Page 11 of 178 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post
    Yesh it would be funny. XD I wish I can draw that pose, but I'm no good at poses. xP
    ROLF I've done it before with other characters only problem is I don't have a scanner or else I def would do it.

Question: Do you think Ash and her will wear D/P clothes together?

Do you think Ash and her will wear D/P clothes together?

As I said before, Ash would look pretty ridiculous wearing a barret, don't you think?!

May: Remind you of anyone?
    Brock: Um..nope.
    May: *sweatdrops and anime falls*
    That is pretty funny ^^ I'm loving all this Hikari flirting with Ash theories. Also, as a reminder her anime starts on Sept. 28, so that is in 53 days! (I couldn't resist to start a countdown!)

Quote Originally Posted by lilrumpkinkb View Post

As I said before, Ash would look pretty ridiculous wearing a barret, don't you think?!

That is pretty funny ^^ I'm loving all this Hikari flirting with Ash theories. Also, as a reminder her anime starts on Sept. 28, so that is in 53 days! (I couldn't resist to start a countdown!)
    Well the clothes could look a bit different in the anime, but who knows. And glad your liking those theories, it seems like a cute idea to add. And awesome how it starts soon, can't wait to see how things turn out.

Well, Hikari going to wear D/P clothes, but Ash will wear the same clothes as he wore in Hoenn,and later region. Think about it, Ashy wear his Kanto clothes for 3 years straight(Kanto,Orange,and Johto). So I think that Ashy should wear the same Hoenn clothes in D/P saga. And beside, he might look ridicious if he wears a barret.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Default Who is hikari

Should Hikari call Ash a nickname later on in the series?
    I say yes! When they get to know each other a bit more though. ^^
    Who is hikari?

Quote Originally Posted by comrad View Post
    Who is hikari?
    Hikari is a new girl character from Dimond and Pearl series. Go check out the spoilers section to find out more information, we ship her and Ash together, if you think they look cute together join. And Shego I guess your right, Ash will probaly do what he did with his Indigo clothes. I was thinking since were starting with some thing comepltly new like what we did with May and Max than maybe Ash will do the same, but I was just speculating. But you figure they'd want to update the main characters look. Oh well I like his hoeon clothes any ways. I'd still like her to be like Brock and flirt with Ash all the time LOL. Ash probaly wouldn't get it and be confused as to what she's doing LOL.

Hmm... I just thought of something.

Thinking about what Shego said about Ash's clothes, the only reason Ash wore the same clothes through the Indego, Orange, and Jotho leauge was because all three were part of one series. Hoenn and the Kanto Battle Frontier were part the Advance Generation series; and by that time Ash got a new wardrobe. The Shinou will begin a new series as well, since it will make sense to say that Ash will get a new outfit.

On that note, the Advance series was advertising the Gameboy Advance Pokemon games. And the new series is advertising the Gameboy DS games. Do you guys think it's possible that the new series will be called Pokemon: DS Generation (JPN) and Pokemon DS (US)?
    You can't run away from me. I'm too fast for you
    ------
    No longer taking private requests for oneshot fics, but now writing again. So throw me an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkliger View Post
    Hmm... I just thought of something.

Thinking about what Shego said about Ash's clothes, the only reason Ash wore the same clothes through the Indego, Orange, and Jotho leauge was because all three were part of one series. Hoenn and the Kanto Battle Frontier were part the Advance Generation series; and by that time Ash got a new wardrobe. The Shinou will begin a new series as well, since it will make sense to say that Ash will get a new outfit.

On that note, the Advance series was advertising the Gameboy Advance Pokemon games. And the new series is advertising the Gameboy DS games. Do you guys think it's possible that the new series will be called Pokemon: DS Generation (JPN) and Pokemon DS (US)?
    Sounds Interesting Darkligrer. Ash will be wearing the new outfit. Don't you think?
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

Interesting thought Darkliger. But it would sound kind of weird to name the new pokemon series after the gaming system used to play the pokemon games. But that's just me XD Was pokeman Advanced actually named after Gameboy Advance? I didn't know that... Anyways its just more advertising for Nintendo games and game systems

I think it would be kind of cute if they changed Ash clothes to be like the ones of Hikari's.

I might have already posted, and I have no clue what a ship is...(a thing that sails across th water?) or a shipping. I guess it is couples, cause shipping is one of the stupidest words i've heard...anyway, can I join PLEASE ash and hikari look cute together! but ash would kiss her eventually, he is a pimp/player, I mean really! he kissed misty, and may! who's next? max? xD just kidding! anyway, I think they'd be really cute and I wonder if they'd ever meet in the anime?

Quote Originally Posted by littlestchristian13 View Post
    I might have already posted, and I have no clue what a ship is...(a thing that sails across th water?) or a shipping. I guess it is couples, cause shipping is one of the stupidest words i've heard...anyway, can I join PLEASE ash and hikari look cute together! but ash would kiss her eventually, he is a pimp/player, I mean really! he kissed misty, and may! who's next? max? xD just kidding! anyway, I think they'd be really cute and I wonder if they'd ever meet in the anime?

Of course you can join littlestchristian13 and your right Ash is a pimp LOL. Has he kissed May I didn't know that LOL. I bet hey'll kiss Hikari soon XD

Quote Originally Posted by littlestchristian13 View Post
    Um, any picture you've seen of Ash kissing Misty or May has been Photoshopped. It never actually happened in the anime.
    You can't run away from me. I'm too fast for you
    ------
    No longer taking private requests for oneshot fics, but now writing again. So throw me an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkliger View Post
    Um, any picture you've seen of Ash kissing Misty or May has been Photoshopped. It never actually happened in the anime.
    I seen them. And it didn't happened in the anime. Having Melody,and Bianca/Latias kissed Ashy did happened in the anime.

Of course you can join littlestchristian13 and your right Ash is a pimp LOL. Has he kissed May I didn't know that LOL. I bet hey'll kiss Hikari soon XD
    I hate to say this, but Ash is not a pimp. It's not his fault that these girls likes him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    I seen them. And it didn't happened in the anime. Having Melody,and Bianca/Latias kissed Ashy did happened in the anime.

I hate to say this, but Ash is not a pimp. It's not his fault that these girls likes him as well.
    Well that's true, the laddies do seem to fall for Ashy LOL. I still want that kiss between them. But that pose I said a while back would be extra cute.

Question what's this

Whats Ash x Hikari Shipping ?
    98% of teens won't stand up for God.
    Be one of the 2% that will, copy this in your signature.

I'm a hardcore christian first, and a pokemon trainer second

Pokemon Master J.FREAK

SoulSilver friend code: 3653-3029-0235
    Name: Passion

Platinum friend code: 0775-0192-0239

I don't use legendary ubers, I make my own ubers. HA!

if you believe that pokemon deserve to be cared for please join our club

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5...NARUTOclub.png

Yatta, everyone join in the apple dance just like Ryuk! lol

Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster394 View Post
    Whats Ash x Hikari Shipping ?
    Well its called PearlShipping, Hikari is this new character who will be appearing soon. I think they look so cute together. Ash is the main character of Pokemon, but I think you already know that.

When will a mod change the title to Pearlshipping Shipping Discussion?
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

When will a mod change the title to Pearlshipping Shipping Discussion?
    Guess I need to send a message to the mode to see if they'll change the title. Here's a new question;

Question: What fluffy moment would you like to happen between Hikari and Ash?

What fluffy moment would you like to happen between Hikari and Ash?
    They go to the movies and when they reach in for popcorn, their hands contact.
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

They go to the movies and when they reach in for popcorn, their hands contact.
    Awe that would be so cute if that happend, what would be the reason for them being at the movies though?

Also I had the name changed to PearlShipping like every one wanted Huzzah!

Quote Originally Posted by dannyphantomhott View Post
    Awe that would be so cute if that happend, what would be the reason for them being at the movies though?

Yesh it would be cute and hmm....just to have a break from Pokemon Battles or to celebrate a victory?

Squee! Yay!
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Yesh it would be cute and hmm....just to have a break from Pokemon Battles or to celebrate a victory?

Squee! Yay!
    That would be cute I agree, a break from Pokemon training and battles has happend before, they went to the malls. Maybe Hikari could talk Ash into going to the Beach and Ash could blush when he sees Hikari in her swim suites, that would be funny/cute LOL. And glad your happy abou the name change, do we have any fan art yet?

That would be cute I agree, a break from Pokemon training and battles has happend before, they went to the malls. Maybe Hikari could talk Ash into going to the Beach and Ash could blush when he sees Hikari in her swim suites, that would be funny/cute LOL. And glad your happy abou the name change, do we have any fan art yet?
    Oh yeah they have been to malls. XD Ooh the beach, a perfect place for having fun with your loved ones.

Nope, no fanart yet. xP *kicks self* I need to make one.
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Yay! Were officially official XD Thanks though! It does sound better now.

I don't know... What about sharing an ice cream cone? Remember how much Ash loves ice cream (hopefully less than Hikari), well I love shippy moments with ice cream! It would be cute if they shared an ice cream one, and it would be all drpping and stuff. This fan art (from here; its Ron and Hermione from Harry Potter) made me think of it, it's one of my favorite shippy fan scenes!
    Last edited by lilrumpkinkb; 7th August 2006 at 6:46 AM.

Page 11 of 178 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast