Thread: fake?

Default fake?

I just bought Fire red and Emerald and when I turn them on before the menu it says the game will be loaded. It isn't on my leafgreen and I was wondering whether they're fake or not. Also, the Fire red cartridge isn't red. It's black with the Fire red thing on it.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Darth_paul; 26th July 2006 at 11:29 AM.

It's fake, as the real ones don't say loading anywhere, iirc.

EDIT: Yes, get in! First post!
    What goes around comes around...

yup thats fake.

"Do you know the definition of insanity?"
    Y Team:Chesnaught, Talonflame, Blastoise, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Heliolisk

3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Oh. That sucks.

What happens in fake games?Something glitchy like Chaos Black and Mt.Moon?

Marluxia the level 5 Cherrim!

Yay for Marluxia

Well I found out that when you beat the elite four, that message at the start says the file can't be loaded and its erased.

Lol fake! From where did u buy it it can't be a local store. They sell it all over The netherlands on the internet I even saw pokemon "frigo returns" and pokemon ruby version 3....
    FC: 3797-5852-8507

Where did you buy it? You can sue! If I were you I would put your foot down and get your money AND the real thing at the least or threten to call the cops. You go... girl?
    I'm looking for the following legendary Pokemon:Tornadus
    If you have one for trade, please PM me and maybe we can make a deal. Must be legit, not nicknamed and English.
    I'm also looking to collect shiny Pokemon, the Charizardite Y, as well as EV trained Pokemon (looking for Aegislash specifically)

Team Devious
    1332-7805-8539

boy actually and I got it from eBay. Don't start all that "Oh you shouldn't of bought it from Ebay" stuff because I always shop there.

Please report pirate auctions to Nintendo: auctionpiracy@noa.nintendo.com
    And if you find someplace selling counterfeit games that isn't ebay, use this address: piracyscene@noa.nintendo.com
    My Leaf Green "Ultimate Team".

Whered you gret a fake Fire red? When i got mine they were the right colour and worked propaly =/ But like everyone else has said, its fake.
    Im bored of sppf, Im ditching this place.

It seems to be full of 22 year old, anime obsessed internet bullies, who take the mick out of kids half their age, because they clearly have nothing better to do *coughBattlefranky~40cough* and Mods who to put it bluntly, suck and have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

i have that fire red to but my fire red didnt do anything strange for the 2 years that i have him
    tough my emerald file was also erased after beating the e4 the second time
    i also always shop on e-bay and i always get my games there for 18euro or 18$
    My Pearl friend code and name.
    3823 5111 2827 - Ezra
    Feel free to add me.

PM me if you have a Celebi or Jirachi that you want to offer me.
    I have some cool PkMn's to offer included some Legendary's!

Aww, too bad. You have a fake. Sorry dude.

Teh fake. =/ how sucky.
    Name: Kylie
    Friend Code: 1633 0803 3190

I miss the Johto Games and wish they would remake them on the DS. If you agree, copy and paste this into your sig. (started by 4th Generation Master)

ive been to Poland and you wouldnt believe how many street vendors there are where you can see only the cartridge. its either black and like you said, or, as my friend has it, same color but different language. he also has a ruby with a black cartridge and it says, "the save file is corrupted". not on topic: my gold's save file was erased, but its the original.
    Billy was a little kid, now billy is no more. For what he thought was H20 was really H2S04

You wanna go? I'll take you all on!Many, many thanks to Dark Latios for making room in his packed agenda to make me a trainer card...THANK YOU.

SEACREST, OUT!of the closet...
    Size 5 font and larger is not allowed, read sig rules.

YOUR FIRE RED IS BETTER THEN MIN...mine is bloack and fak too.and its from amazon.so we sued and we got $100,000 dollars.^_^ im which cas e i got a quarter of it....

well it did complete sentences a simple sentece like You captured a caterpie would be

Yu Ca a !Pie are Cat.

And it deletes your save file after a hour of gameplay

Yep its a fake. My Gold wiped itself after 333 hours of playtime, and i found a yeelow cartridge in our garden that was f***ed completly, but it still works........well kind of....

Quote Originally Posted by Parukia
    YOUR FIRE RED IS BETTER THEN MIN...mine is bloack and fak too.and its from amazon.so we sued and we got $100,000 dollars.
    Are you serious?? I find that very hard to believe...

Ok. I might play it to see what happens but if it's just gonna reset itself frankly I can't be bothered...
    Last edited by Darth_paul; 26th July 2006 at 4:24 PM.

Bro tip for next time first ask picture then come to serebii or check at google for the real version;-)
    FC: 3797-5852-8507

Ok. Now I definately know they're fake because I started playing until I was able to trade, turned it off to get the pokemon ready on leafgreen and when I turned it back on, it said the save file was deleted and it automatically started a new game.

This can be closed now.

Quote Originally Posted by Parukia
    YOUR FIRE RED IS BETTER THEN MIN...mine is bloack and fak too.and its from amazon.so we sued and we got $100,000 dollars.^_^ im which cas e i got a quarter of it....

well it did complete sentences a simple sentece like You captured a caterpie would be

Yu Ca a !Pie are Cat.

And it deletes your save file after a hour of gameplay

I somehow doubt u got $100000 out of it. The game is only worth around, i dont know $50. Theyd of probably just replaced it with a real one. You didnt really lose alot of time if it wiped your data after an hour was up.