Page 122 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 4426

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by May Ketchum View Post
    It's best to strengthen their feelings for each other and not jump right into romance
    I completely agree, if that didn't happen then the relationship would be doomed from the start and prone to fail.

PLEASE STOP POSTING ONELINERS. You guys are on topic but what you aren't doing is explaining why you feel the way you do about certain topics. Elaborate on your posts or else I will give you guys SPAM warnings, and I really don't want to do that, okay? Thanks, guys.

Back to topic.

Okay here's a question: In the 11th movie, do you think Ash and Dawn's adventure will be a little interesting if they get caught in a dimension and that goes for their starter pokemon as well? (I did post this question on another site for pearlshipper's that find this question familiar).
    "If you attack Konoha, I will have to fight you… So save up your hatred and take it all on me, I'm the only one who can take it! It's the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! Because I'm your friend!"
    ~Naruto Uzumaki

What's the best Pearlshipping moment so far?
    Right now, I think the Milktank episode, well in my opinion. It's also my favorite. That was a really cute moment, Satoshi tried his best to cheer Hikari up and also treated her to some ice cream. :3 Even though he may be dimwitted to love, he really cheered her up.

I'm also glad that the writers are developing their relationship in baby steps. If they went faster..yeah DOOM.

I finallly took some time to screenshot the the Milktank Episode scene. xD

[IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by foxkrystal View Post
    Okay here's a question: In the 11th movie, do you think Ash and Dawn's adventure will be a little interesting if they get caught in a dimension and that goes for their starter pokemon as well? (I did post this question on another site for pearlshipper's that find this question familiar).
    It all depends. If Ash an Dawn are trapped in that dimension by themselves then I can foresee some interesting pearlshippy moments. If they are all alone Ash needs to be strong and prove Dawn that he is capable of taking care of her and protect her. If Brock is with them, then umm, I have no idea of what can happen if Brock is with them, he is going to mess up the pearlshippy moments, I hope Brock is not caught in the dimension as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    Nice Fan Art Pikablue. Ash seems to be holding Dawn's pendant, Did he gave it to her as a valentine?. I just love to see that type of fan art.

@ Katsu Koneko

Now you have some time to catch up, after all we are going to be without our favorite couple for at least 2 weeks. The wait is killing me I want to see Ash's battle so bad.
    thanks extreme yea he did, a Pearl necklace XD :P
    she custom ordered him that pikachu hat:P not as expensive, but thoughtful

I have claimed PikachuxBuneary/Mimiroru, aka Lagomorphshipping!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)
    I support Pearlshipping, Lagomorphshipping, and Pikashipping

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    It all depends. If Ash an Dawn are trapped in that dimension by themselves then I can foresee some interesting pearlshippy moments. If they are all alone Ash needs to be strong and prove Dawn that he is capable of taking care of her and protect her. If Brock is with them, then umm, I have no idea of what can happen if Brock is with them, he is going to mess up the pearlshippy moments, I hope Brock is not caught in the dimension as well.
    Never mind Takeshi. I hope no one, not even filler characters, gets trapped in the other dimension with Sato and Hikari. I'd like to view how the two of them return to their homes or cope with the area that they are in now. If this doesn't happen, pfft. Well that was a rip-off.

Hey, I thought we were forbidden to post pictures here. Oh, so other people can post cute pictures here and I can't?

Quote Originally Posted by mew151 View Post
    Never mind Takeshi. I hope no one, not even filler characters, gets trapped in the other dimension with Sato and Hikari. I'd like to view how the two of them return to their homes or cope with the area that they are in now. If this doesn't happen, pfft. Well that was a rip-off.

Hey, I thought we were forbidden to post pictures here. Oh, so other people can post cute pictures here and I can't?
    Yeah, I really hope that they are alone of this one. No filler characters or Takeshi, I am also hoping that Pikachu and Pochama don't screw it up either by being too needy. I want to see some real interaction between the Ash and Dawn like the writers did in movie 10

I think we can post pictures as long as they are relevant to what we are talking about.

I think they will def be getting some Pearlshippy moments in movie 11. I mean movie 10 got some and reccently they have been getting tons of hints, which I am happy about. Any who yah that Milktank episode was a cute episode. And yes its better that they started out as friends first, I mean if they just jumped into romance things would have been messy.

Spoiler:- New topic::
    Last edited by May Ketchum; 19th February 2008 at 8:09 PM.

Member of the Pokemon Adventures Fanclub!

I don't think Misty will come back. Now what I'd love to happen is for Macey to come back, the girl from Jotoh Champions, she had a major crush on Ash and even wanted a date with him. If she came back, than I know for sure Dawn would get jealous becuase Macey would flirt with Ash like crazyXD

Quote Originally Posted by May Ketchum View Post
        Spoiler:- New topic::
    I don't know why you wrote your question as spoilers, but here is my answer.

Spoiler:- answer to topic:

Question: What do you guy's think about Macey coming back?

Quote Originally Posted by AshfanGirl20 View Post
    Question: What do you guy's think about Macey coming back?
    Now that girl could case problems for Dawn. Dawn is probably going to feel like Macey is a threat to her relationship with Ash. I would love to see Dawn challenging Macey for Ash's love, whoever loses must hit the road and not come back. Dawn is a great battler so I am not really worried, I know she is going to win.

I don't know though as Extreme said it might be hurtful towrads Ash and Dawn's relationship so possibly Dawn could get angry or she might get jealous at her.
    One Sword or a Thousand Swords, one is going to kill

Hmm I figured Dawn would just get jealous too over Macey's flirting attempts with Ash, I mean Dawn has never had to deal with some one like that yet. I'd love to see her reaction to all this. Misty was ovbiously jealous so you have to wonder if Dawn would react the same way LOL.

They would be a cute couple!

Regarding May Ketchum's spoiler topic, the information in Misty's profile in the bulbapedia site listed she plans to return some time in DP.

Spoiler:- From Bulbapedia; look at Misty's profile:

If she returns, we probably will see that ear pulling gag again. Other than the possible Togekiss event, I don't know what else she will do here.

Quote Originally Posted by AshfanGirl20 View Post
    Hmm I figured Dawn would just get jealous too over Macey's flirting attempts with Ash, I mean Dawn has never had to deal with some one like that yet. I'd love to see her reaction to all this. Misty was ovbiously jealous so you have to wonder if Dawn would react the same way LOL.
    Dawn is going to get jealous that I am sure. The extent of her jealousy cannot be predicted, Dawn is different than Misty and May, so I think she is not going to yell, she is most likely to get annoyed and mad at Macey. Then Ash is going to be like "What is she so mad about", honestly Ash can be really dumb at times. Anyways, Dawn is not going to let the Macey get away with anything. Remember the scene in movie 10 when Alberto was making Alice uncomfortable when he was trying to imposed himself on her. Dawn got really annoy and push him out of the way. Dawn is probably going to do the same, then Macey is going to say something like "What do you care, is not like he is your boyfriend", As soon as Dawn hears that her face turns red and comes up with a comment of her own "I am not going to let you do whatever you want with Ash"(while saying this she is neither confirming or denying that she likes Ash, so her secret is safe).

I'd LOL So much at the scene if that did happen in the anime. The way you said it fits Dawns personality perfectly too. Your right she probaly wouldn't go all nutts like Misty did, but would still just get annoyed. I'd love it if her face turned read, Ash would be all "Why are you turning read Dawn?
    Dawn could be all "What are you talking about?!" LOL LOL.

Man they need to bring back Nanako/Macey and show us what the baseball gal has been up too. :3 Plus Hikari and Nanako will have a very interesting interaction. xD Well in my opinion. :3

In Hikari's first Gym Battle, I noticed that Satoshi was the only one up there being giddy and such, witnessing her first gym battle.. xD

Here's 3 Satoshi screenshots from when he saw HIkari shaking her fist, trying to hide her disappointment of not going to the next round..

[IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

http://imageboard.pocketmonsters.net...0212712952.jpg

This is such a cute calender you have got to see this

Quote Originally Posted by Pokegirl16 View Post
    http://imageboard.pocketmonsters.net...0212712952.jpg

This is such a cute calender you have got to see this
    Oh Santa! i luv that pic! Probably in the next calander pics, there would be more that would involve Ash and Dawn. I think they're going to be the only ones to save the world together in the next three movies from 2008-2010. i would think that this would mean something. . . (I probably said this last sentence in my previous posts if it sounds familiar).
    "If you attack Konoha, I will have to fight you… So save up your hatred and take it all on me, I'm the only one who can take it! It's the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! Because I'm your friend!"
    ~Naruto Uzumaki

That is a cute calnder I agree....Also I noticed that Ash was cheering for Dawn in the gym battle. He looked so cute cheering her on like that, he never did that with any of the other girls that's for sure.

I'd love to see Dawn just get all jealous to Misty or Macey and say "Back off! Ash's is my man!" XD
    Last edited by May Ketchum; 20th February 2008 at 9:52 PM.

Member of the Pokemon Adventures Fanclub!

Page 122 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172 ... LastLast