Page 177 of 178 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178 LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,425 of 4426

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ccangelopearl1362 View Post
    Thank you for the screenshots, PKLegendHeroe. Each of them proved quite refreshing in its reflection of a Pearlshipping moment. Ash might really be concerned about Dawn whenever she's in danger, as she was when those Unown of the Solaceon Ruins started disrupting the entire structure (thanks to you-know-who). Of course, the first and third pictures should demonstrate a deep concern on his part for her, if because of her crying.

(staring with astonishment for 30 seconds, then blinking throat) Many thanks, JPG, for nailing what could very well be an extraordinarily important feature of Pearlshipping. If Ash and Dawn really understand each other quite well, then they could spend a lot of time with each other, especially on, say, another ice cream date, and neither of them would have to say a thing... just like Nigel Uno and Rachel McKenzie from Codename: Kids Next Door. Ash and Dawn are brave and optimistic, which should serve them excellently in the future against J, Team Galactic, or even both. Nigel and Rachel are also brave, but those two kids can also be serious when they have to be. Intriguing comparison? I trust that the Pearlshippers will decide for themselves.

no problem. as a fanfic writer, i often think of how characters would evolve and progress with one another.

ash and dawn have such a close bond that they could do things like high fives, hugs or kisses (little things) and not really see anything different. anyone else would see the obvious romantic undertones of such actions but ash and dawn wouldnt get overly excited. probably saying something like "what? we just hugged. nothing wrong with that."

that's what i like about pearlshipping: that powerful unspoken bond that they share.

How's everybody? It's been a while but I'm still around. Did you know that there is actually a manga version of the 10th movie "The Rise of Darkrai"? I found it in Borders a couple days ago, and to say the least, it was very different. Some of the stuff seen in the manga is exclusive and has a faster pace to it. The Pearlshipping hints are just the same but one of the stands out a lot, but I can't tell you that right now.

I guess a new topic is in order:

What does Pearlshipping really mean to you?
    My Music Playlist

Lost in a sea of sadness
    Blind in this place of darkness
    If I fall, would you be there to raise me up?
    Or will I be the forgotten one?

Quote Originally Posted by The Horizon View Post
    How's everybody? It's been a while but I'm still around. Did you know that there is actually a manga version of the 10th movie "The Rise of Darkrai"? I found it in Borders a couple days ago, and to say the least, it was very different. Some of the stuff seen in the manga is exclusive and has a faster pace to it. The Pearlshipping hints are just the same but one of the stands out a lot, but I can't tell you that right now.

I guess a new topic is in order:

I saw the manga, too (my second home is practically Borders, haha) and out of curiosity I sat down and read the whole thing, first flipping to the shippy parts I think I know the one that stands out; even I was shocked when I saw that one. Am I allowed to say it?

Er... I'm really no good at these meaningful questions.. but I'll give it a shot.
    To me, Pearlshipping is the "friendly/romantic" stuff between Ash and Dawn. It gives me something to squeal about whenever I see a new episode and potential "hints" Pearlshipping is one of my favorite ships, just because the interaction between Ash and Dawn is cuuuuuute.
    (I hope I'm not answering this question in a totally different way-I probably am, but oh well. I'll edit later, I guess^^)
    asdfghjkl; GEN?! <3

stickwitu(:

Quote Originally Posted by WolfGirl23 View Post
    I saw the manga, too (my second home is practically Borders, haha) and out of curiosity I sat down and read the whole thing, first flipping to the shippy parts I think I know the one that stands out; even I was shocked when I saw that one. Am I allowed to say it?

Er... I'm really no good at these meaningful questions.. but I'll give it a shot.
    To me, Pearlshipping is the "friendly/romantic" stuff between Ash and Dawn. It gives me something to squeal about whenever I see a new episode and potential "hints" Pearlshipping is one of my favorite ships, just because the interaction between Ash and Dawn is cuuuuuute.
    (I hope I'm not answering this question in a totally different way-I probably am, but oh well. I'll edit later, I guess^^)
    i've never seen the manga. what's the scene?

Quote Originally Posted by The Horizon View Post
    That is a good question. I might certainly think of the unique bond that Ash and Dawn share with each other, from those high-fives to their concern for each other to their "legendary" connections. Both trainers can understand each other in ways that I would not necessarily expect of any other couple of human characters within Pokémon. In the end, that might be precisely the reason why I'm a Pearlshipper. Ash and Dawn's romantic friendship might grow during their Sinnoh adventure and beyond, and neither of them would have to say a thing.

hmmm well at first, i didnt really give them much thought of anything happening. but the more i watched, the more i notice the bond that was developing between them. to me, ash and dawn, despite not having known each other for so long, have a deep bond. at first, it started out like a student/teacher vibe: ash seeing dawn like he use to be all those years ago and dawn viewing ash as the more experienced trainer and traveler. but it evolved into something more. the high fives are a clear sign of it. not to mention that ash and dawn traded pokemon. now we all know that ash loves his pokemon and has never traded his away but he knew that ambipom would be in better hands with dawn, but this is big for ash. the level of trust he has for dawn is beyond what he has for any of his friends.

now i can certainly say this now. ash and dawn do have a deep and powerful bond and if they got that extra mile, it will be a very deep relationship.

nice one. well Pearlshipping means to me lets say alot from what I have seen from the eps and movies, I think that Pearlshipping can actually happen. either way if ash some how shows more liking or interactions between him and dawn then we might see more hints. not only that but if ash and dawn really care about their pokemon(which they do ) then they would know whats going on.

Quote Originally Posted by JPG
    ash loves his pokemon and has never traded his away but he knew that ambipom would be in better hands with dawn, but this is big for ash. the level of trust he has for dawn is beyond what he has for any of his friends.
    I strong agree with you. I also believe that ash knows that ambipom is in better hands with Dawn as with Dawn believe that buizel is in better hands with ash. Ash and Dawn have a pokemon from each other to remember for a long time. their accomplishes and high fives along with many things will keep their friendship more strong until they see each other close. their close bond will actually let them believe that they need each other for the rest of sinnoh and possibly rest of their lives.

hehe well lets see what happen in the next ep.

EDITT

ok I received a message from Chelc and since the Shipping community is going through a change, we need to restart the pearlshipping thread because of the original owner inactivity and I was picked as the new owner. so when do you guys would like to restart the thread?
    Last edited by PKLegendHeroe; 19th August 2008 at 7:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JPG View Post
    i've never seen the manga. what's the scene?
    Oh, well, since it's not necessarily a spoiler I guess it's okay. You know the scene where she gets knocked out of the hot air balloon by Palkia (or was it Dialga?) and Ash grabs her hand, but falls anyways? In the manga, Ash jumps out of the basket and catches her while they both land safely on another tower. Hard to imagine Ash lunging out of a hot air balloon basket and catching Dawn around the waist-but I cracked a smile when I saw it!

Quote Originally Posted by PKLegendHeroe View Post
    ok I received a message from Chelc and since the Shipping community is going through a change, we need to restart the pearlshipping thread because of the original owner inactivity and I was picked as the new owner. so when do you guys would like to restart the thread?
    Any time is fine with me-I'd suggest wrapping up this topic, though...
    Your decision
    asdfghjkl; GEN?! <3

stickwitu(:

Quote Originally Posted by WolfGirl23 View Post
    Oh, well, since it's not necessarily a spoiler I guess it's okay. You know the scene where she gets knocked out of the hot air balloon by Palkia (or was it Dialga?) and Ash grabs her hand, but falls anyways? In the manga, Ash jumps out of the basket and catches her while they both land safely on another tower. Hard to imagine Ash lunging out of a hot air balloon basket and catching Dawn around the waist-but I cracked a smile when I saw it!

Any time is fine with me-I'd suggest wrapping up this topic, though...
    Your decision
    ...........................must...........busy.... ..............manga...........

and i dont much mind when you do. as long as you do. but i'm heading to bed. i'll be on tomorrrow. later gang.

If Ash and Dawn already have a bond deep enough that they can trade Pokémon with each other, then I should think of that incident as yet another distinctly strong hint that both of these trainers might have a romantic friendship developing in the future. I'll be fine with seeing PKLegendHeroe take over as the "lead Pearlshipper", so to speak, enlightening the rest of us with several key hints between Ash and Dawn as their friendship grows in Sinnoh.

What Pearlshipping means to me is everything so far... I mean when i first saw Ash and Dawn hang around eachother for like the first few episodes i was like ya u know they could be couple, but then i wasn't always 100% sure they would but i was always hope for it. Though Pearlshipping is a really cool ship to watch and look out for, and if it could happen that would be awesome 2.
    One Sword or a Thousand Swords, one is going to kill

Sorry that I haven't been able to check back here as often, school just started here.

Pretty much it's everything that a relationship should be modeled after. Many of the failed relationships in the real world are because they are always either rushed or based off of lust. That is just a combination for disaster. The relationship between Ash and Dawn is one of intense friendship at first, a good foundation, and then hopefully one that evolves into love. I would really like to see that though!

And about the restart of the thread, I think all of us agree it's no matter when it's restarted, but just make sure you set a date and time for us PKLegendHeroe and congratulations for becoming the new Thread head!
    3DS Friend Code: 2079-6549-2981
    "Let's trade and battle!" - *message me first*
    I am a shadow, I seek the ways of Hadou.
    I'll have you know, I am a Lucario.

It means a lot since it's the only humanxhuman ship in Pokemon I support. I find Ash and Dawn's personailities to so parallel. If they become a couple I would be so happy. Because I know, deep down inside them, they're feelings are being bottled up. And it'll take something simple, like a kiss to send it to another level

Member of the Pokemon Adventures Fanclub!

It means a lot since it's the only humanxhuman ship in Pokemon I support. I find Ash and Dawn's personailities to so parallel. If they become a couple I would be so happy. Because I know, deep down inside them, they're feelings are being bottled up. And it'll take something simple, like a kiss to send it to another level

Member of the Pokemon Adventures Fanclub!

Sorry that I haven't been able to check back here as often, school just started here.

Pretty much it's everything that a relationship should be modeled after. Many of the failed relationships in the real world are because they are always either rushed or based off of lust. That is just a combination for disaster. The relationship between Ash and Dawn is one of intense friendship at first, a good foundation, and then hopefully one that evolves into love. I would really like to see that though!

And about the restart of the thread, I think all of us agree it's no matter when it's restarted, but just make sure you set a date and time for us PKLegendHeroe and congratulations for becoming the new Thread head!
    3DS Friend Code: 2079-6549-2981
    "Let's trade and battle!" - *message me first*
    I am a shadow, I seek the ways of Hadou.
    I'll have you know, I am a Lucario.

thanks everyone. I set a time for the restart. between 12-24 hour even sooooner, I will restart it. anything else you guys want to say about this thread?
    I know that this thread will not disappear, It will be linked with the new thread. we had a long history on this thread, I even remember when i first came ^^ either way, any last thoughts you guys want to say before this thread closes?

and remember Pearlshipping FTW

First of all,congrats PK.If anyone were to be a starter for the new thread,im glad its you.

and all i have to say is,PEARLSHIPPING FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by PKLegendHeroe View Post
    thanks everyone. I set a time for the restart. between 12-24 hour even sooooner, I will restart it. anything else you guys want to say about this thread?
    I know that this thread will not disappear, It will be linked with the new thread. we had a long history on this thread, I even remember when i first came ^^ either way, any last thoughts you guys want to say before this thread closes?

and remember Pearlshipping FTW
    A new thread soon, PKLegendHeroe? Leave it to me to echo the congratulatory words from lunarshadow and MewThree X for becoming the lead Pearlshipper here, for all practical intents and purposes. I will enjoy seeing Ash and Dawn's romantic friendship deepen and strengthen during the course of their Sinnoh adventure, and a tremendous part of my enthusiasm for this couple might involve seeing Ash and Dawn stop Team Galactic's (inevitably apocalyptic) plan at the Spear Pillar. Of course, if nothing else, we Pearlshippers still have those classic gestures between both kids, especially the famous high-five, perhaps after a particularly significant contest. If Palkia really notices a special spark between Ash and Dawn after that Spear Pillar showdown, then good for it. Proceed with the new Pearlshipping thread as you wish. I look forward to seeing what we think of next for these two trainers. Let the light of Pearlshipping burn even more brightly for as long as we support it.

a new thread ehh?cool and kudos to u pklegend.

there can be as many threads in the world about any shipping,but to me pearl is the best.

Hey guys what's up?. I am checking in just to let everyone know that I am still around.

I haven't been able to watch any of the new episodes. I think I need to watch like 10 episodes to catch up (I'll get to them eventually...I hope). Since things on my end are returning to normal, I'll probably going to be a little more active than I've been this past few months. All right, with that being said, I'll answer one of the topic questions since I am already here.

What does pearlshipping mean to me?.

To me it means a lot of things. Friendship being one of them, I love the way they both support each other. I love it when Hikari dresses up and cheers for Satoshi and also love when Hikari worries about him and viceversa. From what I've seen Satoshi is also showing a lot of interest in all of the stuff Hikari is into. If things keep going the way they are, I am pretty sure that the will take their relationship to the next step. I just hope Satoshi can handle it.

Well that is all for now. PKLegendHeroe congrats on the new promotion. I am glad that the higher ups chose the best pearlshipper for the job. I'll come back once you set up the new thread.
    Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Fan (Nanoha & Fate Love)
    [IMG]http://i38.*******.com/10xrdx2.jpg[/IMG]

new thread huh? sounds good.Its gonna mark the beginning of a new chapter.

~ Cant wait for it

Ya a new thread spunds cool to me i mean this one has been great but ya new thread awesome, congrats PK!
    Well don't worry everybody this thread a good share of mempreis and what not so uh unh/
    One Sword or a Thousand Swords, one is going to kill

New thread. well, my last thoughts about Pearlship is....
    Pearlship Rules! cant wait for the new thread.

A new thread already? Whoo. Well, this kinda came as a shock but it also seems like everybody's restarting threads here. Like they say, a beginning to an end. Congrats to PKLegendHeroe as the new leader.
    My Music Playlist

Lost in a sea of sadness
    Blind in this place of darkness
    If I fall, would you be there to raise me up?
    Or will I be the forgotten one?

...wow..how long has it been since I last came here.

A new thread huh, well then congratulations PKLegendHeroe for being the new owner. I should come back here more often, but with school and my fanfic, it might be long before I can come back. (In case any one is curious or anything, the link to my fanfic is in my sig.)

Well, here's to another great new Pearlshipping thread, another new beginning for pearlshippers around here.

~Dark Demon~
    Proud owner of a legit modest natured TRU
    and a legit gamestop

Page 177 of 178 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178 LastLast