Thread: latias/latios gender?

Question latias/latios gender?

ive noticed that if you catch or see a latias/latios in the 3rd generation games, it shows a symbol for their gender. wtf is this about? i tried to make an egg by putting a latios and ditto in the day care, and no egg. i tried the same with latias and latios and nothing came up either. wtf? i think they should make a pre-evo for the latis. name him "latis" or "latius" and color him, no her, no "IT" purple. what do you guys think?
    Billy was a little kid, now billy is no more. For what he thought was H20 was really H2S04

You wanna go? I'll take you all on!Many, many thanks to Dark Latios for making room in his packed agenda to make me a trainer card...THANK YOU.

SEACREST, OUT!of the closet...
    Size 5 font and larger is not allowed, read sig rules.

They have genders, but you can't breed them, such as Nidorina and Nidorino for example or the baby pkmn (Pichu, Magby, etc)
    My Trainer Card!

(TC and Banner made by me, banner icons by Pokésho)
    (Co-)Owner/Member of:
    | Steven Stone Fanclub | Wallace Fanclub | Lance Fanclub | German Speakers Club
    and many others.
    I claimed Aaron from Lucario and the mystery of Mew as my bishie! I love his hat!
    Here's a link to my picture thread
    It is sommer holidays now and I'll probably be a bit inactive.

It's perfectly fine-they're the first legendaries for that.....and why would a brother and sister breed together? o.O

maybe theyre from the DEEP south...
    Billy was a little kid, now billy is no more. For what he thought was H20 was really H2S04

You wanna go? I'll take you all on!Many, many thanks to Dark Latios for making room in his packed agenda to make me a trainer card...THANK YOU.

SEACREST, OUT!of the closet...
    Size 5 font and larger is not allowed, read sig rules.

They may have genders, but the only reason is because they're brother and sister. They're still legendaries, genders or not. And no legendary will EVER have a pre-evolved form.
    3DS Friend Code: 2208-6124-8748
    Friend Safari is Psychic with Abra, Espurr, and Duosion. Feel free to add me if you want.

Look in the stickies,they are the angels of the forum,no way pre evolve...one is a girl,one a boy,just cuz they have genders doesnt mean u can breed,same for genderless nonlegendaries able 2 breed with ditto,besides latios and latias are brothers and sisters,thats why they have a genders

Marluxia the level 5 Cherrim!

Yay for Marluxia

Incest??? Yuck. LOL. Even in the world of Pokemon. One they are ledgendaries like above posts have said. Ud eventually get some nebie getting eggs for Latius(?) right at ths start and having a ledgendary to start with. Thats not really on....

Quote Originally Posted by capnchronic
    ive noticed that if you catch or see a latias/latios in the 3rd generation games, it shows a symbol for their gender. wtf is this about? i tried to make an egg by putting a latios and ditto in the day care, and no egg. i tried the same with latias and latios and nothing came up either. wtf? i think they should make a pre-evo for the latis. name him "latis" or "latius" and color him, no her, no "IT" purple. what do you guys think?
    OMFG.........
    Breeding legendarys/ubers rofl lol pre-evo from latias(os)
    I cant think of that omg thats lame ^^ :""
    Rofl if you want you could have 50+ Latias(os)
    My Pearl friend code and name.
    3823 5111 2827 - Ezra
    Feel free to add me.

PM me if you have a Celebi or Jirachi that you want to offer me.
    I have some cool PkMn's to offer included some Legendary's!

daksunt is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

legendaries will never breed until a new game comes and messes up with my ideas. they have just gender thats all they have other than all legendaries

Legendaries can't breed. End of it.

Yes, they have genders, but that doesnt mean they can breed. Latios, Latias, and any other legendary can NOT breed. End of story.
    My TSVs are 1021 and 1558

If you have a matching egg, I will gladly hatch it for you! Please send me a PM with your FC, IGN, timezone/availability, and if you want a nickname.

I am looking for people to hatch the following eggs for me:

2895, 2653, 1622, 3548, 3208, 0848, 2682, 2844, 2955