Page 172 of 178 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 4426

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Dialga View Post
    May I join this forum? I have a small contribution I can make, assuming no one else has noticed this hint. In today's episode "A Triple Fighting Chance" Ash had Buizel use the spin-Aqua Jet combo Dawn created for contests in his battle vs. Maylene. Dawn was clearly happy about this, so that adds three possible hints.
    1. Ash had Buizel use a move intended for contests in his battle just like Dawn did in "Crossing the Battle Line".
    2. Since Ash used that move combo, it might show admiration.
    3. As stated above, Dawn was very happy about him using that move combo, maybe because she felt Ash admired her enough to use the combo?
    good job ghost dialga. too bad we knew that for quite a while. its still a pearlshipping hint. completely forgot about that hint.
    btw, im a new pearlshipper(sort of)
    Credit goes to Deoxys911

Quote Originally Posted by pokemaniac10 View Post
    good job ghost dialga. too bad we knew that for quite a while. its still a pearlshipping hint. completely forgot about that hint.
    btw, im a new pearlshipper(sort of)
    welcome to the forum we knew that hint way back but it was worth mentioned *one of the best hints was dawn's cheerleading*^^ ohh and the forums seems lagging, just in case, delete your double post.
    Last edited by PKLegendHeroe; 3rd August 2008 at 5:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PKLegendHeroe View Post
    well you could be right but I'm always up in a mood about Pearlshipping. I never think negativity of this ship, either way anyone else think that the cheerleading hint was unpredictable? well I kinda did but I was surprised^^ even movie 10 was unpredictable (that 10th movie pic hint too) we can say that our ship might be unpredictable because DP is still not even at its 100th ep. we still might have surprises But I know one that if it happens, then we all be happy. I doubt that the writers even look at the forums but who knows. ok Im still thinking about new topics. I post some soon.
    (laughing alertly) As am I. If the cheerleading hint the Pearlshippers found unpredictable, then this Pearlshipper certainly found it enjoyable. At any rate, I will be happy as I have been to see Ash and Dawn's friendship deepen in ways that I would not have expected in the past. (hint, hint) Let your thoughts about Ash and Dawn as a couple flow as you see fit, PKLegendHeroe. Hopefully, this lagging problem gets fixed soon, but for now, a romantic friendship between these two trainers might be fun to imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by ccangelopearl1362 View Post
    (laughing alertly) As am I. If the cheerleading hint the Pearlshippers found unpredictable, then this Pearlshipper certainly found it enjoyable. At any rate, I will be happy as I have been to see Ash and Dawn's friendship deepen in ways that I would not have expected in the past. (hint, hint) Let your thoughts about Ash and Dawn as a couple flow as you see fit, PKLegendHeroe. Hopefully, this lagging problem gets fixed soon, but for now, a romantic friendship between these two trainers might be fun to imagine.
    yes a romantic friendship between them make me happy^^ as I Imaging them together its kinda funny how ash will react. in DP right now, anything (even our hints) are a sign of things to come. hopefully if dawn cheers again for ash in his next gym battle, that would make us happy

That would be awesome if she cheers for him again in that outfit~ X3 It would be soo cute!

"Fighto Fighto Satoshi~ Gambare Gambare Sumomo!"

http://katsu14.deviantart.com/art/Pe...r-you-93641716
    Here's the picture I promised.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post
    That would be awesome if she cheers for him again in that outfit~ X3 It would be soo cute!

Cute? No need to worry, Katsu Koneko. (I think I'll start saying that more frequently if I think there's some worrying about any future Pearlshipping moments.) Ash and Dawn's optimism about the future can complement their attributes perfectly, his power in battles and her beauty in contests. How happy might we be if Ash and Dawn use move combinations between each other?

*pops out of nowhere hanging upside down from a tree* okay, people, we need a new topic!

Where would Dawn and Ash go on their honeymoon?

stolen from the ikari thread! -^-^-

have fun with it!

~riolulu

Hey everybody it's been a while since i've posted here, so i've been gone a while and im Prowers Dawnfan4u by the way if any have forgotten, im sorry to others since i haven't posted or have been gone a long time, but im back and ya.

Anyways on topic prolly Ash and Dawn would go like some tropic Island near Sinnoh for thier honeymoon. but let's not jump to conclusions quickly i mean the series isn't finished yet. They still got a while before thier done with Sinnoh so... well save this is for later
    Last edited by Prowers Dawnfan4u; 3rd August 2008 at 6:27 PM.
    One Sword or a Thousand Swords, one is going to kill

Quote Originally Posted by Prowers Dawnfan4u View Post
    Hey everybody it's been a while since i've posted here, so i've been gone a while and im Prowers Dawnfan4u by the way if any have forgotten, im sorry to others since i haven't posted or have been gone a long time, but im back and ya.

Anyways on topic prolly Ash and Dawn would go like some tropic Island near Sinnoh for thier honeymoon. but let's not jump to conclusions quickly i mean the series isn't finished yet. They still got a while before thier done with Sinnoh so... well save this is for later
    hey welcome back^^ i know that its a long wayyyyy before sinnoh ends.

Where would Dawn and Ash go on their honeymoon?

fullmoon islandxD. nice fanart Katsu-san BTW

Fullmoon Island... or that Grand Lake restaurant? Fullmoon Island... or that Grand Lake restaurant? Prowers Dawnfan4u and PKLegendHeroe might have the right idea about Ash and Dawn's Sinnoh adventure. If I really am to settle for a romantic friendship between these two kids, then I'll be happy to watch some of my favorite Pearlshipping hints a few times over again to see if they are as compelling as they were when I first saw them.

Tired. . . Any other new topics we should think of right now? I'm completely bored of other topics, and we haven't gotten any topics for about a while I think. . .
    Pocket Monster's been going through another golden week without any new episode to discuss about. I'm going to post this picture just for the heck of it. . . http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/album.ph...&pictureid=894
    Oh my god. . . I did NOT see this. . .
    Holy crud muffins, Holy frickin' crap, what the crap?! WHO DID THAT???!!! *Gah evil image > <* I think it was Endless Summer's action figures, and was caught playing with them lol (Honestly I believe she'd be the perfect shipper to do that to a Hikari and Satoshi figure XD LMAO)

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/album.ph...&pictureid=897
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/album.ph...&pictureid=896
    oh good lord *shrivles*
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/album.ph...&pictureid=898
    Last edited by foxkrystal; 4th August 2008 at 7:04 AM.
    "If you attack Konoha, I will have to fight you… So save up your hatred and take it all on me, I'm the only one who can take it! It's the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! Because I'm your friend!"
    ~Naruto Uzumaki

omg foxkrystal those pictures!! I lol'ed so hard XD

As for a new topic I'll try something..

What do you think will happen to Ash and Dawn in the end of D/P? Hmm bad one, makes me depressed

Okay I got nothing -_-
    Ash x Dawn forever! <3 (Or else Anabel x Ash )
    To be an angel, one does not need wings.
    In giving love there is an equal grace.
    Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
    As love unveils the beauty of all things.

Quote Originally Posted by foxkrystal View Post
    Tired. . . Any other new topics we should think of right now? I'm completely bored of other topics, and we haven't gotten any topics for about a while I think. . .
    Pocket Monster's been going through another golden week without any new episode to discuss about. I'm going to post this picture just for the heck of it. . . http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/album.ph...&pictureid=894
    Holy crud muffins, Holy frickin' crap, what the crap?! WHO DID THAT???!!! *Gah evil image > <* I think it was Endless Summer's action figures, and was caught playing with them lol (Honestly I believe she'd be the perfect shipper to do that to a Hikari and Satoshi figure XD LMAO)

oh good lord *shrivles*
    calm down xD we had topics, but you're not kind to answer them. those figures are awesome, I still think it would be better if it happend in the anime.xD

Quote Originally Posted by Sjikke View Post

As for a new topic I'll try something..

What do you think will happen to Ash and Dawn in the end of D/P? Hmm bad one, makes me depressed

Okay I got nothing -_-
    i think we asked this but yeah we shouldn't talk about the end when its even not happen for a long time. no need to worry

what will happen if brock believe something going on between them?

I bet that brock knows something goin on xD

Do you believe that Ash admires Dawn or Dawn Admires Ash?

I think both admire them selfs pretty much the hints quite tell everything

Quote Originally Posted by foxkrystal View Post

oh good lord *shrivles*
    Oh, boy. Leave it to me to imagine Brock sulking in a corner if he suspects that something is happening between Ash and Dawn. Both of them can admire each other, leaving Kenny surprised, if not jealous. That said, I trust that both of them might enjoy listening to a song with a calming aura to it... such as Oracion.

What will happen if brock believe something going on between them?
    Good point, as 'love expert' he'd (almost) be the first to know! I bet he'd smile in himself but also he'd be pretty much jealous. On the other hand, he didn't see that girl from the Battle Frontier like him, not did he notice Anabel crushing on Ash.. So maybe he wouldn't notice afterall.. (He'd still be jealous once he finds out xD)

I wonder actually if Croagunk would stop either Ash or Dawn aswell when doing something romantic! (Or maybe one of their own pokemon XD) Would be fun xD

Yeah, I am sure of Dawn admiring Ash, the otherway around, well.. I think so, he thinks she's pretty good with her combo's etc.
    Dawn admiring Ash might be the seed of our ship becoming canon (I hope xD)
    Ash x Dawn forever! <3 (Or else Anabel x Ash )
    To be an angel, one does not need wings.
    In giving love there is an equal grace.
    Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
    As love unveils the beauty of all things.

Hey foxkrystal nice pics, and let's see...

What will happen if brock belives somthing is goin on between Ash and Dawn?

ya Sjikke is right as love expert he'd prolly be the first to know, but then again no but I think once they start expressing towards each other he'd would notice but not right away though in time.

Do you believe that Ash admires Dawn or Dawn admires Ash?

umm both admire each other in thier own respective ways cause one looks at how the other is doin whne they're in a pokemon battle/contet situation. Though Dawn admires more which could lead to them becoming closer.
    Last edited by Prowers Dawnfan4u; 4th August 2008 at 5:58 PM.
    One Sword or a Thousand Swords, one is going to kill

Thank you very much. Thought that it had already been noticed, but was unsure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post

Very nice picture, Katsu Koneko. Lol, foxkrystal, those pictures are somewhat disturbing.
    What will happen if brock believe something going on between them?
    Probably the same thing that happened in Pokémon Heroes. Brock finds out, gets incredibly jealous, then starts sulking because Ash possibly has a girlfriend while he's still alone.
    I think that ones goes both ways.
    Pokémon Diamond Friend Code
    Name:Romanov
    Code:0516-6239-3184
    On the hunt for event Pokémon I don't have.
    .    Spoiler:- My events!:

I clone most of my event Pokémon to trade for other ones since I collect them. Items, EV Trained Pokémon, etc. are all one of a kind.

Foxkrystal, those pics made me laugh so badly! Too bad it'll never happen in the anime, haha..
    Anywayss..

What will happen if brock believes something is going on between them?

Umm.. firstly, sulk that even ash has something going on in his love life, but then later secretly plots to get them together . I can just imagine him going, "So Dawn, Ash is looking pretty good today right?"

Simple. Both!
    asdfghjkl; GEN?! <3

stickwitu(:

Quote Originally Posted by WolfGirl23 View Post
    Foxkrystal, those pics made me laugh so badly! Too bad it'll never happen in the anime, haha..
    Anywayss..

What will happen if brock believes something is going on between them?

Umm.. firstly, sulk that even ash has something going on in his love life, but then later secretly plots to get them together . I can just imagine him going, "So Dawn, Ash is looking pretty good today right?"

Simple. Both!
    Jealousy from Brock if Ash and Dawn admire each other? Ah, yes. Ash and Dawn are boyfriend and girlfriend, while Brock is still alone. I suppose that if Brock's plots become a regular feature in Diamond and Pearl: Battle Dimension, then this Pearlshipper will chuckle with amusement, perhaps even more so if Kenny suspects what's going on. As for Uxie, Mesprit, and/or Azelf, well, I'll leave it to each of them to appear before either Ash, Dawn, or both, reaffirming their "legendary" connections.

Jealousy from Brock if Ash and Dawn admire each other? Ah, yes. Ash and Dawn are boyfriend and girlfriend, while Brock is still alone. I suppose that if Brock's plots become a regular feature in Diamond and Pearl: Battle Dimension, then this Pearlshipper will chuckle with amusement, perhaps even more so if Kenny suspects what's going on. As for Uxie, Mesprit, and/or Azelf, well, I'll leave it to each of them to appear before either Ash, Dawn, or both, reaffirming their "legendary" connections.
    hehe jealousy from brock xD. it could happen. those pics of foxkrystal are not the only one

http://mint.45.kg/satohika/hokan-sp2.html

they have them too. I like if it was the anime version,

Quote Originally Posted by PKLegendHeroe
    we had topics, but you're not kind to answer them.
    That's not nice. . .
    The question was hard for me to answer so I had to skip it. It'd be rude if I posted a negative answer > <. I'm a different Pearlshipper, I don't put dreamy things in internet public.
    What will happen if brock believes something is going on between them
    I'da know, still that's a tricky question for me to answer.
    Why? It said that they admire each other. *gawd* > <
    "If you attack Konoha, I will have to fight you… So save up your hatred and take it all on me, I'm the only one who can take it! It's the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! Because I'm your friend!"
    ~Naruto Uzumaki

Quote Originally Posted by PKLegendHeroe View Post
    hehe jealousy from brock xD. it could happen. those pics of foxkrystal are not the only one

http://mint.45.kg/satohika/hokan-sp2.html

they have them too. I like if it was the anime version,
    I wonder who positioned those Ash and Dawn figures so that it looks like they're about to kiss. Excellent images I see assembled, PKLegendHeroe, but perhaps... an excellent coloring page, as well. If Ash and Dawn look like a young couple already, then those two kids should enjoy whatever adventures they have of them.

Well, I haven't posted here in a while, and what do I see? Renegade Pokemon dolls getting close in nice picture frames with hearts in it! Well done, foxkrystal, well done! *claps hands erratically while laughing till belly hurts*

Do you believe that Ash admires Dawn, or Dawn admires Ash?
    To be very honest, I think that Dawn excessively admires Ash subconsciously. After all, she keeps using him as a reason not to back down from a challenge. E.g. the Wallace Contest, the Stylist Contest, you know, the whole nine yards.

What will happen if Brock believes something is going on between Ash and Dawn?
    Firstly, I think that Brock may not notice immediately. He would probably notice them helping each other out excessively while he's cooking breakfast or something, but then he'd probably just go back to the stew and finish it, only to conclude that they're starting to grown on each other later. Then maybe two days later, he'd say that the two of them are really helping the other out a lot, and they'd just look at him and say at the exact same time, "Because we're friends!". Then they'd look at each other and Brock would stand with his hands on his hips and say. "Yep, they're growing on each other." Then he'll go and say he needs to get his firewood, run off into the forrest, cry a fountain of comic tears and say, "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! ASH BEAT ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!" (First kiss, first girlfriend?)
    3DS Friend Code: 2079-6549-2981
    "Let's trade and battle!" - *message me first*
    I am a shadow, I seek the ways of Hadou.
    I'll have you know, I am a Lucario.

Quote Originally Posted by lunarshadow View Post
    Well, I haven't posted here in a while, and what do I see? Renegade Pokemon dolls getting close in nice picture frames with hearts in it! Well done, foxkrystal, well done! *claps hands erratically while laughing till belly hurts*

Do you believe that Ash admires Dawn, or Dawn admires Ash?
    To be very honest, I think that Dawn excessively admires Ash subconsciously. After all, she keeps using him as a reason not to back down from a challenge. E.g. the Wallace Contest, the Stylist Contest, you know, the whole nine yards.

What will happen if Brock believes something is going on between Ash and Dawn?
    Firstly, I think that Brock may not notice immediately. He would probably notice them helping each other out excessively while he's cooking breakfast or something, but then he'd probably just go back to the stew and finish it, only to conclude that they're starting to grown on each other later. Then maybe two days later, he'd say that the two of them are really helping the other out a lot, and they'd just look at him and say at the exact same time, "Because we're friends!". Then they'd look at each other and Brock would stand with his hands on his hips and say. "Yep, they're growing on each other." Then he'll go and say he needs to get his firewood, run off into the forrest, cry a fountain of comic tears and say, "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! ASH BEAT ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!" (First kiss, first girlfriend?)
    (laughing with enjoyment) Impressive scenario in which Brock cries after realizing that Ash and Dawn might already be a couple, lunarshadow. I might not know too much about the challenges you mentioned, but Ash might definitely want to cheer for Dawn in a contest, itself a form of admiration for Dawn on Ash's part. Of course, I might definitely laugh if Brock actually catches Ash and Dawn just when these two kids are about to kiss in the show.

(laughing with enjoyment) Impressive scenario in which Brock cries after realizing that Ash and Dawn might already be a couple, lunarshadow. I might not know too much about the challenges you mentioned, but Ash might definitely want to cheer for Dawn in a contest, itself a form of admiration for Dawn on Ash's part. Of course, I might definitely laugh if Brock actually catches Ash and Dawn just when these two kids are about to kiss in the show.
    actually, thats what im waiting for ash as a cheerleader for dawn would be a plus+ for pearlshipping^^

ok I got some more thinking

Do you think that ash has changed his personality or views because of dawn?

well yes^^ I think that he gets more involve in Dawn. he does contest, stylist show and dress up as a maid.xD maybe Dawn does change ash.

would you be surprised if by any chance ash cries for dawn?

yes. actually he did show some tear in DP061 right after dawn had her fist hard. I think he might be more emotional if dawn loses again.

anyways one more day for the summer school special. I cant wait

Page 172 of 178 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176 ... LastLast