Thread: There's Something About Marrying (PG-13)

Default There's Something About Marrying (PG-13)

When, will Medea quit...NEVER!

This story contains plenty of Breedershipping (Brock x Suzy).

Now for a little info for you all. In December of 2005, I wrote a nice little story called Four Weddings, A Funeral, and a Baby which takes place 10 years from now and shortly after came the sequal A Series of Strange Events. Now this is the third installment from that original plan. I have been working on this night and day for the last 2 or 3 months so please be gentle. If you want to read the first two stories, here are the links...

Four Weddings A Funeral and a Baby
    A Series of Strange Events

or if you are too lazy to read through the stories, here's a list of events that happened in the two stories.

• Professor Birch and Delia marry each other
    • Ash proposed to Misty
    • Harley and Tucker get into a relationship
    • May gets pregnant
    • Cassidy kills Butch and is sent to jail
    • Jessie and James elope in Saffron
    • Drew and May go to Saffron to elope, but don’t go through with it
    • A double wedding is planned for Ash and Misty and Drew and May
    • Melody works at a strip club in Saffron and tries to seduce Ash a week before his wedding
    • Brock and Tracey get so drunk that they kiss each other (with pictures throughout the internet)
    • Ash and Misty get married
    • Drew and May get married
    • May goes into labor during the wedding and gives birth to her daughter Rose
    • Misty meets Wallace and Ash meets Karen at the funeral of gym leader Pryce
    • Tracey falls in love with Karen, but Karen falls with Ash
    • Brock finds out that Pike Queen Lucy is a lesbian and is partners with Greta
    • Brock gets in fight a with Zane (over Suzy) and Zane accidentally shoots Suzy
    • Brock and Tracey go to jail (but shortly free afterwards)
    • Misty gets pregnant
    • Harley is disguised as a girl to win a beauty pageant
    • Daisy wins the Miss Kanto Beauty Pageant
    • Karen seduces and sleeps with Ash
    • Robert tells May that he loves her
    • Misty finds out she is having twins
    • Harley and Tucker get married
    • Misty’s estranged father returns, but leaves her within a day or two
    • Zane breaks out of jail and holds everybody at the Oak laboratory as hostages
    • Misty goes to labor at the Oak laboratory
    • Misty gives birth to her twins Mark and Amy

I will put up a new part every couple of days or so, depending on a couple of things. So without further ado, I give you...

It was one beautiful day and Brock was standing inside a church wearing a white suit. All of a sudden, some soft music comes on and a bride comes down the aisle. When Brock lifted up the veils, he saw Suzy’s face. It was then, that everything went dark and Brock woke up from his dream. When Brock woke up from the dream, he was sweating an awful lot and decided to go into the kitchen for a little snack. As Brock started to munch on his snack, his mother, Lola comes in. “Brock honey, what are you doing up at this hour? Oh, let me guess, you had that dream again about you and Suzy down the aisle didn’t you” she asked. Brock sighed and said he did. “I don’t know what to do. I’ve been in an on again, off again relationship with Suzy for years. But for the past few months, it’s been getting very serious. Perhaps, it is time that we settle down” he said. When Lola returned to her room, she sat down in the bed and started talking.

Lola: Oh, I just hate to see Brock so down. He really needs to tell Suzy how he really feels about her.
    Flint: Hmm.
    Lola: I know it isn’t a place I should tip-toe around, but as his mother, I feel an obligation to help out my own son.
    Flint: Hmm.
    Lola: Then it is decided, I’m going to try and help Brock out with his dilemma. I am an expert at this sort of thing. What do you think honey? (Flint starts snoring) Thanks for listening honey.

That next morning as Brock still slept in bed; Lola came in and raised the curtains to get him up. “Rise and shine Brock. It’s a beautiful day to get out and propose to the girl you love” she yelled out. Brock then lifted up his bed sheets and told her that he wants to continue to get his sleep. “You won’t find a wife just sleeping in bed. You have to go and call that girl” she said. A little later, Brock came out of his bathroom yawning. Lola told Brock that she had an idea for him to get ready for the big question. First she told him that she’s going to take Brock out to buy a perfect ring for her. And then, buy a new suit for him. Next, he is to call Suzy over for a nice dinner. At dinner, he is to pop the question and all will be great. Brock sighed and then wondered what was the worst that could happen. Lola then said, “That’s the spirit honey. Now come on, we’ve got no time to lose.”

At a jewelry shop, Lola had her eye on a big diamond ring. “Ooh, Brock, this ring would be beautiful for her. Nothing like a big ring to show her how you really feel” she said. Brock then hesitated on buying the big diamond ring when he saw the price. Lola then told Brock to trust her on her expertise. “Oh, at this rate, there won’t be enough money left for the wedding itself” he said. A little later in a shopping store, Lola was standing outside of Brock’s dressing room with a lot of clothes in her hands. She then came into his dressing room while Brock was in the nude. “Ah! Mom, do you mind” he yelled out. Lola quickly apologized and then pilled on more clothes for Brock to try on. After trying on all of the clothes, Lola said, “Hmm, well I can’t just pick one for you, so we’re going to get all of them. Now come on honey, we have to go back home so you can call Suzy over to the house.” At the house, Brock called Suzy. “Oh hi Suzy, you know I was wondering if you would like to come over here for some dinner” he said. Suzy smiled and said that she would love to and that she’ll be over at around seven. “Okay Brock, now fix her up a meal she will never forget. But since you are the expert in the kitchen, I’ll leave you to her work” she said. It was about five minutes to seven and Lola was putting the finishing touches on around the dining room. Suddenly, Flint and all of Brock’s brothers and sisters came through the door. “What the…Oh no, honey, I want you and the kids to stay out for another couple of hours. Here’s fifty bucks, now go see a movie” she said. Flint had a weird look upon his face and then left with the other siblings again. “Okay honey, let us see how you look in one of your new suits” said Lola. It was then that Brock came out in a light blue suit. Just then, the doorbell rang and Lola pushed Brock to the door and wished him luck. When he opened the door, he saw Suzy and invited her inside.

At the table, Brock pulled out Suzy’s chair and told her that he had a delicious meal planned tonight. Lola then came out and said, “Hello you two, I will be your waiter for the evening.” Brock then talked through his teeth and asked her what she was doing. “I’m helping you on your date honey, so just play along. Tonight, our special includes a nice soup, a very delicious pot roast, and for dessert, a six layer chocolate cake. I’ll be right back with your soup” she said. As she left, Brock apologized for his mother. “Oh that’s alright Brock. I’m quite curious into why you are dressed up so fancy for a regular dinner” she asked. Brock stuttered a bit and told her that he just wanted to break in his new suit. Just then, Lola came in with their bowls of soup. She then went over to Brock and told her that she put the ring in her bowl. All of a sudden, Suzy started to choke and Brock ran over to give her the Heimlich maneuver. Just then, a ring came out of her mouth and Lola caught it. “Oh crap, this is my own ring. Sorry about that Suzy, I guess I accidentally dropped my own ring in your soup. Now I see why I never became an actual waiter” she said. Brock then got up and asked to speak to his mother in privacy. In the other room, he asked where the engagement ring was. “Don’t worry honey; I have it on my ring finger. I forgot I swapped rings. I just wanted to see how it would feel to wear something this pretty” she said. Brock then told Lola to just leave things to him from here on out.

After they had their soup and main dish, Suzy said, “This has been a great dinner Brock. I’ll admit, things got a little weird at first, but it’s been a great night.” Brock then blushed and offered Suzy some cake. As she started to eat her slice of cake, Brock thought to him, “Maybe it’s about time that I pop the question. That’s it, it is time.” As Brock stood up, Suzy started to cough an awful lot. “Oh, oh my God, my tongue, my tongue, it’s swollen, my tongue” she yelled out. Lola then ran into the room and dialed 911. After she called for an ambulance, Lola went back into the room to run damage control. Brock then asked Lola if she touched any of the dishes he made. “Oh dear, you know, I did make a little quickie alteration to your six layer chocolate cake and put a smidge of peanut butter, which makes it so delicious” she said. Brock then yelled at her saying that Suzy was extremely allergic to peanut butter. In the middle of his yelling, the ambulance arrived and Brock went along with Suzy.

Later that night, the doctor told Brock that Suzy will be okay, but her face will be puffy for a while. When Brock entered the room, Suzy tried to speak but very little was understood. Brock then said, “Look Suzy, I don’t want you to try and speak. I need to tell you something. This dinner tonight was supposed to be a night we were going remember as one of the most romantic, but it just turned out to be a disaster. I even bought this very expensive ring and well, since both of us are alone; I might as well get this over with. Suzy, we’ve been together for a while now and every moment has been magical. So, will you marry me? You don’t have to answer now, but just think about it. I’ll let you have your rest now.” As Brock left the room, Suzy had a confused look upon her face.

It was around midnight and everyone in the Pewter gym was asleep. All of a sudden, the phone started to ring in Brock’s room. When Brock answered the phone, a doctor came on and said, “Hi, Brock, I am calling on behalf of Suzy. Everything is fine but, she wants me to read this note that she wrote. Brock, that is so sweet of what you did. Even though this is a night I will never forget, it was still kind of romantic. And of course, I will marry you.” With that, Brock got up and started screaming out, “SHE’S GOING TO MARRY ME! SHE’S GOING TO MARRY ME!” Flint then banged on the wall and told him to shut up. “Flint, shut up, our baby is going to get married” Lola yelled out. As Brock told Suzy that he loves her. “Suzy says that she loves you too” said the doctor.

...To be continued...

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

THat was great!Nice beggining, No errors so keep it up.
    Great I sound like my teacher.

|x|Credit|x|

*sigh* Well at least there's a post. I always get a post that says something like "No grammer errors good job" Sorry didn't mean to be rude with that, haha. Anyways, I'm putting up a new part of the story. This part has to do with Tracey and a new girl character. Enjoy!

Part Two:

A couple of days later, Brock invited Ash, Misty, Drew, May, and Tracey to dinner at a restaurant in Viridian City. When they all sat down, Misty asked where Suzy was. Brock then told her that Suzy was going to join them in a couple of minutes. It was then that Suzy came in and sat down. “Sorry I’m a little late you guys. Brock honey, did you tell them the news” she asked. When Ash asked what news they were talking about, Brock stood up and said, “Well, a couple of days ago, I asked for Suzy’s hand in marriage, and she happily accepted.” As everybody congratulated the two, Tracey just gave a big sigh and didn’t say anything. “What’s the matter Tracey” May asked. Tracey then told May that everyone seems to be getting married and that they have a certain special someone to make them feel good. He just feels like the one friend who just can’t find that special person. Just then, the waitress came up to the table. She then paused for a second and glanced at Tracey. She then brushed it off and asked them all what they would like to drink. After she took their orders, the waitress looked at Tracey again and then walked back into the kitchen.

Later that night after they finished eating, the group sat at the table and talked to each other. With all of the talk of marriage, Tracey kind of got sick of the talk and told them that he was going to be at the bar. “That’s funny, Tracey hasn’t drank alcohol since my bachelor party” said Ash. And with that, they all got a little worried. In the bar, Tracey sat on a stool and put his hand over his head. “So, what would you like to drink?” Tracey then took his hand off of his head and saw the waitress from before. Tracey stuttered a bit and then asked for a beer. As she got a beer ready for him, she started to stir up a conversation. “So, what seems to be the troubles” she asked. Tracey then wondered how she knew something was troubling him. “Honey, I’ve been working around here for a long time. I know when someone seems a bit depressed. Plus, I notice by the way you keep on sighing” she said. Tracey then said, “Well, it’s just that, my friend Brock is engaged to be married and all of my other friends either have girlfriends or are married. And this may sound crazy but, I’m feeling a little jealous that I’m the only one without a girlfriend. It’s just that, I’ve always had trouble with being in a relationship. Oh, I’m sorry, I’m babbling again.” The waitress smiled and said that he wasn’t babbling and said that she understood his problem.

As the two of them smiled at each other, Brock and the others came up to Tracey and told him that, they were going to be leaving. As Tracey got up, he was about to say goodbye to the waitress, but she was gone already. “I wonder where she went. Hmm. Oh well, I’m going to go to the bathroom” said Tracey. Ash told him that they’ll wait for him. As they left the restaurant, Pikachu started to hear groaning near by. When they all wondered where the noise was coming from, they ran to the alley of the restaurant. When they got to the back of the alley, they saw the waitress from before being strangled by a stranger. Tracey then jumped in and tried to help her. Just then, the stranger punched Tracey in the face and he fell to the ground. The waitress then whistled and all of a sudden a Clefable ran outside and head-butted the stranger to the ground. And to finish it off, the waitress kicked the stranger in the head. She then ran over to Tracey to see if he was alright. As all of Tracey’s friends gathered around him, the waitress ran back inside and grabbed a cold compress. When she came back out, she got down and put the compress over Tracey’s head. Tracey then slowly opened his eyes and saw the waitress. “Well he’s conscious now, so I’m sure he’ll be okay” said the waitress. The group then thanked her for all of her help and then asked of her name. “Oh, how silly of me, my name is Marisa. Well my shift is over, so why don’t I take your friend home” she said.

When Marisa arrived at Tracey’s home, he asked her if she would like to come in for a while. Marisa started blushing and accepted his offer. Inside, Tracey mentioned that her Clefable looked pretty powerful. “Thank you, I’ve had Clefable for many years. We’ve traveled for many years and have been on many adventures. A couple of years ago, I kind of took a break from traveling and decided to help out my uncles in the restaurant. Oh, but enough about me, I barely know a thing about you, um, Tracey right” she asked. Tracey then said, “Well for the past ten years or so, I’ve been working at Professor Oak’s lab as his assistant. But before that, I did some traveling with my friend Ash through the Orange Islands.” Marisa then got up and saw one of Tracey’s sketchbooks on his table. “Mind if I take a look at your sketchbook” she asked. When he said it was okay, Marisa looked through the book. “These are all very good. You’re a pokemon watcher aren’t you? I swear, I can never sketch this good” she said. Tracey then asked if she drew. She told her that she was more of a painter. “Gee, I’m sure that your boyfriend must be one lucky guy” he said. Marisa then told Tracey that she doesn’t have a boyfriend. It was then that the two started to stare at each other and began blushing. “Oh, um, thank you for trying to help me this evening” she said. Tracey then said, “Oh, I’m sure I just got in your way. But I guess…” All of a sudden, Marisa kissed Tracey on the lips. After the kiss, Marisa apologized. But Tracey told her that it was okay. It was then that Tracey took her hand and they both started to make out.

That next morning, Tracey got a knock on the door. When he opened it, he saw Ash, Misty, and their twins on the front steps. They came over to check and see if he was okay. “Oh, I’m just fine you guys. Thanks for stopping by” he quickly said. Just then, Misty stopped Tracey and noticed that Marisa’s car was out in front of the house. Tracey then came outside and shut the door. “Oh my God Tracey, please tell me you did not sleep with someone you’ve only known for twelve hours” Ash asked. Tracey told him that she did sleep over, but they did not have sex. “Now listen you guys, I may have known Marisa for only 12 hours, but so far, she is the best to ever come in my life. I think it’s about time that I’m with someone who makes me happy” he said. Just then, Marisa told him that she just fixed some breakfast for him. As Tracey went back inside, Ash and Misty talked to each other about this whole thing. Misty mentioned that at least he was happy. “Yeah that’s true, and at least this is getting his mind off of Daisy and Karen” said Ash. As soon as they got back to their house, the phone started to ring. When Misty picked up the phone, Daisy came up on the screen. “Oh Misty, sorry to have to bug you, I just wanted to let you know that Violet, Lily, and I will be heading your way. Now you know the routine, you do not tell Tracey that we are in town” she said. Misty then told her that Tracey has a girlfriend. “I know it’s a little weird and very fast but he does have a girlfriend apparently. And the strange thing about it is that they just met last night. Hmm, you’re not jealous, are you Daisy” she asked. Daisy then told her that she was not jealous but then said that she has to get ready and that she’ll see her in a couple of hours.

A couple of hours later, a jeep pulled up to Ash and Misty’s house. As Violet and Lily got out of the car, Daisy said that she had an errand to run and that she’ll be back in a few minutes. She then drove over near Tracey’s house. As she got out of the jeep, Daisy sneaked around the back and looked through a window. There, she saw Tracey sitting with Marisa. Daisy then got out her camera and took a quick snap shot of her. A couple of minutes of eavesdropping on their conversation later, Daisy was taking notes down. All of a sudden, Daisy got a tap on her shoulder. When she turned around, she saw Violet standing near her. “What the hell do you think you’re doing” she whispered. “Me? What the hell are you doing here” Daisy whispered. Violet then explained that Misty told her all about Tracey’s new girlfriend. Daisy then dragged Violet back to the jeep to explain things. “Okay look Violet, I want you to go and try to dig up some dirt on this Marisa girl. I wrote down some notes and I want you to investigate, dig up some dirt, just anything to show Tracey what a two-face she is” she said. Violet then had a weird feeling that now that Tracey is with another girl, she’s gotten jealous. Daisy blushed and said that she was not jealous, but just concerned. Violet then gave a big sigh and told her that she’ll do it.

A couple of minutes later, Daisy returned to the house. “Daisy, where have you been? And where did Violet run off to” asked Misty. Daisy hesitated and said, “Who me? Oh, well, I was um, picking up some, um, lotion. It is very dry you know and I want my skin to be extra smooth. And as for Violet, she left something on at home, so she’ll be back in a couple of hours. In the meantime, I’m here to spend my time with my loving sister and my niece and nephew.” Misty and Lily then looked at Daisy with a confusing look and asked her if she was okay. As Daisy told them that she was okay, Lily thought, “Boy, what a liar she is.”

A little while later, Daisy was holding the baby Mark and constantly staring at the clock. “Daisy, will you stop shaking like that? You’re scaring Mark” Misty said. Daisy then apologized and said that she was worried about Violet. Just then, Violet came through the door and Daisy grabbed her and the two walk into a quiet room. “Okay, what did you find out about her” she said. Violet then said, “I found absolutely nothing on her. No criminal records, no debt, no nothing. If you ask me, she’s a regular goody-two shoe.” Daisy put her hand over her head and told her that she’s going to put things into her own hands. “You guys, I’m going to step outside for some fresh air” said Daisy. As she left, she ran back over to Tracey’s house. When she made it over there, she pulled a picture from her purse. “I knew this picture would come in handy one day” she said. It was a picture from a year back of Tracey kissing Brock. She then shoved the picture underneath the door. By luck, Marisa was right near the door, as she was heading outside to her car. When she saw the picture on the ground, she picked it up and started wondering. “Uh, hey Tracey, I had no idea you were, into kissing men” said Marisa. When Tracey went over to see what she was looking at, he started to scream at the sight of picture. “Uh, look Marisa; I think that you should know that this was over a year ago. You see, Brock and I had a little too much to drink at a bachelor party and both of us ended up kissing each other. And one of Ash’s stupid friends decided it was a great idea to take the picture and post it on the internet” he said. Marisa just giggled and said, “Well, at least we both know that you have a wild side too, and that I shouldn’t give you any liquor. Well, I better get going.” She then gave Tracey a kiss on the cheek and left.

After Marisa left, Daisy slowly walked over to Tracey’s door and knocked on it. When he opened the door, he greeted Daisy and invited her inside. “So I’ve been told that you’re with someone. It’s very good that you found someone that makes you happy, so I should be happy for you” she said. Tracey then told her that he knows that she was the one behind the picture. “Daisy, I know that you are concerned about my well being and I know you don’t want to see me get hurt. Just remember, I might date someone that you’re not comfortable with, but I happen to like” he said. Daisy started to tear up and told Tracey that she just can’t stand it to see him fall in love with the wrong person, like the time he fell in love with Karen. “Or is it because you actually have feelings for me? You don’t have to answer right now, but I kind of knew you had something deep down when you see other girls around me” he said. Daisy wiped the tears from her eyes and just told him that she was just jealous. “Look Tracey, even though it will take me a while before I accept your relationship with this girl, I’ll respect your decision. After that, the two started to hug. “Well, I better get back to Misty’s house before she starts to worry about me” she said.

...To be continued...

DENTO-FRUIT

O.o Daisy was jealous? Too bad

Nah, not to be mean or anything. Anyhow, I also like how Brock proposed to Suzie, and she accepted. I don't really support their shipping... But now, why not? ^_^

And you must hate me for saying this, BUT, you had no spelling errors and nice work! XD

Can't wait for next chapter! ^_^
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)

Yeah, I've noticed that there aren't that many Breedershippers on the forums. Well anyways, thanks for the comment(s) and I am putting up this next part before I go to work tomorrow morning. This next part is mostly about Ash and a past lover. Who is this past love? Read and find out!

Part Three:

About three weeks later, Brock and Tracey were over at Ash’s house. “So it’s been decided you guys, the wedding will be in about two months” said Brock. Ash and Tracey were a little shocked at how quick they’re tying the knot. Brock then said, “I know it’s a little early, but my mother kind of insisted, or to put it in another way, she planned it herself and Suzy thankfully agreed with her plans. So, I can’t really put my opinion in on anything.” All of a sudden, the phone started to ring. When Ash answered the phone, Scott came up on the screen. As Ash greeted Scott, all Scott said was, “She’s awake.” With that, Ash went into complete shock and told Scott that he’ll be right there. After he hung up, Ash told Brock and Tracey that he has to leave for a couple of hours on emergency. As they all left the house, Tracey asked Brock who woke up. Brock thought to himself for a second and then remembered that it was Anabel. As Ash drove, he was thinking to himself. “Oh Anabel, I can’t believe that it has been five years since the accident. Ever since then, you’ve been in a coma. To think, if you weren’t in that accident, I might have been married to you instead of Misty” he said.

At the hospital, Ash hurried to where Anabel’s room was. Outside her room, a much skinnier Scott was standing there to greet Ash. “Ash, you’re here. I decided to call you first since, well, you know, you are or you were Anabel’s boyfriend” he said. Ash then told Scott that he is not her boyfriend and that he is happily married to Misty. When Ash came into the room, Anabel opened her eyes and said, “Ash, oh, where am I?” Ash then told her she’s in a hospital and that she’s been in a coma for about five years. “FIVE YEARS! But, but, how did this happen? What happened? I missed five years? OH MY GOD! Oh, well, at least I’m alive and that you’re right by my side. I’m glad that you still love me Ash” she said. As she hugged Ash, he just gave a sad sigh. Scott then entered the room to see how everything was going. “Scott, oh my God, you lost weight” she said. “OH MY GOODNESS, ANABEL’S AWAKE” someone yelled out the room. All of a sudden, Tucker and Harley ran into the room hand-in-hand. “Tucker, it is good to see you. And I see you have found yourself a special someone, and I see that you two guys are happy. Anyone else I know who decided to go the other way and date someone in the same sex” she asked. Tucker then told her that Greta and Lucy were together. “Well, no surprise there. Lucy was a raging lesbian” she said. Harley then asked Ash why he was here. “What do you mean why is Ash here? Why, Ash is my boyfriend” she said. Tucker then said, “Ash? Why is he your boyfriend Anabel? I mean, he, and, she were…Oh crap.” Tucker then grabbed Ash’s arm and went out of the room. “Ash, I completely forgot that you were Anabel’s boyfriend. But is that it? Are you really going to leave Misty and your two kids to go back to Anabel” asked Tucker. Ash then said he is going to set Anabel straight and is never going to leave Misty. Then he went over to Harley and asked him to keep his big mouth shut. “Why Ash, I’m insulted. I would never tell your wife, or for that matter anyone. You can totally trust me” said Harley.

A couple of hours later at May’s house in Petalburg, Harley was banging on the door. When May opened the door she yelled at Harley for the banging, since it almost woke up Rose. “Oh right, the baby, well sorry about that May. I just came over to tell you such terrible news about Ash. It’s horrible, it’s awful, oh it just breaks my heart just thinking about it” he said. Just as May asked about the terrible news, Tucker came to Harley and said, “Harley, you said that you wanted to go to Petalburg for a new leather outfit. Now I told you that you COULD NOT tell anyone about the incident, now go wait in the car.” As Harley left, May grabbed onto Tucker’s arm and begged him to tell her what was going on about Ash. “Please Tucker, Ash is my best friend, I need to know what’s going on. Is he okay” she asked. Tucker sighed and said that he’ll tell her. “You see May, Anabel came out of her coma today. It’s been a long five years and a lot has happened. But seeing it has been five years, Anabel still thinks that Ash is her boyfriend. But don’t worry, Ash said that he is going to set her straight later, at least I hope he is” he said. May then got worried about Anabel, seeing as though she's been in a coma for five years, it might be too much for her to handle. “Well, I really didn’t want Harley telling this to you, since he would embellish the whole story and tell you all of the wrong details. But May, I want you to promise me that you will not tell anyone this. Not Drew and not Misty” he pleaded. May then promised that she wouldn’t tell anyone.

At Tracey’s house, Brock and Marisa were there. “Brock, are you sure that’s what Scott meant on the phone? Anabel came back to life” asked Tracey. Marisa then asked who Anabel was. Brock then said, “Well a long while ago, Ash used to go out with the famous Battle Frontier brain, Salon Maiden Anabel. Unfortunately, tragedy struck as Anabel was in a car crash. The doctor’s told Ash that she may never wake up from the coma. Alone, Ash was comforted by his best friend Misty, and well I guess you can say the rest is history. But now that Anabel is out of her coma, she may still think that Ash is still her boyfriend.” That night, Ash went back to the house. As he left the car, he saw Brock, Tracey, and Marisa standing outside the door. “Hey you guys. Why are you all here? Wait a minute, where is Misty” he asked. Brock then told Ash to not go through with seeing Anabel. “Ash, remember Misty? The mother of your children, your wife, and the woman who would stand by her husband’s side during anything, and now you want to leave her for someone else” said Tracey. Ash then asked if Misty knew about any of this. Brock then said, “No she doesn’t. But I will say this, if you walk out on Misty for Anabel, I for one will never forgive you.” Ash started to growl silently and told Brock to butt out. As he marched into the house, Brock, Tracey, and Marisa looked at each other with a worried look upon their faces. When Ash opened the door, he saw Misty putting dinner on the table. “Oh Ash, I’m glad you’re home. I made your favorite dinner tonight. Luckily, I was able to get the recipe from your mother” she said. Ash then told Misty that he is going to skip dinner tonight and is going out again. Just before he left, he gave Misty one passionate kiss on the lips. After that, he left. Misty then sighed and sat at the table with Mark and Amy.

A couple of hours later, Ash was back at the hospital with Anabel. “Oh Ash, I’m glad that you still love me after all this time” she said. As Ash sighed, Anabel asked if there was something wrong. Ash finally caved in and said, “Anabel, this isn’t easy for me to say this to you, but here it goes. Five years ago, when we were together, those days were some of the best moments. But after the accident, I really didn’t know what to do. The doctors told me that there was a good chance that you would never wake up and that was when Misty came along. And well, about a year ago, we both got married and nine months later, we were blessed with twins. So right now, I’m just so confused.” Anabel stopped Ash and told her that it is his decision. “It looks as though you have changed a lot over the last five years. But I can’t force you to make a decision. You have a wife and kids now and I respect that. It’s just that…I’ve never loved anyone else the way I love you” she said. And with that, she kissed Ash on the lips.

Near Ash’s house, Brock, Tracey, and Marisa returned to see if Ash came back. But when they got there, they noticed Ash’s car was still gone. As they wondered about him, they noticed May by the house. “May, what are you doing here. Okay, who told you about Anabel” asked Brock. May told them not to worry, because she was told by Tucker and not Harley. All of a sudden, they see some beaming lights coming near them and they all hid in the bushes. As Ash got out of his car, he started to hear noises coming from the bushes. Luckily, Ash ignored the noise and went inside. “Great, now how can we know what’s going to happen” May asked. Marisa brought out a small glass out of her purse and said she had an idea. “If you guys want to eavesdrop, this here trick may work. My cousins would always do this.” As they all quietly cheered Marisa for her idea, Ash went into the nursery. When Ash opened the door, she saw Misty putting Mark and Amy to sleep. After the kids went to sleep, Ash went up to Misty and told her that he had something important to say. “I love you Misty. I just wanted to tell you that and I want to say it to you everyday that we are married” he said. He then pulled out a piece of paper from his pants and said he’d like to read her something.

For the woman I love…
    M is for the mother of my children
    I is for the inspiration she fills me daily
    S is for her smile that lights up a room
    T is for her tireless effort to make everything better
    Y I say this, because I love her
    And I will never leave her for another girl
    I love you Misty

After that, Misty started to tear up and then gave Ash a big hug and kiss. “Oh Ash, I love you too” she cried out. Back outside, May asked what they said. “Ash read her a poem and told her that he loves her. So I guess that means all is well and he’s not going anywhere he’s going to stay with Misty” said Marisa. So with that, everybody had a sigh of relief. Back inside, as Ash and Misty embraced each other, Ash said he heard something coming from outside. Just then, Brock, Tracey, Marisa, and May ran away from the house. When Ash opened the window, he saw nothing.

...To be continued...

DENTO-FRUIT

That must be Anabel making the sound! It must be it! =O

Well, it's quite said Anabel would be left alone, and let Ash have his desicion... ;; Oh well...

Great Chapter, but I feel this fic is not *really* Breedershipping anymore...O.o With all the couples here and there.

But still, can't wait for next chapter! ^_^
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)

The story is okay and all, but i think you rush in to things to quickly. to put it to, the format of your story needs help, because its all bunched up and its kind of a headache make when reading. I know i may not be the best fanfic write, but i still at least make it to where my fic is alot better to read with ith format.
    Ya Mays comeing back for a small camo

Nice story. I do wonder though, who Daisy will date? Well I have a feeling we'll learn soon.

Ho-oh egg made by forretress master

The awesome Skarom made by Dark_Lugia!
    *If you want SG-1 to carry on for an 11th series add this to your signiture* Started by: MechaBulba.-I want it to, but unless the CW or something picks it up then it won't-.

Well, a couple of things...

1.) In my stories, I like to put different stories within the story. You know, not just make the story just about one sort of shipping. Have another one and see where that takes me.

2.) I knew somehow, someway, I was going to get a post about the way I put up my story *sighs* There are plenty of people out there who do it the same way and...Okay, I'm just not going to go into that.

3.) Hate to disappoint you (and hate to tell something from my story like that) but Daisy will not be in the story (except for a cameo appearance here and there).

4.) Thank you all for the comments. This next part is going to have Brock in it and an old crush. Who could that be? Hmm...Also, James from Team Rocket will be in this part, so just sit back and enjoy the next part to There's Something About Marrying!

Part Four:

About two weeks have passed and Brock and Suzy were planning for the big day. One early evening at the Celadon City prison, alarms go off and a dark figure starts running off. Meanwhile in the Pewter City gym, Brock and Suzy were on the couch watching a little bit of television. Just then, the phone started to ring. When Brock picked up the phone, his mother came up on the screen. “Hi honey, I hate to bug you but, uh, well I need a ride home” she said. Brock then looked at the screen and asked if she was in a casino and then asked her how much money she lost. “Oh come on, I didn’t lose that much, although, I did have to give the casino the car. Well anyways, I’m at the casino next to this wedding chapel called the Amazing Grace Wedding Chapel in Saffron City” As Brock hung up the phone, he started to growl silently. When Suzy asked if he was okay, Brock told her that he’ll be okay and that he’d be back in a couple of hours.

A little while later, Brock arrived near the casino. When he got out of his car, he saw Grace and her Medicham outside of her wedding chapel. “Hey, I know you. Brock, it’s so good to see you here” she said. Then she started to look around and asked if he was going to try and elope. Brock then told her that he may be engaged, but he isn’t going to elope. “Even better Brock, I could always perform the ceremony for you. I’m perfectly qualified by the city of Saffron and the good folks on the internet” she said. Brock then said that Suzy might not like that idea but told Grace that she’s invited to the wedding. Just then, Lola came out to meet Brock. “Oh honey, thank you so much for coming here to pick me up. Now I know you might have a sour look on this whole outlook, but I think you should know I had good intentions in not quitting the poker machines. I’ll get them in the future” she said. As Brock sighed, a girl came up to Brock and said it was good to see him again. On much further inspection, it was Professor Ivy.

“Brock, my goodness, I have not seen you in years” she said. When Brock asked her why she was in Saffron, she told him that she gave a speech earlier today, but she was going to return to Valencia Island tomorrow. Professor Ivy then asked Brock if he would like to come into the bar for a drink and to catch up. When he told her that he would think about it, she said that she would be inside if he decided to come. As she went inside, Lola noticed Brock was very silent and started to blush. “Uh Brock honey, remember Suzy, your fiancé” asked Lola. Brock then snapped out of the trance and told his mother to take his car without him. As Lola took the keys she told Brock that he better be home by the next morning. As she headed for the car, they all saw someone on a motorcycle zip through by. “Out of my way losers” she yelled out. After that happened, Brock wondered who just passed them by. But after a second, he brushed it off and went inside the casino to join Professor Ivy.

Near a motel, James was sadly walking on the street. Meanwhile, the mysterious person on the motorcycle continued to ride around. While riding, she noticed James on the street and pulled over. “James, it has been a while since I last saw you” she said. When she pulled off her helmet, James noticed a much buffer Cassidy with a shaved hair cut. “EEEEEEEK! Oh, Cassidy, what a surprise. I thought you were in jail for the whole, um murder thing, you know the one with Butch” he said. Cassidy glared at James for a second and then laughed. “You know, I’ve been locked up for the last 500 days and everyday, I got so lonely. I’m locked up with a bunch of butch women. Hmm, butch, kind of ironic I guess. You know, I forgot how cute you looked when you have that scared look in your face. And even better is that I see only you and not that evil witch Jessie” she said. James kind of laughed and said that he is married to Jessie and that they have one son together. Cassidy started to growl silently and then said that Jessie isn’t here right now and then started to take off James’s shirt.

Inside the casino, Brock and Professor Ivy were sitting in the bar together. “Brock, I must say you’ve certainly accomplished a lot since I last saw you. You have matured yourself for the better. You’re not that flirtatious boy that I knew back then, but an older, wiser, and much buffer Brock” she said. As Brock started to blush by her compliments, Professor Ivy said that now he has matured for the better, maybe she would consider giving him a second chance, since he last tried to get with her. She then got up from her seat and invited Brock over to her hotel room. After Professor Ivy left, Brock sat there with a happy look on his face. “Suzy-temple” asked the waiter. Brock then snapped out of the trance and asked what he said. “I said, Shirley Temple” he said. Brock then slapped his forehead and screamed out how he was going to get out of this. Just then, James came in and sat next to Brock and asked for a bottle of beer. Brock then looked over and noticed James. “Huh? Oh, I just don’t feel like fighting with you twerp” he said. Brock then said he feels the same way and then asked him why he was so depressed. All James said was that he was having women problems. “Oh, it’s been over six months since Jessie gave birth to our son and since then, she’s just been moody and refuses to get intimate. A little advice for you twerp, never get married” said James. Brock then said, “I have to make this decision now. Do I stay with my fiancé or do I go back to an old crush?” Just then, the news came on the television and the reporter was doing a story about Cassidy breaking out of jail. Just then, they mentioned that the reward for her capture would be $500, 000 and James got an idea.

A little later in the dark alley, Cassidy was pacing back and forth. Suddenly, James came into the alley, holding a rose in his hand and said, “Hey baby, I’ve been waiting for you.” As James began to take off his shirt, Cassidy started to put her arms around him and kiss him. Just then, James asked her to shut her eyes because he had a surprise for her. As she kept her eyes closed, she felt handcuffs around her and sat down. When James told her to open her eyes she saw that she was in the back of a police car. “What the hell? You tricked me James! I’M GOING TO DO WORSE THAN WHAT I DID TO BUTCH! YOU’RE A DEAD MAN” she yelled out as the police car drove off. One Officer Jenny on the scene thanked James for the tip that got Cassidy caught. “Oh I was happy to do it. Now where’s my reward” he asked. Sometime later, James happily returned to a hotel room where Jessie and Meowth were sitting on the bed. “Hey, where the hell have you been? I had to deal with Mrs. *****y for the last couple of hours” Meowth whispered in James’s ear. James then told them that he just got $500,000 and Jessie’s eyes just lit up. “Oh James, where on earth did you get that much money” she asked. James then told Jessie that all he did was send Cassidy back to prison. Jessie then ran into James’s arms and said that she has never been so turned on. James then said, “Well as long as we are on good terms again. Now you guys, for the next couple of decades we are going to stay away from Celadon City because if Cassidy breaks out again, she’s going to come after me.”

Back in Pewter City, Suzy was asleep on the couch in Brock’s home. All of a sudden, lights came through the window and Suzy opened her eyes thinking Brock was back. When the door opened, Lola came inside. “Oh Suzy, did I wake you up” she asked. Suzy then told her that she was alright and asked where Brock was. Lola hesitated a little bit and then said that he’d be back much later. Back in Saffron, Brock stood outside of Professor Ivy’s room. “Oh, what do I do? What is the right answer? Hmm, well I know what I must do now” he said. After knocking on the door, Professor Ivy came out wearing nothing but a pink nightgown on. With a sad look on his face, he told her that he had to tell her something. Brock then sat down and said, “Professor Ivy, as much as it was great seeing you and how much I have extremely admired you, I have to face the facts that all of that was in the past. I cannot tell you how many scenarios I’ve come up with for years of the two of us together. But now, the only one I want to be with is with my fiancé Suzy.” Professor Ivy smiled and told Brock that she understood. “As long as you are happy, I’m happy. I’m glad that you found someone that makes you happy. It was great seeing you again” she said as she kissed him on the cheek. At the bus station, Professor Ivy was saying goodbye to Brock as he left on the bus to Pewter City. Just before getting on, the two hugged goodbye. On the bus, Brock was smiling about the decision that he has made. It was early the next morning and Brock comes inside and sees Suzy asleep on the couch. Just then, she woke up and asked him where he was all night. “Well, I was catching up with an old friend all night” he said. Just then, he walked over to Suzy, kissed her and said that he was very happy to be engaged to her. Suzy just blushed and told him that she loves him too. In the other room, Lola was watching and said, “Hmm, I knew you’d make the right decision honey.”

...To be continued...

DENTO-FRUIT

Wow! I never knew there was another installment! Yays! I loved all your work including this one! I hope marisa is not going to turn out to be some horrible person at the end leaving tracey alone again...aw well, he always has daisy!
    -No ideas, BLANK-

Flopping all over the place.[/I][/I]

Oh now why would Marisa be an awful person *winkwink* Aw, no one gets it yet! Oh well, thanks for enjoying it. Now then, this next part, so many things happen in it. And someone dies! And for all of you Contestshippers, I put in some Contestshipping here and there to satisfy you people. So sit back, and enjoy this next part of my story.

Part Five:

About another two weeks have passed and Drew was outside the Petalburg gym doing some training with his Roselia and Masquerain. As they finished attacking, he saw his daughter Rose clapping and laughing. “Well, I’m glad you like it. I sure hope the judges will like it tonight” he said. May then came outside and said, “There you guys are. Come on, Dad wants everybody inside.” When they went inside, Drew saw Norman, Caroline, Max, and another woman at the table. When Drew asked who the other woman was May explained that she was Norman’s twin sister Norma. Norman then pulled out a piece of paper and said, “I’m so glad to see everybody here together, my wife, my sister, my two children, and granddaughter.” Drew then started to sigh about what Norman just said. Norman told them all that he has updated his will and has finally reached a decision on who would take over the gym when Norman dies. Norman announced that the new gym leader would be May. In that announcement, Norma, Max, and May were shocked and a little outraged. “Norman, think about this. You are going to trust your gym to the daughter who had a child out of wedlock? Plus, she’s a Coordinator and there’s a big difference between that and a Gym leader. I mean, I thought you wanted someone you could truly trust, like me for example. Max then said that he thought he was going to inherit the gym. “Stop it you two. Now this is my decision and I feel that May is truly responsible enough. Max, I just want you to understand that for the time being, you’re still a little too young to be the gym leader. This is just for the near future in case something was to happen” said Norman. Max smiled and said he understood. “Come on Max, it’s not like Dad is going to die soon” said May. Drew then said that they better head over to the Contest Hall for his battle. “Oh that reminds me Drew, Contesta called and said that Sukizo could not make it to judge this contest, so they called me to be the back-up judge” said Norman. Drew just gave a nervous smile and gave a sigh.

In the Petalburg Contest Hall, May met up with Ash, Misty, Brock, Suzy, Tracey, and Marisa to see Drew in the contest. “I’m so glad you guys came to see the contest. This has been Drew’s first contest since before Rose was even born” said May. Ash told her that they wouldn’t miss the contest at all. Just then, May gets a tap on the shoulder from Harley and Tucker. “Harley? Let me guess, you’re here to compete in this contest aren’t you” asked May. “You bet he is and my man is going to win” said Tucker as he and Harley begin to kiss. As they left, Ash commented that seeing those together still made him ill inside. Finally, it came time for the contest and everyone in the contest started off with their appeals. A little later, Drew came on stage with his Masquerain. “Look Rose, Daddy is on” said May as Rose started to smile. After the first round was over, only four coordinators made it to the second round. Luckily, Drew made it to the second round, but Harley did not. With the news that Harley didn’t make it to the second round, Tucker started to cry and kind of scared May and the group. After the Contest was over, Drew won the entire contest and was awarded a ribbon for his effort by Norman and Contesta.

After the contest, Misty and May went into the ladies room to change their babies diapers. After they finished, they heard some yelling coming from one of the stalls. Just then, Marisa came from the stall with a mad look on her face. When they asked her what was wrong, Marisa told them that she had a fear that she might be pregnant. “Wait, I didn’t know you and Tracey were, you know, having sex so soon” said Misty. Marisa then told her that there were a couple of incidents that lead to sex, but she wasn’t entirely sure on her pregnancy. Outside of the contest hall, Ash, Brock, Suzy, Tracey, and Drew were walking. All of a sudden, they see a Wigglytuff come out from nowhere. When they saw it, Brock wondered if that was Harley’s Wigglytuff. Just then, it pulled out a microphone and Ash, Brock, and Tracey started screaming. Wigglytuff started to sing and put all of them to sleep. On the other side of the contest hall, Norman was walking to his car when all of a sudden a dark shadow comes up from behind him and stabs him in the back. Back inside, Caroline met up with May, Misty, and Marisa and the girls headed outside. When they came outside, they saw Ash, Brock, Suzy, Tracey, and Drew asleep on the ground. When the girls came to wake them up, Ash told them that a Wigglytuff came out and sang them to sleep. “Hmm, that’s strange, Wigglytuff didn’t write on our faces this time. All of a sudden, Max came up to everybody crying his eyes out. May then grabbed Max’s shoulders and told him to calmly tell them what happened. “It’s Dad, he’s, he’s, he’s, DEAD! DAD IS DEAD” Max screamed out. In disbelief, Caroline ran to see where Norman was and when she found her husband lying on the ground with stab wounds around his back; she fell to her knees and started sobbing.

Reporter #1: Breaking news into the studio, Petalburg gym leader Norman has been found dead outside the Petalburg Contest Hall…

Reporter #2: Tragedy has struck Petalburg tonight, as our beloved gym leader Norman was stabbed after a contest tonight.

Reporter #3: Gym leader Norman has been found dead outside the Petalburg Contest Hall. Norman has left behind, his wife Caroline, his two kids May and Max, and granddaughter Rose.

The next day at Tracey’s house, Tracey told Marisa that he was going to leave to see Ash for a while. Just before he left the house, Marisa stopped him at the door and told him to sit down. “Tracey, I know we’ve only known each other for only over a month and there is no easy way to say this so I’m just going to come right out and say it. Honey, I’m pregnant” she said. Tracey’s jaw dropped and there was an uncomfortable silence. “You’re…pregnant? Boy, this is one big shock to me. Are, are, are you sure that you are expecting” he asked. Marisa told him that she just took a pregnancy test and it said it was positive. Tracey then told her to take another one to make sure. “Tracey, give it a rest. And you know what it is not all my fault. I’m not the one who decides not to wear a damn condom. Oh and I bet you’re going to leave me now so I can take care of a baby by myself because you think I’m some sort of a *****” she yelled out as she began crying. Tracey then ran over to her and said, “Marisa, I am not going to ditch you like that. We will get through this somehow. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to be at Ash’s house for the next couple of hours.

At Ash’s house, Brock and Drew were there discussing the events of last night. “I cannot believe somebody would just kill Norman like that” said Brock. Drew then suspected that the Wigglytuff that put them to sleep was the part of someone’s diabolical plan. Just then, there was a knock at the door. When Ash opened the door, he greeted Tracey and Tracey just fell flat on his face. “HE’S DEAD! NORMAN’S KILLER STRIKES AGAIN” yelled out Brock and Ash. Drew then went over to them and said, “He’s not dead you idiots, he just fainted is all.” Once Tracey revived, they asked him what was wrong. “Well, let’s just say that I received some ugly news that just kind of hit me all at once. Well, I knocked up Marisa” he said. Ash then yelled out, “Tracey, are you crazy? You’ve only known this girl for at the very most, a month. Plus, don’t make the same mistake Drew did and have a child out of wedlock.” Drew then snapped and yelled out, “What is wrong with you people? I love May and I was going to marry her one day. But when May told me she was pregnant, we just had to speed up the wedding process. And for the record, Rose came out AFTER we were officially married, so stop making those wedlock comments.” Tracey then told them that he will stick by Marisa, no matter how hard things will get. Drew then picked up Rose and told the boys that he was going to head back home and check on May.

Back in Petalburg City, Misty was over at the gym visiting with May. May was in her room crying in her bed. As Misty tried her best to comfort her, she asked May who would take over the gym. “That’s the scary part of it all Misty. Last night, before Dad died, he talked to us about who would take over the gym incase something happened to him. He wants me to be the gym leader. Now that he’s dead, I’m the gym leader. Misty, you used to be a gym leader, you have to help me” she pleaded. Misty said that she’d be happy to help her in any way with the gym. In the other room, Caroline and Norma were sitting down discussing the funeral arrangements. “Oh Caroline, let’s focus away from the funeral for a second and talk about the fate of the gym. I mean, it would be great for May to have it if this happened a couple of years later, but I still say that I should take over as gym leader” said Norma. Caroline then told Norma that she didn’t want to hear anymore about the gym and that Norman’s wishes should be respected. Max then came into May’s room and told them someone was arrested in connection to the murder of Norman.

Reporter: Just in, we have footage of the first arrest of someone who may be connected to the murder of the Petalburg gym leader Norman. (Video)
    Harley: I’m telling you, I didn’t kill anybody.
    Tucker: You let him go! My Harley-bear is innocent!
    May: Oh my God, they’re wearing leather.
    Max: Nice perp walk!

As they shut the television off, Misty kind of had a weird feeling that Harley had nothing to do with the murder. “Yeah, I’m going to side with Misty on this one. I mean sure, Harley may be the weirdest human being on the face of the earth, but I doubt he would commit murder” said Max. That night as Tracey opened the door of his house, he was stopped by three men. When Tracey asked them who they were, one of them stepped forward and said “My apologies, my name is Michael and this is Guido and Joey, we are Marisa’s uncles. Now, our niece has told us about the wonderful news about her pregnancy and we wanted to meet the wonderful man, who did this to our niece. And, we know that this wonderful man would never do anything to our niece to upset her in her condition. Right?” As Tracey nervously said yes, the uncles left the area. When Tracey came inside, he sighed a big relief that he was still alive. Just then, Marisa entered the room and asked if he was feeling okay. “Okay? You want to know if I’m okay. Well, I just had the most interesting conversation with your uncles, Michael, Guido, and Joey” he said. Marisa then put her hand over her head and said that she was so sorry if they scared him in any way. “Honestly Tracey, I just wanted to let them know that I was pregnant. I mean, I didn’t tell them about the little fight we had today” she said. Tracey then put his arm around her and said that he did some thinking and said that he would be there to take care of Marisa and would never abandon her. “Thank you Tracey” she said.

A couple of days later, it was the day of Norman’s funeral and anyone who is a gym leader, an elite four member, or frontier brain were there. That night, everyone was in a ballroom for the reception of the funeral. “Oh May, we just received flowers from one of the gym leaders in Hoenn” said Caroline. When May saw the note, she said that it was from Brawly of the Dewford gym.

Dear May and family,

I am so sorry to hear about your father’s death. It is so sad to hear about a great man, cut down like that. I apologize for my absence but it has been hard for the last three years for me, being a gym leader and also being a reoccurring character on the show The O.C. It’s been on the air for over ten years and the show is still the best thing on television. But I digress. Hope everything gets better for you in the future.

Brawly

P.S. And don’t forget to catch me on The O.C. Thursdays on your local FOX station.

As Brock talked to Caroline and May, he was then bombarded by a swarm of women, including Whitney, Roxanne, Clair, Erika, Winona, and Jasmine.

Brock: Oh, hi ladies!
    Whitney: Oh Brock, it is so great to see you.
    Roxanne: Oh yes indeed!
    Erika: Oh yes, you certainly have buffed up since we saw you a year ago.
    Clair: Say Brock, I’m looking for a strong, good looking man to…
    Jasmine: Back off Clair! Shouldn’t you be stalking Lance? Besides, Brock likes me.
    Winona: Hey, Brock wants someone who looks healthy like me. Not some anorexic thing like you, Jasmine.
    Jasmine: Don’t call me anorexic feather brain!
    Brock: Ladies, ladies, please don’t fight over me.

While all of the girls flirted around Brock, Suzy started to growl silently. In another area of the room, Ash saw Lucy and Greta kissing each other and said, “Oh, so that’s why Brock didn’t want to talk about Lucy.” In another area, May was sitting down holding her daughter Rose with a sad look on her face. Just then she felt Drew’s arms around her and she felt a little better. “Don’t worry honey, I’m sure you will make the right decision with the gym and I will be behind you 100%. You can count on it” he said. May smiled and thanked Drew. Just then, May heard her name being called. When she looked up, she saw Tucker wearing an all black suit. “May, you have to come with me to the police and tell them that Harley is innocent. See, at the scene of the crime, Harley dropped some gloves that I bought for him and they found it with Norman’s blood on it. But I know for a fact that Harley couldn’t have been the killer because at the time of the murder, he and I were chasing after this Wigglytuff and Harley might have dropped his gloves” he said. When May questioned about a Wigglytuff, Tucker told her that there was a wild Wigglytuff that was chasing Harley’s Wigglytuff. As May started to think about it, Officer Jenny came into the room. “Officer Jenny is there something you would like to tell us” asked Caroline. Officer Jenny said that they found another item, a switchblade with Max’s name engraved in it. Caroline and May started to ask Max why he would own a switchblade. Max told them that he’s had it for a couple of years but never used it for evil. It was then that Officer Jenny pulled out her handcuffs and arrested Max right there. As she took him away, Max started screaming out that he was innocent.

...To be continued...

DENTO-FRUIT

OMG!!! Max the killer o_0.... Anyway he does have motive.... ^_< but a killer o_0;. Anyway YAY for contestshipping and it seems like Norman knew he was gonna die soon.....creepy. Good chapter, and Brawly on OC sounds good too lol. And also, why does every girl that Brock had a crush on just suddenly like him when he had become engaged???
    Last edited by Amphoroz_26; 14th July 2006 at 3:57 PM.
    -No ideas, BLANK-

Yeah, death is kind of weird like that (I know). But in this next part, all (or what I will allow) will be revealed! It's a little short, but it gets the job done, so hope you enjoy (which is about two of you) the next part of the story.

Part Six:

The morning after the funeral, Misty was over in Petalburg practicing with May. “It feels weird to work alongside with Dad’s pokemon. And I know it seems different to the Slaking. I sure hope I am able to make a good gym leader” said May. Misty put her hand on May’s shoulder and told her she was going to make a great gym leader and that she is already getting the hang of battling with the Slaking. The Slaking and her pokemon then started to cheer May on and she thanked all of them. In Pewter City, Suzy was sitting on the couch with a very sour look on her face. When Brock kissed her on the cheek, Suzy just ignored it. When Brock asked what was wrong, Suzy got up and said, “Oh, so you’re just going to forget about what happened last night? All of those women crowding around you and not once did you mention that I was your fiancé or that you were engaged.” Brock then said it didn’t matter what those girls knew and all that mattered was that Brock loves her. Suzy then crossed her arms over her chest and said that she doesn’t believe him.

Later that morning, Caroline and Drew went down to the jail to visit Max and Harley. “You have to believe me Mom I never did anything to Dad. Yes, I will admit that I have a switchblade, but I never used it in that way. But hear me out, I know for a fact that I had the switchblade with me before going to see Drew in the contest. But after Dad’s death, it wasn’t in my jacket” said Max. Harley then yelled out, “Hey, doesn’t anybody care about me? I mean sure, I was angry at Norman for giving me such a lousy score in the contest, but I would never kill him.” Drew told Harley that he believed him, only because Tucker told them the truth about what happened that night. As Caroline and Drew left the prison, Caroline started to cry and is very afraid of what might happen next. “My husband is dead, my son is in jail, and we’re still no where close to finding out the murder” she cried out. Drew then promised Caroline that he will try and find the killer. With that, Caroline wiped a tear away from her eye and hugged Drew. Back at the house, Drew was walking to see where May was. With that, Drew stopped by Norma’s room to see if Norma knew where May was. When he opened the door, no one was inside. He then noticed a notebook and decided to take a peek inside. In the book, she saw a plot of taking down Norman carefully. “Oh my God, Norma’s the killer” he said. All of a sudden, Drew was hit over the head with a shovel. When Drew woke up, he saw that he was tied to a chair and saw Norma standing right in front of him. “It was you. You were the one who killed Norman. Where’s May and Caroline? They have a right to know” Drew yelled out. Norma then said, “You’re a smart lad aren’t you. Here is what’s going to happen. You are not going to tell anybody anything or I will slice and dice that pretty body of yours up. But for the time being, you are going to be my prisoner.”

In Pallet Town, Marisa returned back to Tracey’s to find Tracey hooking up a baby crib. “Oh Marisa, you’re back. I have surprise for you. Brock loaned me one of his old sibling’s cribs so we can use for our new baby” he said. Marisa smiled and then told Tracey that she had some news. “It turns out that I am not pregnant. Yeah, I went to the doctor this morning and he ran some tests and he told me that I was not pregnant. I hope you’re not too disappointed” she said. Tracey then jumped in the air for joy and said that he was thrilled that she wasn’t pregnant. Marisa then told Tracey that she was kind of happy that she wasn’t expecting either, but then told Tracey that he better start wearing a condom. In Pewter City, Suzy was going into the bedroom for a little nap when she was stopped by Brock. “Suzy, I wanted to tell you how much I care for you and I know just words aren’t going to work. So, I’m going to go with song” he said as he pulled out his guitar.

Never made it as a wise man
    I couldn’t cut it as a poor man stealin’
    Tired of livin’ like a blind man
    I’m sick of sight without a sense of feeling
    This is how you remind me
    This is how you remind me of what I really am

It’s not like you to say sorry, I was waiting on a different story
    This time I’m mistaken for handing you a heart worth breaking
    I’ve been wrong. I’ve been down, been to the bottom of every bottle
    These five words in my head scream, “are we havin’ fun yet?”

It’s not like you didn’t know that
    I said I love you and I swear I still do
    And it must have been so bad
    Cause livin’ with me must have damn near killed you

It’s not like you to say sorry, I was waiting for a different story

Never made it as a wise man
    I couldn’t cut it as a poor man stealin’
    This is how you remind me
    It’s not like you to say sorry, I was waiting for a different story

After the song, Suzy ran into Brock’s arms and told him that she loved him. “I’m glad that you love me sweetheart” he said. Later in Petalburg, May was searching around the house for Drew. “Mom, have you seen Drew? I haven’t seen him all day” said May. Caroline told her that she hasn’t seen him since they returned from visiting the prison, but she’d help to try and find him. Caroline and May searched around the house for Drew to see if he was still around. While May was outside, she heard some muffled up screams coming from one of rooms. She ran to the window and all she saw was the blinds half down and Norma with a knife in her hands. May had a bad feeling about it and she ran back inside, grabbed a broom and entered Norma’s room. Inside, she was holding a knife over Drew’s head. May started screaming as she hit Norma repeatedly over the head with a broom. When Caroline entered the room, she asked what was going on. “Caroline, she was the one who killed Norman. But once I found out about that, she hit me over the head with a shovel and tied me to this chair. But thank goodness you guys came just in time, or else Norma would have killed me” said Drew. May then started to breakdown crying as she embraced Drew. “May, it’s okay, I’m fine now” he said. Caroline then said that she was going to tie Norma up and told May to call the police.

A couple of minutes later, the police arrived to take Norma to prison. Just before the police took Norma away, Caroline demanded to know why she killed her husband. Norma then said, “Fine, I might as well tell you the story. As you know, Norman and I are identical twins. But of course we had very similar hobbies and we both wanted to be in possession of the Petalburg gym one day. But our parents decided that Norman would be the new gym leader. My dream of being a gym leader was just taken away from me, at least I thought so. But when Norman recently called me to tell me he was updating his will, I thought that he would choose me to take over the gym one day. But when I heard that May would succeed the gym, I was mad and I wasn’t going to take it anymore. On our way to the contest hall, Max asked me to give him his jacket. As I picked up the jacket, a switchblade came out. That night, I was going outside of the contest hall and on the ground, I found gloves that I recently found out belonged to that gay guy in the Cacturne costume. As I carefully put on the gloves, I took out the switchblade and headed to find Norman. When I finally did it, I dropped the knife and ditched the gloves at the scene of the crime. Now that Norman was out of the picture, maybe May would let me take over the gym for her. Oh but no, she wasn’t going to give it up. But then, that husband of hers found out about my plot, so then I came up with another idea. If I killed Drew, May would be too devastated to run the gym, leaving me the gym. And I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn’t for you meddling…Oh forget it.” As the police hauled Norma off, May vowed that she will become the new gym leader of Petalburg to make her father proud. Now that all of that was settled, Harley and Max were released from jail and May became the new gym leader of Petalburg.

...To be FINISHED next time...

DENTO-FRUIT

1 question: dd you make up those lyrics by yourself or are those from somewhere? If u did make them up you are so clever! That is so much better than the Brock-in-the-sombrero chacha routine (seen in the igglybuff johto episoda andhe film's riding on camerupt')

Great story and nice chapter and so sad to see it finish....and whoppee Max isn't the killer!!!
    Last edited by Amphoroz_26; 17th July 2006 at 6:22 AM.
    -No ideas, BLANK-

Well a couple of things...

1.) The lyrics are Nickelback's, How You Remind Me (very good song if I may add)

2.) Yeah, as much as I hate Max to every bit of my soul, I would never have him kill anyone.

3.) At one point in writing my story did I feel the urge to have Brock in his little costume singing to Suzy. But I decided not to put that in for a couple of unknown reasons.

4.) Sorry for not putting this last part up earlier, work has been kicking my butt lately and I just didn't feel like putting it up.

5.) Well, you people (or one person) have enjoyed my story (I think) and I know Medea is very cruel into having it end. Not to worry, I do have a one-shot Contestshipping fic coming out next week (before I go on my trip to New England). So anyways, I hope you enjoy the final part of this story. Will Medea make another sequal...only time will tell.

Part Seven:

It is now two days before Brock and Suzy’s wedding and every one of their friends were in Pewter City for the big day. At the gym, Marisa and Tracey were fiddling around with a video camera. Tracey then took the camera and put it on Ash’s face and asked him how it feels to be the best man. “Tracey, if you don’t get that thing out of my face, I am going to send you to the hospital” he yelled out. Marisa then followed up by saying, “And if you threaten Tracey again, you won’t live to see Brock’s wedding.” Ash jumped a little bit and said sorry to Tracey. Just then, Suzy came running into the room in a panic. When Misty asked her what was wrong, Suzy told her that she was just very nervous because her parents were going to be there any minute and was worried about them liking Brock. Just then, the doorbell rang and Suzy ran to the door and told Ash and the group to go into the kitchen. When she opened the door, she greeted her parents in. As they walked inside, Brock came out of the kitchen to greet the in-laws. “Oh Brock, this is my mother Sonya and father Richard” she said. Richard took one look at Brock and recognized him from on television. “Yes, I’ve seen you on TV many times. And a majority of the time you are flirting with a bunch of women. Suzy, you’re going to marry this lecher? I thought you had more sense than that” he said. Suzy then told her father that Brock is not a lecher and that he is ready to settle down with ONE girl. Just then, Lola ran into the room and greeted Suzy’s parents. Misty then came into the kitchen and told them Todd has come by. All of a sudden, Tracey got up from his seat and yelled that he was going to kill Todd. When Brock and the others came into the room, they saw Tracey and Todd on the ground punching each other. “You and that damn picture ruined me you jerk” Tracey yelled out. Suzy then put her hand over her head and said she didn’t know what to do.

That night, Suzy, Brock, and their parents were having dinner at a restaurant. Though Brock’s parents were a little optimistic about the couple, Suzy’s parents were not so sure and made sure that their daughter was going to be very well taken care of.

Sonya: So Brock, where will you and Suzy be living?
    Lola: They’re going to be living in the gym with us. After all, Brock is the gym leader.
    Sonya: Hmm, that is true. You are the Pewter City gym leader aren’t you Brock?
    Brock: Yeah, I’m part gym leader and part breeder like Suzy. But of course, part of me just couldn’t say no to the gym.
    Lola: And he’s a fine gym leader too. Though if you want Brock to do something else, I guess we could always look after the gym. Right, Flint?
    Brock: No way! Over my dead body! I refuse to let you screw up the gym like all the times in the past.
    Richard: Anyways, what are you going to be doing Suzy, while your husband is being gym leader?
    Suzy: Dad, I told you before that I was going to set up a Pokemon Salon right next to the gym. And Lola and Flint have been very nice about helping me set it up.
    Richard: So this is what it comes down to. You left your wonderful life on Scissor Street to this.
    Suzy: What are you talking about? I love Pewter City, I love the people here, and more importantly, I love Brock. He is doing his darnedest to please you and you just keep on giving him the third degree. You know, just because I’m not on the most famous street for Pokemon breeders, doesn’t mean I’m going to be giving up on my dreams. (Gets up) I’m going to go outside for some fresh air.
    Richard: Now you see what you’ve done?
    Brock: What I did? Look, what the hell is your problem? It is Suzy’s decision about who she wants to marry and not yours. It is the 21st century for Christ sake! She doesn’t need to have an arranged marriage.
    Sonya: Actually Brock, we were arranged to be married.
    Richard: And we were planning on doing the same for Suzy. Come on dear, this dinner seems to be going no where. (Richard and Sonya leave)
    Waiter: Here’s your bill.
    Flint: Huh? This means war!

Near the gym in a nearby hotel, Marisa and Tracey were in their room talking to each other. “Okay, I want to know what the hell was wrong with you today at Brock’s. It is not like you to just jump on somebody and to start beating the crap out of him” she said. Tracey told Marisa that Todd was the one who took that picture of him and Brock VERY drunk and kissing each other. “Do you have any idea of how much humiliation I went through after that picture came out on the internet? To this day, my family still makes gay jokes. Oh and trying to find a date was just damn near impossible. No girl even gave me a chance” he said. Marisa glared at him and Tracey nervously chuckled and said that it all changed when he met Marisa. She then told Tracey that he and Todd should find some common ground and to think of it in another way. Since Brock is getting married and has invited Todd to the wedding, obviously they are on good terms and all was forgiven about the photo. So if Brock was able to forgive Todd, maybe Tracey should forgive him as well. “You know, you make a great deal of sense. I’m so glad to have you” he said.

Outside the Pewter gym, Suzy was standing and crying. When Brock saw her, he ran over to comfort her. “Oh Brock, I knew this was going to happen. I knew my parents were going to be this way. I am so sorry to put you in this position” she cried out. Brock embraced her and told her that one day her parents would accept him. As he held her in his arms, Suzy thanked Brock for being so comforting. That next morning, Suzy was in her room trying on her wedding dress with a little help from Misty and Lola. “Oh, I still can’t believe you’re marrying my son in one day. I am so glad that you are going to be in this family Suzy. Out of the many flowers in that field, my son has picked himself one good looking flower. I think I’m going to cry” she said. Just then, Suzy’s mother entered the room and Lola and Misty left. Sonya then said, “Look honey, I’m sorry for anything that I said at dinner last night. I know that you love Brock and of course you cannot break away from true love.” Suzy smiled and accepted her mother’s apology, but then asked about her father. Sonya told Suzy that he isn’t really convinced that Brock is good enough. A little later that day, Brock’s younger brother Forrest asked Brock to meet him outside the house. As soon as Brock came outside, he was attacked by Ash, Drew, and Tracey by tying him up, duck-taping his mouth shut, putting a blindfold over his eyes and putting him in the back of the car. After kidnapping Brock, they all hopped in the car and drove to Gary’s house.

Later, Brock’s blindfold was taken off and he saw most of his friends and younger brothers standing next to him. “What the hell is going on” Brock yelled out. Forrest then told Brock that it’s a bachelor party and he helped put it all together. After they untied him, Brock was saying hello to all of his friends. But right in the middle, he sees Suzy’s father Richard there. Brock then walked over to Ash and asked him why he was there. “Oh come on Brock, I know you guys might have gotten off on the wrong foot last night, but I feel positive that you two will get along in no time” he said. Back in Pewter City, Suzy, Lola, Misty, May, and Marisa were sitting around the table and having a little girl talk. “I still can’t believe that you’re getting married to Brock tomorrow. But starting tomorrow, you’ll be Mrs. Brock Harrison” said Misty. Lola then reminisced about the time she got married to Flint and said that it was the happiest day of her life and tomorrow will be Suzy’s day. Back at the bachelor party, a couple of Brock’s brothers pushed out a huge cake. All of a sudden, a girl wearing a g-string pops out of the cake and starts dancing. Ash then asked Tracey if he was ready to party. Just then, Tracey grabbed Todd’s camera and hid it and then said that he was ready to party. As Brock watched the action from a safe distance, Richard asked Brock to have a private word with him in the other room. While they walked into Gary’s room, Drew and Forrest were coming out of another room and noticed Brock and Richard. “Brock, I really didn’t want to do this but. This son is a check for $5,000. This check is all yours, as long as you don’t go through with the wedding tomorrow. Brock gave Richard an ugly look and then told him to keep his filthy money. “I will not be bought off like that. I am going to marry Suzy tomorrow and you are going to have a son-in-law, SO JUST DEAL WITH IT” he yelled out. After he said that, Drew and Forrest smiled with what Brock did.

It was finally the day of the wedding and everyone at the Pewter City gym was busy and excited for what was to take place in a couple of hours. In one of the spare bedrooms, Richard was putting on his suit. All of a sudden, two of Brock’s younger siblings came in the room. “What are you two staring at? Can’t you see that I’m busy” said Richard. Then the two just smiled and whistled and all of a sudden, all of the other brothers and sisters surrounded Richard. Then, they all pulled out rope and tied him up. When Richard demanded them to let him go, Forrest came in the room and said, “Oh we’re not going to let you go like that. We just wanted to watch you squirm. You see, my brothers here all have squirt bottles filled with ketchup and my sisters have squirt bottles filled with mustard. You do what we say, and we won’t make you a wreck before the wedding.” Flint then entered the room and told the children back down. “Now look Richard, my son told me you tried to buy Brock off to call off the wedding. Now Suzy, doesn’t know this yet, but if you play your cards right, we will let you go free. I am writing down a sum of money on this piece of paper that you are going to give to me” he said. After reading the piece of paper, Richard told them they’ve got a deal and wrote a check for $1,000. As Richard got untied and left the room, Flint and the children started to cheer. “Ha, ha, now that is what I call sweet, sweet revenge. I taught that son of a ***** not to walk out on the check” said Flint.

At the church, as Suzy got in her wedding dress, Misty and May came in one last time to check on the bride-to-be. Suzy then said that she was just very nervous, particularly concerning her father, who hasn’t yet trusted Brock. “Nothing is more romantic than a wedding. Just thank your lucky stars that you’re not nine months pregnant walking down the aisle like I was. But now that you’re going to be married in a little while, it’ll be the time when you can settle down start a family, all kinds of doors will be open to you. Well, we are going to be going now. And congratulations” said May. As the two girls left, Suzy started to breathe heavy and said she doesn’t think she can go through with it. In another part of the church, Todd and Tracey were staring at each other seriously. “Okay you guys let’s just let bygones be bygones. Now I want Todd to apologize for taking the picture and I want Tracey to apologize for stealing his camera” said Marisa. The two boys sighed and then apologized to each other. Marisa then gave Tracey a pat on the back and said she was very proud of him. Todd then said, “Yeah, I’m sorry for what happened. It just seemed like the perfect opportunity to get so many hits on my website. Oh and I enjoyed last night Tracey. You were one big party animal with the exotic dancer.” As Todd walked away, Tracey yelled in rage and went back to hating Todd. Marisa then slapped him upside his head and called him an idiot. Lola then came running past them to talk to Ash. “Ash, I have to tell you something and you cannot tell Brock” she said. All of a sudden, Brock came into the area and asked her if everything was okay. Lola smiled and said that everything was fine, but she had to talk to Ash alone. Once Brock left the area, Lola told Ash that they have to postpone the wedding because Suzy was missing. Outside the church, Suzy was running away from the place as fast as she could.

Inside the church, Ash was pacing back and forth and panicking. “Oh God, what are we going to do? The wedding is supposed to start soon and the bride is gone and I’m the best man, I should be in charge of this kind of stuff. Oh crap, what am I going to do” Ash panicked. Misty then grabbed Ash and told him that we are going to try and find her. “Now the first thing is for you to stop panicking. Next, I want May to go in Suzy’s dressing room and pretend that she’s still in there and you are in there to help her. Tracey and Marisa, I want you two to try and keep the people in the church entertained until we find Suzy. And Lola, whatever you do, don’t tell Brock that Suzy is missing. Now move it people” Misty yelled out. All of a sudden, Misty’s cell phone started to ring and it was her sister Daisy. When she answered, Misty told Daisy that this was the worst time for her to call. “Sorry to bug you Misty, but I just saw that one girl Brock is engaged to, um Suzy. She ran passed our car wearing a wedding dress” she said. When Misty asked where they were, Daisy told her that she just saw Suzy duck out in a bar called Brew-Ha-Ha. After they hung up, Misty and Ash got in their car to try and find Suzy.

Inside Brew-Ha-Ha’s, Suzy noticed that she was the only one in the place. The bartender asked if she would like anything to drink, since he noticed that she was a nervous wreck. “No, I don’t think I can solve my problems by drowning it with alcohol. At first, I was very excited about getting married. But now, I’m just worried about what the future is going to be. Back in the church, Brock was knocking on Suzy’s door and telling her that they were going to start in a couple of minutes. May panicked and told Brock that Suzy was doing some important lady business in here and it was going to take a while. Just then, Lola pushed Brock away from the door and told her not to disturb Suzy. A couple of minutes later, Ash and Misty arrived at the bar and ran inside. Thankfully, they saw Suzy sitting at the bar and ran over to her. “Oh my God Suzy, we were worried sick about you. Honey, why’d you run off like that” asked Misty. Suzy smiled and said that she just caught up with all of the drama that was going on involving Brock and her parents. Misty then sat down next to Suzy and said, “I understand what you’re going through. I mean, I had cold feet before marrying Ash. In fact, I was so close to jumping out the window and running away, which is kind of what you did. But the point is, I didn’t and now look at us, we’ve been married for almost a whole year now and never been any happier. And that’s the kind of thing I can predict for you and Brock. But it won’t ever happen if you don’t come back to the church and marry the man today.” The three then rushed back to the car and drove back to the church. Back there, Marisa was on the organ playing a medley, while Tracey started singing Streisand. All of a sudden, Drew ran up to them and he whispered in Marisa’s ear saying Suzy has returned. “Oh thank God, I don’t want to do another Streisand song. When that was said, Tracey and Marisa ran to their seats and the ceremony began very shortly after.

As Brock made his way to the front, he asked Flint why there was a delay. Flint then told Brock that Suzy kind of had a little trouble in her dressing room, but now it was all settled. All of a sudden, some soft music came on and most of Brock and Suzy’s pokemon came down the aisle. Then, Forrest, May, Ash, and Misty came down the aisle together. As they all made their way to the front, everybody stood up when they heard, “Here Comes the Bride.” With that, Suzy was being escorted by both of her parents and as much as it hurt to let her go, Richard let go of Suzy. Later into the ceremony, the priest said, “Do you Brock, take Suzy to be your loving wife, in sickness and in health, for rich or poor, till death do you part?” Brock smiled and said that he did. The priest then asked Suzy the same question and everybody was sitting at the edge of their seats. “I do” said Suzy. “If anyone here has an objection to these two getting married, let them speak now or forever hold their peace” said the priest. Just then, everyone started to stare at Richard. He just sat there quietly and nodded his head slowly, which Suzy saw as a sign of him finally accepting Brock. After that, the priest said that Brock has planned on singing a song for Suzy. Forrest then went up to Brock and gave him his guitar and Brock started to play Always and Forever.

Brock:
    Always and forever
    Each moment with you
    Is just like a dream to me
    That somehow came true, yeah
    And I know tomorrow
    Will still be the same
    Cuz we got a life of love
    That won't ever change and

Just then, all of Brock’s younger siblings came out and accompanied Brock in the song.

Chorus:
    Everyday love me your own special way
    Melt all my heart away with a smile
    Take time to tell me you really care
    And we'll share tomorrow together
    Ooh baby, I'll always love you forever

Brock:
    Ever, ever, ever
    There'll always be sunshine
    When I look at you
    It's something I can't explain
    Just the things that you do
    If you get lonely
    Call me and take
    A second to give to me
    That magic you make and

Chorus:
    Everyday love me your own special way
    Melt all my heart away with a smile
    Take time to tell me you really care
    And we'll share tomorrow together
    Ooh baby, I'll always love you forever

Brock:
    Ever, ever, ever
    Loving you, always and forever.

After the song, everybody gave him a standing ovation and Suzy began to cry. The priest then said, “By the power invested in me by the city of Pewter, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.” As they kissed, everybody applauded for the newlyweds and all of the other couples in the church kissed their loved ones. After the wedding, everyone congratulated the new couple. Just then, Richard came up to Suzy and Brock and apologized for his behavior for the past few days. To make it up, he gave them two tickets to the Whirl Islands for their honeymoon. When they saw the tickets, Suzy gave her father a big hug. “Daddy, I’m so glad that you now accept Brock as part of the family” she cried out. At the reception, it was a big party and love was all around. And at the end of the night, they all said goodbye to Brock and Suzy, as they went into their limo and drove off.

DENTO-FRUIT

MEDEA YOU ARE TOTALLY AWESOME YOU ROCK GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!
    If you don't write another sequel, prepare to suffer toture by plastic spoons.
    You've got Tracey, Marisa, and Gary to work with....
    Under construction ^_^;;

Yeah, I know Gary should be written about a little more! And as for Tracey and Marisa...*sighs*...Wow, no one has figured it out yet! It is so obvious. Oh well! Yeah, maybe one day, I will do another sequel to this. But who knows?

DENTO-FRUIT

YAY!!! brock and suzy get married (finally)! wat about Tracey and marissa?? o_0? WAT??? good story and please write the sequel .. please??

EDIT: Wait.....ur name is marissa right?.....
    Last edited by Amphoroz_26; 10th August 2006 at 4:15 AM.
    -No ideas, BLANK-