Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Duels of the Jungle! (461)

Default Duels of the Jungle! (461)

Attack! The Stray Weavile!

During their travels to the Battle Pyramid. Ash & Co. come across a Wild Injured Weavile. Attempting to tend to it, Weavile attacks and easily defeats Ash's Aipom and disappears. After consulting with a local, Ash & co. find out that the Weavile was attacked by a member of it's group over a Sneasel. Ash & Co. decide to find Weavile and help it beat its adversary. Can it do this?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Yea weavile PWNS and serebii i sent you a PM

Just to conferm, as far as I can tell, no-one caught Weavile or Sneasel. It was just a plain to the fact filler.

Seen the episode, nothing special really:
    *Ash is walking with Aipom and Pikachu on him, Aipom runs off.
    *Lone Weavile (I'll call him Mufasa) fights Aipom, and wins.
    *Ranger COTD (as in park ranger) helps Aipom and explains that Mufasa attacks everyone as it is not with the local Weavile/Sneasel pack.
    *Mufasa is shown thinking back to leaving the clan, and this Sneasel, who I'm guessing is a girl, is trying to stop him.
    *Team Rocket want to get Mufasa, well mainly Jessie, Meowth dresses up like Weavile, twerps come and tries to get Mufasa back in the clan, then Sneasel comes.
    *Mewoth translates that Mufasa lost a fight with another Weavile, who I'll call Scar. Scar gave Mufasa the three cuts on his face by using a shadow ball, then slicing Mufasa in the face. I think Mufasa was the clan leader before then.
    *Scar comes with his gang of Weavile, Jessie seems to cheer on Mufasa, Mufasa blasts TR off (I'm not sure if Jessie was cheering for Mufasa or Scar)
    *Pikachu fights off the Weavile, Ash encourages Mufasa to fight for pride.
    *Big fight, Scar tries using the same shadow ball + slash combo, then the music that plays during the title screen of movies starts to play as Mufasa flips over Scar on the ground, holds up his claws at his face, but lets him be.
    *Sneasel helps Scar up, then Mufasa and him shake hands.
    *Chiisaki Mono instrumental begins to play! That song makes me cry, even in this episode.
    *The Weavile's and co. leave as Mufasa gives Ash a "thumbs up".
    *Aipom is healed, everyone leaves.

We finally saw a feminine side to Sneasel. I think the reason those two Weavile fought was over the Sneasel, though it seemed obvious to me Sneasel wanted to be "Scar"'s mate more than that of the Weavile who beat him up. Anyone else sense that from how she was kneeling over him?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Shining-Metagross~
    Just to conferm, as far as I can tell, no-one caught Weavile or Sneasel. It was just a plain to the fact filler.
    That's a shame. I thought Weavile suited Jessie, since she seemed to love them as well.

The pictures were funny to look at, Meowth in a Weavile costume. XD. Just a random thought, Aipom is huge on Ash's shoulder. His shoulder must hurt after awhile. The battle was cool to watch. A good filler, I think.
    My Emerald Team: Raichu, Sceptile, Swellow, Crawdaunt, Torkoal, Donphan
    Shinies:

This episode looks pretty good. Weavile look pretty cool too. But it is sad to see Aipom getting thrashed and beaten up by Weavile and it didn't get any revenge of some type. Oh well, I guess Aipom is not much of a battler I guess. Meowth in the Weavile outfit is hilarious btw too.

I didn't realize Aipom was so big...
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

^ Same here, his head is even larger than I thought it was. The animation in this episode wasn't bad, but the Aipom size and wired Pikachu pic is wierd.

Well jessie didin't catch a weavile but weavile is going to play a big role in pokemon like snubbel who's always following T.Rocket well I got this idea bec of the opening of Battle frontier when they show TR a weavile comes by so there's still a chance that jessie"ll catch.
    FC: 3797-5852-8507

Quote Originally Posted by SudovVoOdO
    Well jessie didin't catch a weavile but weavile is going to play a big role in pokemon like snubbel who's always following T.Rocket well I got this idea bec of the opening of Battle frontier when they show TR a weavile comes by so there's still a chance that jessie"ll catch.
    No, that was just to advertise the 4th gen Pokemon.

Let this Weevile nonsense die, please. It's just another 4th gen Pokemon that will never be with any main character. There are tons of new great 4th gen pokemon we don't even know about yet, the writers are going to give those to the main characters, not this.

Aipom looks huge at the beginning of the episode! I love that scratch on Weavile.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

When the hell will the animators decide just what how big that frickin' monkey should be?! D:

DAMN!

Anyway, filler. Woooo~

I loved how it was a tad more violent, though. We got to see when the stray Weavile got its three cuts on its cheek plus the whole "I'ma KEEL YOOO!! .... But I wont!" scene in the end.

My El Jay
    Used-to-be-President of the Eeveelution Evolution club

Currently on hiatus from this place. [Insert witty remark here.]

A violent episode ehh, hope it won't get severe cuts when it gets dubbed.

I think Team Rocket was trying to catch the Weavile to replace Meowth, seeing that he has a long grudge against its pre-evolved form Sneasel

Quote Originally Posted by Riva
    We finally saw a feminine side to Sneasel. I think the reason those two Weavile fought was over the Sneasel, though it seemed obvious to me Sneasel wanted to be "Scar"'s mate more than that of the Weavile who beat him up. Anyone else sense that from how she was kneeling over him?
    So no one agrees with me on this?

Another Meowth hating Sneasel and Weavile thing = pure comedy for TR. I'm kinda glad that Jessie didn't catch any pokemon, Meowth would sure be ticked off and it would be a shame that a cool Weavile would blast off if it was with TR.

Just seen the pictures.
    Holy mother of god, is it just me or has Aipom increased in size over the last couple of episodes? I love that monkey, but....
    0_o

And this episode screams Orange Island Tracy-Scyther Filler, but it seems much more entertaining. Weavile looks much cooler then any other picture I had seen so far. And Meowth in the Weavile costume was so funny because it was such a crap costume. =P

And did I mention the size of that Monkey? Holy Cow, has it taken steroids or something?!

Compared to Weavile, I realised how ugly and unnatural Sneasel looks with only one ear.

And yes, this episode was kinda violent.

Anyone esle love the rival Weavile's voice? It sounded so cocky when he yelled, "Mannnnny!"

Another ep. that'll be better in motion. Aside from the violence (Thank God 4Kids won't be touching this one), nothing to write home about.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Saw the episode. I hope you all out there get a sense of Deja Vu since plots like this have been out n' about for who-knows-how long.

Funny, how they had Jessie swooning over Weavile. I guess whatever misconceptions about her favoritism towards Weavile have all but vanished.

I'm really feeling for the anime right now. It was clear that some drama was trying to be instilled into this episode... but it came off as cheesy and boring.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

V FACTIONNNNNN!

I've missed you so much, it wasn't funny.

Yeah, this episode reminded me of the Go West Meowth, as well.

I'd like to comment on the episode but the damn link doesn't work. If it's like the Tracey/Scyther ep though, I'll probably enjoy this. I liked that episode.

the battle was nice, and manyula grew on me after this episode ( strange, the same happened with perap last week..I´m a commercial Whor*....) but apart from this...meh...

no funny moment in the whole episode...not even form team rocket...Meowth´s costume thing made me smile a bit, but that was all. I never watch preview because I don´t want to spoil myself with funny costumes and stuff, but this time..not even that helped.

oh, I liked how team rocket war eating their rice balls with james linking his fingers and everyone had rice on their faces ^^ looks like the japanese are enjoying to bring back japanese culture a little bit more.

in the end....a medicore episode with a few nice battle scenes and very nice music.
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

Err um I saw images for the episode, it looks like a cute one. But poor Ash LOL Holding both of those Pokemon on his shoulder every day, and with Aipom being the size he is in those pictures. Well at least it has to give Ash more mussels LOL.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast