Page 1 of 178 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion

Default Pearlshipping General Discussion

Come on people we all knew the day would come when some one would make a thread for them as a ship XD
    If any one wants to join this thread and talk what an adorable ship/couple these two would make, join =]
    I shall make a fan listing in fact for the heck of it;

1. dannyphantomhott
    2. lilrumpkinkb
    3. Cerbrus
    4. Shadow Ichigo
    5. Darkliger
    6. Katsu Koneko
    7. Myo
    8. The Great Butler
    9. Rugia
    10. littlestchristian13
    11. Shadowblazer
    12. Bao Zakeruga
    13. GreenApple_02
    14. Locovi
    15. rob1610
    16. ShinyManafi
    17. Ryu_Dragon_King
    18. Caseydia
    19. QuixMystique647
    20. Almighty Zard
    21. charizard trainer #1
    22. Leazeta
    23. Rouenne
    24. alecsdell100
    25. jpkmnl2006
    26. Chaos_Sneasel
    27. Adventurous

Quote:

Question: What should there first interactions be like if they meet?

Carry on people.

I also forgot to mention, NO BASHING!!!

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/467...r3lilruzk0.png
    Banner made by Azamingkiss, thank you Azamingkiss!

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7034/pearlpy6.png

New Banner made by Katsu Koneko, thank you Katsu Koneko!

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...ashxhikari.jpg

New banner made by Leazeta, thank you!

Hints Found so far;

I just read the summary for the Episode 1 - 5 and I found a Pearlship hint sorta...

Wanting to get Satoshi to acknowledge her power, she challenges Pokémon minstrel Naoshi to a battle!

Hehe..erase power and you'll get "Wanting to get Satoshi to acknowledge her

To Quote-Katsu Koneko

Another hint;

when Ash was confronting TR, they decide to be even bigger jerks than they already are and use one of the machines hand tentacle things to slap Ash to the ground and low and behold 1 second later Hikari has a look of concern on her face hand covering mouth and all, now i know this was before they introduced each other but that is saying something even if it is small. Heck later when Ash was climbing up the tentacles she was watching on intently to what Ash was doing, others might not try to say much but if small hints like this keep coming along.

To Quote-Almighty Zard
    Last edited by dannyphantomhott; 18th November 2006 at 12:59 AM.

Since the fandom of pearlshipping is expanding so quickly, I decided to take off the fanlisting.

Here is the link to view the episode preview from the official Pokemon website.

Banner URL/Link

Amazingkiss made this awesome banner for us Pearlshippers! You are free to use it, just remember to give credit to Amazingkiss!

Banner URL/Link

Banner URL/Link

Katsu Koneko made the awesome banners/avatar for us! You can use it, but be sure to give credit to Katsu Koneko!

Banner URL/Link

Leazeta made this awesome banner for us! You can use it, but be sure to give credit to Leazeta.
    .................................................. .............
    I'll join! I think they would look cute together!

What should there first interactions be like if they meet?

I think she should be a strong and tough girl who is hurt and injured in a forest tying to catch her first pokemon on her journey (knocked out). Then Ash comes to her rescue, and she wakes up later in the nearest Pokemon Center, and thanks him. She decides that she owes him for saving her life. She asks him if she can travel with him, and Ash tells her it would be great. Therefore Hikari's crush on Ash. They talk while walking to the next town, and both say that they will collect badges in Shinou. Ash tells her of all of his adventures, and badges that he has earned, and she finds out how lucky she is to have a friend who is so experienced in battling, while she is only starting her journey.

That's all I can think of for now...!
    Last edited by lilrumpkinkb; 24th December 2006 at 4:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Me yesterday on the Pokeshipping thread
    You give some idiodic shippers WAY TOO MUCH credit, they won't need to actually MEET, as soon as the show is made some moron will make up the Ash Hikari nevermet shipping.
    Thank you for proving my psychic knowledge. Clearly I am disgusted with nevermet shippings incase you missed that.
    [SARCASTIC AS HELL] We REALLY needed this, thank you so much[/SARCASTIC AS HELL]
    Scrubs (My Cold Shower) JD's closing Monolouge: As I looked at all the relationships around me, Some that had gone on forever, (Cox and Jordan) Some that were reigniting, (Carla and Turk) And some that were had just begun, (Elliot and Keith) I realized something.

It should have been me. (In reference to Elliot while he is taking a cold shower.)
    YES, JElliot is coming back. Screw Elliot Keith, and all its backers.

Why do you hate nevermet shippings so much? Shippings don't need to have potential in canon to be fun
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/zxvtg.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

Quote Originally Posted by intergalactic platypus
    Why do you hate nevermet shippings so much? Shippings don't need to have potential in canon to be fun
    I didn't say they did, I don't have a problem with the most off the wall shippings, IF THEY MET EACH OTHER. But how does a love (or even a lust since that what some ships primarily are) stem from 2 people, who have never even seen each other. Pokemon-Human ships are better (never thought I'd write those 5 words in that order) than Nevermetships
    Scrubs (My Cold Shower) JD's closing Monolouge: As I looked at all the relationships around me, Some that had gone on forever, (Cox and Jordan) Some that were reigniting, (Carla and Turk) And some that were had just begun, (Elliot and Keith) I realized something.

It should have been me. (In reference to Elliot while he is taking a cold shower.)

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Strife
    Thank you for proving my psychic knowledge. Clearly I am disgusted with nevermet shippings incase you missed that.
    [SARCASTIC AS HELL] We REALLY needed this, thank you so much[/SARCASTIC AS HELL]
    Well I like the ship so there <_<
    I think they'd make a cute couple, will see what happens, carry on with the topic fans.

*Shrugs*. Not like I'm into this one, just had to comment cause most of my ships have no chance. And diamondshipping is Giovanni and Delilah, a common theory that Gio is Ashes dad. Don't take the names of fairly well known ships, you guys will need something else
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/zxvtg.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

*Shrugs*. Not like I'm into this one, just had to comment cause most of my ships have no chance. And diamondshipping is Giovanni and Delilah, a common theory that Gio is Ashes dad. Don't take the names of fairly well known ships, you guys will need something else
    Bahaha I didn't know that. Some one just suggested that name to me and I liked it. Well can some edit the title for me to where its just the characters names till I find a name for it, please? Thank you.

Uhh, well this thread is for discussing Diamondshipping, the realtionship of Ash X Hikari. If you don't like this, or nevermet shippings, then please don't post here, and dicourage the fans of the ship. (BTW, this is the first never met shipping I've ever liked. Who knows, they might be on the same pokemon show.) I wouldn't go on the Poke/Contest/Advance Shipping Threads and post, 'This sucks, they'll never be together! This disgusts me!'. It's idotic, and just plain rude! Back on topic:

Can any one make a banner of these two together for this page?

I can't make banners, but I'll make a couple of requests on Banner Shops, with the owners permission of wide-spread use of course! I'll pm them to you ASAP so you can edit them into the first post!

Yeah, I was always a Lance Delia shipper myself (till I came to hate NMshippings with a passion, but naturally, they would have met if he was his dad though) I had Lance Ash's dad, and Gio Gary's dad. Than I turned 10 and realized that they looked nothing alike, and that I was crazy. How bout Pearlshipping.
    Or, Nevermet shipping # 4598

I'm not surprised this shipping his a thread... I am just surprised it came so soon. O_o; Oh well.

What should there first interactions be like if they meet?

I think a nice unique way of their first interactions would be like this: they meet, Hikari thinks she can do fine on her own because she has the same dream as Ash; Ash tries to be her friend but she doesn't listen - for now; she walks away but encounters Team Galaxy (or Team Rocket) who tries to take her Pokemon; Ash cames in and helps her.

She is greatful and accepts his friendship and travels with him. They have their small disputes regarding their training, but their friends slowly builds and turns onto something more. I like lilrumpkinkb's suggestion better, though.

Pearlshipping would work better as a name.
    Last edited by Darkliger; 20th July 2006 at 4:15 AM.
    You can't run away from me. I'm too fast for you
    ------
    No longer taking private requests for oneshot fics, but now writing again. So throw me an idea.

I wouldn't go on the Poke/Contest/Advance Shipping Threads and post, 'This sucks, they'll never be together! This disgusts me!'. It's idotic, and just plain rude! Back on topic:
    It happens when you are a big thread, you'll should be happy, it happened to you in 2 posts, that is a record there. Besides, I did not bash the couple, I just quoted myself from Yesterday, and said Nevermet shippings are out of hand (which they are)

It happens when you are a big thread, you'll should be happy, it happened to you in 2 posts, that is a record there. Besides, I did not bash the couple, I just quoted myself from Yesterday, and said Nevermet shippings are out of hand (which they are)
    Sure, Nerermet shippings are "out of hand", but heck, they're almost as fun.
    You can't run away from me. I'm too fast for you
    ------
    No longer taking private requests for oneshot fics, but now writing again. So throw me an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkliger
    Sure, Nerermet shippings are "out of hand", but heck, they're almost as fun.
    It wasn't so bad when there were just a few, but now there are hundreds, and if you are part of the big ones (IE ones that can actually happen) like Poke, Advance, Contest, Hoenn, Rocket, ect than you are a conformist with no imagination. It really is maddening.

Besides, I did not bash the couple, I just quoted myself from Yesterday, and said Nevermet shippings are out of hand (which they are)
    It's your opinion and choice to not like never-met shippings, but here we support this never-met ship. And who knows, they may actually be on the show together after the Advanced Generation season. Now please get back on topic!

It's been tossed around that 'Shinoushipping' be given to Ash/Pearl if it's not given to 'Pearl/Diamond'.

And please, Cloud, stop trying to make a scene. Nevermets aren't /just/ based off looks. Relationships themselves are based on personalities and interaction, and all nevermets do are substitute a possible interaction judging by the known personalities. And as of /yet/, they are a nevermet. That may not stand come this fall. So, how 'bout taking your psychic premonition back to the Pokeshipping list, and be a little bit more courteous.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

I asked on the "What is this ship called?" thread what exactly Ash X Hikari are called, and if it doesn't have name, I think Pearlshipping is appropiate! Also, thank you Toraphi for the statement.

Quote Originally Posted by lilrumpkinkb
    I asked on the "What is this ship called?" thread what exactly Ash X Hikari are called, and if it doesn't have name, I think Pearlshipping is appropiate! Also, thank you Toraphi for the statement.
    Welcome. And it doesn't have a name that didn't make it to the list. Which is why I made the Shinoushipping comment. *shrug* =\
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

And please, Cloud, stop trying to make a scene. Nevermets aren't /just/ based off looks. Relationships themselves are based on personalities and interaction, and all nevermets do are substitute a possible interaction judging by the known personalities. And as of /yet/, they are a nevermet. That may not stand come this fall. So, how 'bout taking your psychic premonition back to the Pokeshipping list, and be a little bit more courteous.
    Because we just know SO MUCH about Hikari, right? I never said they were, so good job showing you can't read.

Great, I just named a nevermet shipping, I think I am going to jump off a bridge now.

Quote Originally Posted by Toraphi
    Welcome. And it doesn't have a name that didn't make it to the list. Which is why I made the Shinoushipping comment. *shrug* =\
    That's a cute name, I'd change the title to Shinoushipping, but I don't know how to edit the title =/

And yes please stop hurrasing the people here
    Cloud Strife, we like the ship you don't have to but we do. Also that would be fine lilrumpkinkb. Just looking for any type of banner or image for these two.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyphantomhott
    That's a cute name, I'd change the title to Shinoushipping, but I don't know how to edit the title =/

And yes please stop hurrasing the people here
    Cloud Strife, we like the ship you don't have to but we do. Also that would be fine lilrumpkinkb. Just looking for any type of banner or image for these two.
    That is "harassing" by the way. And I wasn't, all I said was he could not read, and I only said it because he accused me of saying something that I NEVER said, so I figured he was either illiterate or a liar, personally, I would rather be illiterate.

Oooh Ash x Hikari interesting...I love the name. Diamondshipping! Whee I hope they do meet!
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko
    Oooh Ash x Hikari interesting...I love the name. Diamondshipping! Whee I hope they do meet!
    As all ready stated, Diamondshipping is all ready taken.

I think Pearlshipping would work as a name. Or, maybe we could find a better name once we find out about Hikari's character. For now, Pearlshipping could work, I guess.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

I like this shipping, it's kind of cute. ^^ So, count me in the conversation. Even if they haven't met yet, I think they'll meet in the Shinou Region. ^_^ Somehow, Hikari will travel with Satoshi (And I hope it's not that bike excuse again. xP ) I like lilrumpkinb's idea; It's cute! ^^
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)

Page 1 of 178 123451151101 ... LastLast