Thread: My Friend of the Past! {HikariXAsh}

Default My Friend of the Past! {HikariXAsh}

Hirkari and Ash begin to walk off, Ash trips over a branch and falls over. An image falls out of Ash backpak, its a picture of Ash and his friends Brock/May/Misty/Tracey/Max/Profeser Oak and his mom together. Hikari picks up the picture and dusts off the dirt that came on it from the fall, she gives it to Ash;

Hikari: Ash, I know we've just barley became friends, but who are those people in the image with you?
    Ash looks at her confused, Hikari panics and says;
    Hikari: No need to tell me of course if you don't want to of course.
    Ash: No I don't mind telling you at all {He smiles} The guy with the ponity hair next to me in the image is Brock. He use to travel with me, his dream was to become a Pokemon breeder.
    Hikari: What happend to him?
    Ash: He meet a girl, feel in love with her and decided to stay with her.
    Hikari: And who is that girl and the kid with the glasses?
    Ash: The girl is May and the kid with the glasses is Max, there brother and sister.
    Hikari: Why don't they travel with you any more?
    Ash: Well May wanted to get better at her contests and with me doing Gyms it kind of slowed her down a bit, so she and her brother decided to go there own ways.
    Hikari: Wow, and what about Pikachu?
    Ash: Well in our last battle agasint Team Rocket he got hurt bad, so I had to leave him at home to heal with Profeser Oak. Hopefully he's doing alright now.
    Ash cloeses his eye's and thinks for a moment about his old friend.
    Hikari: You must him a lot?
    Ash opens his eye's and looks at her serious, than smiles
    Ash: Well yah, but its better that he's safe than to get more hurt battling with me.
    Ash and Hikari walk into a town known as Golden Town, a boy comes running by in a hurry and than realizes he ran the wrong way. Both Ash and Hikari are looking watching him, the boy comes running there way causing them to panic. The boy doesn't realize Ash and Hikari are there and runs into them, causing them all to fall over. The boy/Ash/Hikari get up and dust themselfs off.

The Boy: What's the big idea?!
    Ash: What do you mean your the one who ran into us?
    The Boy: Yah right, I'm sure I would have seen you while I was running, you probaly were the one's who ran into me!
    Ash: What are you blind kid?
    The Boy: No but appearntly you are!
    Both Ash and the boy stair at each other angry.
    Hikari:Ouch my head.
    Ash and The Boy: Are you ok?
    Ash and The Boy: I asked that first {To each other, angry}
    Hikari: Yah I'm fine.
    Ash and the boy and help Hikari up. Hikari recanizes the boy and is happy to see him.
    Hikari: I thought I'd never see you again!
    She huges the boy, the boy blushes and says;
    The Boy: Do I know you?
    Ash: Yah Hikari care to explain {Angry}
    Hikari lets go of the boy
    Hikari: He's a boy that I grew up with.
    The boy looks confused
    The Boy: Err um look girl I think your a bit confused, I don't think I've ever meet you in my life.
    Hikari: No I know your face.
    The Boy: Than what's my name again?
    Hikari: Your Nicki
    The Boy: Right, right of course I am. Sorry I went off for a bit.
    Ash: Sure he is, if he's your friend Nicki than I'm not really Ash Ketchum!
    The Boy: Than what's your name again? {He Smiles, laughing}
    Ash: Darn You!
    Hikari stands between them smiling.
    Hikari: Now boy's shall we not argue and head into town?
    Ash and the boy look at each other angry behind her back, sticking out there tounges at each other;
    Ash and the Boy: Sure!
    Ash: Say what's your age again? {He says smiling evily}
    The Boy: Um err I don't know, I think its 12.
    Ash: Think?
    Hikari: No, silly its 13.
    Ash: Hikari you can't honestly think this boy is the one you knew from your past. I mean he may look like your friend, that doesn't mean he is him, some people get confused and mistake other people for friends.
    Hikari: Well I'm not confused and know for a fact he is one of my friends from my past. And besides he would have tolled me I was wrong himself, wouldn't you Nicki?
    Ash: Yah wouldn't you?
    The Boy: Um err yes..
    Hikari: See!
    Ash: Fine, don't expect me to stay around watching your friend lie to you this whole time!
    Hikari: What did I just say?!
    Ash: I heard every thing you said and I still think this guy is an imposter!
    The Boy: Shows how much you know {To Ash}
    Hikari: Yah.
    Ash goes another direction angry, Hikari walks with the boy who she thinks is Nicki angry to a shop in Golden Town. Ash follows them sneaking from behind shops.
    Ash: There's got to be a way to show Hikari that this guy's a fake, but how?
    Mean-While Team Rocket is spying on Ash from the hills behind the town.
    James: What's the boy doing spying on other people? That's our job.
    Meowth: Yah some twarp, you think you know a kid and than he pulls a trick like this on us.
    Jessie: Well, will show him and steal his Pokemon from behind.
    James: How does that show him any thing?
    Jessie: Well, it shows were just as tricky. Now lets go!
    James and Meowth: Right boss!
    Jessie/James/Meowth sneak up on Ash and trap him in a net.
    Ash: What the?!
    James: Suprise! We fooled you.
    Meowth: Yah that will show yah to try and get into our terratory!
    Ash: What? Oh you think I'm trying to steal? {He laughs hysticrally}
    James shakes the net with Ash in it.
    Ash: Stop!
    Jessie: Fine! Just hand over your Pokemon!
    Ash: Looks like you'll have to leave empty handed than, I left all my pokemon back at Profeser Oaks place. {He smiles}
    Jessie: Your lieing!
    Ash: Why don't you check?
    Jessie looks around, shocked.
    Jessie: You even left you eltrick rodent friend behind?
    Meowth: But you've had him for along time!
    James: Yes, never been seperated since as long as we've known you.
    Ash: Yah, well.
    Ash has a flashback of what happend in a gym battle.
    Ash: I lost the leauge, I didn't want to tell Hikari that becuase I knew she wouldn't like me if she did. Any ways Pikachu got hurt bad in that one, so I had to leave him behind.
    Jessie: Hikari? Who's that?
    Ash: Some girl {He blushes and looks away}
    James: Oh looks like the twarp has another girlfriend!
    Ash: Do not!
    Meowth: Ash&Hikari sitting in the tree, K-i-s-s-i-n-g! {He laughs evily}
    Ash whispers to himself : Great I'm being mocked by Team Rocket!
    All three Jessie/James/Meowth stop laughing.
    Jessie: Any who if you weren't out here to steal Pokemon, what were you doing around here sneaking?
    Ash: I was, I was, I was just trying to have a nice time to myself till you attacked me! Now let me go!
    Jessie: Nope, looked like you were following some one to me.
    Ash: I wasn't, so stop asking me these questions and let me go already {He blushes, angry.}
    Jessie looks down from the hill and hears the name Hikari get yelled from a boy. She sees Hikari and a boy next to each other smiling. Jessie comes back to James/Meowth/Ash in a net.
    Jessie: The case of who Hikair is solved!
    James: Really?
    Meowth: Who is this twarps girlfriend?
    Ash: She's not my girlfriend!
    Jessie comes over and leans ontop of Ash in the net, he gets annoyed.
    Jessie: You see that girl down there?
    James and Meowth: Yes.
    Jessie: Well that's her.
    James: Brillaint, how did you solve this case?
    Jessie: Simple, I heard the boy down there call Hikari and she responded and well I simply put two and two together and there you go.
    James: Well done {He claps, happy}
    Jessie: Thank you {She bowes}
    Meowth walks by annoyed.
    Meowth: Ahem, now that we got that so called case out of the way. What should we with the Pokemon free twarp?
    Jessie: I say we give him to the boss any ways. He'd love to know who's been causing us trouble all this time. Than maybe just maybe he'll forgive us of all the trouble we've put him threw and destroy the twarp at the same time for us.
    Ash: Hello, I'm right here, I can hear every thing your saying!
    Jessie: Yes, well bullie for you.
    Jessie pulls the net with Ash in it over her and says;
    Jessie: Shall we go now?
    Meowth&James: Yah!
    All three of them walk away. Ash yells;
    Ash: Help!!!
    Hikari and the boy hear Ash scream for help, Hikari and the boy go running after Team Rocket.
    Hikari: Stop, theifes!
    Ash: Hikari!
    Team Rocket stop and push her on the ground.
    Jessie: Don't mess with the top champs kid.
    Hikari: Are you apart of Team Galxy?
    Jessie: Team Galxy?
    James: What are they some other annoying team that steals Pokemon like us?
    Jessie: Annoying? Were not annoying! If any thing were far from it.
    Ash: I have to disagree.
    Jessie slaps Ash face while he's in the net.
    Ash: Wow that hurt. {Rubes his face}
    Jessie: Well better you than us {James and Meowth smile evily, while James holds the net with Ash in it}
    Hikari: Um excuse me, if your not Team Galxy, than who are you?
    Jessie: Were Team Rocket!
    Hikari: Team Rocket?
    James: Yes, a much better organization than Team Galxy who steals Pokemon.
    Hikari: Um I hate to interupt again, but Ash isn't a Pokemon.
    Jessie: No, but he's an annoying pest that needs to done with.
    Ash: I'm having a bad day.
    Jessie: So now if you excuse us, well be off and you can be off with your friend some where if you want.
    Hikari: Ash is my friend, I would never leave him people like you and you shouldn't be stealing Pokemon either any ways!
    The Boy: Wow, what a girl.
    Hikari: Now are you going to let my friend go?!
    Jessie: Hmmm, no!
    Hikari: Fine, tasts the rath of my Raichu than.
    Hikari calls out her Raichu.
    Hikari:Ooops almost forgot.
    Hikari goes around Team Rocket and cuts Ash free from the net while Raichu distracts Team Rocket.
    Hikari: Shall we continue our battle?
    Team Rocket notice Ash is free and is standing next to Hikari, smiling.
    Jessie: Lets.
    Jessie is about to call out her Pokemon. When Hikari tells Raichu to use its thundershocker on Team Rocket. They get blasted off.
    Ash: Thanks for rescuing me Hikari. Nicki I'm sorry if I acused you of being an imposter.
    The Boy: Its alright, just watch it next time.
    Ash and the kid shake hands, but when they do his idenity card falls out of his poket from his jaket. Ash picks it up for him, it says his real name is Josh Fewl.
    Ash: What's the meaning of this?
    Ash holds out the kids idenity to the kid and Hikari angry.
    Hikari: Nicki what is the meaning of this?
    The Boy: {Sighs} Ok here's the thing, my name isn't really Nicki its Josh Fewl like what it says on the card. I only said that to get to know you better.
    Hikari: I don't know what to say.
    Ash: Its ok Hikari, I'll send the clown off for you if you want.
    Hikari: No, don't do that. I forgive him, in fact would you like to travel with us?
    Ash: What do you mean, picking this kid as a travel buddy for us?!
    Hikari: Oh Ash, don't worry.
    Ash: We just found out he's been faking his name this whole time and you want him to travel with us? Of course I have a reason to panick!
    Hikari:Pretty, please?
    Ash sighs for a moment.
    Ash: What can I do?
    The three of them walk into the sunset. Ash watches the kid suspeciously, Josh keeps putting moves on Hikari and Ash breaks up the two by stepping in between them, smiling embarsed.

Narrator: With a new friend joining the group what other adventures could happen for the trio? Find out next time on Pokemon.

Tell me what you think. I'm trying to get better at explaing things and with spelling and grammer, I'm new with this so err um have fun LOL.

Yay! first review!

1) You didn't neeed to create a new thread to continue your fanfic. Your first chapter's thread is still 'alive'. (It only 'dies' after no one has not be posted in within the past 30 days.)

2) The way you type up your fanfic makes it look an actor's script. I personally don't like this style, but that's just me.

3) The grammar is a little messed up, but who doesn't make a mistake every once in a while. Also, the whole Nicki/Josh guy confused me. At first I thought he was a little boy, and not a trainer their age (possibly the D/P guy?). Calling him 'The Boy' also made me a little confused...

All in all, I love Pearlshipping, and please continue the story!

Quote Originally Posted by lilrumpkinkb
    Yay! first review!

1) You didn't neeed to create a new thread to continue your fanfic. Your first chapter's thread is still 'alive'. (It only 'dies' after no one has not be posted in within the past 30 days.)

2) The way you type up your fanfic makes it look an actor's script. I personally don't like this style, but that's just me.

3) The grammar is a little messed up, but who doesn't make a mistake every once in a while. Also, the whole Nicki/Josh guy confused me. At first I thought he was a little boy, and not a trainer their age (possibly the D/P guy?). Calling him 'The Boy' also made me a little confused...

All in all, I love Pearlshipping, and please continue the story!
    1. The reason why I didn't continue in my other topic is becuase I was the last top post in it. I heard I couldn't double post so I didn't want to chance it and break the rules.

2. Sorry about that, I got used to that style of writing. I'll try to do it differently every once in a while. Sorry for the confusments on the new character, he was just a new main character I thought would go good with the group. He isn't related to Ash or Hikari at all, he has a crush on Hikari and is a rival for her heart. I was thinking of switching him with a girl character in the second or third season to rival Hikari for Ash heart.

3. Thanks for being so understanding on the grammer and spelling.

And I will continue on with the story. This is what I hope happens when she joins hehe.

Hey keep it up and maybe have Ash's pal Corphish come over from Oak's and try to comically get Ash and Hikari together. looking forward to more.

Quote Originally Posted by DEMONCAMERUPT
    Hey keep it up and maybe have Ash's pal Corphish come over from Oak's and try to comically get Ash and Hikari together. looking forward to more.

That's a good idea, would sure be funny if that happend LOL. And I'll post more once I have some =]

In fic threads, the author can double post for update reasons and anyone can post in a fic thread, even if it's 30 days old or longer. dannyphantomhott, please copy and paste this new addition to your fic in the older thread. *closes*
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Encyclopika
    In fic threads, the author can double post for update reasons and anyone can post in a fic thread, even if it's 30 days old or longer. dannyphantomhott, please copy and paste this new addition to your fic in the older thread. *closes*

Ooops I didn't know {Blushes} Sorry I'll do that than.