Mina , teaching her Blow-Back! Mina gets increasingly frustrated trying to blow out the candle, but she successfully puts it out on the 14th try. Happy 14th birthday, Fizzy Bubbles!

x1 Nugget

x1 Friend Ball

Have a wonderful day!
    Obtained:
    Nugget x1
    Friend Ball x1
    Super Pass x1

HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

Birthday Box 1
    1x Leaf Stone
    1x Miracle Seed
    1x TM Solar Beam
    3x Mysterious Gummi's

Birthday Box 2
    1x Fire Stone
    1x Charcoal
    1x TM Flamethrower
    3x Mysterious Gummi's

Birthday Box 3
    1x Water Stone
    1x Mystic Water
    1x TM Scald
    3x Mysterious Gummi's

Birthday Box 3
    1x Thunder Stone
    1x Magnet
    1x TM Thunderbolt
    3x Mysterious Gummi's

Have a great day x
    Obtained:
    Birthday Box 1 x1

Feeding Mina a piece of Chocolate Cake x1, elevating her from level 4 to level 7! Mina, exhausted from blowing out the candle, finally earns her second reward: the cake!
    Last edited by mespritchaser; 30th October 2016 at 2:43 AM.