Page 50 of 178 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 4426

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion

  1. #1226
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Endiness
    Posts
    656

    Default

    Well, well. D&P series has done another fresh idea I hope they'll do. Hopefully they don't blow it by having the new girl appear once instead of Hikari's ongoing rival.

    Our hopes have come true. Hikari's rival is a girl. Now the only thing to do is sit around and wait until she shows up in an episode.

    Is Hikari's new rival thinking of the romance from Ash and Hikari?

    It really depends on how the writers would do as romance come and go in the entire Pocket Monsters series. If Sato for some reason enters a Contest, I'd say yes. Otherwise, it may not be likely.

  2. #1227
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    534

    Default

    This is way late, but I figure that the argument that nevermetshipping doesn't work because it can't be canon if they never met...is stupid, considering at the rate the Pokemon anime is going, pretty much no shipping is ever going to be canon.

  3. #1228
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mew151 View Post
    Well, well. D&P series has done another fresh idea I hope they'll do. Hopefully they don't blow it by having the new girl appear once instead of Hikari's ongoing rival.

    Our hopes have come true. Hikari's rival is a girl. Now the only thing to do is sit around and wait until she shows up in an episode.
    Don't worry its most likely going to be her real rival, if it was just going to be a one time appearnce girl they wouldn't have her in the begining credits.



    To Shadow Ichigo-That would be another good idea, they should so do another Princess Day festivalXD
    I'd love it, after all didn't they say it happend every year?

  4. #1229

    Default

    Is Hikari's new rival thinking of the romance from Ash and Hikari?
    Maybe, she might tease them at one point,
    Btw, anyone know what Hikari's personality was like

    n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

  5. #1230
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Neo Arcadia
    Posts
    2,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyManafi View Post
    Is Hikari's new rival thinking of the romance from Ash and Hikari?
    Maybe, she might tease them at one point,
    Btw, anyone know what Hikari's personality was like
    If you seen the episode of Hikari, Then you'll know about her personality. Her personality is funny and its almost just like Ash. Hikari acted the same thing as Ash just like in the beginning of the first episode XD.
    .::Signature is being remodel::.

  6. #1231
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyManafi View Post
    Is Hikari's new rival thinking of the romance from Ash and Hikari?
    Maybe, she might tease them at one point,
    Btw, anyone know what Hikari's personality was like
    Well from the summary she has a personatlity like Ash LOL. But yah the girl rival will most likely tease them, that would be cute!

  7. #1232

    Default

    No, I didn't see the episode yet, but by looking at pictures, to me she seemed bratty, but anyway this ship might actually work out since both of them have similar personalities

    n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

  8. #1233
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyManafi View Post
    No, I didn't see the episode yet, but by looking at pictures, to me she seemed bratty, but anyway this ship might actually work out since both of them have similar personalities
    Yup simulare personalitys=Gold Mind Ship =]

    And I'm hoping to find the rest of the Begining Opeaning, I'm thinking they had more Hikari/Ash images from the opeaning.

  9. #1234

    Default

    I looking for that one too.
    Hikari's Pochama stays out of its PokeBall like Pikachu?

    n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

  10. #1235
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyManafi View Post
    I looking for that one too.
    Hikari's Pochama stays out of its PokeBall like Pikachu?
    I never noticed that, your right he does, how cool?
    I've got the opeaning now;

    http://pokesho.sakura.ne.jp/joyful/img/5730.jpg

  11. #1236

    Default

    I like it! Satoshi is so hot in that opening!
    Shinji+Hikari=Kawaii

  12. #1237
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuixMystique647 View Post
    I like it! Satoshi is so hot in that opening!
    When isn't he is a good question? ^_^

    I can't wait for images of the 4th D/P episode.

  13. #1238
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lakeland, FL 33810 in USA
    Posts
    2,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyphantomhott View Post
    I never noticed that, your right he does, how cool?
    I've got the opeaning now;

    http://pokesho.sakura.ne.jp/joyful/img/5730.jpg
    Could it be that Red-haired girl turn out to be the main rival of Hikari,and also has a crush on Ash?
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.


    FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

  14. #1239
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    Could it be that Red-haired girl turn out to be the main rival of Hikari,and also has a crush on Ash?
    Yup the red hair girl is def Hikari's rival, I'm guessing what you are, she's probaly going to be some sort of fan girl of Ash or get a crush on him. Either way it should get Hikari jealous ^_^

  15. #1240
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Neo Arcadia
    Posts
    2,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    Could it be that Red-haired girl turn out to be the main rival of Hikari,and also has a crush on Ash?
    Ash x the rivel. That sounds interesting XD. What kind of shipping should we named for them?
    .::Signature is being remodel::.

  16. #1241
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Ichigo View Post
    Ash x the rivel. That sounds interesting XD. What kind of shipping should we named for them?

    Oh my gosh your right, some people will most likely make a ship for them after finding out Hikaris rival likes Ash. But than again with Hikari most likely being jealous I don't know =/

  17. #1242
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Neo Arcadia
    Posts
    2,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyphantomhott View Post
    Oh my gosh your right, some people will most likely make a ship for them after finding out Hikaris rival likes Ash. But than again with Hikari most likely being jealous I don't know =/
    It'll be like Misty and Macey. Except this time its Hikari and her rivel XD. They be like starting a contest about who love Ash the most.

    Female Rivel: Sorry Hikari but Ashy-boy belongs to me

    Hikari: No he doesn't. He belongs to me. And always will be

    Female Rivel: Yeah right sister. In your dreams

    Hikari: Grrrrrrrrrr!

    Ash: What are you two talking about:

    Hikari and the rivel: Nothing Ash^^.... He's mine
    .::Signature is being remodel::.

  18. #1243
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Ichigo View Post
    It'll be like Misty and Macey. Except this time its Hikari and her rivel XD. They be like starting a contest about who love Ash the most.

    Female Rivel: Sorry Hikari but Ashy-boy belongs to me

    Hikari: No he doesn't. He belongs to me. And always will be

    Female Rivel: Yeah right sister. In your dreams

    Hikari: Grrrrrrrrrr!

    Ash: What are you two talking about:

    Hikari and the rivel: Nothing Ash^^.... He's mine
    LOL I'm loving your idea, it would be sweetXD
    They should start pulling Ash in different directions, that would be hileriousXD

  19. #1244
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Amsterdam home sweet home
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyphantomhott View Post
    I never noticed that, your right he does, how cool?
    I've got the opeaning now;

    http://pokesho.sakura.ne.jp/joyful/img/5730.jpg
    that girl with the red hear is that the new rival fro Hikari ??

  20. #1245
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ash-ketchum View Post
    that girl with the red hear is that the new rival fro Hikari ??
    Yup that is correct, so I expect her rival will most likely ask if Ash and Hikari are boyfriend/girlfriendXD

  21. #1246
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Amsterdam home sweet home
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyphantomhott View Post
    Yup that is correct, so I expect her rival will most likely ask if Ash and Hikari are boyfriend/girlfriendXD
    or that she likes Ash but she dont say it


    Female rival: that stupid Hikari she thinks that she better than me is
    Ash: hey
    Female rival: OH hay Ash (blush)
    Ash: has avery thing alright
    Female: yes sure ( still have a blush )
    Ash: are really alright you seen kind a red
    Female rival: I do ??
    Ash: yes you are
    Female rival: (can it be he know it i like hime )
    Ash: you want same ice cream ??
    Female rival: yes sure
    Ash: so you and Hikari has much argumenting
    Female rival: yes i know
    Ash: what are you 2 argumenting ??
    Female rival: oh uhhh..... ( as i say that we argementhing about him i'm scrood
    Ash: sow ??
    Female rival: ohw uhh about a boy
    Ash: ohw witche boy ??
    Female rival: oh you dont know him
    Ash: oh ok than
    Female rival: ( PPPFFFF thats was close
    Last edited by ash-ketchum; 5th October 2006 at 9:07 PM.

  22. #1247
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ash-ketchum View Post
    or that she likes Ash but dont say
    Do you mean the girl rival? I think shey'll be a fan girl of AshXD

  23. #1248
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Amsterdam home sweet home
    Posts
    89

    Default

    i want that Ash and HIkari are going merry they are so cute togheter
    Last edited by ash-ketchum; 5th October 2006 at 10:52 PM.

  24. #1249
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    149

    Default

    I think it would go like:

    -Hikari's Rival (HR): Hey I know you (To Ash) you are Ash Ketchum.

    -Ash: you know me?

    -HR: Of course, (Walks to Ash) I have seen your battles and previous champinships and I am impressed I must say.

    -Hikari (Looking kinda mad): ...

    -Ash (Scratching the back of his head): Well...thanks...

    -HR: Say...could you give me some lessons of battlings?

    -Hikari (Now angry): !!!

    -Ash: Well...I don't know...

    -HR: Just kidding! Well se you later, champ. (Walks away)

    -Hikari (With pity voice): "See you later champ!" Who does she think she is!

    -Ash: What are you so angry about?

    -Hikari: Idiot... (Walks away too)

    -Ash: ??

    Who knows?
    People lose too much time complaining about what they dislike instead of just doing things they enjoy.

  25. #1250
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Amsterdam home sweet home
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rouenne View Post
    I think it would go like:

    -Hikari's Rival (HR): Hey I know you (To Ash) you are Ash Ketchum.

    -Ash: you know me?

    -HR: Of course, (Walks to Ash) I have seen your battles and previous champinships and I am impressed I must say.

    -Hikari (Looking kinda mad): ...

    -Ash (Scratching the back of his head): Well...thanks...

    -HR: Say...could you give me some lessons of battlings?

    -Hikari (Now angry): !!!

    -Ash: Well...I don't know...

    -HR: Just kidding! Well se you later, champ. (Walks away)

    -Hikari (With pity voice): "See you later champ!" Who does she think she is!

    -Ash: What are you so angry about?

    -Hikari: Idiot... (Walks away too)

    -Ash: ??

    Who knows?

    that will be funny :P
    Last edited by ash-ketchum; 5th October 2006 at 10:52 PM.

Page 50 of 178 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •