Page 2 of 178 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 4426

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    USA (how vague can you get?)
    Posts
    4,275

    Default

    I just hope that Hikari doesn't turn out to be a relative of Ash- not that it's likely to happen, but I just don't want it to happen. I do think Shinoushipping should belong to the D/P boy and girl, or the D/P protagonists from Pokemon Special.

    There was one thing I've wondered. What does the name "Satoshi" mean? I know Ash/Satoshi was named after the Pokemon creator, but I know "Hikari" means light. If Pearlshipping doesn't work, maybe we could try and make a shipping name out of what both their names mean (although it might be to late)...
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

    My Current HeartGold Team:

    If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

    STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

  2. #27
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    After Colonly 195
    Posts
    4,841

    Default

    I don't think Satoshi or Shigeru have meanings, just named after creators.

    How bout Lightash?
    Scrubs (My Cold Shower) JD's closing Monolouge: As I looked at all the relationships around me, Some that had gone on forever, (Cox and Jordan) Some that were reigniting, (Carla and Turk) And some that were had just begun, (Elliot and Keith) I realized something.

    It should have been me. (In reference to Elliot while he is taking a cold shower.)
    YES, JElliot is coming back. Screw Elliot Keith, and all its backers.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    USA (how vague can you get?)
    Posts
    4,275

    Default

    Maybe, but I just realized something.

    Ash x Misty- When Pokemon came, it was just called Pokeshipping.

    Ash x May- When Advanced Generation came, it was called Advanceshipping.

    Ash x Hikari- If Lightash or something like Diamondandpearlshipping won't work (hey, at least it would probably be the longest shipping name ever), maybe Pearlshipping would work as a name because of the series Diamond & Pearl. (Diamond was taken anyway.)

    Now the name Pearlshipping is starting to grow on me...

    EDIT: Apparently there's already a Shinoushipping Thread with Diamond and Pearl, so that won't work anymore.
    Last edited by Rex Kamex; 20th July 2006 at 2:50 PM.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

    My Current HeartGold Team:

    If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

    STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    ____behind you :OO
    Posts
    1,289

    Default

    Well from all I know Satoshi was named after the Pokemon creator. O.o; They don't have meanings. xP

    If not, that's okay because Pearlshipping is growing on me...
    It's quite a nice name too. ^^

    Ash x Misty- When Pokemon came, it was just called Pokeshipping.

    Ash x May- When Advanced Generation came, it was called Advanceshipping.

    Ash x Hikari- If Lightash or something like Diamondandpearlshipping won't work (hey, at least it would probably be the longest shipping name ever), maybe Pearlshipping would work as a name because of the series Diamond & Pearl. (Diamond was taken anyway.)
    What you just said made sense. O_o Lightash doesn't seem so...uh...nice xD And Daimondandpearlshipping seems so long. xD

    ...Pearlshipping it is, then. ^^

    I do think Shinoushipping should belong to the D/P boy and girl, or the D/P protagonists from Pokemon Special.
    Like...

    Hoennshipping ~ Suuki and Haruka who are from Hoenn (Their region)

    Shinoushipping ~ D/P Boy and Hikari. ^^

    Yeah, Shinoushipping fits them. So it's likely to be Pearlshipping. ^^
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sore wa himitsu desu~
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    The problem with the whole Shinoushipping for Diamond and Pearl is that Diamond and Pearl was already established as Fortuneshipping long beforehand (for the game/anime 'verse), and at all costs, multi-names for pairings is highly sought against to lessen a 'shipper's confusion (unless it's Gary's helpful "Hand" 'shippings; that's an exception).

    If you read the Shinoushipping thread, you'll see the same kind of discussion where one person does discuss the possibility of Ash/Pearl being called Shinoushipping because Pearl/Diamond is already called Fortuneshipping, and they didn't go and see if the couple had been named prior to making the thread to start with. So. *shrug* Make a decision here and submit it to Bulbagarden. :3
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

    shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    779

    Default

    noooo diamond shipping is delia and Giovanni isn't it?

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sore wa himitsu desu~
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steffrox
    noooo diamond shipping is delia and Giovanni isn't it?
    Yes it is, and they're working on fixing it.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

    shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    357

    Default

    I guessing that whatever the name of the new seires is, the shipping name will be based off ot it.
    You can't run away from me. I'm too fast for you
    ------
    No longer taking private requests for oneshot fics, but now writing again. So throw me an idea.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bay Area, hugging my Dreamcast
    Posts
    4,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Cecilia~
    Well from all I know Satoshi was named after the Pokemon creator. O.o; They don't have meanings. xP
    His name can mean "wisdom", but looking at it...it just isn't right. XD
    Last edited by Satoshi; 20th July 2006 at 5:41 PM.
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Add me to the fanlisting please please.

    I was wondering when this would happen ^^

    Shinoushipping is nice, but it would make sense to name it after the series right?

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,723

    Default

    I'd gladly change the name of the title like I said before but I don't know how to edit the darn thing. And Carbrus I shall add you now. Glad there are people who support it besides me. I'm sure they'll meet some day and if not so what, I still think they look cute together. Here's another question;

    What would you like there first words to be to each other?

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sore wa himitsu desu~
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyphantomhott
    I'd gladly change the name of the title like I said before but I don't know how to edit the darn thing.
    Ask a mod to do it for you. They gots that power.

    And you assume the name of the show will change when they hit Shinou. o_o If it's still called Pokemon Advance, then what?
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

    shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Neo Arcadia
    Posts
    2,460

    Default

    Ash x Hikari. This sounds like a good couple^^. I was about to think that Kenta(Gold) x Hikari will look cute together but this one sounds better.
    .::Signature is being remodel::.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toraphi
    Ask a mod to do it for you. They gots that power.

    And you assume the name of the show will change when they hit Shinou. o_o If it's still called Pokemon Advance, then what?
    That's a good idea. I think I will.

    Shadow Ichigo does that mean you want to be added to the list as well, if not you can just chat without being added, its just fun =]

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Neo Arcadia
    Posts
    2,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyphantomhott
    That's a good idea. I think I will.

    Shadow Ichigo does that mean you want to be added to the list as well, if not you can just chat without being added, its just fun =]

    You can put me on the list if you want. So any topics anyone?
    .::Signature is being remodel::.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus
    Shinoushipping is nice, but it would make sense to name it after the series right?
    Already taken for Hikari X D/P Guy...

    Quote Originally Posted by MJC CartoGuy
    Ash x Hikari- If Lightash or something like Diamondandpearlshipping won't work (hey, at least it would probably be the longest shipping name ever), maybe Pearlshipping would work as a name because of the series Diamond & Pearl. (Diamond was taken anyway.)

    Now the name Pearlshipping is starting to grow on me...

    EDIT: Apparently there's already a Shinoushipping Thread with Diamond and Pearl, so that won't work anymore.
    I just remembered that, so I think Pearlshipping would be the best. It also is starting to grow on me, and maybe someone should send it to Bulbagarden, because I don't know how to... 0.o

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Ichigo
    So any topics anyone?
    danyphantomhott has already posted one!

    What would you like there first words to be to each other?


    Something along the lines of... (according to how I want them to meet)

    At the Pokemon Center after she becomes concious again
    Ash: Are you okay?!
    Hikari: (looks at him) I'm okay now...

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Ichigo
    You can put me on the list if you want. So any topics anyone?

    Well I asked what you'd want Ash and Hikari to say to each other when they first meet? And I'll add you the list. Thank you lilrumpkinkb, also that would be cute if that happend. I'd love for her to blush too, I love when people blush. Both Ash and her need to blush hehe.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyphantomhott
    I'd love for her to blush too, I love when people blush. Both Ash and her need to blush hehe.
    Blushing makes the shipping world go 'round! That would funny if Hikari accidently put on too much blush (as in make up), and Ash asked her if something was wrong, but thought it wasn't about her make up.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilrumpkinkb
    Blushing makes the shipping world go 'round! That would funny if Hikari accidently put on too much blush (as in make up), and Ash asked her if something was wrong, but thought it wasn't about her make up.

    ROLF I'd laugh so hard if that happend. Here's another thing that could happen, Ash could just barley get into girls now and blush around Hikari too. And yah blushing is what makes shipping spin XD
    Also they need to wear the same clothes.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyphantomhott
    Also they need to wear the same clothes.
    I don't know if that will happen, because he doesn't change clothes every new region. (I like his clothes now!) Although, it has been awhile since they were changed. Imagine Ash deciding to buy new clothes, buy isn't sure what to buy. Then Hikari comes to the rescue, and chooses him a cool outfit, and in turn he buys her something or helps her capture a new pokemon.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilrumpkinkb
    I don't know if that will happen, because he doesn't change clothes every new region. (I like his clothes now!) Although, it has been awhile since they were changed. Imagine Ash deciding to buy new clothes, buy isn't sure what to buy. Then Hikari comes to the rescue, and chooses him a cool outfit, and in turn he buys her something or helps her capture a new pokemon.
    Oh I could see that happing, I like Ash clothes now too. But it would be so cute if they were wearing kind of the same clothes.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyphantomhott
    Oh I could see that happing, I like Ash clothes now too. But it would be so cute if they were wearing kind of the same clothes.
    I wouldn't mind seeing a change in Ash's wardorbe - only if it goes good with a hat of any kind. The only problem is see in him wearing similar clothes as Hikari's is that I could only picture him in the D/P guy's outfit - and THAT would look STUPID on Ash.

    BTW, could you add my name to the list, danny?
    You can't run away from me. I'm too fast for you
    ------
    No longer taking private requests for oneshot fics, but now writing again. So throw me an idea.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkliger
    I wouldn't mind seeing a change in Ash's wardorbe - only if it goes good with a hat of any kind. The only problem is see in him wearing similar clothes as Hikari's is that I could only picture him in the D/P guy's outfit - and THAT would look STUPID on Ash.

    BTW, could you add my name to the list, danny?
    I'll add you to the list Darkliger. And yah I get what your saying, well all I'd like to see is blushing between the two and a kiss on the noise for some thing XD

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkliger
    The only problem is see in him wearing similar clothes as Hikari's is that I could only picture him in the D/P guy's outfit - and THAT would look STUPID on Ash.
    It would. Imagine Ash in a scarf and a hat other than a cap... scary thought!

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyphantomhott
    well all I'd like to see is blushing between the two and a kiss on the noise for some thing XD
    If some of the huge ships aren't in a position for kiss, then I think it isn't possible for us, sadly >.< It would be funny and cute if they fell, and had a kiss on the lips. Even better, because it would make them blush like crazy and Ash might think, 'I should get to know girls better...' after having a kiss like that.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilrumpkinkb

    If some of the huge ships aren't in a position for kiss, then I think it isn't possible for us, sadly >.< It would be funny and cute if they fell, and had a kiss on the lips. Even better, because it would make them blush like crazy and Ash might think, 'I should get to know girls better...' after having a kiss like that.
    Well it could happen, think of all the ships going crazy if that did happen LOL. Oh my gosh it would be so cute if they had an accident kiss, Oh I'd love that. And I'd love for Ash to give a rose to Hikari, I could just see Ash as the kind of guy to give roses to a girl, it would be so cute.

Page 2 of 178 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •