Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Curse of the Guardians-Help and Such

Default The Curse of the Guardians-Help and Such

Well, here's the rules and accepted members.

1. No flaming
    2. no spamming
    3. All other Serebii rules

Accepted peeps:
    Me
    Torkie10
    Canis Lupis
    The Turquoise Tauros
    Roy G. Biv
    burtd toast
    Russian May
    Tyrant99
    Legendary Suicine Girl of Pokemon
    xKoolxTrainerx
    Innerflame

Okay, the Sign-ups haven't been getting that much heat. I guess you can make another character if you want, but that gets a little confusing. Any suggestinons from you three?
    Last edited by Musical Mayhem; 3rd August 2006 at 5:55 PM.
    It is terrifying, and paralyzing, as the strands of sound disintegrate ... in ceasing, we lose it all. But in letting go, we have gained everything. – Leonard Bernstein

Current Writing/RPG Projects:
    A Means To An End, Sign-Ups <- A supernatural federal agency, a race against time, and a dash of mystery... what more could you want?
    Bloodyside Up <-Marching band, vampires, and an overall confused oboist. (Fic thing in progress)
    Infected<-- A futurized Hoenn and a gaggle of were-Pokemon.

Current Repertoire...
    Oboe: Telemann Concerto in F Minor/Hayden Concerto in C Major

I am not sure. We could ask our friends to join, but that could be tacky...
    Ho-oh Master
    ShyPikachu
    Mawile XD
    Those guys are so awesome.
    ----------------

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/769/karman2ju.png
    Credit = ~*SeijisSeviper*~
    ----
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ho-oh Master
    I don't want to get to 999 hours (which I can easly) but what will happen? will my game just restart or will it crash and then I can't play it anymore?

An explosion, booooooooom.

It could be. It's kinda stinky to RPG with only four people...
    It is terrifying, and paralyzing, as the strands of sound disintegrate ... in ceasing, we lose it all. But in letting go, we have gained everything. – Leonard Bernstein

A Means To An End, Sign-Ups <- A supernatural federal agency, a race against time, and a dash of mystery... what more could you want?
    Bloodyside Up <-Marching band, vampires, and an overall confused oboist. (Fic thing in progress)

Current Repertoire...

I'll say. Perhaps if you explained more about who the cursed people/pokemon are and their status; the were-existence of our characters, and if our characters "know" eachother, more people will join. In fact, I still am a little confused. How much do the guardians know about themselves?
    Ho-oh Master
    ShyPikachu
    Mawile XD
    ----------------

----
    Quote:
    I don't want to get to 999 hours (which I can easly) but what will happen? will my game just restart or will it crash and then I can't play it anymore?

The guardians don't know anything about themselves, except for the fact that they have trouble sleeping on full moon nights. (kinda 'cause they're running around insanely biting people )

Current Repertoire...

Hmm... I don't know if people will want to be "cursed." Maybe they could have been Guardians also... Like there were two guardians for each region... What do you think?

Or perhaps "cursed" is not the right word to use. That could be part of the problem. Maybe there could be sub-guardians, and other rankings.
    EDIT: I have news! I asked one of my friends, who is a successful Fanfic writer, to look over the RPG and tell me if there was anything that would make him NOT want to join. Not only did he say that he thought it was fine, but that he might join us! =D
    Last edited by Torkie10; 26th July 2006 at 9:11 PM.
    Ho-oh Master
    ShyPikachu
    Mawile XD
    ----------------

----
    Quote:

Yeah, my cousin is joining, but this is his first RP experience, so be nice, :P
    Edit: His post has been submitted...
    Last edited by Roy G. Biv; 27th July 2006 at 1:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton View Post
    Thn again.. in pokemon kids have access to fire breathing monkeys. I can understand a high parental fatality rate.

Parent: "Go to your room!"
    Kid: "Chimchar, flamethrower!"

*A week later*

Surviving parent: Time for you to leave home!
    Kid; But I'm 10...
    Parent; (Kicks them out the door) Send money! *Slams it shut*

*happy for Torkie* Yeah more members! So, a first time RPGer. I remember what that's like. I'll accept him to be nice. ^_^

Current Repertoire...

Umm... If no one signs up for being cursed in Orre, do I have to do it with NPC's?

... I never ereally thought about that. I"m going to wait about another week to start, since we're finally getting some intrest... three people anyways. If there's no one in your region who's cursed, you are going to have to do some heavy duty NPCing.

Current Repertoire...

I can't wait! Hehe... NPC's, here I come!

I have only one person in my region... we're the only two girls currently in the RPG that are playing girls... oh well.

Current Repertoire...

Hey thanks for accepting him, he'll be overjoyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton View Post
    Thn again.. in pokemon kids have access to fire breathing monkeys. I can understand a high parental fatality rate.

Parent: "Go to your room!"
    Kid: "Chimchar, flamethrower!"

*A week later*

Surviving parent: Time for you to leave home!
    Kid; But I'm 10...
    Parent; (Kicks them out the door) Send money! *Slams it shut*

You know why I RPG as Torkie, SP. :3 Hmmm, Torkie is going to have an interesting time with this. That is why I have a few questions. First: How did they become human in the first place? Second: How does anyone explain that they have lived over one humdred years?
    Ho-oh Master
    ShyPikachu
    Mawile XD
    ----------------

----
    Quote:

Well, Answers.

1. When they were made into "guardians" of their region, they were given a human form for easy access to both sides of society.

2. They can't. Some of them will care, where as Mylie doesn't. She's a tad...odd, so she simply changes her name whenever she feels like it, so after a while people won't remember her. It's just the way she is. Like someone might worry about it, others might simply dismiss it to the wind. It depends on the personality of your character.

Current Repertoire...

><; Okay, that does answer some of my questions. I just wish that more people would join.
    Ho-oh Master
    ShyPikachu
    Mawile XD
    ----------------

----
    Quote:

I guess we'll start... even though I'd like to have one more person... Torkie and Canis, feel free to shove some NPCs in your region, since there aren't any real people. We'll start as soon as I come back from playing with my brother in the basement, i'll post the link here.

Current Repertoire...

Alright, whatever you say, madam. I just hope you come back soon- I hate the feeling that when I log on, you have just left. Out of curiosity, how long can it take to play with your brother? Surely no more than half an hour? *cough*
    Last edited by Torkie10; 31st July 2006 at 10:11 PM.
    Ho-oh Master
    ShyPikachu
    Mawile XD
    ----------------

----
    Quote:

Luckily they didnt' want to play with me, or it could have been endless.

Linkie: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...69#post3860169

Current Repertoire...

If no one posts soon, I am going to have an even longer post than Charmed Band-o. XD
    Ho-oh Master
    ShyPikachu
    Mawile XD
    ----------------

----
    Quote:

I forgot to mention, (dumb me), that Torkie is my co-GM. So if I die or fall off the face of the earth or something, she'll handle stuff for me. ^_^

Current Repertoire...

Okay, as I said in my post, Joseph doesn't know what he does every full moon. Should he? If he does then just give me the word.

He'll always remember it, but he could think it's a dream...

Current Repertoire...

Okay, that sounds good! Sorry if I was being a little visual in my last post in the RPG. I thought it would sound good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast