Thread: The Biggest Gymshipping Fic There Ever Was (PG-13; also Rocketshipping,Mommyshipping)

Default The Biggest Gymshipping Fic There Ever Was (PG-13; also Rocketshipping,Mommyshipping)

The Biggest Gymshipping Fic There Ever Was

By Nakamura Namiko (Yes, that is me, get over it.)

PM List (for those who actually CARE):
    YOUR NAME HERE!

Summary (FF.net):This is going to be the biggest Gymshipping fic ever. Misty has just returned from the Togepi Festival, and she's got a special someone on her mind. For all Gymshippers. MistyxBrock both POVs with Mommyshipping elements and Rocketshipping.

Crummy SPPf-exclusive Note: This is going to be long. Deal with it. Chapter One has also appeared on this forum before as a song. Woo.

Disclaimer: I don’t own Pokemon or any of the characters (unless otherwise noted). I am not in the mood to say anything else.

Chapter One – Misty – Song for Brock

The magic that used to be in the air

Has come and gone away

The pain inside this aching heart

Grows stronger every day

My Togetic has flown

Now I’m all alone

Mist shadows the sun

And sapphire skies fade to gray

I just want you to know

No matter what you do

You can always count on me

To be in love with you

I tried and tried and tried

To conceal my love for you

Now I’m longing deep inside

That you knew

I watch the days go by

And it’s hard not to cry

I sit outside and watch the rain

My life has been thrown down the drain

I just want you to know

No matter what you do

You can always count on me

To be in love with you
    Last edited by Yoshida Amane; 15th July 2006 at 3:24 AM.
    [IMG]http://i4.*******.com/21nps3c.gif[/IMG]
    Domo arigato gozaimasu, Kamileah!

Bishie: Hibiki Ryoga/Cartoon Bishie: Mr. Krabs/Celebrity: Eric Stuart/Anime Song: Jajauma ni Sasenaide/Couples:Chikoshipping, Mousse x Shampoo, Ryoga x Ukyo/Song: Killer Queen

Why do you wanna be one of them?
    What kind of job is that?
    Breaking hearts and crushing souls
    Just doesn't please me
    I've found my place
    And it's not enforcing crap

Note for you lovely kids: I made Brock's last name Feldspar because it's...cool. Yeah.

Chapter Two - My Mushy Monologue – Misty

Say what you like, but I’m not the kind of girl who’d go for a guy like Ash Ketchum. I mean, seriously. He’s two years younger than I am, for one thing, and he’s wrapped up in his “I am SO gonna be the world’s greatest Pokemon master” world. He’s a nice kid, but he dreams too big, and he’s not at all romantic. I need someone really sweet, thoughtful, and caring.

Someone like Brock Feldspar.

For those of you who don’t know me (I hope you do know me – I’m a gym leader, for crying out loud), I’m Misty Waterflower. I’m fifteen years old, and I’m one of four Sensational Sisters at the Cerulean City Gym. When I was twelve, I began traveling with my best friends-to-be, Ash and Brock. At the age of fourteen, I had to return to Cerulean City because my stupid sister Daisy had to place third in a beauty contest and take Lily and Violet around the world. You gotta have a damned gym leader at a gym, apparently, so I became the prisoner of hell and was replaced by a ten-year-old and her eight-year-old brother. Ooh, amazing. I was torn from the love of my life. Now I spend my days battling losers and scribbling “Mrs. Brock Feldspar” all over everything. Fortunately, not all hope is lost. Sometimes, now, if it weren’t for Togetic, I don’t think Brock and I would be where we are now…

Bishie: Hibiki Ryoga/Cartoon Bishie: Mr. Krabs/Celebrity: Eric Stuart/Anime Song: Jajauma ni Sasenaide/Couples:Chikoshipping, Mousse x Shampoo, Ryoga x Ukyo/Song: Killer Queen

Just doesn't please me
    I've found my place

Chapter Three - E-mail Blues

Note to readers: Hi! Namiko’s here, always to bug the crap out of you. I hope you will enjoy my fic. Gymshipping is my favorite pairing. *sports an anti-Pokeshipping badge* I ask that even if you don’t like Gymshipping, you still read this fic because it will also include Rocketshipping and a few Mommyshipping elements. However, I ask very politely that you don’t bombard the review box with “OMG I LUV MAY U SUCK 4 DISSING HER:P” It’s my story and I’m not changing it for you. I just don’t like Max and May for the same reasons I made the character Misty hate them – they’re sucky replacements. Yeah. And while I’m at it, also read “A Cup of Ice to Go” and SAVE THE FREAKING ENGLISH POKEMON DUB!

To:brocktherock@pkmnworld.web

Hey there!

How are you? Seen/done anything interesting lately? It’s drab here and I miss you guys a lot. Togepi misses you both, too. It’s just been us for a while now. I can’t wait until my stupid sisters get home. If I’m lucky, they’ll let me travel with you again. I hope Ash is earning all the badges he can. I have to go – Tracey’s coming over and the gym is a mess. Write back! I know you have your laptop in tow.

Misty

To:togepi@pkmnworld.web

Hi, Misty!

We haven’t been up to much yet. Ash has his first badge and May is a pain in the ***. (I didn’t say that.) Can you come slug her for me?

Ooh, you and Tracey alone! Just kidding.

Love, Brock

You send Brock e-mail, but none to me?

Some friend you are.

-Ash

To:Pikapi@pkmnworld.web

You have no writing skills.

Duh.

Misty

To:brocktherock@pkmnworld.web

I don’t mind that you said that about May. Sometimes I feel like I’ve been replaced by Max and May. Have I been replaced, Brock?

Misty

P.S. – I don’t like Tracey and you know it.

XP You suck!

-Ash

Misty –

Right now I am rolling my squinty slits of eyes at you. Do you really think you’ve been replaced? Oh my gawd, don’t die on me, Misty. Of course you haven’t been replaced. No one – or two for that matter – could replace you.

Love, Brock
    Last edited by Yoshida Amane; 6th July 2006 at 11:29 PM.

Just doesn't please me
    I've found my place

Chapter Four
    Team Rocket's Piss and Moan Show: Episode One

Meowth was staring around the room. "What in blazes are we doing here?" he asked Jessie. Jessie giggled. "Well, we noticed that we had no part in this fan fic, so we yelled at Namiko and asked for our own section." Meowth stared at James, who nodded.

"But this is a Gymshipping fan fic!" Meowth shrieked.

"Your point?"

"I - so what's our section about?" Meowth didn't want the *****-slap from Jessie. James squealed. "It's called 'Team Rocket's Piss and Moan Show!'" Meowth sweatdropped while James gleefully said "It's all about US! Pissing and MOANING! YAY!"

The Rockets were standing in a crappy TV studio. The white wallpaper was falling down and the linoleum floor was "dirty as hell," as Jessie affectionately said. In Jessie talk, it meant "James didn't wipe his shoes before he came in." James huffed when she yelled at him like that. Poor James. He really liked Jessie and she was always being mean to him.

Jessie punched Meowth out of his reverie. "You're no fun," Meowth told his friend. "I was just...thinking. This place sucks."

That was the perfect idea.

"I know what to piss and moan about!"

Just doesn't please me
    I've found my place

I know your banned, and technically I'm not a gymshipper, but I'm somewhat fond of the ship so I'll review for you for when you come back. You need to make the chapters longer. However, I find the e-mail exchange to be highly amusing. When Misty insults Ashes writing skills and Brock keeps his voice of reason, its like the old days before the trio bombed together. Also theres plenty of one-sided affection from Misty. You just need to make more from Brocks side. I await your return
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

ookay, that was... interesting.
    I guess I would've liked it more if you didn't insult May, but whateves. Eveyone has their favorite characters.
    This is like the gymshipping fic I have read and I think you need to make the chapters longer.

"I - so what's our section about?" Meowth didn't want the *****-slap from Jessie. James squealed. "It's called 'Team Rocket's Piss and Moan Show!'" Meowth sweatdropped while James gleefully said "It's all about US! Pissing and MOANING! YAY!"
    I know you said there would be rocketshipping in it, but that seemed to come out of nowhere.

I guess my favorite chapter is the first, where Misty wrote/recited the poem.
    And there is alot of one sidedness from Misty's side. Brock should show something to Misty too.
    Last edited by Uzamaki Hinata; 24th July 2006 at 2:40 PM.
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

Thank you both for your comments.
    intergalactic platypus, I had planned on the next two chapters (since chapter three was reader's POV) being Brock's POV. I also have my reasons for starting with short chapters - the type of chapters I've written merely work that way.
    Uzamaki Hinata - XD I thought I explained the Piss and Moan Show. Oh well. And I'm sorry, but, as I stated earlier...
    It’s my story and I’m not changing it for you. I just don’t like Max and May
    Not that you asked me to change it though. lol.
    Thanks again! I hope to get the next chapter up soon!
    ~*Amane*~

Just doesn't please me
    I've found my place

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshida Amane
    It’s my story and I’m not changing it for you. I just don’t like Max and May
    True, it is your story.
    Anyway, I'm glad your ban is over and hopefully you'll get another chapter up soon!
    Like I said before, this is the first gymshipping fic I've read, and I hope to see more.
    Yay, Brock has a side of this fic too! ^^ There aren't many Brock fics around, poor guy.
    I have a question, what's mommyshipping??? I don't think I've ever heard of it.
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

Quote Originally Posted by Uzamaki Hinata
    True, it is your story.
    Anyway, I'm glad your ban is over and hopefully you'll get another chapter up soon!
    Like I said before, this is the first gymshipping fic I've read, and I hope to see more.
    Yay, Brock has a side of this fic too! ^^ There aren't many Brock fics around, poor guy.
    I have a question, what's mommyshipping??? I don't think I've ever heard of it.
    I am so glad you asked. X
    Mommyshipping is the pairing of Ash and Delia Ketchum. Yes, I am sad, but there are only going to be elements so this stays PG-13.

O: AGH I have to get writing. I really shouldn't have two fics going on at the same time (only one is on SPPf though w00t for me).

Just doesn't please me
    I've found my place

If you're really what you claim your age is and that you can really speak english, then try to use basic common sense that this sub-forum has a rule for itself and that it's even stated in the announcement part of this sub-forum. I'm closing this coz you've broke the rules of not having "at least 1 page" for each chapter. Though, it's also because almost all of these are basically a bunch of ideas thrown in together that it seems you've never taken the time to re-read it and make it into an actual "fic". ;/

*Closes*