Page 52 of 178 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 4426

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion

Love that made-up scene Rouenne, I love the moon! danny and all, don't worry, rumpkin is here to satisfy your picture needs! Here is my PB, and here a couple pics I lurved!

^ Looks like they're doing something else...;D

^ Everyone loves a good campfire!

^ I like to title this one as "Dreaming of You".

YAY lilrumpkinkb you rock, thanks so much for finding these for meXD

To Rouenne-That was beuatyful I agree ^_^

Man, pearlshipping is gone nuts... literally. Well why wouldn't you. Hate to admit it (i'm not a shipper) but after seeing the pics of the last episode, i'm a pearlshipper... sign me up.

Thanks to Aurora Wish for making this card- totally awesome.

The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
    Paul Valery

"I grew up with six brothers. That's how I learned to dance: waiting for the bathroom."
    Bob Hopes

Man, pearlshipping is gone nuts... literally. Well why wouldn't you. Hate to admit it (i'm not a shipper) but after seeing the pics of the last episode, i'm a pearlshipper... sign me up.
    (Homer Simpson style) YAHOOO!!! New friend!
    People lose too much time complaining about what they dislike instead of just doing things they enjoy.

^ Well, if you want more...

I was a little upset/disspointed with the new opening (watch it here), because it seems to focus more on Brock X Hikari...

Spoiler:- Opening Spoilers & to save space:

Quote Originally Posted by charizard trainer #1 View Post
    Welcome charizard trainer #1,
    PearlShipping is fun LOL. So err um yah fun and join the topic whenever yah feel like it ^_^

lilrumpkinkb I know what you mean, but your right about the Pikachu/Ash thing. They don't want to seperate those two, but will likely get more Hikari/Ash episodes, those two seem to fight a lot for no reason ^_^
    Its so cuteXD

Thanks for the welcome! Don't worry about the opening lilrumpkinkb, it just for the sake of showing ash and pika together.
    Did hikari throw a pokeball at ash?

Thanks to Aurora Wish for making this card- totally awesome.

The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
    Paul Valery

"I grew up with six brothers. That's how I learned to dance: waiting for the bathroom."
    Bob Hopes

Quote Originally Posted by charizard trainer #1 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome! Don't worry about the opening lilrumpkinkb, it just for the sake of showing ash and pika together.
    Did hikari throw a pokeball at ash?
    Your welcome, and Yah it was by accident though I belive, that's one thing I think Ash got upset about which is kind a understandable :P

^ And they started to argue until they bumped into the dude they battled. I was kinda sursprised they stayed in a pokecenter in the 1st traveking epi, hmm...I didn't get to see their sleeping bags, but this seemed to cheer me up! So funny that Hikari is apalled by Brock's behavior and Ashy's repsonse is funny also.

Quote Originally Posted by lilrumpkinkb View Post
    ^ And they started to argue until they bumped into the dude they battled. I was kinda sursprised they stayed in a pokecenter in the 1st traveking epi, hmm...I didn't get to see their sleeping bags, but this seemed to cheer me up! So funny that Hikari is apalled by Brock's behavior and Ashy's repsonse is funny also.

I bet it was funny LOL. I would want to see them in sleeping bags together that would be cuteXD

Bah. I couldn't watch ep 4 yet. News from the #PM site said they dropped BT releases. Now I have to get it from another source.

Hmm. From the looks of those screenshots, thanks to Serebii.net for posting those, it's more focus between Satoshi and Hikari. It's a good thing, although I'm surprised this came out so soon. Satoshi fights against the Subomi trainer to avenge Hikari. Plus, Sato fights against the Pokemon I'm surprised it reappeared so soon. Anyway, for now, it seems Satoshi's team shall have 4 Pokemon, Hikari with 2, and I think Takeshi (Brock) has one on him.

Heh. Hikari throws a Monster Ball at Satoshi. Either she just got ticked off or she just wanna capture him.

Hikari and Ash looks fine as a couple, I guess Hikari might be the last girl who will be travelling with Ash.

Orangeshipping, Contestshipping and Pearlshipping will be happened we just have to wait and see.

And also I am fond of Shinji x Redhead (Hikari's rival)

and in the and are Ash and Hikari merry each toghter

Quote Originally Posted by psy455 View Post
    Hikari and Ash looks fine as a couple, I guess Hikari might be the last girl who will be travelling with Ash.

Orangeshipping, Contestshipping and Pearlshipping will be happened we just have to wait and see.

And also I am fond of Shinji x Redhead (Hikari's rival)
    Hi psy455,
    Your right, Contestshipping pretty much did already happen. Now we have to see whether or not Orangeshipping and PearlShipping will happen. Oh good new pairing you found. They'd both be rivals, cute idea I might make a topic like that or if you make one I'd so join ^_^

To ash-ketchum-Who knows maybe they'll get married in the end.

To mew151-I was shocked they did an episode like that so early too but it was a good/cute episode from what I saw. Hopefully will get a couple of solo Hikari/Ash episodes soon.

Ohayo, dannyphantom and everyone. I just watched the 4th episode today. Another great episode if I do say so myself. I still laugh at the fact Hikari threw the Monster Ball at the wrong target. What is she trying to capture anyway?

About the new ship, we have not known the name of Hikari's rival yet, so I think it's too soon to declare the ship of Shinji and the new girl. Sadly, the next episode won't appear until the 19th. Next week is showing a different Pokemon special episode.

Quote Originally Posted by mew151 View Post
    Ohayo, dannyphantom and everyone. I just watched the 4th episode today. Another great episode if I do say so myself. I still laugh at the fact Hikari threw the Monster Ball at the wrong target. What is she trying to capture anyway?

About the new ship, we have not known the name of Hikari's rival yet, so I think it's too soon to declare the ship of Shinji and the new girl. Sadly, the next episode won't appear until the 19th. Next week is showing a different Pokemon special episode.
    LOL Its too late, I already started a thread for that :P
    But that's what I did with PearlShipping and look what happend. Maybe I'll get a thousands of posts for that one too. Glad you got to see the 4th episode, I loved the images for the episode. Wish some people, not going to name names <_<
    Would not bash our ship. Any ways yah I saw that, funny as some one said before maybe Hikari was trying to catch AshXD

I have seen that episode
    It have much PearlShipping hints!
    And that is pass the 4th episode ^^
    Shinji+Hikari=Kawaii

Good Moring everyone^^. I wanted to claim the Female rivel but someone else claimed her first. Not fair XD....Oh well I'll get her next time. Oh I had a funny dream last night XD. Ash and Hikari Trick or Treating together for Halloween. Ash was dressed up as Sora and Hikari was dressed up as Kairi. Sora and Kairi are from Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. Both of them were chewing gum. Both of them kissed couldn't let go because there stll some gum on there lips and are stuck together XD
    .::Signature is being remodel::.

Quote Originally Posted by QuixMystique647 View Post
    I have seen that episode
    It have much PearlShipping hints!
    And that is pass the 4th episode ^^
    Glad you saw the episode too,
    Your right if that's just episode 4 imagine what other hints will happen past that episode ^_^

To Shadow Ichigo-Morning, sounds like a funny dream.

I know where you got the pic for the second banner.

... <_< >_>

*runs*
    LATIAS>LATIOS, LATIAS>YOU, GOLEM>LATIAS
    I'm getting so freaking annoyed of all the LOL LOOK I CAN EDIT MT TEXtXORS freaks I am leaving for a while. don't except to see me for some time. BTW why do you even have show signatures on?

Magikarp is good.
    CLONING POKEMON OR ITEMS IS CHEATING.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtloopa View Post
    I know where you got the pic for the second banner.

... <_< >_>

*runs*
    LOL That was random, ok where? LOL.

I'm getting worried Hikari ends up being with Brock ¬¬ Pearlshipping is much better ^^
    -Credit Goes to Shigeru-kun for the totally awesome banner!-

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Hikari View Post
    I'm getting worried Hikari ends up being with Brock ¬¬ Pearlshipping is much better ^^
    Eh don't worry and I agree with you PearlShipping is much better. But like some one here said before the writers don't like to sperate Pikachu and Ash, so yah they most likely wanted those two together in the opeaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Hikari View Post
    Don't worry about it XD. A lot of people here always make random couples. Thats what makes it funny XD.
    .::Signature is being remodel::.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Ichigo View Post
    Don't worry about it XD. A lot of people here always make random couples. Thats what makes it funny XD.
    I don't think any one has made a topic for Brock/Hikari yet, but that most likely will happen when some Pokeshippers start to get worried. Some are already bashing PearlShipping, which makes me sad =[
    But yes we shoudln't worry, Brock is like ten times older than Hikari and Ash put together and he doesn't even seem to notice Hikari or else he would have flirted with her like he does every one else LOL. I'd say that's another good sign of PearlShipping likly to happen.

Page 52 of 178 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast