Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Arcane Realm Recorded History

Default The Arcane Realm Recorded History

The FB Training Zone

Unlike other Fizzy Bubbles zones, this zone has been created for the sole purpose of introducing new members to RPing FB Style before venturing into current zones. It gives you a chance to familiarise yourselves with how we work and to experiment and expand upon your RPing skills before moving on. There are four levels of advancement to pass through before I will give you the ok to post in current zones, and those are:

Beginner:
    Learner:
    Experienced:
    Advanced:

When you have successfully replied to 5 consecutive updates at Advanced Level, you will be free to move into current FB zones.

While the updates I provide here will be far from top quality due to time restraints, they will still provide enough information for you to formulate a decent response and to RP to your highest standard. While updates won't be top-notch, your replies should be as your next rating will depend upon how you reply. If you wish to proceed to the Advanced Level in order to leave this zone behind and move into regular zones, you should be striving to give your replies everything you have as that is what is expected in all FB Zones. Please remember that while FB has Gyms, Contest Halls, Bases, the Arcade, and various other activities as well as Time Out to help pass the time between updates, our primary purpose is Role Playing and while we don't always expect lengthy replies, we do expect a reasonable degree of quality. Replies don't have to be long to be good as some people are mistakenly inclined to believe.

Rules
    - No less than four (4) lines when replying, and by four lines I mean four complete lines of text. Not three or four words before hitting the enter key and writing another three or four words. Decent and articulate sentences are a must.
    - No chat speak. No abbreviations. No icons/smilies. Type properly or I'll ignore your post.
    - Please proofread posts. It's not only a great way to check for errors, it's also an excellent chance to see if you can expand upon/improve your reply before submitting.
    - ALWAYS quote your update by using the quote button in the bottom right-hand corner of the post. If you c/p and add Quote tags, your post will be ignored. Also, don't quote the entire post, only the update that has been written for you.
    - When using attacks for battle, please state clearly what you are ordering your Pokémon to do, and order no more than three attacks (offensive or defensive) per round of battle.
    - Never take it upon yourself to encounter or capture a Pokémon. The Pokémon you encounter is entirely up to the discretion of your updator. If you've read through the Updates & Replies Thread you will find that there are several reasons for this rule being in place.
    - When in a battle situation, never, ever try to control the moves or reactions of your opponent Pokémon. It's my job to give you an adventure, it's your job to overcome any obstacles I put in your path. Be sure to give clear and precise instructions for the moves you want your Pokémon to use, but don't ever try to control the Pokémon you are battling. I'm hoping I'll never have to PM anyone about editing their reply because they've posted incorrectly. It's embarassing for you, and uncomfortable for me.
    - If your Pokémon has a nickname please don't expect me to know it straight off the bat. After a while I do become familiar with the teams of people I update but when you're new to me I'd appreciate it if you would refer to the Pokémon you have, not call them by name. For example, somebody says, "Blaze use Ember!" Ummm, who/what is Blaze? I know it's a Fire Type, but what is it? A Torchic, Charmander, Houndour??? I won't know unless you tell me.
    - I do ask that you keep a profile of your FB team in your signature which includes your Pokémon, their levels and genders. I do however understand that not everyone wants to do this so if you could, at the very least, post a link to your registration post I'd appreciate it greatly. If you do neither and I need some information about your Pokémon, there's a strong likelihood you'll be skipped.

And lastly, I'm not expecting everyone to start off perfectly here. Mistakes are expected and I'm more than happy to offer pointers/advice when asked for it, as are many FB members. I'm lenient to a point, but if you've been informed about something that has been done wrong and continue to ignore the advice given to correct it, then you will be ignored. End of story.

Now that formalities are out of the way, how about we get down to business? Below are a list of areas you may enter (only one area at a time), so all you need to do is decide where you would like to travel before making your introductory post.

The Arcane Realm

Forest of Adventure (Please reply in LimeGreen)
    According to legend, no trainer can enter this enchanted forest without an adventure befalling them.

Mediville (Please reply in LemonChiffon)
    This well-populated village and its surrounding farmlands contain many low-levelled wild Pokémon suitable for beginning trainers to practice against. Levels are only gained by Pokémon under level 10.

The Graveyard (Please reply in Silver)
    A haunting graveyard where the spirits of Pokémon have been put to rest. At night a thick fog hangs in the air while the restless spirits of those Pokémon with unfinished business rise from the grave, looking for closure that often never comes.

Desert of Illusion (Please reply in DarkOrange)
    A vast desert, filled with all kinds of Pokémon. It is rumored that two special villages can be found here, but is this fantasy or reality?

Ancient Tomb (Please reply in Gold)
    An ancient maze supposedly containing the tombs of long-departed kings which is filled with treasure and danger. You will not be able to leave until you find an escape rope and you can't bring one with you.

The Ocean of Mystery (Please reply in DeepSkyBlue)
    An ocean with many mysteries that have yet to be solved. Only those with Water Type Pokémon can travel these seas, as whenever a ship has set sail, they have never again been seen. What has happened to these ships, their crew and passengers, is anyone's guess, but few are willing to take their chances by travelling out by boat.

Silverton Ranges (Please reply in LightSteelBlue)
    A snow-capped mountain range where many wild Pokémon reside. Many old mines litter the mountainside from the days when silver was heavily mined, but due to the often below zero temperatures, they were eventually abandoned. Rumor has it however, that there are still many valuable ores hidden within the mountains.

For the first time in his life, Lee felt cold.
    Coming from a small village in the middle of a lush forest, he didn't know such things as ice, snow and mountains. And now, they were all here right before his eyes, the mountains rising in the distance like silent giants, and the ice and the snow all around them, everywhere.
    Lee swallowed, glancing once last time over his shoulder, looking back at the road he had used to travel here. He almost felt like turning back..but quickly, he faced the mountainside before him again. He was ready. Ready to embark on a new journey. Lee began to set himself in motion..
    And stopped.
    Smiling, he took a small, red and white ball from his belt, looked at it for a moment, and tossed it in the air.
    A flash of bright light could be seen, turning to the ground, where it materialised itself into a small, green, dinosaur-like creature.
    "Bulbasaur!"
    Still smiling, his trainer said "You ready, partner? From now on, we're gonna walk this road together. Let's go!"
    And so, the two began their journey, walking towards the Silverton Ranges, wondering what would await them there..

(I hope I'm doing this right.)

As Ricco walks along the path towards the oceanside, Ricco clutched his Pokeball and released his Pokemon from his red and white ball. A Bright white flash fell from the ball and formed into a blue Pokemon with Orange spikes on its cheeks, called a Mudkip.

"Kaio." Ricco said. "I know this is our first adventure, so try to be brave and give me the best you have."

Mudkip cheered in agreement.

"This is our time. Let's show the world what we got!"

Mudkip cheers in agreement again. With that, Ricco and Kaio, the Mudkip, left to the Oceanside. They felt the breeze slap against their faces as they walked down the path towards The Ocean of Mystery. Hearing all the rumors about that place, they were somewhat nervous. That, however, did not stop them from their adventure.

"This is it, from here on out, this is the adventure of a lifetime!" Ricco said.

They continued on, towards The Ocean of Mystery.

You don't want to know. Trust me. =P

Current PASBL stats: 12-5-0, 25 KO's, 73 TP. LVL 2 Trainer. B ref (Not reffing at the moment)

"I really f***ing hate you both" -Mozz (In memory of his awesomeness)

"Ok..this is it.." Zak was slightly nervous, he rarely left the comforts of home behind for long, but now he was been thrown into the deep end, the world of pokémon, with only a Bulbasaur as his 'guide'

As Zak walked slowly along the path told to walk along, he noticed a rather large sign near to the edge of the track. On the sign was a map of the surrounding areas in the Arcane Realm, but only one really caught Zak and Bulbasaur's eye, the Forest of Adventure. Zak thought this would be an appropriate place to begin as it would be a similar place to where the two had met back in the beginning.

"You ready girl?" Zak smiled down towards the pokémon at his feet, who replied with excited chirps, she too wanted to get going and find their way into adventure in the well named, Forest of Adventure.

"Of we go then.." Zak motioned for the pokémon to lead the way, as she knew more about the world than he did, and because he wasn't too good with directions as it was.
    Last edited by Pearl's Perap; 24th July 2006 at 4:38 AM.
    Subliminal rules: how to live, how to die.

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

Default Numero Uno

Forest of Adventure - Please reply in limegreen
    Pearl's Perap
    Beginning your Fizzy Bubbles journey by entering the Arcane Realm’s mysterious Forest of Adventure, you travel along the faint path with Bulbasaur by your side when after several minutes of travel you hear a loud pitched screech. Confused, you look around but see nothing, when out of nowhere an extremely irate Mankey drops to the ground before you. Beating wildly upon it’s chest before pointing accusingly at you, it then proceeds to challenge you to a battle…

Ocean of Mystery - Please reply in deepskyblue
    Jonouchi
    Heading out upon your first adventure, you soon arrive upon the seemingly endless shore of the Ocean of Mystery. The white sands of the beach stretch for miles in either direction, but oddly enough there are very few people on the beach itself, let alone in the water. Realising Mudkip is still a little too young to be Surfing you out to sea, you decide instead to take a stroll upon the beach, Kaio excitedly running back and forth and round in circles, happy to be so close to the water. A few minutes later he stops running however, staring instead at a small spot in the water. Following his gaze, you soon see what has caught his attention as you spot a Poliwag emerging from the sea. Walking straight up to Kaio, Poliwag them proceeds to spurt a Bubble of water into his face…

Silverton Ranges - Please reply in lightsteelblue
    Lee-san
    After days of trekking across the countryside, you finally reach the Arcane Realm’s Silverton Ranges. The scenic mountains spread for miles, and there is a distinct chill in the air causing you to wrap your coat a little tighter around your body. Deciding now would be a nice time to allow Bulbasaur to join you on your travels, you release him before the two of you continue to trek along the trail leading up along the mountainside. A short time later you stop when you notice something coming down the trail towards you, and after a moment recognise it to be a Nidoran♂. The little Pokémon at first appears startled to see you, and for a moment you’re convinced it’s going to turn and run, but instead it approaches, staring curiously at Bulbasaur before looking up at you then pointing toward itself and then Bulbasaur. It appears this little one is asking permission for a battle with your Pokémon. What a polite little fellow…

Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress

Lee-san
    After days of trekking across the countryside, you finally reach the Arcane Realm’s Silverton Ranges. The scenic mountains spread for miles, and there is a distinct chill in the air causing you to wrap your coat a little tighter around your body. Deciding now would be a nice time to allow Bulbasaur to join you on your travels, you release him before the two of you continue to trek along the trail leading up along the mountainside. A short time later you stop when you notice something coming down the trail towards you, and after a moment recognise it to be a Nidoran♂. The little Pokémon at first appears startled to see you, and for a moment you’re convinced it’s going to turn and run, but instead it approaches, staring curiously at Bulbasaur before looking up at you then pointing toward itself and then Bulbasaur. It appears this little one is asking permission for a battle with your Pokémon. What a polite little fellow…

After some time of hiking through the snowy mountains with Isaac, his Bulbasaur, Lee could see a little creature heading towards him on the road, quickly coming closer..after some time, he could tell it was indeed small, about the size of his Bulbasaur, but with a small horn on his forehead, big ears and of a light pink color. Lee took out his Pokedex, pointed it towards the Pokemon, and after the Dex gave its explanation about it, the young trainer was sure: he encountered a male Nidoran!
    The creature stopped in front of him, seeming to be scared at first, but then it gestured toward itself and towards Bulbasaur. Lee quickly understood: it wanted to battle!
    "Well, I'm gonna grant you this favor..you ready, partner?" he spoke. "This is our first battle, let's make it one to remember!"
    "Bulba!" The small, green Pokemon stepped in front of his trainer, facing Nidoran with a determined look on his face: it was ready to give his best.
    "Ok Isaac, start off by planting a Leech Seed on it, and then Tackle it twice!"
    Isaac nodded, having understood his trainer's orders. Lee felt his heart beating faster and faster; he totally forgot about the cold around him. This was it, his first battle..
    Last edited by Lee-san; 25th July 2006 at 9:38 PM.

Jonouchi
    Heading out upon your first adventure, you soon arrive upon the seemingly endless shore of the Ocean of Mystery. The white sands of the beach stretch for miles in either direction, but oddly enough there are very few people on the beach itself, let alone in the water. Realising Mudkip is still a little too young to be Surfing you out to sea, you decide instead to take a stroll upon the beach, Kaio excitedly running back and forth and round in circles, happy to be so close to the water. A few minutes later he stops running however, staring instead at a small spot in the water. Following his gaze, you soon see what has caught his attention as you spot a Poliwag emerging from the sea. Walking straight up to Kaio, Poliwag them proceeds to spurt a Bubble of water into his face…
    Ricco saw the Poliwag shoot at his Pokemon with a Bubble attack, for no reason. He could see that this Poliwag was a nasty one. Ricco wasn't going to let his Mudkip take a beating like that.

"Come on, are you going to let that thing beat you?" Ricco yelled.

Mudkip shook itself off and readied itself for battle, waiting for Ricco's command.

"I don't care what your deal is, don't attack my Pokemon like that!" Ricco warned the Poliwag. "Let's go, Kaio! Growl at it to try and make it nervous. Then beat that Poliwag with two Tackles!"

Realizing that there wasn't much that he could do, this was all he had to order. Now he just hoped for the best.

Current PASBL stats: 12-5-0, 25 KO's, 73 TP. LVL 2 Trainer. B ref (Not reffing at the moment)

Pearl's Perap
    Beginning your Fizzy Bubbles journey by entering the Arcane Realm’s mysterious Forest of Adventure, you travel along the faint path with Bulbasaur by your side when after several minutes of travel you hear a loud pitched screech. Confused, you look around but see nothing, when out of nowhere an extremely irate Mankey drops to the ground before you. Beating wildly upon it’s chest before pointing accusingly at you, it then proceeds to challenge you to a battle…
    "Woah..calm down little guy!" Zak laughed slightly, he did not really know what he was letting himself in for. Upon thinking on the situation, he thought that calling a tough pokémon like Mankey 'little guy' was a rather embarassing thing to be doing.

"So you want a battle?" Zak smirked towards the Bulbasaur, showing no fear as he stepped forward, Kerry following close by, she was a little nervous.

"Kerry, let's not just leap into an attack, let the Mankey come to us..if it does, try and attempt a tackle upon it." Zak winked at the Bulbasaur at his feet, he didn't want her running in and being beaten up, he would rather wait and see how it progressed.

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

"Well Wind, we're here. I love the desert, you know why?" Dragon Eleven asked his Pidgey. Wind gave an inquistive look. Dragon answered, "It's because of all the ledgends! I'm a sucker for these kinds of things! There are suposed to be two lost towns in this place, and I'm going to find them, with your help. And maybe the help of a native pokemon as a guide. It's probably buried by now, but can you check from the skies?"

Wind nodded and flew up 1000 Feet, to search for the towns. While Wind searched, he took out a book, from his backpack titled "Myths and Ledgends of Fizzytopia and The Arcaine Realm." He had bookmarked a page titled "Lost Towns of the Desert of Illusion" and below that it said thus:
    Last edited by Dragon 11; 27th July 2006 at 12:27 AM.
    PASBL
    1-2-0 KO's-0
    Level 1 (TP:5)

FB PC
    FB Dream Team

Fizzy Bubbles

Pearl's Perap
    Wisely deciding to allow Mankey the first move in what is inevitably shaping up to be Kerry’s first battle, you take a step closer to the little Pig Monkey, far from afraid of its threatening bravado act. Kerry stays close to your side, and though rather nervous, doesn’t take her eyes off her opponent for one moment. Listening to your commands, she obediently stands her ground while Mankey’s attention diverts toward her. It then gives you a rather wicked grin, misinterpreting Kerry’s nervousness for weakness which turns out to be a stupid choice on Mankeys behalf. Returning its gaze to Kerry, it immediately moves in and lifts its arm, ready to swipe down and Scratch Kerry, only to be met with a rather powerful Tackle to the gut. Mankey drops to the ground, shocked and winded, while Kerry looks up at you with a twinkle in her eye as though to ask, “Did I do good?”

Desert of Illusion - Please reply in darkorange

Dragon11
    More interested in the mysterious towns that are supposed to reside somewhere upon the vast plains of the Desert of Illusion than in the actual desert itself, you waste no time in sending Pidgey out to scan the area from the sky, assuming there is a much better chance of finding something from an aerial point of view than from simply wandering in a random direction. While Wind obediently soars into the air in search of anything that may give some clue as to which direction you should head, you decide to take a rest and read your book. You don’t get very far however, when you hear a distressed squawk which you recognise as coming from Wind. Immediately diverting your attention to the sky, you’re shocked to discover that Wind has come under attack by a very territorial and rather vicious looking Spearow…

Jonouchi
    Far from pleased with Poliwag’s rather rude introduction, you immediately order Kaio to attack. You can hear a low warning Growl issuing from his throat as he stares threatening at the little tadpole Pokémon, but Poliwag appears far from dazed until the Growl becomes louder and far more threating. Poliwag takes a step back, as though second guessing its decision to pick a fight, but then seems to shrug off its hesitation as it spurts yet another Bubble attack into Kaio’s face. Quite annoyed now, Kaio rushes for Poliwag before Tackling it in the stomach. Poliwag tumbles backward to land on its rear in the sand and, watching while Kaio runs for him again, spits out another Bubble, this time into the sand at Kaio’s feet before Poliwag rolls itself out of the way as Kaio hits the wet patch and skids, tumbling head over heels straight into the water. Poliwag appears extremely amused by this, standing at the waters edge, clutching its stomach as it is overcome with an attack of the giggles…

Lee-san
    The bitter cold mountain air is soon forgotten as the excitement at the prospect of your first battle takes over. Isaac nods, understanding your instructions, before turning to Nidoran and preparing himself for his first fight. Isaac begins by firing off a small seed which attaches itself to Nidoran before sprouting vines which surround the little poison pin Pokémon while Nidoran responds by Leering threateningly at Isaac. Isaac, unable to move, is helpless to evade Nidoran’s next attack as it charges forward and Pecks him lightly with its little horn. Now free to move, Isaac retaliates with a Tackle, both Pokémon taking a little tumble on the gravelly mountain trail. Nidoran Pecks Isaac again, but its attacks are doing little damage, and so Isaac responds with yet another Tackle. Nidoran stands his ground however, squaring off against Isaac as he readies himself for another round of battle. The Leech Seed appears to be sapping a little of his energy, but not enough to worry about at this point…

Lee-san
    The bitter cold mountain air is soon forgotten as the excitement at the prospect of your first battle takes over. Isaac nods, understanding your instructions, before turning to Nidoran and preparing himself for his first fight. Isaac begins by firing off a small seed which attaches itself to Nidoran before sprouting vines which surround the little poison pin Pokémon while Nidoran responds by Leering threateningly at Isaac. Isaac, unable to move, is helpless to evade Nidoran’s next attack as it charges forward and Pecks him lightly with its little horn. Now free to move, Isaac retaliates with a Tackle, both Pokémon taking a little tumble on the gravelly mountain trail. Nidoran Pecks Isaac again, but its attacks are doing little damage, and so Isaac responds with yet another Tackle. Nidoran stands his ground however, squaring off against Isaac as he readies himself for another round of battle. The Leech Seed appears to be sapping a little of his energy, but not enough to worry about at this point…

Lee couldn't help but smile: he was having his first Pokemon battle in this awesome scenery, and what was best: it was going well!
    The trainer watched closely as his Bulbasaur executed his battle orders, fighting fiercely against his small, but no less fierce opponent. A little too fierce..
    "Okay buddy, here's what I want you to do next: Let out your most fearsome Growl to intimidate that little bugger, then continue to Tackle it!" he said.
    Lee clutched his fists as he continued to watch the battle, excited to see what happened next, as he heard a noise coming from near his feet. He looked down and saw that a couple of small stones loosened themselves and began rolling down the side of the mountain he was currently on. Lee could hear the noise the stones made when rolling down for quite some time afterwards..
    "Oh, and be careful and try to not get close to the edge of the road, it's going steep downhill there!" the trainer shouted, concerned for the safety of his Bulbasaur and of the Nidoran..

A young lad called Weebos enters the Arcane realm with his faithful female chikorita, Bud, at his side. " A brand new beginning Bud, just you, me, and wherever the winds of fortune send us," he says to his green companion, " But, where exactly are they taking us?" While he stares into the sky pondering this, a chill wind blows in from the graveyard, as if daring those brave enough to enter. Weebos shivers as he turns into the wind, staring hard at the graveyard. " It looks like our path has been chosen, eh Bud?" he comments as he makes his way to the graveyard, Bud in tow, shaking her head.
    PASBL
    Fighting Gym Leader
    TYRANIDOS KICKS ARCEUS
    Statistics and squad may not be up to date.
    Trainer Level 4 - KOs:104 TP:237.5 SP:15.5 C+ Referee
    38 - 21 - 13

Dragon11
    More interested in the mysterious towns that are supposed to reside somewhere upon the vast plains of the Desert of Illusion than in the actual desert itself, you waste no time in sending Pidgey out to scan the area from the sky, assuming there is a much better chance of finding something from an aerial point of view than from simply wandering in a random direction. While Wind obediently soars into the air in search of anything that may give some clue as to which direction you should head, you decide to take a rest and read your book. You don’t get very far however, when you hear a distressed squawk which you recognise as coming from Wind. Immediately diverting your attention to the sky, you’re shocked to discover that Wind has come under attack by a very territorial and rather vicious looking Spearow…
    Dragon couldn't believe himself. He had been so busy reading his book to pay attention to his Pidgey! He could hardly see Wind, or the Spearow as they flew thousands of feet in the air clawing and tackleing each other. They were both hurt badly. Then, to make matters worse, Dragon saw a huge sandstorm coming quickly from the north, near to center of the desert. The sandstorm was going to hit the two birds in about two minutes! But, Dragon thought optimisticaly to himself, if they could get through the sandstorm, it might uncover the towns, if they were covered in sand as his book suggested. But back to the more pressing matters, the sandstorm reached up a mile in the sky with sand, higher than Wind, or the Spearow, could fly. He needed to get both of them covered soon, but, unfortunately the Spearow wouldn't go down without a fight. After a minute of running, sweating, and thinking he had finally reached the spot below the two battling birds and he thought up a plan. He didn't know if they had enough time for it to work, but it was worth a try.

"Wind, tackle him with all you got, make sure it's out cold then bring in down hard with an other tackle! Then come down! Quickly!" Dragon yelled, as loud as he could, though it would only be a wisper up thousands of feet. He hoped Wind heard, because there was only about fourty-five seconds left before the sandstorm hit. And time was running out, as the sandstorm was only a mile away, and Dragon, Wind, and the Spearow were right in its path! Would Wind even have enough time to do the plan and plumet, too? What an eventful ten minutes this turned out to be!
    PASBL
    1-2-0 KO's-0

FB PC
    FB Dream Team

Fizzy Bubbles

Pearl's Perap
    Wisely deciding to allow Mankey the first move in what is inevitably shaping up to be Kerry’s first battle, you take a step closer to the little Pig Monkey, far from afraid of its threatening bravado act. Kerry stays close to your side, and though rather nervous, doesn’t take her eyes off her opponent for one moment. Listening to your commands, she obediently stands her ground while Mankey’s attention diverts toward her. It then gives you a rather wicked grin, misinterpreting Kerry’s nervousness for weakness which turns out to be a stupid choice on Mankeys behalf. Returning its gaze to Kerry, it immediately moves in and lifts its arm, ready to swipe down and Scratch Kerry, only to be met with a rather powerful Tackle to the gut. Mankey drops to the ground, shocked and winded, while Kerry looks up at you with a twinkle in her eye as though to ask, “Did I do good?”
    "Go you!" Zak cheered at Kerry throwing his arms in the air to support the tiny pokémon at the time she need support the most.

"Now that Mankey knows what we're made of, let's make a move, try another tackle..NOW!" Zak uttered the command and swung his arms down, pointing one straight at the pig monkey, he knew his Bulbasaur had the capabilities to take such a pokémon down and he believed in her.

As Zak stepped back from the match, he smiled to himself, proud of his partner and her hidden power. As he did so, Zak began to look down at his belt where five pokéballs were clipped neatly, wondering wether he was best to wait or throw one at the Mankey soon.

"Kerry, keep on your toes." Zak called out a few more encouraging words, his partner was doing great already but if she knew she had somebody supporting her, and somebody to do proud, she could win for him and they could advance.
    Last edited by Pearl's Perap; 28th July 2006 at 12:24 AM.

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

Jonouchi
    Far from pleased with Poliwag’s rather rude introduction, you immediately order Kaio to attack. You can hear a low warning Growl issuing from his throat as he stares threatening at the little tadpole Pokémon, but Poliwag appears far from dazed until the Growl becomes louder and far more threating. Poliwag takes a step back, as though second guessing its decision to pick a fight, but then seems to shrug off its hesitation as it spurts yet another Bubble attack into Kaio’s face. Quite annoyed now, Kaio rushes for Poliwag before Tackling it in the stomach. Poliwag tumbles backward to land on its rear in the sand and, watching while Kaio runs for him again, spits out another Bubble, this time into the sand at Kaio’s feet before Poliwag rolls itself out of the way as Kaio hits the wet patch and skids, tumbling head over heels straight into the water. Poliwag appears extremely amused by this, standing at the waters edge, clutching its stomach as it is overcome with an attack of the giggles…
    After his previous attempt to get rid of the enemy, Ricco's became more annoyed with that Poliwag. Especially when it dodged to have Mudkip fall into the water, and giggling at him in the process. Ricco planned his next attack. He didn't want to lose his first battle on his new adventure.

'That Poliwag's more annoying than I thought.' Ricco thought to himself. Ricco didn't want Mudkip to take a beating like that. He figured he can try again and this time, he could get the advantage. He wasn't going to surrender yet.

"Alright, lets try this again." Ricco said. Thinking carefully about what he should do, he decides to play it safe and dodge the attacks instead of going into close combat.

"Alright Kaio, let's try this now." He said. "Try another Tackle attack." He didn't want to screw up his battle, he thought about this carefully and decided to go with it.

"While doing that, dodge any Bubble attacks thrown at you. Then suprise it with another Tackle."

Ricco wasn't going to let that Poliwag beat him. He tried to stay calm and focus on the match at hand, not to get distracted by anything else.

Pearl's Perap
    Pleased as punch after seeing your reaction to her performance against Mankey, Kerry puffs her chest out with pride before following through with her next order. With Mankey still surprised after being caught off guard, Kerry manages to successfully land another full throttle Tackle while Mankey is climbing back to its feet, causing it tumble to the ground once again. It is then that you hear wild screeching from above and look to see the branches overhead lined with what appears to be hundreds more Mankey who are watching the battle unfold with a great deal of excitement. At first you’re terrified upon seeing so many, worried about what will happen to both you and Kerry should she win this battle, but soon realise they are no threat to you as they actually appear to be rooting for Kerry. Not quite sure what to make of this, you return your attention to the battle just in time to see Mankey Scratch Kerry across the cheek…

The Graveyard - Please reply in silver

Weebos
    The sun is setting as you and your faithful Chikorita enter the sombre grounds of the graveyard situated on the outskirts of the town of Mediville. All is quiet, and though the weather has cooled a little there is no obvious reason for the chill you feel run up your spine as your gaze falls upon row after row of gravestones before you. Bud isn’t looking very enthusiastic about your choice of locations to explore when there are so many more interesting areas out there, but follows along anyway, shaking her head though whether this is due to disapproval or resignation, it’s not quite clear. Beautiful shades of pink, yellow and orange color the sky as day slowly turns to night, but you’re suddenly distracted when Bud releases a startled cry after a little Natu hops out from behind one of the gravestones and begins madly pecking away at her…

Dragon11
    Please reply to your last update again. Your current reply is a blatant case of self updating and cannot be accepted. You may in no way, shape or form take control of anything outside of the actions of yourself or your own Pokémon. No sandstorms that have not been mentioned by your updator and no comments on the condition of either Pokémon. That’s my job. Your job is to respond as best you can to any obstacles I put in your path. Please be sure to read the rules as listed in the Arcane Realm’s introductory post, and to see here for a further explanation on how to reply appropriately to an update.

Jonouchi
    Infuriated with Poliwags obvious amusement over Kaio’s tumble into the water, you’re not about to let it get away with this and think as quickly as you can on how to get around its dirty little tricks. Coming up with what you believe to be a viable plan, you relay your instructions to Mudkip who nods his understanding before trotting out of the water, shaking himself off and staring angrily at Poliwag who is doubled over in stitches. Taking this opportunity to make his first move, Kaio dashes across the sand, prepared to whack Poliwag with a full strength Tackle, when Poliwag spits out another Bubble. Kaio is ready this time however, and dodges the attack, hopping to the right as the Bubble washes past him then hopping back onto his original path to land a powerful Tackle to Poliwag’s gut. Poliwag is sent reeling backward, it’s little round body spinning out of control across the sand before it skids to a stop and regains its feet, turning and staring at Kaio with a look of combined surprise and fury. Looks like Poliwag isn’t finding this amusing anymore as it stomps angrily back across the sand preparing to retaliate. As soon as Poliwag is within range, it fires off another Bubble attack which Kaio once again dodges before zipping in to attack again. Poliwag unleashes another stream of Bubbles, some of them hitting Kaio this time, popping as they hit him though not causing a great deal of damage while Kaoi keeps on pushing forward, leaping at Poliwag and Tackling it to the ground. Both Pokémon roll in the sand which makes it look almost like they’re wrestling, before both jump to the feet and stare one another down. Poliwag has taken a bit of a beating this time around and is definitely no longer finding anything funny about this battle, while Kaio is looking ready and willing to put this little tadpole in its place…

Lee-san
    Both Pokémon are doing rather well at the moment, and Nidoran appears to be tougher than you had first thought. This doesn’t stop you from wanting to give this battle everything you have however, and so instruct Isaac on what to do next. Isaac promptly Growls rather loudly, the threatening tone to it causing Nidoran to worry a little, the confident expression on its little face wavering slightly as it moves in to Peck Isaac again. The Leech Seed is also effecting Nidoran somewhat, his health draining slightly and causing it to look a little tired as Isaac rushes forward for another Tackle which knocks Nidoran off its feet causing it to skid along the gravel on the mountain path. It soon regains its footing though, Leering angrily at Isaac before rushing in to Peck him. Nidoran is looking a little wobbly on his feet, and is looking rather tired, giving Isaac a little more confidence as this battle moves into round three…

Lee-san
    Both Pokémon are doing rather well at the moment, and Nidoran appears to be tougher than you had first thought. This doesn’t stop you from wanting to give this battle everything you have however, and so instruct Isaac on what to do next. Isaac promptly Growls rather loudly, the threatening tone to it causing Nidoran to worry a little, the confident expression on its little face wavering slightly as it moves in to Peck Isaac again. The Leech Seed is also effecting Nidoran somewhat, his health draining slightly and causing it to look a little tired as Isaac rushes forward for another Tackle which knocks Nidoran off its feet causing it to skid along the gravel on the mountain path. It soon regains its footing though, Leering angrily at Isaac before rushing in to Peck him. Nidoran is looking a little wobbly on his feet, and is looking rather tired, giving Isaac a little more confidence as this battle moves into round three…

Standing on the sidelines as the battle went on and Nidoran and Bulbasaur exchanged blows, Lee noticed two things: One, that small Nidoran was indeed a much tougher foe than he assumed. Looks like Nidoran showed his polite behaviour only outside of battle..he was giving Lee's Bulbasaur a hard time..but also, the poison pin Pokemon began to look more and more exhausted, breathing heavily, and obviously hurt from Isaac's Tackles and the draining from the Leech Seed..quickly thinking, Lee decided to take this opportunity..

"Ok buddy, this match is soon over! Dodge that incoming Peck attack, then Tackle it head-on again, afterwards go in for another Tackle! Fight one more time!"

"Bul Bulbasaur!" the small dino-like Pokemon said, facing the other Pokemon and looking straight into its eyes, again ready to give his best for his trainer.

"And then.."

Lee placed his hand on his belt, quickly unclipping one of the small, red-and-white colored balls on it. Nervously playing around with it, twirling it around in his hands, the trainer got ready to throw the Pokeball as soon as his Bulbasaur executed his orders..hoping for the best, he crossed his fingers.

"Good luck buddy.."
    Last edited by Lee-san; 8th August 2006 at 12:05 PM.

[The Graveyard - Please reply in silver

Weebos
    The sun is setting as you and your faithful Chikorita enter the sombre grounds of the graveyard situated on the outskirts of the town of Mediville. All is quiet, and though the weather has cooled a little there is no obvious reason for the chill you feel run up your spine as your gaze falls upon row after row of gravestones before you. Bud isn’t looking very enthusiastic about your choice of locations to explore when there are so many more interesting areas out there, but follows along anyway, shaking her head though whether this is due to disapproval or resignation, it’s not quite clear. Beautiful shades of pink, yellow and orange color the sky as day slowly turns to night, but you’re suddenly distracted when Bud releases a startled cry after a little Natu hops out from behind one of the gravestones and begins madly pecking away at her…
    As Weebos entered the graveyard, he couldn't help but feeling uneasy. As he looked around at all of the grave markers he shivered for reasons he could not define, which frightened him. He looked down at Bud, she hadn't noticed her surroundings yet because she was still going on about all of the better places they could have gone. Now it was his turn to shake his head at his companion as he turned toward the sky. He became lost in thought as he watched the sun set over the tombstones in an explosion of color, which made the scene a grotesque combination of beauty and death. His musings came to an abrupt end when Bud’s piercing cry reached his ears. He whipped around to find Bud under assault by a ferocious Natu. It was then that he once again became lost in thought as he pondered how a Natu could conceivably be ferocious, but he was quickly brought back to reality by yet another yell from Bud. He looked toward his green companion, “Don’t you worry Bud, we can take this little pipsqueak, let out all of your ferocity in a double tackle!” As Bud hopped to his orders, Weebos was filled with a rush of excitement. This was he and Bud’s very first battle, and there was no way he was going to lose.

Jonouchi
    Infuriated with Poliwags obvious amusement over Kaio’s tumble into the water, you’re not about to let it get away with this and think as quickly as you can on how to get around its dirty little tricks. Coming up with what you believe to be a viable plan, you relay your instructions to Mudkip who nods his understanding before trotting out of the water, shaking himself off and staring angrily at Poliwag who is doubled over in stitches. Taking this opportunity to make his first move, Kaio dashes across the sand, prepared to whack Poliwag with a full strength Tackle, when Poliwag spits out another Bubble. Kaio is ready this time however, and dodges the attack, hopping to the right as the Bubble washes past him then hopping back onto his original path to land a powerful Tackle to Poliwag’s gut. Poliwag is sent reeling backward, it’s little round body spinning out of control across the sand before it skids to a stop and regains its feet, turning and staring at Kaio with a look of combined surprise and fury. Looks like Poliwag isn’t finding this amusing anymore as it stomps angrily back across the sand preparing to retaliate. As soon as Poliwag is within range, it fires off another Bubble attack which Kaio once again dodges before zipping in to attack again. Poliwag unleashes another stream of Bubbles, some of them hitting Kaio this time, popping as they hit him though not causing a great deal of damage while Kaoi keeps on pushing forward, leaping at Poliwag and Tackling it to the ground. Both Pokémon roll in the sand which makes it look almost like they’re wrestling, before both jump to the feet and stare one another down. Poliwag has taken a bit of a beating this time around and is definitely no longer finding anything funny about this battle, while Kaio is looking ready and willing to put this little tadpole in its place…
    Ricco watched the battle, as his Mudkip knocked his foe down to the ground. He got a little excited that the odds are in his favor now, but felt kind of bad for him. He felt like HE was the bully now. He decided to make a little deal with the Poliwag.

"Kaio." Ricco began. "I want you to growl at him one more time to scare him off. If he resists your growl, try another Tackle. Be sure to dodge the Bubble attacks again."

He decided that this was a good time to try and spare the poor Poliwag, he didn't want to be the bully anymore. He'd rather help, than hurt at this point.

"Poliwag." He began. "I really don't mean to hurt you, but I'm willing to give you one last chance to flee. If not, then I'll continue this battle."

Ricco didn't want to harm the Pokemon the way it was battling, but at this rate, it felt like he doing the same thing he did to Kaio. Attacking him for no reason. He felt that it was too late to make this deal, since he attacked him twice. He decided that he would just wait to see what would happen.

"Well, are you going to run?" Ricco said. "I'm giving you one last chance."

He awaited the response from the Poliwag before his Mudkip attacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Hells Empress View Post

Pearl's Perap
    Pleased as punch after seeing your reaction to her performance against Mankey, Kerry puffs her chest out with pride before following through with her next order. With Mankey still surprised after being caught off guard, Kerry manages to successfully land another full throttle Tackle while Mankey is climbing back to its feet, causing it tumble to the ground once again. It is then that you hear wild screeching from above and look to see the branches overhead lined with what appears to be hundreds more Mankey who are watching the battle unfold with a great deal of excitement. At first you’re terrified upon seeing so many, worried about what will happen to both you and Kerry should she win this battle, but soon realise they are no threat to you as they actually appear to be rooting for Kerry. Not quite sure what to make of this, you return your attention to the battle just in time to see Mankey Scratch Kerry across the cheek…
    "Strange of them to be on our side.." Zak murmured under his breath, still watching in awe as the pig monkeys watched, dotted around the trees above.

"Okay Kerry, don't let that scratch attack deter you girl, get back into gear with a tackle to the Mankey's underside!" Zak called out, reverting his attention back to the battle once again, where the pig monkey had clawed at Kerry's face.

"Bulba.." Kerry leapt into a fighting stance and began to get ready to attack the Mankey once more.

"You're doing really well girl, considering this is your first battle and everything. I'm proud of you.." Zak knew that the compliments he had given before we are a good confidence booster, so he tried some more.

Tweaking the minimized pokéballs on his belt, Zak unclipped one, ready to throw at the Mankey once the match had been decided.

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

Maverick unclipped the single red-and-white ball off his belt and flung it into the air releasing a small echinda Pokemon in a flash of white light. The small Pokemon ran up its trainer's arm, settled on his shoulder, and stared at the breathtaking sight before them. It was a monolithic forest, lush green fauna everywhere with sunlight shimmering through the treetops.

Then, turning to the Cyndaquil on his shoulder, Maverick asked, "The Forest of Adventure huh? What do you think Seraphim?"

The small Pokemon looked as though it was considering something for a few moments and then nodded its head, letting out a small squeak, "Cynda, Cyndaquil!"

"Okay. It's decided then," Maverick, with Seraphim on his shoulder, continued on towards adventure...
    ~Divine Casualties Vol. 1: Aphotic Dawn~
    Silly little mortal. You think because you've lived more than one lifetime you can sway the Creator's will? Do not overstep your bounds. You lower beings are nothing more than tools.

Dragon11
    Dragon put the blue hard-back book in his backpack, looked up, and gave Wind a broad grin. "You aren't going to get beat by that little Spearow, are you? Bring the battle down where I can see it! Then tackle it into the ground, if it doesn't work, try again!" he shouted to his small bird starter pokemon. He got up off the dessert sand and brushed off his black jeans. He stared at two dots in the cloudless skies as a breeze blew past him. He was surprised at the early battle of the birds, but he liked pokemon battles, especially aerial ones!
    Last edited by Dragon 11; 9th August 2006 at 2:29 AM.
    PASBL
    1-2-0 KO's-0

FB PC
    FB Dream Team

Fizzy Bubbles

Pearl's Perap
    Still puzzled by the reaction of the onlooking Mankeys, right now you’re more interested in what’s happening on the ground than in the wild screeching overhead. Returning your focus to the battle, you praise Kerry for her efforts, making the little Bulbasaur prouder than ever and determined to do her best for you. Though that scratch to the face had caused Kerry some discomfort, she isn’t about to give in yet and launches herself at the pig monkey for a full throttle Tackle, ramming it in the gut and winding it. Mankey retaliates with another Scratch, but this one isn’t quite as powerful as the last, being more of a reflex action than an actual attack as it struggles to regain its breath…

Kyuubii
    Entering the mystical forest wonderland of the legendary Forest of Adventure with Seraphim hitching a ride on your shoulder, you wander along for several minutes taking in the beauty of your surroundings. This forest has a special aura about it, a distinct feeling of something ancient which makes your journey that much more special as you wonder what mysteries and adventures it has to offer. After several minutes you stop when you hear the faint sound of what you think is crying, and curious to know what there is to be upset about in such beautiful surroundings, you follow the sound to find a little Wurmple huddling over the body of a dead Beautifly. The Beautifly is obviously this little ones mother, and you can’t help but feel pity for the poor orphaned bug, but before you have a chance to think about it, let alone react in any way, you hear a low rumble and turn to see a Poochyena standing by a nearby tree, growling a warning. It’s obvious this little pup is the one responsible for Beautifly’s untimely demise, and it apparently doesn’t want you around to stop it from finishing off Wurmple as well…

The Graveyard - Please reply in silver

Weebos
    Startled from your thoughts by Bud’s cry, you find the rather comic site of a ferocious Natu to be more puzzling than anything else, but it doesn’t take you long to react to the situation. Relaying your instructions to your little Chikorita, she soon recovers from the initial shock of the surprise attack and throws all of her body weight into a Tackle which sends Natu reeling backward to smack into the gravestone from which it had first appeared. Natu appears horrified by this turn of events, though it’s quite clear its distress isn’t caused by Bud’s attack, but from the fact it had crashed into the tombstone. With a distressed squawk it scrambles to get off the grave as quickly as possible before turning an enraged glare upon Bud and hopping toward her for yet another frenzied Peck attack. Bud is ready this time however and manages to Tackle the tiny bird head on, causing it to drop to the ground like a brick. Natu is enraged by this time, recovering its feet once more and launching itself at Bud to peck her right between the eyes. Looks like you have one spirited little birdie on your hands here…

Dragon11
    Calling for Wind to bring the battle closer, he quickly obeys your orders, taking a dive and darting for the ground with Spearow close on his tail, pulling up at the last minute to come zooming past you at waist level. Spearow completely ignores you, more focused upon Wind who arcs up and around, performing a kind or aerial somersault before crashing into Spearow’s back with a powerful Tackle. Spearow drops like a brick, crashing into the ground with an almighty thud before picking itself up and zooming straight toward Wind to Peck him hard in the belly. The two are then locked in a midair battle of wills, flapping their wings wildly in one another’s faces to try and blind the other before Wind lowers his head and rams into Spearow with another Tackle then darting around behind it to give himself a chance to regain his breath. This has certainly turned into an ugly fight, though a rather interesting one. Both Pokémon have taken some damage, but Wind has the advantage for the time being…

Jonouchi
    Not quite sure you really want to continue this battle, you decide to bargain with Poliwag, but not before relaying attack orders to Kaio just in case. Surprisingly Poliwag takes a moment to hear you out, realising you’re not meaning to be rough, before giving you a friendly smile. It appears your gesture to back down has earned you a little respect in it’s mind, but it shakes it head and points at Kaio to relay the message it wants to finish this fight. It seems that what had initially started out as a practical joke has now turned into a challenge for Poliwag and it wants to prove itself so it returns its attention to Kaio, ready and willing to take this battle to the next stage. Kaio Growls at Poliwag, warning the little tadpole this isn’t going to be an easy fight, and although now taking this battle seriously, Poliwag hesitates a moment before unleashing more Bubbles upon the little Mudkip. The bubbles burst on impact with Kaio’s skin, but he charges through them anyway, Tackling Poliwag once more. The two roll in the sand before regaining their feet, staring one another down. Poliwag is breathing rather heavily now, appearing rather tired, so who knows how much more it can take…

Lee-san
    Mulling over the situation, you soon decide on the best course of action. Nidoran is indeed putting up quite a fight, and rather than drag this out for too much longer, you may as well take advantage of its weariness and bring this battle to a close. Instructing Isaac, you reach for an empty Pokéball, ready to throw it as soon as Isaac carries out his orders. Nidoran can sense what is coming, Leering Isaac down before he has a chance to move, then rushing in to Peck the little Bulbasaur. Not to be deterred, Isaac makes his move a moment later, putting all of his energy into one powerful Tackle, knocking Nidoran’s feet out from under him and sending the little poison pin Pokémon flying. The poor little bugger skids to a halt on the gravel, extraordinarily wobbly on its feet now and with a very nasty graze along the right side of its body, but at that moment you toss your Pokéball, watching with baited breath as the capture beam shoots out to envelop Nidoran before falling to the ground. Nidoran is still putting up a struggle, the Pokéball rocking wildly on the ground for what seems an interminably long time before finally locking with a “ping!” Congratulations, you’ve just captured a Lv.5 male Nidoran!

Rather pleased with yourself, and very happy with Isaac, the two of you soon continue along the path you were following when you come across the entrance to what looks to be an old abandoned mine shaft. Though the air out here is chilly, the tunnel walls and floor appear to be coated in a thin layer of ice making it rather obvious that if you decide to enter this will not only lead to a very chilling journey, but a rather dangerous one. Glancing at the path ahead before returning your gaze to the tunnel entrance, you ponder over which path to take…

For some reason my little stars aren't showing up (::sadface:: ), but here are the current stats:

Pearl's Perap: 3
    Kyuubii: 1
    Weebos: 2
    Dragon11: 2
    Jonouchi: 2
    Lee-san: 3

Lee-san
    Mulling over the situation, you soon decide on the best course of action. Nidoran is indeed putting up quite a fight, and rather than drag this out for too much longer, you may as well take advantage of its weariness and bring this battle to a close. Instructing Isaac, you reach for an empty Pokéball, ready to throw it as soon as Isaac carries out his orders. Nidoran can sense what is coming, Leering Isaac down before he has a chance to move, then rushing in to Peck the little Bulbasaur. Not to be deterred, Isaac makes his move a moment later, putting all of his energy into one powerful Tackle, knocking Nidoran’s feet out from under him and sending the little poison pin Pokémon flying. The poor little bugger skids to a halt on the gravel, extraordinarily wobbly on its feet now and with a very nasty graze along the right side of its body, but at that moment you toss your Pokéball, watching with baited breath as the capture beam shoots out to envelop Nidoran before falling to the ground. Nidoran is still putting up a struggle, the Pokéball rocking wildly on the ground for what seems an interminably long time before finally locking with a “ping!” Congratulations, you’ve just captured a Lv.5 male Nidoran!

Rather pleased with yourself, and very happy with Isaac, the two of you soon continue along the path you were following when you come across the entrance to what looks to be an old abandoned mine shaft. Though the air out here is chilly, the tunnel walls and floor appear to be coated in a thin layer of ice making it rather obvious that if you decide to enter this will not only lead to a very chilling journey, but a rather dangerous one. Glancing at the path ahead before returning your gaze to the tunnel entrance, you ponder over which path to take…

Time seemed to stop for a few moments as Lee watched the Pokeball rumble on the ground; even now the little Pokemon is putting up quite a fight. But finally, the Pokeball locked in, and with a sigh of relief, Lee rushed over to it to pick it up. Grinning while staring at it, he soon realised that he just took a big step forward on his long journey as a Pokemon Trainer..
    Snapping out of his thoughts, he looked out around nervously, but of course noone was there, so..
    "Wooooohooooo I captured a Nidoran!!" Lee cheered while jumping in the air and doing a victory pose.
    "Anyway..time to head on..you did very well, I'm extremely proud of you, partner!" Lee said as he turned to his Bulbasaur.
    "Bulbaaa!" it said, seeming just as happy as his trainer, having helped him on his first capture.
    "Ok buddy, return to your ball, you take a nice long rest now." Lee said as the flash of light enveloped Isaac. Afterwards, he put both Pokeballs at his belt and continued his journey through the Silverton Ranges.

After a while, he came to what seemed to be the entrance to a very dark, very cold and very dangerous and..quite abandoned mine. Peering inside, he could see the cave was covered in ice all over. Freezing, Lee almost turned back to continue walking outside, but stopped right again, his curiosity being victorious.
    "Hey, I'm here for adventures, aren't I? And this old forgotten mine looks like the best place to get into some..and maybe even get rare treasures and Pokemon, heh. Alright then, the show must go on.."
    After wondering for a moment who he was talking to the whole time, Lee took out his flashlight, parka, scarf and gloves from his backpack, turned the flashlight on to light the cave, put the extra cloth items on tightly and started exploring the mine, trying to have some warm thoughts to keep the cold away..
    Last edited by Lee-san; 27th August 2006 at 6:33 PM.

Jonouchi
    Not quite sure you really want to continue this battle, you decide to bargain with Poliwag, but not before relaying attack orders to Kaio just in case. Surprisingly Poliwag takes a moment to hear you out, realising you’re not meaning to be rough, before giving you a friendly smile. It appears your gesture to back down has earned you a little respect in it’s mind, but it shakes it head and points at Kaio to relay the message it wants to finish this fight. It seems that what had initially started out as a practical joke has now turned into a challenge for Poliwag and it wants to prove itself so it returns its attention to Kaio, ready and willing to take this battle to the next stage. Kaio Growls at Poliwag, warning the little tadpole this isn’t going to be an easy fight, and although now taking this battle seriously, Poliwag hesitates a moment before unleashing more Bubbles upon the little Mudkip. The bubbles burst on impact with Kaio’s skin, but he charges through them anyway, Tackling Poliwag once more. The two roll in the sand before regaining their feet, staring one another down. Poliwag is breathing rather heavily now, appearing rather tired, so who knows how much more it can take…
    Ricco remembered the gesture he gave to Kaio a few moments earlier. Ricco knew in his mind that he was right about Poliwag not giving up at this point. He smiled with confidence, and decided that he was ready to end this battle with a few more attacks. He decided on something else, and took a Fast Ball from his belt. Ricco enlarged the ball to it's full form and clutched it tightly in his hands.

"Kaio, this is it!" He said. "Let's end this fast!"

Mudkip knew he was right as well and prepared himself against Poliwag.

"Poliwag, I warned you that if you didn't leave, you would lose this battle." Ricco stated. "I'm sorry, but now it's time for me to keep my promise."

Ricco was now more determined than ever. Even though Poliwag wanted to continue, deep down, he also wants to keep fighting. He focused his mind to the match and readied himself for the next round, and his Fast Ball.

"You ready Kaio?!" Ricco asked. "Let's give it all we got! Let's start with a Tackle straight at him. Should he use Bubble again, be sure to dodge them. Then end this with a Tackle as hard as you can."

Ricco held his ball tightly for when the time was right. He was going to catch that Poliwag and help it become a strong and formidable fighter, as well as his friend. He prepared himself for the next and, possibly, the last round of this battle.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast