Page 40 of 178 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 4426

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by dannyphantomhott View Post
    Hi Shadow Ichigo, your right, we do need to see how long they argue, hopefully threw out the series. That would be fun...New image;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ch/dpgroup.jpg

If you look closley it looks like Ash nuging Hikari with his elebow, I liked the image and thought it was cuteXD
    Awesome pic dannyphantomhott XD. Yes I notice that Ash is nuging Hikari with his elbow XD. I really want to see more images of them. As for the argument, I hope they do a couple of times in the series.
    .::Signature is being remodel::.

Also Shego I see your point but normally arguing this way means a good thing, in the Pokemon anime it normally means they love each other, which many people in the show have explained before.
    I don't know. It seems that arguements doesn't work on love. Just look what happened to Ash/Misty.They always argue,and fight all the time. I understand that turns out to be good friends. But one of them didn't confess how they feel about each other,and they ended up split up. But I hoping that Ashy,and Hikari can work it out fast. Now that Ashy have grown older, he have to be careful about bikes.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    I don't know. It seems that arguements doesn't work on love. Just look what happened to Ash/Misty.They always argue,and fight all the time. I understand that turns out to be good friends. But one of them didn't confess how they feel about each other,and they ended up split up. But I hoping that Ashy,and Hikari can work it out fast. Now that Ashy have grown older, he have to be careful about bikes.
    Yah, with Ash being older I think hey'll learn the rules of love and tell Hikari he loves her when he starts to realizes that he does. Shadow Ichigo, glad you liked the image. I'm hoping the arguing lasts a while too, I wonder if Hikari has a fear to where Ash can tease her about it?

Yah, with Ash being older I think hey'll learn the rules of love and tell Hikari he loves her when he starts to realizes that he does. Shadow Ichigo, glad you liked the image. I'm hoping the arguing lasts a while too, I wonder if Hikari has a fear to where Ash can tease her about it?
    It'll be really funny if Ash figures Hikari's secret XD. He'll be teasing a couple a times but probably not all the time.. Also it'll be even more funnier if Hikari finds out about Ash's fear XD.

Hikari finds Pikachu, right?

It would be really hilarious if Pikachu (or any of the other Pokemon of the group) tries to play Cupid between AshxHikari.

Dalton Gregg was a mostly-ordinary university student from the region once called Johto.
    Then a fateful encounter set him on a quest to change history.

Quote Originally Posted by EonMaster One View Post
    Hikari finds Pikachu, right?

It would be really hilarious if Pikachu (or any of the other Pokemon of the group) tries to play Cupid between AshxHikari.
    Yes Ash finds Pikachu, I'm with you on that, I'd laugh so much, than it would proove that Pikachu really does try to play Match Maker for Ash LOL.

To Shadow Ichigo-Does Ash have a fear?

New Question: Will they tease each other about things?
    Last edited by dannyphantomhott; 29th September 2006 at 10:06 PM.

Hikari is very cute and she is a perfect match for Ash

Quote Originally Posted by ash-ketchum View Post
    Hikari is very cute and she is a perfect match for Ash

I agree with yah on that ^_^
    There match made for each other.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ch/dpgroup.jpg

If you look closley it looks like Ash nuging Hikari with his elebow, I liked the image and thought it was cuteXD
    Awww that picture is so cute! I'll take Takeshi out of the picture with Paint. XDDD

Aww it does look like Ash is nudging Hikari.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Nice pic ^__^ I am fan of pearlshipping too! I am sure there will be a fanart about them..

It's sure is.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

Quote Originally Posted by psy455 View Post
    Nice pic ^__^ I am fan of pearlshipping too! I am sure there will be a fanart about them..
    Awesome, welcome, want me to add you to the list?

And there already is kind of fan art of them, its been posted in the topic. Glad you saw that Katsu Koneko, yah he def looked like he was nuging her, I think they'll grow closer together. If you look at the episode pictures for episode 3 it looks like people already confusing those two for a couple ^_^

Awesome, welcome, want me to add you to the list?

And there already is kind of fan art of them, its been posted in the topic. Glad you saw that Katsu Koneko, yah he def looked like he was nuging her, I think they'll grow closer together. If you look at the episode pictures for episode 3 it looks like people already confusing those two for a couple ^_^
    That really sounds awesome dannyphantomhott XD. I wish they could like each other more in the series. And also. your box is full again.

Well they just meet soon they'll develop more feelings towards each other I'm sure ^_^
    And I emptyed my mail box just now.

Stop making me want to punch the torrent downloader thing. XD Episode 1 is about..halfway till it's mine.

XDDD Yay for confuzzledness.
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post
    Stop making me want to punch the torrent downloader thing. XD Episode 1 is about..halfway till it's mine.

XDDD Yay for confuzzledness.
    LOL You should just go to episode 3, that's when they first meetXD
    I hope that more people confuse them as a couple, like maybe Hikari's person she has to battle will LOL That would be cute.

I downloading them 1 by 1. XD *kicks downloader thingy* Go back to 21 minutes! >.<

Hikari - WE. ARE. NOT. A. COUPLE!! Get it through your thick heads! *grabs Pokeball* Go -insertthreateningpokemonhere- and blast them off to kingdom come!

Satoshi - .......
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post
    I downloading them 1 by 1. XD *kicks downloader thingy* Go back to 21 minutes! >.<

Hikari - WE. ARE. NOT. A. COUPLE!! Get it through your thick heads! *grabs Pokeball* Go -insertthreateningpokemonhere- and blast them off to kingdom come!

Satoshi - .......
    It looks more like Ash is in shock when some one says that and Hikari is delighted LOL. I can't wait for more things like that, yah Hikari might say that in her up coming battle LOL. New picture is up;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...pisode3011.jpg

I love the look on Ash face towards Hikari, he's all Ahh LOL. So cuteXD

Also new question;

Do you think any of Hikari's rivals will confuse them for boyfriend and girlfriend? I hope so...That would be fun...
    Last edited by dannyphantomhott; 30th September 2006 at 6:25 AM.

That is so cute it like to say

Hikari: Your Pikachu is so sweet, cute, strong everything gonna catch you a Pikachu for me? Yeah? Oh thnx!

Ash: Ehrrm... *what is she talking about?*

YATTA! I got all 3 episodes. *just saw episode 1* Awww Pocchama is soo cute~ and now whenever I think Hikari I'll think Winry from FMA. They sound a like. XDDDD

Anyways, two picturess for ya!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...nap-297573.png

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...nap-297731.png
    I love this one. ^^
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

its funny as may comes back en see that Hikari flirting with ash

May:what are jou doing !!
    Hikari:NOtting
    May:yes you are you flirting with ash he is my boyfriend
    Hikari: no he is my boyfriend and as you love him ssoooo much why you leve him ???
    May: I leve him because i want a better cordinator but my love for him is never go away
    Hikari: yes sure Ash is from me you freak
    May: How call you freak Ash is my boyfriend
    Hikari:NO Ash and I are in love !!!
    May:Thats not true Ash and I have somthinge special
    Ash: girls girls stop that i love you both
    May & Hikari: REALLYYYY ( They both blushing )

that is seriously cute
    Last edited by ash-ketchum; 30th September 2006 at 12:38 PM.

LOL That would be funny, I don't think Ash would say that, he's been well kind of dense around girls and there affection for him so he'd probaly be all "What the heck are you girls fighting abou?!" LOL And every one of his friends would be laughing after that.

To Katsu Koneko-Those are cute pictures, I love them, did you like episode 1?

To QuixMystique647-Glad you liked the picture, is that what happend? LOL.

Either way I'm excited for more episodes between these two. Here's hoping we get an episode where they get traped in a cave without Brock hehe

Quote Originally Posted by ash-ketchum View Post
    its funny as may comes back en see that Hikari flirting with ash

May:what are jou doing !!
    Hikari:NOtting
    May:yes you are you flirting with ash he is my boyfriend
    Hikari: no he is my boyfriend and as you love him ssoooo much why you leve him ???
    May: I leve him because i want a better cordinator but my love for him is never go away
    Hikari: yes sure Ash is from me you freak
    May: How call you freak Ash is my boyfriend
    Hikari:NO Ash and I are in love !!!
    May:Thats not true Ash and I have somthinge special
    Ash: girls girls stop that i love you both
    May & Hikari: REALLYYYY ( They both blushing )

that is seriously cute
    WOW!! I like to see them fight. Since Hikari's dream to become a cooridnator like her mom. It's better off that Hikari will face off against May in the pokemon contest. And it might be the better chance to find out which one has the better love for Ashy. Don't you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    WOW!! I like to see them fight. Since Hikari's dream to become a cooridnator like her mom. It's better off that Hikari will face off against May in the pokemon contest. And it might be the better chance to find out which one has the better love for Ashy. Don't you agree?
    Oh now there's an idea, maybe say both Hikari and May fight in a contest and Hikari asks if May liked Ash and gets a little jealous and fights. Cute idea Shego.

Oh now there's an idea, maybe say both Hikari and May fight in a contest and Hikari asks if May liked Ash and gets a little jealous and fights. Cute idea Shego.
    Thanks.^_^ Because May,and Hikari were both cooridinators. And they both like Ashy as well. So PKMN contest will be a great battlefield to find out which one of them have a chance to get closer to him.

Page 40 of 178 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast