Page 3 of 178 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion

Whoops I forgot that Diamondshipping was Gio x Deliah. ^^;;; Sorry about that.

What would you like there first words to be to each other?
    Satoshi: Hey Miss, are you ok? It's a good thing I was able to save you from that thing.
    Hikari: Huh? *looks at him and blushes* Oh yes I'm ok, thanks. I'm Hikari from the Shinou region.
    Satoshi: I'm Satoshi from Masara town. *shakes hands*

^^;;

---

Yes Satoshi is the type to bring roses to girls and blush about it. xD Whee I have a new ship to support!
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Nah. Giving a girl a rose is Drew's style, not Ash's.

I think he would do something extremely nice for Hikari; and then when he's sleeping, she would kiss him on the forehead. He would smile and continue his slumber. Now that would be cute. XD
    You can't run away from me. I'm too fast for you
    ------
    No longer taking private requests for oneshot fics, but now writing again. So throw me an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko
    Whoops I forgot that Diamondshipping was Gio x Deliah. ^^;;; Sorry about that.

Satoshi: Hey Miss, are you ok? It's a good thing I was able to save you from that thing.
    Hikari: Huh? *looks at him and blushes* Oh yes I'm ok, thanks. I'm Hikari from the Shinou region.
    Satoshi: I'm Satoshi from Masara town. *shakes hands*

^^;;

---

Yes Satoshi is the type to bring roses to girls and blush about it. xD Whee I have a new ship to support!

Cool congrats on the new ship, that would be a cute way of them to meet. And just becuase Drew gives roses doesn't mean Ash can't give roses to me he just seems like the type of guy to do so =]
    That's a cute idea too Darkliger.

Question: Can any one make some fan art for these two? I'd love some.
    Last edited by dannyphantomhott; 20th July 2006 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lilrumpkinkb
    At the Pokemon Center after she becomes concious again
    Ash: Are you okay?!
    Hikari: (looks at him) I'm okay now...
    Hehe, I can really imagine that

Hikari seem's like the person who would let lots of subtle hints slip, some accidental and some intentionly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus
    Hehe, I can really imagine that

Hikari seem's like the person who would let lots of subtle hints slip, some accidental and some intentionly.
    Yah Hikari does seem like the type of character to drop hints subtitle hints. Still would be neat if they kissed.

Just thought i'd let you know that I have submitted the name Pearlshipping for Ash x Hikari at Bulbagarden. I got the impression from reading this thread that the majorty liked the name... so yeah, I went ahead. ;D

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta
    Just thought i'd let you know that I have submitted the name Pearlshipping for Ash x Hikari at Bulbagarden. I got the impression from reading this thread that the majorty liked the name... so yeah, I went ahead. ;D
    So PearlShipping will be the name of this ship? That's cool and a good idea, yah I like that name and will ask one of the mods to change the title to that one. We need soms fan art, I don't have a scanner =[

Yay there's finally a name for Satokari. ^_^

Pearlshipping, I like it.
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Yay there's finally a name for Satokari. ^_^

Pearlshipping, I like it.

Yup PearlShipping is the nameo LOL, glad you like it. Here's a new question;

Should Hikari call Ash a nickname later on in the series?

I say yes! When they get to know each other a bit more though. ^^
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

I say yes! When they get to know each other a bit more though. ^^

Yah wouldn't that be cute, like maybe Ashyboy or some thing else. What would be the best name for her to call Ash?

Something along the lines of "hi your name is?" Being that they have never met and all.
    Scrubs (My Cold Shower) JD's closing Monolouge: As I looked at all the relationships around me, Some that had gone on forever, (Cox and Jordan) Some that were reigniting, (Carla and Turk) And some that were had just begun, (Elliot and Keith) I realized something.

It should have been me. (In reference to Elliot while he is taking a cold shower.)
    YES, JElliot is coming back. Screw Elliot Keith, and all its backers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Strife
    Something along the lines of "hi your name is?" Being that they have never met and all.

LOL That's a good way to start things off too and true. Well randomness I like the name Ashyboy for a nickname of her to call Ash. If she joins the show I can't wait to add images of them together.
    Last edited by dannyphantomhott; 21st July 2006 at 1:30 AM.

Very cute! This sounds nice a SatoHika shipping! I hope The two meet each other at the first episode of the new series (Or on a future episode, of course).
    Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Basically any interesting idea you have when speculating about new regions invariably ends with:
    - Ash showing up in a new region with Pikachu without a clue how to do anything besides battling and breathing;
    - He accidentally runs into the new new girl who will be the main companion;
    - He meets a creepy older gentleman* who will follow him around and do the things Ash apparently is either not smart enough to do, or expects that someone will it for him.

*Averted. Now, we have a gadget maniac and his hyper-active lil' sis.
    Platinum FC - 1075 8811 5380

Quote Originally Posted by DuquĘ?
    Very cute! This sounds nice a SatoHika shipping! I hope The two meet each other at the first episode of the new series (Or on a future episode, of course).
    That sounds like a cute title for the ship too, and I think they will meet in the anime even if they don't they still look way cute together. But I still have my hopes that the new girl will be apart of the main cast. And oh if your interested, I did a fan fiction on these two, you can read it if you want. Any one here can read it, I'll be making plenty more in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyphantomhott
    That sounds like a cute title for the ship too, and I think they will meet in the anime even if they don't they still look way cute together. But I still have my hopes that the new girl will be apart of the main cast. And oh if your interested, I did a fan fiction on these two, you can read it if you want. Any one here can read it, I'll be making plenty more in the future.
    You did a fanfic on these two already? Oooh me wanna read!
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

You did a fanfic on these two already? Oooh me wanna read!

Yup, did one and you can read it if you want to. I'm loving the ship so much already I just had to write one XD

Yup, did one and you can read it if you want to. I'm loving the ship so much already I just had to write one XD
    xD I just found it and I love it. ^_^
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

xD I just found it and I love it. ^_^

Oh YAY Glad you enjoyed it, that's how I hope they meet.

AshxHikari seems really nice, =D. And Pearlshipping is a nice name, =P.

And at the moment, I'm liking the fact it's a 'nevermet' shipping, 'cause that means we can do what we want with it through fanart and fanfics, xP.

Also, can I be added to the list, =D.

May I be added the list too?

Yet another Ash shipping I'm starting to like out of like ten or twenty. -shot-
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by The Anime Freak
    And at the moment, I'm liking the fact it's a 'nevermet' shipping, 'cause that means we can do what we want with it through fanart and fanfics, xP.
    I think one of the best thing of the "nevermet" part is leading up to when they actually meet, and what happens. Can't wait ^^

May I be added the list too?

Yet another Ash shipping I'm starting to like out of like ten or twenty. -shot-
    Than I shall add you to the list as well, glad your liking it. And we don't know whether or not they will meet in the anime, they could and they couldn't. For all we know Hikari could end up joining the main group like I'm thinking =]
    Yah never know, which is why its best we don't call it that name till we find out whether or not she will be in the anime. I can't wait for images of them together. We need fan art between them, and I will make more fan fictions.

I'm gone for a sleepover for only one night, and look how much I miss!

Yah wouldn't that be cute, like maybe Ashyboy or some thing else.
    I love that nickname for him! I think it would be as something to embarrass him at first and not like nicknames that a gf/bf would have for each other. I already thought of a possible hint: Ash and Hikari are walking into the local pokemon center, and she calls him Asyboy, and a younger trainer asks Hikari why she calls him that. I always think of the cheesiet hints...

And oh if your interested, I did a fan fiction on these two, you can read it if you want. Any one here can read it, I'll be making plenty more in the future.
    Wow, already? Well I'll go find it! *searching*

Quote Originally Posted by The Anime Freak
    Also, can I be added to the list, =D.
    Yay! You're joining

AshxHikari seems really nice, =D. And Pearlshipping is a nice name, =P.
    Of Course!

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta
    Sweet, Pearlshipping it is! Thank you for submiting it to bulbagarden for us!
    Also, I do NOT have an artistic bone in my body so I can't really help in the fan art department of the thread, but it would be awesome if people do.

@dannyphantomhott - That is a cuuute banner. ^_^ I wanna make one, where can I find some Hikari pics?
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Page 3 of 178 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast