Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Arcane Realm Recorded History

Hybrid View

Default The Arcane Realm Recorded History

The FB Training Zone

Unlike other Fizzy Bubbles zones, this zone has been created for the sole purpose of introducing new members to RPing FB Style before venturing into current zones. It gives you a chance to familiarise yourselves with how we work and to experiment and expand upon your RPing skills before moving on. There are four levels of advancement to pass through before I will give you the ok to post in current zones, and those are:

Beginner:
    Learner:
    Experienced:
    Advanced:

When you have successfully replied to 5 consecutive updates at Advanced Level, you will be free to move into current FB zones.

While the updates I provide here will be far from top quality due to time restraints, they will still provide enough information for you to formulate a decent response and to RP to your highest standard. While updates won't be top-notch, your replies should be as your next rating will depend upon how you reply. If you wish to proceed to the Advanced Level in order to leave this zone behind and move into regular zones, you should be striving to give your replies everything you have as that is what is expected in all FB Zones. Please remember that while FB has Gyms, Contest Halls, Bases, the Arcade, and various other activities as well as Time Out to help pass the time between updates, our primary purpose is Role Playing and while we don't always expect lengthy replies, we do expect a reasonable degree of quality. Replies don't have to be long to be good as some people are mistakenly inclined to believe.

Rules
    - No less than four (4) lines when replying, and by four lines I mean four complete lines of text. Not three or four words before hitting the enter key and writing another three or four words. Decent and articulate sentences are a must.
    - No chat speak. No abbreviations. No icons/smilies. Type properly or I'll ignore your post.
    - Please proofread posts. It's not only a great way to check for errors, it's also an excellent chance to see if you can expand upon/improve your reply before submitting.
    - ALWAYS quote your update by using the quote button in the bottom right-hand corner of the post. If you c/p and add Quote tags, your post will be ignored. Also, don't quote the entire post, only the update that has been written for you.
    - When using attacks for battle, please state clearly what you are ordering your Pokémon to do, and order no more than three attacks (offensive or defensive) per round of battle.
    - Never take it upon yourself to encounter or capture a Pokémon. The Pokémon you encounter is entirely up to the discretion of your updator. If you've read through the Updates & Replies Thread you will find that there are several reasons for this rule being in place.
    - When in a battle situation, never, ever try to control the moves or reactions of your opponent Pokémon. It's my job to give you an adventure, it's your job to overcome any obstacles I put in your path. Be sure to give clear and precise instructions for the moves you want your Pokémon to use, but don't ever try to control the Pokémon you are battling. I'm hoping I'll never have to PM anyone about editing their reply because they've posted incorrectly. It's embarassing for you, and uncomfortable for me.
    - If your Pokémon has a nickname please don't expect me to know it straight off the bat. After a while I do become familiar with the teams of people I update but when you're new to me I'd appreciate it if you would refer to the Pokémon you have, not call them by name. For example, somebody says, "Blaze use Ember!" Ummm, who/what is Blaze? I know it's a Fire Type, but what is it? A Torchic, Charmander, Houndour??? I won't know unless you tell me.
    - I do ask that you keep a profile of your FB team in your signature which includes your Pokémon, their levels and genders. I do however understand that not everyone wants to do this so if you could, at the very least, post a link to your registration post I'd appreciate it greatly. If you do neither and I need some information about your Pokémon, there's a strong likelihood you'll be skipped.

And lastly, I'm not expecting everyone to start off perfectly here. Mistakes are expected and I'm more than happy to offer pointers/advice when asked for it, as are many FB members. I'm lenient to a point, but if you've been informed about something that has been done wrong and continue to ignore the advice given to correct it, then you will be ignored. End of story.

Now that formalities are out of the way, how about we get down to business? Below are a list of areas you may enter (only one area at a time), so all you need to do is decide where you would like to travel before making your introductory post.

The Arcane Realm

Forest of Adventure (Please reply in LimeGreen)
    According to legend, no trainer can enter this enchanted forest without an adventure befalling them.

Mediville (Please reply in LemonChiffon)
    This well-populated village and its surrounding farmlands contain many low-levelled wild Pokémon suitable for beginning trainers to practice against. Levels are only gained by Pokémon under level 10.

The Graveyard (Please reply in Silver)
    A haunting graveyard where the spirits of Pokémon have been put to rest. At night a thick fog hangs in the air while the restless spirits of those Pokémon with unfinished business rise from the grave, looking for closure that often never comes.

Desert of Illusion (Please reply in DarkOrange)
    A vast desert, filled with all kinds of Pokémon. It is rumored that two special villages can be found here, but is this fantasy or reality?

Ancient Tomb (Please reply in Gold)
    An ancient maze supposedly containing the tombs of long-departed kings which is filled with treasure and danger. You will not be able to leave until you find an escape rope and you can't bring one with you.

The Ocean of Mystery (Please reply in DeepSkyBlue)
    An ocean with many mysteries that have yet to be solved. Only those with Water Type Pokémon can travel these seas, as whenever a ship has set sail, they have never again been seen. What has happened to these ships, their crew and passengers, is anyone's guess, but few are willing to take their chances by travelling out by boat.

Silverton Ranges (Please reply in LightSteelBlue)
    A snow-capped mountain range where many wild Pokémon reside. Many old mines litter the mountainside from the days when silver was heavily mined, but due to the often below zero temperatures, they were eventually abandoned. Rumor has it however, that there are still many valuable ores hidden within the mountains.

For the first time in his life, Lee felt cold.
    Coming from a small village in the middle of a lush forest, he didn't know such things as ice, snow and mountains. And now, they were all here right before his eyes, the mountains rising in the distance like silent giants, and the ice and the snow all around them, everywhere.
    Lee swallowed, glancing once last time over his shoulder, looking back at the road he had used to travel here. He almost felt like turning back..but quickly, he faced the mountainside before him again. He was ready. Ready to embark on a new journey. Lee began to set himself in motion..
    And stopped.
    Smiling, he took a small, red and white ball from his belt, looked at it for a moment, and tossed it in the air.
    A flash of bright light could be seen, turning to the ground, where it materialised itself into a small, green, dinosaur-like creature.
    "Bulbasaur!"
    Still smiling, his trainer said "You ready, partner? From now on, we're gonna walk this road together. Let's go!"
    And so, the two began their journey, walking towards the Silverton Ranges, wondering what would await them there..

(I hope I'm doing this right.)

As Ricco walks along the path towards the oceanside, Ricco clutched his Pokeball and released his Pokemon from his red and white ball. A Bright white flash fell from the ball and formed into a blue Pokemon with Orange spikes on its cheeks, called a Mudkip.

"Kaio." Ricco said. "I know this is our first adventure, so try to be brave and give me the best you have."

Mudkip cheered in agreement.

"This is our time. Let's show the world what we got!"

Mudkip cheers in agreement again. With that, Ricco and Kaio, the Mudkip, left to the Oceanside. They felt the breeze slap against their faces as they walked down the path towards The Ocean of Mystery. Hearing all the rumors about that place, they were somewhat nervous. That, however, did not stop them from their adventure.

"This is it, from here on out, this is the adventure of a lifetime!" Ricco said.

They continued on, towards The Ocean of Mystery.

You don't want to know. Trust me. =P

Current PASBL stats: 12-5-0, 25 KO's, 73 TP. LVL 2 Trainer. B ref (Not reffing at the moment)

"I really f***ing hate you both" -Mozz (In memory of his awesomeness)

"Ok..this is it.." Zak was slightly nervous, he rarely left the comforts of home behind for long, but now he was been thrown into the deep end, the world of pokémon, with only a Bulbasaur as his 'guide'

As Zak walked slowly along the path told to walk along, he noticed a rather large sign near to the edge of the track. On the sign was a map of the surrounding areas in the Arcane Realm, but only one really caught Zak and Bulbasaur's eye, the Forest of Adventure. Zak thought this would be an appropriate place to begin as it would be a similar place to where the two had met back in the beginning.

"You ready girl?" Zak smiled down towards the pokémon at his feet, who replied with excited chirps, she too wanted to get going and find their way into adventure in the well named, Forest of Adventure.

"Of we go then.." Zak motioned for the pokémon to lead the way, as she knew more about the world than he did, and because he wasn't too good with directions as it was.
    Last edited by Pearl's Perap; 24th July 2006 at 4:38 AM.
    Subliminal rules: how to live, how to die.

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

Default Numero Uno

Forest of Adventure - Please reply in limegreen
    Pearl's Perap
    Beginning your Fizzy Bubbles journey by entering the Arcane Realm’s mysterious Forest of Adventure, you travel along the faint path with Bulbasaur by your side when after several minutes of travel you hear a loud pitched screech. Confused, you look around but see nothing, when out of nowhere an extremely irate Mankey drops to the ground before you. Beating wildly upon it’s chest before pointing accusingly at you, it then proceeds to challenge you to a battle…

Ocean of Mystery - Please reply in deepskyblue
    Jonouchi
    Heading out upon your first adventure, you soon arrive upon the seemingly endless shore of the Ocean of Mystery. The white sands of the beach stretch for miles in either direction, but oddly enough there are very few people on the beach itself, let alone in the water. Realising Mudkip is still a little too young to be Surfing you out to sea, you decide instead to take a stroll upon the beach, Kaio excitedly running back and forth and round in circles, happy to be so close to the water. A few minutes later he stops running however, staring instead at a small spot in the water. Following his gaze, you soon see what has caught his attention as you spot a Poliwag emerging from the sea. Walking straight up to Kaio, Poliwag them proceeds to spurt a Bubble of water into his face…

Silverton Ranges - Please reply in lightsteelblue
    Lee-san
    After days of trekking across the countryside, you finally reach the Arcane Realm’s Silverton Ranges. The scenic mountains spread for miles, and there is a distinct chill in the air causing you to wrap your coat a little tighter around your body. Deciding now would be a nice time to allow Bulbasaur to join you on your travels, you release him before the two of you continue to trek along the trail leading up along the mountainside. A short time later you stop when you notice something coming down the trail towards you, and after a moment recognise it to be a Nidoran♂. The little Pokémon at first appears startled to see you, and for a moment you’re convinced it’s going to turn and run, but instead it approaches, staring curiously at Bulbasaur before looking up at you then pointing toward itself and then Bulbasaur. It appears this little one is asking permission for a battle with your Pokémon. What a polite little fellow…

Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress

Lee-san
    After days of trekking across the countryside, you finally reach the Arcane Realm’s Silverton Ranges. The scenic mountains spread for miles, and there is a distinct chill in the air causing you to wrap your coat a little tighter around your body. Deciding now would be a nice time to allow Bulbasaur to join you on your travels, you release him before the two of you continue to trek along the trail leading up along the mountainside. A short time later you stop when you notice something coming down the trail towards you, and after a moment recognise it to be a Nidoran♂. The little Pokémon at first appears startled to see you, and for a moment you’re convinced it’s going to turn and run, but instead it approaches, staring curiously at Bulbasaur before looking up at you then pointing toward itself and then Bulbasaur. It appears this little one is asking permission for a battle with your Pokémon. What a polite little fellow…

After some time of hiking through the snowy mountains with Isaac, his Bulbasaur, Lee could see a little creature heading towards him on the road, quickly coming closer..after some time, he could tell it was indeed small, about the size of his Bulbasaur, but with a small horn on his forehead, big ears and of a light pink color. Lee took out his Pokedex, pointed it towards the Pokemon, and after the Dex gave its explanation about it, the young trainer was sure: he encountered a male Nidoran!
    The creature stopped in front of him, seeming to be scared at first, but then it gestured toward itself and towards Bulbasaur. Lee quickly understood: it wanted to battle!
    "Well, I'm gonna grant you this favor..you ready, partner?" he spoke. "This is our first battle, let's make it one to remember!"
    "Bulba!" The small, green Pokemon stepped in front of his trainer, facing Nidoran with a determined look on his face: it was ready to give his best.
    "Ok Isaac, start off by planting a Leech Seed on it, and then Tackle it twice!"
    Isaac nodded, having understood his trainer's orders. Lee felt his heart beating faster and faster; he totally forgot about the cold around him. This was it, his first battle..
    Last edited by Lee-san; 25th July 2006 at 9:38 PM.

Jonouchi
    Heading out upon your first adventure, you soon arrive upon the seemingly endless shore of the Ocean of Mystery. The white sands of the beach stretch for miles in either direction, but oddly enough there are very few people on the beach itself, let alone in the water. Realising Mudkip is still a little too young to be Surfing you out to sea, you decide instead to take a stroll upon the beach, Kaio excitedly running back and forth and round in circles, happy to be so close to the water. A few minutes later he stops running however, staring instead at a small spot in the water. Following his gaze, you soon see what has caught his attention as you spot a Poliwag emerging from the sea. Walking straight up to Kaio, Poliwag them proceeds to spurt a Bubble of water into his face…
    Ricco saw the Poliwag shoot at his Pokemon with a Bubble attack, for no reason. He could see that this Poliwag was a nasty one. Ricco wasn't going to let his Mudkip take a beating like that.

"Come on, are you going to let that thing beat you?" Ricco yelled.

Mudkip shook itself off and readied itself for battle, waiting for Ricco's command.

"I don't care what your deal is, don't attack my Pokemon like that!" Ricco warned the Poliwag. "Let's go, Kaio! Growl at it to try and make it nervous. Then beat that Poliwag with two Tackles!"

Realizing that there wasn't much that he could do, this was all he had to order. Now he just hoped for the best.

Current PASBL stats: 12-5-0, 25 KO's, 73 TP. LVL 2 Trainer. B ref (Not reffing at the moment)

Forest of Adventure - Please reply in limegreen
    Pearl's Perap
    Beginning your Fizzy Bubbles journey by entering the Arcane Realm’s mysterious Forest of Adventure, you travel along the faint path with Bulbasaur by your side when after several minutes of travel you hear a loud pitched screech. Confused, you look around but see nothing, when out of nowhere an extremely irate Mankey drops to the ground before you. Beating wildly upon it’s chest before pointing accusingly at you, it then proceeds to challenge you to a battle…
    "Woah..calm down little guy!" Zak laughed slightly, he did not really know what he was letting himself in for. Upon thinking on the situation, he thought that calling a tough pokémon like Mankey 'little guy' was a rather embarassing thing to be doing.

"So you want a battle?" Zak smirked towards the Bulbasaur, showing no fear as he stepped forward, Kerry following close by, she was a little nervous.

"Kerry, let's not just leap into an attack, let the Mankey come to us..if it does, try and attempt a tackle upon it." Zak winked at the Bulbasaur at his feet, he didn't want her running in and being beaten up, he would rather wait and see how it progressed.
    Subliminal rules: how to live, how to die.

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

A young lad called Weebos enters the Arcane realm with his faithful female chikorita, Bud, at his side. " A brand new beginning Bud, just you, me, and wherever the winds of fortune send us," he says to his green companion, " But, where exactly are they taking us?" While he stares into the sky pondering this, a chill wind blows in from the graveyard, as if daring those brave enough to enter. Weebos shivers as he turns into the wind, staring hard at the graveyard. " It looks like our path has been chosen, eh Bud?" he comments as he makes his way to the graveyard, Bud in tow, shaking her head.
    PASBL
    Fighting Gym Leader
    TYRANIDOS KICKS ARCEUS
    Statistics and squad may not be up to date.
    Trainer Level 4 - KOs:104 TP:237.5 SP:15.5 C+ Referee
    38 - 21 - 13

Thank you very much Tess for updating me in this realm of arcaneity and putting up with me, I think I shall be off to other zones now. Good luck Dragon and Jonouchi.

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Desert of Illusion - Please reply in darkorange

Dragon11
    You’ve lost one star for self-updating, among other things. If you have questions about this, PM me.

Deciding to apply a Potion to Wind’s injured wing, both birds give you the strangest look, a look which can’t help but make you feel slightly uncomfortable. Wind then looks at his wing, feeling a slight numbing sensation, but it’s still as limp as before, if not a little more, which doesn’t boost his spirits at all. Spearow watches with a gleam in it’s eye, obviously feeling it has this battle in the bag, and doesn’t even wait for Wind to attack, hopping in to Peck him right between the eyes before turning tail and flying off in the opposite direction. Wind, his eyes watering heavily, flaps his good wing fast and hard enough to unleash a special move taught to him and causing small thorn-like projectiles to zip through the air after Spearow, hitting it in the behind as it flies away. Spearow releases a shocked screech, and though the combined factors of Thorns being a Grass Type Move with Wind’s injured wing has caused the move to be far less effective than it would be when used by a Grass Type Pokémon, the burning sensation in Spearow’s butt has caught it’s attention. Turning around and streaking back toward Wind full speed, Spearow Growls ferociously, and although Spearow has scared Wind slightly, Wind is too focused upon winning this battle to shy away from the angry bird. Waiting for the last possible moment before making his move, Wind uses Faint Attack, disappearing before Spearow makes contact, only to reappear a moment later with his good wing glinting brightly with a metallic sheen before whacking it down onto Spearow’s skull as hard as he can. Spearow takes a dive for the ground, landing face-first in the sand, while Wind appears pleased to have at last been able to prove he’s not as incompetent as it first appeared. It’s hardly his fault he was injured, he had only been following instructions…
    Oops, thanks for the explaination (Better to lean these things now(I never knew you couldn't choose the weather, but I understand the thing with the Spearow), and I didn't know I was so controvesial.

When Dragon got a strange look he knew he did something wrong. He ruined the chance for a fair fight between them, and the numbing even made it harder for Wind to move! But he is distracted by the Spearow who had come in and Pecked Wind before fleeing. With that, the Pidgey clicked. And flapping his wings and focusing on his wing used the move acidently taught to him by a magic rose, Thorns. With a flap of his wings, dozens off thorns shot at the fleeing Spearow. With this, the Spearow came flying back, unleashing a Growl, but Wind is concintrating on its good wing. At the last second Wind used Faint Attack behind the Spearow then uses all the power he had tranfered into his good wing for a Steel Wing knocking his opponent into the sand.

"Revenge is sweet," mummbled Wind, "we should do that again sometime."
    Dragon who only vaguely knew what Wind meant from body languange countered, "Don't get ahead of yourself, its not over yet. When it gets up use wait for it to attack first then Faint Attack behind it and Tackle its right wing, then try to get another Steel Wing in. If it doesn't get up, leave it to me." With that, he gripped the Pokeball harder and backed up a few feet, and saw Wind do the same, but with more difficulty giving Dragon another guilt trip. "I'll take them to the PokeCenter back in Meddi Ville," he promised himself, trying to hide his guilt for both pokemon, "The Spearow did attack first," he added.

Wind wasn't having any guilt, it was hard to get him in a rage but it was even harder to get him out. He was tempted to hit the Spearow, but wanted to finish it off fair. But he was determined to finish this battle next turn.
    Last edited by Dragon 11; 25th November 2006 at 6:02 PM.
    PASBL
    1-2-0 KO's-0
    Level 1 (TP:5)

FB PC
    FB Dream Team

Fizzy Bubbles

Weebos: No problem. In future though, try to pay attention to hints your updator may be giving you. One of the main reasons I kept you here this long is because you weren’t picking up on what I was trying to tell you. I was disappointed you didn’t pick up on the hints I was giving you each update, but meh *shrugs* Try to look a little deeper from now on or you may inadvertently skip over something which could turn into a bigger adventure.

Dragon11
    Better.

Both Pokémon are breathing heavily, the desert heat combined with the length of this battle wearing them down. Wind may be injured, but after that last round of battle Spearow not only has a burning butt, but one hell of a headache. It hops up from the ground, a little wobbly on its feet, and takes a moment to refocus it’s eyes only to note Wind’s smug expression which only enrages it further. Not stopping to think, Spearow goes straight for the kill, darting toward Wind with fire in its eyes. Wind is prepared though, with a much cooler head he’s able to use tactic and pulls the same vanishing act he had last round, Faint Attacking out of Spearow’s path only to reappear, launching his full body weight into his opponent. Both Pokémon roll across the sandy desert in a ball of flying feathers, pecking and clawing insanely at one another. Wind tries his best to break free, but his injured wing is making the task very difficult indeed. Putting all of his remaining energy into gathering the strength to rip his good wing free of Spearow’s grasp, Wind somehow manages to free it and you watch as the familiar silvery metallic sheen glints brightly in the sunlight. Spearow sees it coming however, and manages to evade it at the last moment, only just managing to gain enough speed and height to dart up and around before coming back at Wind and Flying full-force into the tired bird. The collision sees both Pokémon crash to the ground and you watch for a few moments to see what happens next. But nothing does. Taking a few steps closer you see this battle has resulted in a double KO. Watcha gunna do?

Jonouchi
    Approaching the distressed man who is on his knees and grasping his hair in total frustration, you ask what is wrong. Finally noticing he’s not alone, the man stares at you for a moment as though trying to register the words you have spoken, before returning his gaze to the box sitting silently on the sand.

“The ores I’ve spent months mining were destroyed in the crash! Some were burned, melting after an electrical fire started mid-air, some are sitting at the bottom of the ocean and the remaining ones I have stored in this box are water damaged! I’ve had to travel all across the land to complete the collection for the ingredients needed to power my Flight Simulator and they’re ruined along with the Aerial Podium prototype which was smashed to smithereens in the plane!”

Staring back out at the plane wreckage which slips beneath the surface of the water while you both watch, he appears to have forgotten you’re there. “What am I going to do?” he wails to the sky before frustratedly beating his fists in the sand…

Dragon11
    Better.

Both Pokémon are breathing heavily, the desert heat combined with the length of this battle wearing them down. Wind may be injured, but after that last round of battle Spearow not only has a burning butt, but one hell of a headache. It hops up from the ground, a little wobbly on its feet, and takes a moment to refocus it’s eyes only to note Wind’s smug expression which only enrages it further. Not stopping to think, Spearow goes straight for the kill, darting toward Wind with fire in its eyes. Wind is prepared though, with a much cooler head he’s able to use tactic and pulls the same vanishing act he had last round, Faint Attacking out of Spearow’s path only to reappear, launching his full body weight into his opponent. Both Pokémon roll across the sandy desert in a ball of flying feathers, pecking and clawing insanely at one another. Wind tries his best to break free, but his injured wing is making the task very difficult indeed. Putting all of his remaining energy into gathering the strength to rip his good wing free of Spearow’s grasp, Wind somehow manages to free it and you watch as the familiar silvery metallic sheen glints brightly in the sunlight. Spearow sees it coming however, and manages to evade it at the last moment, only just managing to gain enough speed and height to dart up and around before coming back at Wind and Flying full-force into the tired bird. The collision sees both Pokémon crash to the ground and you watch for a few moments to see what happens next. But nothing does. Taking a few steps closer you see this battle has resulted in a double KO. Watcha gunna do?
    Ya gotta do what ya gotta do, I suppose...
    Trying to add more drama without breaking any rules... ('tis hard to balance the yin and the yang of writing a reply [/guru mode])

Wind was tired, but so was the Spearow. "Now or never," he told himself and watched as the Spearow can at him, but vanished right before he got hit, reappearing behind the attacker. Then he tackled the Spearow right to the ground. Once they we're on the ground, they two birds started to peck and claw at one another. "If I can just get my wing in position...," whined Wind, "There!" With that he rose his good wing, which was now a reflective beckon that blocked Dragon from seeing what happened next, but Spearow had too good sight and dodged out of the wings way, swooping out then doubling back at Wind. "I don't have anything left, I down with this...," moaned Wind, but in one last optimism said, "But so is he!"

"Wind! Wind!" yelled Dragon as reached and picked up his first pokemon, guiltier than before. A tear or two dropped from Dragon's eyes when he saw his pokemon in pain. "Well. no need to have this all in vain, I suppose..." mumbled Dragon throwing a pokeball at the Spearow his Pidgey defeated, but with slightly less gusto then if he would have won. "Don't worry, I'll get you to a PokeCenter. There's one in Medi Ville, thats not far away," said Dragon putting pokemon back in it's pokeball. He wiped his eyes and looked out to see if he caught the Spearow, then he'd be off to the Medi Ville pokecenter. He'd make up his mistakes in one way or another...
    Last edited by Dragon 11; 1st December 2006 at 5:30 PM.
    PASBL
    1-2-0 KO's-0

FB PC
    FB Dream Team

Fizzy Bubbles

Jonouchi
    Approaching the distressed man who is on his knees and grasping his hair in total frustration, you ask what is wrong. Finally noticing he’s not alone, the man stares at you for a moment as though trying to register the words you have spoken, before returning his gaze to the box sitting silently on the sand.

“The ores I’ve spent months mining were destroyed in the crash! Some were burned, melting after an electrical fire started mid-air, some are sitting at the bottom of the ocean and the remaining ones I have stored in this box are water damaged! I’ve had to travel all across the land to complete the collection for the ingredients needed to power my Flight Simulator and they’re ruined along with the Aerial Podium prototype which was smashed to smithereens in the plane!”

Staring back out at the plane wreckage which slips beneath the surface of the water while you both watch, he appears to have forgotten you’re there. “What am I going to do?” he wails to the sky before frustratedly beating his fists in the sand…
    Ricco walked up to the man near his box to ask if he was alright. The man looked at him and saw that he was upset. Ricco didn't like that feeling at all. The man looked back at his box and what was in it.
    “The ores I’ve spent months mining were destroyed in the crash! Some were burned, melting after an electrical fire started mid-air, some are sitting at the bottom of the ocean and the remaining ones I have stored in this box are water damaged!"
    Ricco was disappointed at all the hard work this man had lost. No one likes to lose what they worked hard on, not even Ricco.
    "I’ve had to travel all across the land to complete the collection for the ingredients needed to power my Flight Simulator and they’re ruined along with the Aerial Podium prototype which was smashed to smithereens in the plane!”
    "That's horrible!" Ricco said with worry in his eyes. "Is there any way I can help?"
    Ricco turns his head back to the sea as he notices the plane sinking back into the water. Ricco ran over to the beachside and saw the tail of the plane go down.
    "What do we do now, Kaio?" Ricco asked his Mudkip.
    Mudkip turned to Ricco and looked back at the sea.
    "Do you think we have any way to help that man?" Ricco asked Kaio. Kaio nodded a no.
    "Yeah. Probably not."
    Ricco looked back at the man who began to yell into the sky.
    "What am I going to do?" he screams.
    "I wonder if there's a way to get them back from underwater, despite it probably being ruined." He asked himself. "Maybe he might know where to get some more."
    Ricco went back to the man, who was beating the sand with his fists.
    "Like I said, is there any way I can help you?" He asked again. "I know your work meant a lot to you, but I think I might help you. The ores in the water, do you think they're still unharmed?"
    Ricco wanted to do all he could to help this man, but he might face some problems if he had to go out into the water.

Dragon11
    Your feelings of triumph are short-lived when you realise that Wind has been KO’d, but rather than look at the negative, you feel it better to look on the bright side. Not wanting Wind to have gone through all of this for nothing, you toss the Pokéball you’ve been holding toward the fainted Spearow before racing over and tending to Wind, not even looking to see if your capture is successful. Scanning Pidgey’s bruised and battered body, you can’t help but feel a pang of guilt. Trainers often forget the brutality of battle when their thoughts are focused on the end prize of victory, but this defeat has made you realise there is more to battling than meets the eyes. Your Pokémon must always come first, and right now you’re going to see that Wind is cared for before continuing with your adventure.

Scooping him gently up in your arms, you assure him all will be well, before returning your attention to the small red and white sphere which is now sitting quietly on the desert sand, it’s green light signalling the successful capture of a Lv.5 male Spearow. Lifting the Pokéball from the ground, you tuck it safely away before retracing your steps, leaving this vast wasteland behind. If only one thing is certain at this point in time, it's that these arid and unforgiving plains have taught you a very valuable lesson…

Hours later, walking along the main street of the quaint little farming village of Mediville, you’re pleasantly surprised by just how old this town appears to be. Its cobblestone streets and old-style shops are a welcome change to the modern design of most towns and cities you have passed through, but your main concern right now is to locate the Pokémon Centre. Fortunately it isn’t easy to miss, the small stone building with its large Pokéball design over the entrance standing out instantly amidst the other buildings. It’s the hive of activity going on outside of the PokéCentre which has your attention however. Ambulances are parked outside, their lights flashing brightly, and while you stand there watching another ambulance comes screaming up the street from behind. You feel the desperate breeze of the vehicle’s mad dash to the Pokémon Centre as it flies past you, the siren deafening, while Pokémon Centre staff, ambulance officers, and villagers alike are bustling around carrying hordes of injured Pokémon inside. Some look burned, most have broken limbs, and some, gathering from the mounting piles of cloth-covered lumps beside the building, haven’t made it.

It is then that a nurse spies you standing there and rushes over. “Oh my!” she cries, “You’ve found another one! Quickly, bring it inside!”, and while she rushes you toward the door, you can hear the terrified wailing of a small child. Looking to your left, you see a girl of about six, covered in soot and screaming her lungs out. Her little hands are bunched into fists at her side as she stand there. Tears are streaming down her face, leaving wet paths trailing down her soot covered face, but with all of the activity nobody has noticed her. “Caaaaaaan-deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” she cries, the sound more of an hysterical scream than a cry, “Caaaan-deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Where are you Can-deeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?!”

Jonouchi
    Wanting to help the man, but not exactly sure what it is you can do for him, you once again offer to help. He looks at you for a moment, not even seeming to contemplate this, before looking back out to the swirling water which had just consumed what was left of his plane.

“The ores in the water cannot be used now,” he replies with a tone of resignation. “They’ve been contaminated by the impurities in the water and are useless. The only choice I have is to gather more, but with the tournament only three weeks away I have no hope of collecting them as well as rebuilding the prototype in ti...”

Stopping suddenly, an expression of hope glitters in his eyes as he looks back at you. “You!” he cries, pointing at you in a way that makes you wonder if you’ve done the right thing by offering your services. “You can help!”

He then begins walking in circles, trailing his fingers through his thinning hair while muttering to himself. “Three weeks… three weeks to collect the ores and rebuild the podium. The podium can be completed in two weeks, the fusion work in one. That leaves no time for testing, but it can be done…”

Turning back to you, the man grins broadly. “Can I ask you to collect the ores for me while I rebuild my flight simulator? I have no chance of getting it ready for the tournament alone, but with your help I may just be able to pull it off. This will require you to travel to all corners of the land, but I can lend you a small aircraft and pilot who will fly you to the destinations you need to reach.”

He then covers his mouth with one hand, his eyes bulging. “My goodness!” he exclaims, turning bright red. “How rude of me not to introduce myself! My name is Loft. Professor Loft, and I’m a leading researcher in the field of Pokémon Aerial Dynamics!”

Grabbing your hand, he shakes it profusely, a large and happy grin on his face. You can’t help but wonder what it is you’ve gotten yourself in for, and even though Professor Loft appears slightly eccentric you can’t help but be a little curious about his work…

Jonouchi
    Wanting to help the man, but not exactly sure what it is you can do for him, you once again offer to help. He looks at you for a moment, not even seeming to contemplate this, before looking back out to the swirling water which had just consumed what was left of his plane.

“The ores in the water cannot be used now,” he replies with a tone of resignation. “They’ve been contaminated by the impurities in the water and are useless. The only choice I have is to gather more, but with the tournament only three weeks away I have no hope of collecting them as well as rebuilding the prototype in ti...”

Stopping suddenly, an expression of hope glitters in his eyes as he looks back at you. “You!” he cries, pointing at you in a way that makes you wonder if you’ve done the right thing by offering your services. “You can help!”

He then begins walking in circles, trailing his fingers through his thinning hair while muttering to himself. “Three weeks… three weeks to collect the ores and rebuild the podium. The podium can be completed in two weeks, the fusion work in one. That leaves no time for testing, but it can be done…”

Turning back to you, the man grins broadly. “Can I ask you to collect the ores for me while I rebuild my flight simulator? I have no chance of getting it ready for the tournament alone, but with your help I may just be able to pull it off. This will require you to travel to all corners of the land, but I can lend you a small aircraft and pilot who will fly you to the destinations you need to reach.”

He then covers his mouth with one hand, his eyes bulging. “My goodness!” he exclaims, turning bright red. “How rude of me not to introduce myself! My name is Loft. Professor Loft, and I’m a leading researcher in the field of Pokémon Aerial Dynamics!”

Grabbing your hand, he shakes it profusely, a large and happy grin on his face. You can’t help but wonder what it is you’ve gotten yourself in for, and even though Professor Loft appears slightly eccentric you can’t help but be a little curious about his work…
    'I feel that he's desperate about this.' He thought. 'What should I do?'
    Ricco had listened to Professor Loft's story, about the Tournament and the flight simulator and with the Professor asking for his help, he didn't want to leave him to his work. Ricco felt bad for this man and wanted to do whatever he could to help him. Ricco was a little nervous of the idea of travelling across the region to help this man find ores. Even though the only thing he cared about was the tournament he mentioned.

"I'd be glad to help you." Ricco said. "Can you just excuse us one moment?"
    Ricco brushed the Professor's hands off of him and ran to his Mudkip.
    "What do you say, buddy?" he said. "Want to help this guy out?"
    Mudkip jumped up and down in excitement. Ricco knew this adventure was going to be rough, but he wanted to help him if the Professor wanted to finish the tournament. He didn't have much doubt within him.
    "I'm as excited as you are, we're going on an adventure! A real one!"
    He took Mudkip and went back to the Professor to agree in helping him out.

"We'd love to help you out. Just tell me where to go and we'll be there." Ricco said. "Three weeks, that'd be plenty of time to help out."
    Ricco awaited his response, but forgot to ask another thing.
    "Oh, one more thing. Can I enter this tournament when we're done?"
    As he awaited his response, he had another question to ask.
    "So, where can we find the ores you're talking about? are they spread across the Arcane Realm?"

Dragon11
    Your feelings of triumph are short-lived when you realise that Wind has been KO’d, but rather than look at the negative, you feel it better to look on the bright side. Not wanting Wind to have gone through all of this for nothing, you toss the Pokéball you’ve been holding toward the fainted Spearow before racing over and tending to Wind, not even looking to see if your capture is successful. Scanning Pidgey’s bruised and battered body, you can’t help but feel a pang of guilt. Trainers often forget the brutality of battle when their thoughts are focused on the end prize of victory, but this defeat has made you realise there is more to battling than meets the eyes. Your Pokémon must always come first, and right now you’re going to see that Wind is cared for before continuing with your adventure.

Scooping him gently up in your arms, you assure him all will be well, before returning your attention to the small red and white sphere which is now sitting quietly on the desert sand, it’s green light signalling the successful capture of a Lv.5 male Spearow. Lifting the Pokéball from the ground, you tuck it safely away before retracing your steps, leaving this vast wasteland behind. If only one thing is certain at this point in time, it's that these arid and unforgiving plains have taught you a very valuable lesson…

Hours later, walking along the main street of the quaint little farming village of Mediville, you’re pleasantly surprised by just how old this town appears to be. Its cobblestone streets and old-style shops are a welcome change to the modern design of most towns and cities you have passed through, but your main concern right now is to locate the Pokémon Centre. Fortunately it isn’t easy to miss, the small stone building with its large Pokéball design over the entrance standing out instantly amidst the other buildings. It’s the hive of activity going on outside of the PokéCentre which has your attention however. Ambulances are parked outside, their lights flashing brightly, and while you stand there watching another ambulance comes screaming up the street from behind. You feel the desperate breeze of the vehicle’s mad dash to the Pokémon Centre as it flies past you, the siren deafening, while Pokémon Centre staff, ambulance officers, and villagers alike are bustling around carrying hordes of injured Pokémon inside. Some look burned, most have broken limbs, and some, gathering from the mounting piles of cloth-covered lumps beside the building, haven’t made it.

It is then that a nurse spies you standing there and rushes over. “Oh my!” she cries, “You’ve found another one! Quickly, bring it inside!”, and while she rushes you toward the door, you can hear the terrified wailing of a small child. Looking to your left, you see a girl of about six, covered in soot and screaming her lungs out. Her little hands are bunched into fists at her side as she stand there. Tears are streaming down her face, leaving wet paths trailing down her soot covered face, but with all of the activity nobody has noticed her. “Caaaaaaan-deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” she cries, the sound more of an hysterical scream than a cry, “Caaaan-deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Where are you Can-deeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?!”
    Technically, shouldn't I change the color of my posts now? Meh...

Dragon's legs were tired by the time he got close to the old-fashioned farming village. The sun was starting to set, giving everything a red tint as Dragon wandered peacefully through to the Pokemon Centre, admiring the laid-back atitude. But, when he got there he saw quite the commotion among the peaceful town. He looked around him to see people carrying burnt and broken pokemon. He got quite the disturbing feeling when he saw a growing mountain of cloth covered corses. This was interupted by loud sirens, flashing lights, and the wind off another frantic ambulence.

While he was taking all this chaos in, a nurse calls out to him, “Oh my! You’ve found another one! Quickly, bring it inside!”
    "What's going on here!?" yelled Dragon, almost as frantic as the dire situation.
    But he got sidetracked by a little girl, maybe six, yelling hysterically “Caaaaaaan-deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Caaaan-deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Where are you Can-deeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?!”
    "Can you take care of my Pidgey?" asked Dragon, "I'll be back in a sec." With that he ran to comfort the little girl. He also realized that his Tailow, Gale, is good at comforting people. By that time he was next to the girl and asked, "Hey there, its okay. I'll help you find Candee," while releasing Gale to comfort the girl.
    PASBL
    1-2-0 KO's-0

FB PC
    FB Dream Team

Fizzy Bubbles

(Linkage to Registration/Profile)

A young girl stepped into the fabled Arcane Realm where new trainers were expected to enter before they were allowed to set off for far more dangerous adventures. She was dressed in a plain, black, sleeveless blouse, along with a black skirt with the picture of a small white heart imprinted near the corner. A pair of stylish black high-heels completed the set. She clutched a Pokeball in her hands before clipping it to a belt around her waist.

Sighing, the female pondered on the places in the Arcane Realm she could go to. The place that appealed to her was the Graveyard. However, her Pokemon, Torchic, had no moves effective on the types she thought would appear there, ghost types. After all, it was a Graveyard, so she expected it to consist of mainly ghost types.

Mediville seemed like the next best place to go. The people there were friendly, according to this short, undescriptive guide of the Arcane Realm. Wild Pokemon there were also around the level of her starter Pokemon. She pondered on where to go for a slight moment before making up her mind.

Heading towards Mediville and the village there, a small grin flashed across her face for a slight moment, as if saying that this was definitely the best decision. However, how was she to know it was the best choice when she didn't even entered the place yet?

It appears strategic scenarios are not the way to go with the Arcane Realm as there are obvious signs of struggling showing here. I'll be reposting The Houndoom's last update should he decide to return, restarting Kishu Arashi, and suspending PikaGod's membership until an RP test is passed. Again...

Mediville - Please reply in lemonchiffon

Kishu Arashi: Arriving in the quaint little farming village of Mediville which looks like a page out of a history book, you’re surprised by just how old this town appears to be. Its cobblestone streets and old-style shops a stark comparison to the modern design of most towns and cities you have passed through. Slowly strolling along the street while examining the village you notice a scared little Skitty sitting in the gutter in the street ahead with a rather nasty looking Snubbull standing threateningly over top of it. Skitty is mewing softly, far too terrified to move, while Snubbull begins to close in on it...

The Graveyard - Please reply in silver

The Houndoom: Houndour stands watching the small bear, briefly wondering why the little pipsqueak is so aggravated. Something etched into the gravestone catches his eye, but he's more interested in ensuring he's not mauled to death and so concentrates upon his attacker. Teddiursa Leers him down, a low growl rumbling threateningly in its throat. It reaches out, and while you're convinced it is going to attack Houndour again while he's unable to react whilst caught up in Teddiursa's Leer, the tiny bear simply shoves him off the mound of dirt in front of the gravestone before turning to you and holding its claws up in a manner clearly stating it'll tear you to shreds if you do not move along right now.

Houndour, not in the least impressed at being pushed around by a little bear, unleashes another Ember which showers over Teddiursa who perceives the attack as being a challenge and retaliates by charging Houndour and Scratching him again.

Houndour is stinging from the scratches he has sustained, while Teddiursa's fur is singed in several places. While the two appear to be at a standoff, neither backing down, you can't shake the feeling something else is going on here that you're completely unaware of...

Kishu Arashi: Arriving in the quaint little farming village of Mediville which looks like a page out of a history book, you’re surprised by just how old this town appears to be. Its cobblestone streets and old-style shops a stark comparison to the modern design of most towns and cities you have passed through. Slowly strolling along the street while examining the village you notice a scared little Skitty sitting in the gutter in the street ahead with a rather nasty looking Snubbull standing threateningly over top of it. Skitty is mewing softly, far too terrified to move, while Snubbull begins to close in on it...
    (OOC: Sorry about lateness in replying. Have been bogged down with school life and all I barely have time to RP. My final year exams are coming so my replies to your updates will be fairly slow due to revision. Sorry for not letting you know in advance, I'll try to find time to RP during this period of three weeks, after which on Friday of the third week, my exams end)

Mediville was a simple old town to the young girl. Sure, she wanted something interesting to go to but she chose Mediville because she wanted to start a simple adventure in a realm totally new to her. Tapping her feet as she took a stroll along the street having a quick glance around the village, a scared little pink cat sat in a gutter along the street with another pink creature intimidatingly staring over the kitten. Mewing softly as the bigger, towering pink Pokemon began closing in on its victim, Arashi decided that this was the best time to react.

Sure, she usually displayed close to no emotion to most humans for humans were usually the ones who started their problems but she had to feel a little sympathy for the poor, yet simply endearingly cute cat. Whipping out the Pokeball containing her Pokemon, she ran towards the gutter, trying to react as quickly as possibly so the bigger, yet meaner, pink Pokemon couldn't harm the harmless kitten.

Dashing forward, she threw the Pokeball as far she could towards the direction of the gutter, hoping that her Pokemon would be able to stop the meaner creature, whom she had just remembered was called Snubull after checking her Pokedex, before the young cat could come into contact with harm.

(OOC: If you don't mind me asking, what's the nature of my Torchic? Thanks)

Kishu Arashi: No problem. As for Torchic, it's your choice as to what Nature you'd like her to have.
    Regarding your reply, please keep in mind that if you'd like your updates to move along at a faster pace it will be helpful if you order your Pokémon to make some kind of move. This way, the battle can start with the next update rather than the one after. Also, be sure to mention the Pokémon you're using to avoid any confusion. At the moment it's not really an issue, but as your team grows your updator will need to know which Pokémon is in the ball that is being used.

Unable to stand seeing a Pokémon in trouble, particularly an adorable little pink kitty, you're quick to react. Rushing forward whilst whipping out your Pokéball, you waste no time in tossing it right in front of Snubbull and skid to a halt while Torchic appears in a flash of bright light as she emerges from her ball. Skitty looks surprised, Snubbull looks angry, and Torchic blinks rapidly, wondering what on earth she's been tossed into the middle of. Taking note of the frightened kitten and bully Snubbull, it only takes Torchic a moment to size up the situation. While she's a little hesitant about defending a cat, whose natural instinct is to eat her kind, she isn't about to argue the matter and faces Snubbull with a warning look in her eye. Snubbull grins widely, convinced it's found an entree before trying to intimidate Torchic by pulling a Scary Face. The attempt backfires though, as Snubbull is ugly enough to be considered scary already, Torchic staring back at it with a determined expression on her face while she prepares to battle...

Unable to stand seeing a Pokémon in trouble, particularly an adorable little pink kitty, you're quick to react. Rushing forward whilst whipping out your Pokéball, you waste no time in tossing it right in front of Snubbull and skid to a halt while Torchic appears in a flash of bright light as she emerges from her ball. Skitty looks surprised, Snubbull looks angry, and Torchic blinks rapidly, wondering what on earth she's been tossed into the middle of. Taking note of the frightened kitten and bully Snubbull, it only takes Torchic a moment to size up the situation. While she's a little hesitant about defending a cat, whose natural instinct is to eat her kind, she isn't about to argue the matter and faces Snubbull with a warning look in her eye. Snubbull grins widely, convinced it's found an entree before trying to intimidate Torchic by pulling a Scary Face. The attempt backfires though, as Snubbull is ugly enough to be considered scary already, Torchic staring back at it with a determined expression on her face while she prepares to battle...
    Arashi knew that difficulties would arise in this situation. Due to the fact that kitties like eating birds, Torchic seemed scandalized that she had to protect a cat of all things. Though she disliked doing this favor, it was her first chance to prove to her trainer that she was a strong Pokemon.

As the Snubull attempted a Scary Face technique on Hinote, the girl looked by in the corner as it failed due to the pure fact that Snubull was rather, per say, ugly, so the young hatchling didn't feel really intimidated like she should when this technique would be performed by another Pokemon.

Glaring back at the pink bull, her face showed the determined side of her, ready to win her first battle, or so she hoped... The bad thing was, her trainer went down and did an attempt to scoop the kitten into her arms.

Hinote disregarded the fact that her trainer was not concentrating on the battle and was more concentrated in scooping up the cat into her arms instead. She stomp her foot to alert her trainer of the battle and Arashi immediately turned around.

Thinking strategically, the girl knew she had to work with what little moves Torchic knew. Snubull seemed to be of a higher level than Hinote and seemed to have a bigger arsenal of techniques available to him/her. Complementing the fact that Snubull's current attacks were pretty much stat-reducing and physical attacks, reducing his attack power would definitely be a choice. Thank god Torchic learned Growl naturally.

"Hinote, Growl," the brunette said, "Attempt reducing his attack power to soften the damage done to you. And hm..."

The female pondered whether or not she should start using attack moves but decided that one more use of the Growl technique would benefit her now. It would definitely serve as Snubull's bane somehow, in the end, in which his attacks wouldn't do as much damage than the start of the battle, where they were fresh.

"Growl one more time before going up close to him for a Scratch!" Arashi rattled her commands rather quickly. Turning back to the Skitty, she had one eye on the battle between Hinote and the Snubull, while the other she had on Skitty, wanting to scoop the adorable kitten into her arms so she could cradle it.

Young girls these days...

Kishu Arashi: With Snubbull and Torchic sizing each other up, neither willing to give any ground, you make a move to step closer to Skitty which doesn't go down too well with Hinote. She stomps her foot angrily, demanding you return your attention to your own Pokémon rather than that of a total stranger, which forces you to stop and concentrate on the impending battle as your first priority. Taking Snubbull's strengths and weaknesses into account, you quickly come to the conclusion that Hinote is at a distinct disadvantage here and decide to risk having her reduce Snubbull's attack power before attempting an attack of her own. Hinote appears rather concerned with this as it will mean she'll have to rely on some quick footwork in order to avoid becoming the dogs next meal, but she understands the logic in your decision and so obeys without question, Growling threateningly at Snubbull. The little bulldog seems slightly taken aback, never expecting a little chicken to even attempt standing up to it, but then appears to have a change of heart, lunging in and Tackling Hinote. The two crash to the ground in a tumble of limbs and flying feathers before coming to a stop with Snubbull pinning Hinote underneath it. Snubbull is pleased to have Hinote right where it wants her and while it stares down at Hinote with a smug look on its face and its teeth crackling with electricity, it doesn't seem too concerned at all with the fact Hinote is still Growling ferociously at it. That is until Snubbull attempts to sink its Thunder Fang into Torchic's neck... Hinote kicks her feet up into Snubbull's belly just before those hideous teeth make contact, digging her claws in as deeply as possible and then pushing downward with all her might resulting in Snubbull rearing backward and upward, yelping in agony as Hinote opens a long wound in its belly with her Scratch attack from hell. With Hinote scrambling out from beneath Snubbull and now impatiently awaiting your next instructions, you scoop Skitty up into your arms, trying to soothe the terrified kitten who is now as scared for Hinote as it was for itself only moments ago...

It was a perfect day to start a journey, with the sun shining brightly, and many small clouds dotting the sky.

Katsushige and his Electrike, Kiba, had recently arrived in the Arcane Realm, and had started their way down a long road that would eventually take them to their first, unchosen destination. The road winded through a seemingly endless, unchanging landscape of rolling hills and open countryside.

Both of them were staring into the sky at the clouds as they walked, (As it seemed more interesting then what surrounded them on the ground), perfectly silent, and letting their minds wander.

Katsushige, after sometime, decided to break the silence, and spoke what was on his mind to Kiba, saying "Are you really okay with this whole battling thing? I mean, in the five years of your life, you haven't once gotten into a fight with another Pokemon."

Kiba seemed to think for a moment, then replied with a short "Ra", and a nod of his head.

Continuing on, Katsushige said, "The only thing we have to go off of are those training sessions we had a few days before we left. In a real fight you could get really hurt or even...I don't want to think about it. But battles are inevitable, so I suppose there's no use worrying about it. I'll just do all I can to make sure none of those things happen to you."

After a while, the two came to a crossroad, with one path leading to the town of Mediville in the distance, and the other continuing off into the wilderness. Katsushige stopped to think for a moment, closing his eyes, and putting his hand on his chin, while Kiba sat, seemingly anxious to hear his decision.

About half a minute later, Katsushige opened his eyes, and announced his decision, saying "We're going to that town over there.", pointing his finger in the direction of Mediville. "Considering our relative lack of battling experience, it would be foolish to head out into the wilderness. Let's get some practice, and maybe then we can go somewhere a little more interesting".

No sooner then Katsushige had finished his last sentence, Kiba took off at maximum speed (Which, of course, was very fast) in the direction of Mediville, eager to get a closer look.

Katsushige sighed, and smiled, before running after his friend, who had come to a stop a short ways from the town, and was waiting patiently...

Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937

3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291 (Spearow, Swanna, Doduo)

Rakurai: For future reference, can you please refrain from using any font size larger than default? I personally prefer size one as it makes the entire look of a zone so much neater, but default is acceptable as well.

While Kiba waits patiently for you on the outskirts of the town of Mediville, you notice something come flying out of a tree beside the road and whack him in the head. Startled, he turns to the tree and looks up into it only to cop another hit to the face. Seeing your Pokémon coming under attack from some kind of mysterious assassin, you race along the quiet dirt road when another object comes flying out of the tree. Kiba sidesteps it this time, but as you come to a skidding halt beside him to make sure he's ok, yet another missile is launched - this time at YOU. After receiving a hit from what feels like a small rock, which you soon discover are acorns, you turn to the tree, puzzled, only to find a little Pachiriusu giggling hysterically from the branches above. Seems this little one finds bombarding unsuspecting passersby with its acorns of death to be amusing...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast