Page 53 of 178 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 4426

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion

Satoshi and Pikachu's friendship can never be broken. It's always that way since the beginning so Sato and Pika remain together no matter what from Introductions to story to Ending themes. Hikari and Takeshi are just randomly placed there. Not a big deal for me as Pearlshipping makes a lot more sense than Hikari and some other man for the time being.

Pfft. I see no reason to bash a ship. If they want to waste their time and their life acting like a small fish, well they proved they're nothing but that. Anyway, Takeshi targets more on women close to his age or older so I can't see him going around Hikari. Some person can make a ship out of them. Don't expect me to join though.

Your so right mew151 about every thing. From what I understand there going to bash the ship just becuase one user of PearlShipping thinks differently than them and than Cyb who is just sad of his lovley May for leaving <_<
    Any ways new topic;

Would you like Ash to sing to Hikari?

Hey, dannyphantomhott, did you find the full D/P opening yet?

Maybe, but Ash has a terrible singing voice, maybe he'll sing better since he's singing to "her"

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyManafi View Post
    Hey, dannyphantomhott, did you find the full D/P opening yet?

Maybe, but Ash has a terrible singing voice, maybe he'll sing better since he's singing to "her"
    Yes I did, I liked it becuase it had lots of Ash in it ^_^
    And I liked the image of Ash V.S Shinji with all of there Pokemon lined up agaisnt each other, it was cool. Any ways your right Ash doesn't have the best voice but yah maybe he will sing better for her, like practice a lot LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyphantomhott View Post
    Yes I did, I liked it becuase it had lots of Ash in it ^_^
    And I liked the image of Ash V.S Shinji with all of there Pokemon lined up agaisnt each other, it was cool. Any ways your right Ash doesn't have the best voice but yah maybe he will sing better for her, like practice a lot LOL.
    Where did you find it?I found mine on youtube

Btw, I think Shinji's a jerk and maybe if he tries to hit on Hikari, maybe Ash will protect her or something

ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

I found it on Serebii.Net it should be on the front page. Ask for Shinji hitting on Hikari I was thinking maybe Ash could get jealous and Hikari could try and get him jealous becuase of how she's treated or some thing. It would be cute.

I found it on Serebii.Net it should be on the front page. Ask for Shinji hitting on Hikari I was thinking maybe Ash could get jealous and Hikari could try and get him jealous becuase of how she's treated or some thing. It would be cute.
    Shinji reminds me of Kamon/Silver from Pokemon Gold/Silver game. They really at the same except that Shinji never steals pokemon. Yeah that would be good if Ash would get jealous if Shinji was hitting on Hikari
    .::Signature is being remodel::.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Ichigo View Post
    Shinji reminds me of Kamon/Silver from Pokemon Gold/Silver game. They really at the same except that Shinji never steals pokemon. Yeah that would be good if Ash would get jealous if Shinji was hitting on Hikari
    Yah I'd like that, Shinji could see that Hikari likes Ash and ask him about it, Ash would be all "No Way!" And blush, than Shinji could make a face and try to put moves on Hikari. Than Ash would be all "He's trying to use you Hikari to get to me!". Than Hikari could be all "Why?" And Ash would turn away and be all "I uh no reason," And Hikari smerks and says "Fine than I'll just go along with him if there's no reason!" And walk away from Ash with Shinji and Ash would be left sad/angry mixed with many emtions LOL. He try's to win her back later on ^_^

Yah I'd like that, Shinji could see that Hikari likes Ash and ask him about it, Ash would be all "No Way!" And blush, than Shinji could make a face and try to put moves on Hikari. Than Ash would be all "He's trying to use you Hikari to get to me!". Than Hikari could be all "Why?" And Ash would turn away and be all "I uh no reason," And Hikari smerks and says "Fine than I'll just go along with him if there's no reason!" And walk away from Ash with Shinji and Ash would be left sad/angry mixed with many emtions LOL. He try's to win her back later on ^_^
    wow, now only does that sound totally cute, it sounds totally realistic as well. though some ideas have been fab, it has been obvious that they would never happen, but this one wa sgreat. i love it and hope it happens

Samantha Jane
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by CuteDrew667 View Post
    wow, now only does that sound totally cute, it sounds totally realistic as well. though some ideas have been fab, it has been obvious that they would never happen, but this one wa sgreat. i love it and hope it happens
    YAY Glad you like it CuteDrew667. I know it might not happen, but well maybe will get a bit of jealousy from Ash if Hikari ever did hang out with Shinji since he is Ash rival and all. I dought Ash would want his friends hanging out with his rivals.
    New images;

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1...astwalking.jpg
    This one is so adorable ^_^

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1...ing/dfydyu.jpg
    This one looks like Hikari is hiding some thing from Ashy boy hehe.
    Last edited by dannyphantomhott; 7th October 2006 at 1:26 AM.

Its looks like in D/P 4th episode, pearlshipping doesn't seems to go on well because they arguing. I hope they apologize to each other in that episode.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    Its looks like in D/P 4th episode, pearlshipping doesn't seems to go on well because they arguing. I hope they apologize to each other in that episode.
    Don't worry Shego from what I heard they do in fact say sorry to each other. In fact Hikari lets Ash battle the new guy instead of taking the battle herself ^_^

Here, I'm gonna post this anyway, if anyone wants to see it.Its from youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpwW3kEBjnQ

ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyManafi View Post
    Here, I'm gonna post this anyway, if anyone wants to see it.Its from youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpwW3kEBjnQ
    Thanks so much for posting that ShinyManafi, your awesome.

Don't worry Shego from what I heard they do in fact say sorry to each other. In fact Hikari lets Ash battle the new guy instead of taking the battle herself ^_^
    I hope you're Danny. What did Ash do to make her upset with him?
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

It seems they argued if Gym battles were better than contests or something like that.
    People lose too much time complaining about what they dislike instead of just doing things they enjoy.

Hikari needs a female rival that has a crush on Ash in order to trigger Hikari's jealousy to get her butt in gear.

Yeah, we have thought on that...I would like to see that a lot!
    People lose too much time complaining about what they dislike instead of just doing things they enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rouenne View Post
    Yeah, we have thought on that...I would like to see that a lot!
    Me too. I'll be more than happy for Hikari to have a female rival that has a crush on Ashy-boy. Hopefully, the Red-headed girl is the right one to trigger her jealousy.

Yes, a rival girl who is possibly an Ash fan girl would def click Hikari's jealousy. I'd love it ^_^

I just watched episode 4, omg it looks like Pearlshipping will happen in the future!!

Theres a lot of hints between these two ^^

Yes, a rival girl who is possibly an Ash fan girl would def click Hikari's jealousy. I'd love it ^_^
    I think it's gonna work.

Yup, def lots of PearlShipping hints. I'm loving it and your right that would be sweet if it worked. Wonder how Ash would react to all of that? LOL.

Hmm..gyms, contests, villains, and a more pronounced love dilemma, too! Sounds like a sweet plot to me, we need a change from tradition. Besides, Ash needs to put his older look in proportion with teenage behavior.

I can see Ash becoming overprotective of Hikari, especially if Shinji decides to wink her way. Plus Hikari's rival turning to Ash doesn't sound like a bad idea either, and quite a possibility.

One thing I'd like to know: Ash should be mature by now to prevent simple arguments such as the recent one with Hikari. Misty and May were enough, cliche, and over with. Why not let Ash be the mature one this time around, and who knows, Hikari may like the maturity.
    Paired up with Sunkern//Twinned with Shadow Ichigo.
    Credits and kudos to -4J- for profile avatar.

Howdy GreenApple_02,
    Its been a while, nice to see you again. It sure would be awesome if that happend. Both Hikari and Ash would have to watch each others backs when it came to dating hehe.

Yup, def lots of PearlShipping hints. I'm loving it and your right that would be sweet if it worked. Wonder how Ash would react to all of that? LOL.
    He'd just only blush, and will shy and act clumsy, because he doesn't know what to do to react to girls.

Well you know Ash is a type of shy boy ^__^

I can see Ash becoming overprotective of Hikari, especially if Shinji decides to wink her way. Plus Hikari's rival turning to Ash doesn't sound like a bad idea either, and quite a possibility.
    That's not bad...

Page 53 of 178 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast