Page 1 of 169 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion

Hybrid View

Default Pearlshipping General Discussion

Come on people we all knew the day would come when some one would make a thread for them as a ship XD
    If any one wants to join this thread and talk what an adorable ship/couple these two would make, join =]
    I shall make a fan listing in fact for the heck of it;

1. dannyphantomhott
    2. lilrumpkinkb
    3. Cerbrus
    4. Shadow Ichigo
    5. Darkliger
    6. Katsu Koneko
    7. Myo
    8. The Great Butler
    9. Rugia
    10. littlestchristian13
    11. Shadowblazer
    12. Bao Zakeruga
    13. GreenApple_02
    14. Locovi
    15. rob1610
    16. ShinyManafi
    17. Ryu_Dragon_King
    18. Caseydia
    19. QuixMystique647
    20. Almighty Zard
    21. charizard trainer #1
    22. Leazeta
    23. Rouenne
    24. alecsdell100
    25. jpkmnl2006
    26. Chaos_Sneasel
    27. Adventurous

Quote:

Question: What should there first interactions be like if they meet?

Carry on people.

I also forgot to mention, NO BASHING!!!

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/467...r3lilruzk0.png
    Banner made by Azamingkiss, thank you Azamingkiss!

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7034/pearlpy6.png

New Banner made by Katsu Koneko, thank you Katsu Koneko!

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...ashxhikari.jpg

New banner made by Leazeta, thank you!

Hints Found so far;

I just read the summary for the Episode 1 - 5 and I found a Pearlship hint sorta...

Wanting to get Satoshi to acknowledge her power, she challenges Pokémon minstrel Naoshi to a battle!

Hehe..erase power and you'll get "Wanting to get Satoshi to acknowledge her

To Quote-Katsu Koneko

Another hint;

when Ash was confronting TR, they decide to be even bigger jerks than they already are and use one of the machines hand tentacle things to slap Ash to the ground and low and behold 1 second later Hikari has a look of concern on her face hand covering mouth and all, now i know this was before they introduced each other but that is saying something even if it is small. Heck later when Ash was climbing up the tentacles she was watching on intently to what Ash was doing, others might not try to say much but if small hints like this keep coming along.

To Quote-Almighty Zard
    Last edited by dannyphantomhott; 18th November 2006 at 1:59 AM.

Since the fandom of pearlshipping is expanding so quickly, I decided to take off the fanlisting.

Here is the link to view the episode preview from the official Pokemon website.

Banner URL/Link

Amazingkiss made this awesome banner for us Pearlshippers! You are free to use it, just remember to give credit to Amazingkiss!

Banner URL/Link

Banner URL/Link

Katsu Koneko made the awesome banners/avatar for us! You can use it, but be sure to give credit to Katsu Koneko!

Banner URL/Link

Leazeta made this awesome banner for us! You can use it, but be sure to give credit to Leazeta.
    .................................................. .............
    I'll join! I think they would look cute together!

What should there first interactions be like if they meet?

I think she should be a strong and tough girl who is hurt and injured in a forest tying to catch her first pokemon on her journey (knocked out). Then Ash comes to her rescue, and she wakes up later in the nearest Pokemon Center, and thanks him. She decides that she owes him for saving her life. She asks him if she can travel with him, and Ash tells her it would be great. Therefore Hikari's crush on Ash. They talk while walking to the next town, and both say that they will collect badges in Shinou. Ash tells her of all of his adventures, and badges that he has earned, and she finds out how lucky she is to have a friend who is so experienced in battling, while she is only starting her journey.

That's all I can think of for now...!
    Last edited by lilrumpkinkb; 24th December 2006 at 5:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Me yesterday on the Pokeshipping thread
    You give some idiodic shippers WAY TOO MUCH credit, they won't need to actually MEET, as soon as the show is made some moron will make up the Ash Hikari nevermet shipping.
    Thank you for proving my psychic knowledge. Clearly I am disgusted with nevermet shippings incase you missed that.
    [SARCASTIC AS HELL] We REALLY needed this, thank you so much[/SARCASTIC AS HELL]
    Scrubs (My Cold Shower) JD's closing Monolouge: As I looked at all the relationships around me, Some that had gone on forever, (Cox and Jordan) Some that were reigniting, (Carla and Turk) And some that were had just begun, (Elliot and Keith) I realized something.

It should have been me. (In reference to Elliot while he is taking a cold shower.)
    YES, JElliot is coming back. Screw Elliot Keith, and all its backers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Strife
    Thank you for proving my psychic knowledge. Clearly I am disgusted with nevermet shippings incase you missed that.
    [SARCASTIC AS HELL] We REALLY needed this, thank you so much[/SARCASTIC AS HELL]
    Well I like the ship so there <_<
    I think they'd make a cute couple, will see what happens, carry on with the topic fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Strife

This shipping is cute, but I'm not making any hopeful, romantic assumptions about this shipping until something ACTUALLY happens. For all I know, they could end up never having much to do with each other romantically, or... shippically.

But as far as cuteness goes, I'm in.

I don't see them fighting over him. I've never seen Advanceshipping approach canon, and if so, the anime would just be about this whole rivalry of May and Hikari over Ash. :/
    My tumblr or something: x

Quote Originally Posted by Hyuuga Hinata

This shipping is cute, but I'm not making any hopeful, romantic assumptions about this shipping until something ACTUALLY happens. For all I know, they could end up never having much to do with each other romantically, or... shippically.

But as far as cuteness goes, I'm in.

I don't see them fighting over him. I've never seen Advanceshipping approach canon, and if so, the anime would just be about this whole rivalry of May and Hikari over Ash. :/

LOL But than that would be fun, rivalry over Ash XD
    Think of all what would happen in the shippers fourms LOL. And err um I like Tenchi/Ryoko but that's me. Any who back on topic just thought it would be a fun idea to add a love triangle hehe. Or bring Anabel in for the team that would make things interesting XD

Quote Originally Posted by dannyphantomhott
    Or bring Anabel in for the team that would make things interesting XD
    Sorry, but I'm pretty sure she's not going to appear again XP
    She doesn't seem like the type to be competetive about anything other than battling...

Quote Originally Posted by lilrumpkinkb
    Sorry, but I'm pretty sure she's not going to appear again XP
    She doesn't seem like the type to be competetive about anything other than battling...

Well never say never, but yah I'm not going to get my hopes up for Anabel reappearing agaian. And we've never really gotten to know her character so we really don't know what she would do but your probaly right. On topic here's a new question;

How do you think Brock/Max/May would react to Hikari and Ash dating?

Why do you hate nevermet shippings so much? Shippings don't need to have potential in canon to be fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.