View Poll Results: Which of the ships in this fic is your favorite?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto x Hinata

27 65.85%
  • Jack x Katnappe

2 4.88%
  • Rai x Kim

15 36.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What the Heck?! (a crossover featuring Naruto and Xiaolin Showdown)

Default What the Heck?! (a crossover featuring Naruto and Xiaolin Showdown)

As you can probably tell from the title, this is a Naruto/Xiaolin Showdown crossover. The Xiaolin Showdown stuff starts in the first chapter, though.

EDIT: I can NOT believe I forgot this. This IS a shipping fic, despite the title and lack of shipping in the prologue. This fic contains three ships: Jack x Katnappe, Rai x Kim, Naruto x Hinata. You can vote on which one's your favorite on the poll.

EDIT2: Rating! Forgot the rating *is, quite obviously, forgetful at times* It's probably PG-13 or something, I dunno.

EDIT3: Okay, who rated this one star?! Just because you have different ships than this one does NOT mean you can just have this fic closed because you don't like it. If you don't like the ships in this, then just don't rate it.

Anyway, here's the prologue. Enjoy!

Prologue:

Naruto Uzumaki wasn’t your average twelve-year-old boy. As an infant, a deadly demon resembling a large, red fox with nine tails was sealed inside his body. As a result, the demon used to give Naruto ferocious power whenever he got angry enough.

When the Nine Tailed Fox was trapped in the baby Naruto’s body, one would expect the people of his village, the Village Hidden in the Leaves, to regard him as a hero. Instead, the people treated him as just the opposite: an outcast. They believed him to be cursed. No one talked about it around him, however.

There were two people, however, who did not share the other villager’s viewpoints. They were Iruka, a teacher at a ninja academy, and Hinata Hyuuga, a student there. Iruka, like Naruto, was an orphan. No one noticed his grades so, like Naruto, he did his best to get people to notice him by playing pranks, and even making a fool of himself right in front of his class.

Hinata, however, took Naruto even differently than Iruka. She was the only female in the whole Ninjitsu academy who had a crush on Naruto. Every time Naruto simply looks in Hinata’s direction, she becomes shier than usual, and extremely nervous. When Naruto won a battle against Hinata’s teammate, Kiba and his dog Akamaru, she gave him a healing ointment.

Naruto, like everyone else at the Ninjitsu academy, had two teammates, though one of them was in the hospital wing and unconscious. The unconscious one was Sasuke, a very skilled fighter with cunning to match. The other was Sakura. She, like another student named Ino, had a crush on Sasuke.

It was Naruto’s second battle in the tournament. His opponent had spontaneously used a sort of strange Jutsu, a technique accomplished by using his Chakra, or Chi. The Jutsu opened a sort of vortex, causing Naruto to get sucked in. Hinata, worried for Naruto’s survival, dived straight into the portal after him. Much to the dismay of everyone there, the portal closed before anyone else could dive in after them.

Later, the teacher’s, especially Iruka, fiercely interrogated Naruto’s opponent. It was revealed that the opponent had absolutely no idea where he sent Naruto and Hinata, and was unable to retrieve them. The student was immediately expelled, and the academy went about its business as usual.

Naruto and Hinata ended up in another dimension. Knowing that they couldn’t return, the two decided to make the best of their current location. Hinata was more nervous than usual around Naruto. Trapped in a whole different world, with the one she loved? Romance, she hoped…

…was inevitable.

Yeeesss....I know, it's short, but this is my first time doing a shipping fic.

Anyway, please read, review and rate!
    Last edited by Morpher01; 17th September 2006 at 12:22 AM.
    Current fanfics:

Proving Grounds

How far will one boy go to prove something?

Wow, it looks like this fic can go somewhere.
    I'm quite curious of how you will make Naruto and Hinata's realtionship shippy(if that makes sence) Because Hinata is very shy and Naruto at the beginning hardly noticed that Hinata was even there, so how would you get this relationship work?
    I'm a proud ninjashipper though, so hopefully you get this story going good.
    Plus I love the couple RaixKim, but JackxKatnappe is new to me.
    Hope you update soon
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

Uzamaki Hinata: Not sure if I just invented Jackatshipping (that's what I call Jack x Katnappe) or someone else did. Anyway, thanks! It's my first time doing a shipping fic. Glad you like it!
    Current fanfics:

Proving Grounds

Here's chapter 1. I was eager to put this up.

Hope you like my first fan-made Shen Gong Wu! I'm proud of it.

Chapter 1: Another world? What the heck?!

Dark clouds lingered over a black, stone fortress that strongly resembled a wild jungle cat. The fortress had a front door positioned at the cat’s mouth. Two very large and tall pillars that resembled fangs that pointed upward were at the door’s sides. The top of the arch above the front door had stalactites resembling sharp teeth.

A man stood in front of it, gazing with yellowed, cat-like eyes towards a large, red blob that obscured the sun. He had jet-black, almost spiked hair that went down to his waist, which had a belt buckle resembling a cat’s eye. Dark, gold armor lined his body, and his shoes and gloves were green. The man looked and smiled a cruel smile, seeing that the blob that had obscured the sun had moved, allowing the sun’s rays to shine upon the Earth once more.

“At long last…” the man said “the Heylin Eclipse is at an end, and I am weakened no longer. Finally, I can enter my true form once more. And, now…”

The man closed his eyes. When he opened them, they had become bloodshot, looking much more intimidating than before. Suddenly, black spines sprouted from his back, his armor began breaking off due to enhanced muscles. A flash later, and a creature resembling a giant, brown lizard with red-and-black markings but the same cat-like eyes stood where the man once was.

“…the Xiaolin Warriors will once more feel my full wrath, now that the deep sleep my cat slaves had entered exists no longer.” the creature said

“What the heck?!” cried Naruto “Where are we?!”

Naruto wore an orange jacket with blue stripes on the shoulders and the sides of the legs. A blue headband with a metal plate was beneath a ball of blonde, spiky hair. His cheeks had three stripes on each side. Blue eyes were on his head, and a red circle was on his back.

“Er…” stuttered Hinata, prodding her index fingers together and blushing like she always did around Naruto “I…don’t really know…”

Hinata had blue hair that, on top of her head, was sort of shaped like a dome. The only parts of her hair that were really long were the front at the sides. They extended down to her neck, where her bandana hung. Her torso was covered by a rather large and heavy coat, and her legs had large, baggy pants. Her eye pupils were a light shade of grey, like all of her family.

“Huh.” said Naruto “What the heck is this place?!”

“Umm…” stuttered Hinata, still blushing and prodding her fingers together “perhaps we should….uh….find a, er….local?”

“All right,” said Naruto “we’ll go find a local.”

The two, after much walking (and Naruto complaining that he was tired), the pair came across a temple. This temple had blue roofs with golden hinges, and white walls. A red pair of doors marked the front entrance.

“All right!” Naruto cried “Maybe there’s some ramen in there!”

He ran off towards the temple, eager to eat.

Hinata sighed.

He truly loves his ramen, she thought, but could he show the same measure of affection for me, if not more?

Hinata decided that time would tell, and she, too, set off towards the temple, only not so eagerly as Naruto.

The two reached the front door, Naruto knocking it hard, anxious for ramen. A very small boy with yellow skin, a bald head, a red kimono with a light blue belt and black pants opened the door, and flashed a long, toothy grin.

“Hello, friends!” the boy said “I welcome you to the Xiaolin Temple! Please follow me and—”

“Got any ramen?” Naruto interrupted

“Who’s at the door, Omi?” said a voice

“A pair of what appear to be travelers, Raimundo.” said the boy, whose name was revealed to be Omi.

“Cool, let’s see ‘em.” said the voice

“Please follow me.” said Omi as he walked into the temple.

As Hinata and Naruto followed, Omi led them farther into the temple.

“You must be very warm under that large coat.” Omi said to Hinata “May I please take it—”

“No!” Hinata almost shouted, eyes wide, startling not only Omi, but Naruto, as well.

“Er…I mean…” stuttered Hinata, regaining her composure “I’m fine, thank you.”

“Very well.” said Omi

That’s so weird, Naruto thought, Hinata nearly flipped out when this Omi kid asked to take her coat. What’s with that?

Omi led Naruto and Hinata to three other people. One had black hair tied upwards into a pair of pigtails. She had a kimono exactly like that of Omi, but with white pants rather than black ones. Another had a kimono identical to that of the girl, except that this large, burly boy’s attire was completed by a cowboy hat.

The final one, however, was completely different. He had white pants going with a black kimono that had flames on the sides of the sleeves. A yellow pendant hung around his neck, and brown hair that was almost spiked topped his head.

“The girl is Kimiko,” Omi said “the cowboy is Clay, and the final one is the group leader, Raimundo.”

“Hey.” said the girl known as Kimiko

“Howdy.” said the cowboy called Clay

“Yo.” said the one called Raimundo.

“What are your names, friends?” Omi asked, smiling again

“My name’s Naruto Uzumaki!” said Naruto, clenching his fist and smiling “Remember it!”

“And you?” Omi turned to Hinata

“I…am Hinata Hyuuga.” said Hinata, nervous as always around Naruto

“Heads up, gang!” said a voice “A new Shen Gong Wu has revealed itself!”

A small, green serpent with a pair of arms holding an armored scroll inched out from a nearby doorway.

“Hey,” said the serpent “who’re the new kids?”

After introductions had been repeated, the serpent, too, introduced himself as Dojo.

“You’re definitely not from around here,” said Dojo, looking up and down at Naruto and Hinata “so I’ll give you the low-down. Shen Gong Wu are mystical power artifacts that have been spread around the world. Our mission as Xiaolin Dragons is to find them and keep them out of the hands of evildoers. So, you with us?”

“That is so cool!” Naruto cried “Definitely!”

“I’m with you…” said Hinata quietly.

“Okay, okay,” said Dojo, excitedly pointing to a blue picture on the scroll, which he had opened “This Shen Gong Wu is the Yushi Sphere. When the user hits his opponent with it, it makes his opponent have to go to the bathroom really badly.”

A black, cartoon-like figure was moving with a black ball. The figure threw the ball, which had been surrounded with a sort of aura, at another figure. When the ball bounced off the other figure, the other figure suddenly seemed to sweat and run off the picture.

Dojo suddenly grew to forty feet long, becoming large enough for many people to ride on.

“Hop on, all of you.” said the dragon “We gotta get to the Yushi Sphere before the evildoers!”

Omi leapt on top of Dojo, followed by Raimundo, who pulled Kimiko up by grabbing her hand. Clay climbed onto the giant dragon, followed by Naruto, who pulled Hinata up by her hand, too, causing her to blush uncontrollably.

Dojo took off, and set out for the Yushi Sphere

At the same time that Naruto and Hinata had entered the Xiaolin Temple, five evildoers were preparing to go after the Yushi Sphere themselves.

One had a vampire-like trenchcoat, with flaming red hair, yellow goggles with a swirling red eye pattern in them, pale skin, black gauntlets, and black boots. This was Jack Spicer, a so-called “evil genius”.

The second wore nothing but a black suit with cat ears and a cat tail, with a grey belt and collar. She had blonde hair that shoed just a little underneath the hood, and yellow claws on her hands. This was Katnappe, a hired hand by Jack.

The third was a very fat man. He had a red outfit resembling that of a folklore version of a ninja, but his stomach and bellybutton showed through. A katana was strapped behind his back. This was Tubbimura, another of Jack’s hired hands.

The fourth was a silver robot with yellow shoulders, ears, arms and heels. It was relatively humanlike, which was fine, considering it could impersonate anyone it chose, including animals. This was the Chameleonbot, the only of Jack’s successful robot creations.

The final evildoer had an unsightly pink shirt, with black pants and a Russian fur hat. Blonde hair topped his head, underneath the hat. The man had extremely large, black eyebrows that covered his blue eyes. This was Vlad, yet another hired hand.

There was also a large, red, humanlike creature with one green eye in the center of its head. A large, orange mouth with several teeth also was on the head, along with a pillar of orange hair. A large, black, torn toga for one’s legs was on this giant’s leg area. This was Cyclops, and it was Jack’s mode of transport, seeing as it carried a chariot cart-like seat on its back.

“Hey, gang, a new Wu just revealed itself!” said Jack, gesturing to a grey, watch-like device that had four red arrows, one of which was blinking.

“About time” said Katnappe “isn’t it, robo-freak?”

“Who you callin’ robo-freak, kitty litter?!” cried Jack, staring down Katnappe angrily

“Who you callin’ kitty litter, momma’s boy?!” cried Katnappe, also staring down Jack in an angry manner.

“Arrgh,” growled Jack “let’s just go after the Wu.”

Jack went to wake up Cyclops, who was sleeping.

“ONE-EYED FREAK!!” he yelled into Cyclop’s pointy ear “WAKE UP!!”

Cyclops abruptly lurched into an upright position, babbling stupidly as always. Jack climbed onto one of two seats, capable of holding two people in each one.

Why’d I re-hire Katnappe in the first place? Jack thought, I think it was some weird urge to be near her…..ah, forget it, just get the Wu, Jack.

Katnappe climbed into the same seat as Jack, and Tubbimura and Vlad shared a seat. The Chameleonbot’s form shifted to that of a bald eagle. Cyclops went out a large hole in the wall, setting out for the Yushi Sphere.

Please read, review and rate!
    Current fanfics:

Proving Grounds

Yay! First to review, nice! I didn't find any mistakes, everyone is in character all of the time, perfect! I'm totally loving this story! I want to see more soon! Wow, didn't know the warriors outfits have changed (since when did Kim start wearing long pants, and since when did Rai get a totally new look?) And, with the whole, 'Jack re-hiring Katnappe "just to be near her"' thing, great! I LOVE it! ANd, getting on Dojo, the boys (Rai and Naruto) helping their girls get onto the dragon, wow, that was awesome! I have a request, can I please be on the PM list? And, please don't get writer's block!

Animematchmaker2: Rai's new look is from the last pair of XS episodes, the "Time After Time" ones. Sure, you can be on the PM list. I couldn't figure out how to describe Kim's leg wear, so I just called it pants. Thanks for the review!
    Current fanfics:

Proving Grounds

Talking

Oh... wow. This fic came out better than I thought.

“You must be very warm under that large coat.” Omi said to Hinata “May I please take it—”

“No!” Hinata almost shouted, eyes wide, startling not only Omi, but Naruto, as well.

It seems like she's hiding something under there.
    Yes Hinata! TAKE OFF THE COAT!!! YOU'LL BURN IN THERE!!!
    lol

The final one, however, was completely different. He had white pants going with a black kimono that had flames on the sides of the sleeves. A yellow pendant hung around his neck, and brown hair that was almost spiked topped his head.
    Yes!!! My FAVORITE character got to be leader!!!! =DDD
    Yes, and hot threads too!

“My name’s Naruto Uzumaki!” said Naruto, clenching his fist and smiling “Remember it!”
    What? No speech about not under estimating him?? XDDD
    I guess you're following the dubbed version.

“Hey, gang, a new Wu just revealed itself!” said Jack, gesturing to a grey, watch-like device that had four red arrows, one of which was blinking.

“About time” said Katnappe “isn’t it, robo-freak?”

“Who you callin’ robo-freak, kitty litter?!” cried Jack, staring down Katnappe angrily

“Who you callin’ kitty litter, momma’s boy?!” cried Katnappe, also staring down Jack in an angry manner.

“Arrgh,” growled Jack “let’s just go after the Wu.”
    Yes! I love arguments! I love it when the two characters argue! ^___^

I swear, it felt as if I were watching this! The discription was nice and all characters were... themselves.
    Not one part was OOC!
    I just can't get over

lol
    Itt's so funny!
    XDDDD
    I hope you update soon!
    *coughtomorrowcough*
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

Uzamaki Hinata: Yeah And we all know WHAT Hinata is hiding....*coughbodycough* Thanks! Glad you liked it. And, yes, I follow the version shown here in the US.

Chapter 2 is up! Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 2: What the heck?! Who’re the new weirdos?!

Dojo carried the four Xiaolin Dragons, Naruto and Hinata to a glacial area with quite a few icy mountains. It was hard to maintain a balance on the ice, as shown by Naruto, who slipped and fell as soon as he got off Dojo, causing Hinata to giggle a fraction.

“Heh.” said Raimundo “Were you the class clown where you come from, ‘cause you fit the role perfectly.”

“Sorta.” said Naruto as he got up.

All the others got down, and a yellow orb that looked like it was made of glass could be seen at the top of a glacier, on a flat surface.

“There’s the Yushi Sphere!” said Kimiko, pointing to it.

“Dismount!” came Jack’s voice, as Cyclops was seen on top of a floating chunk of ice. Jack leapt off Cyclops, followed by Katnappe, Vlad and Tubbimura. The Chameleonbot morphed back to its original form and landed.

“Jack Spicer!” cried Omi “Prepare for a humiliating defeat!”

“As if, Xiaolin showoffs!” Jack retorted “I’ll get the Wu! Katnappe, Tubbimura, Chameleonbot, Vlad, Cyclops, attack!”

All five of them attacked as two small helicopter blades sprouted from Jack’s backpack. Jack began flying to the Yushi Sphere.

“I will get it.” said Hinata, wishing to prove herself to Naruto. She leapt off the ice chunk the group was on, and off of another, leaping towards the glacier holding the Yushi Sphere.

The battles were divided into four: Raimundo was to fight the Chameleonbot, Omi would fight Vlad, Clay was to battle Tubbimura, and Kimiko was left to battle Katnappe. Naruto, worried about Hinata’s safety, followed her, along with Dojo.

Hinata leapt onto footholds in the glacier as she and Jack reached the top. Both grabbed the Yushi Sphere at the same time, and it glowed with a yellow light.

“Who’re you, anyway?” Jack demanded of Hinata

“My…name is Hinata.” she replied

“Okay, then, ‘Hinata’, I challenge you to a Xiaolin Showdown!”

“A…what?”

Dojo, carried by Naruto, came up on top of the glacier.

“A Xiaolin Showdown is what happens when two warriors reach a stalemate over a Shen Gong Wu.” the serpentine dragon explained “Each contestant wagers one Shen Gong Wu. Here, take this. It’s the Third Arm Sash. Just say its name to activate it.”

Dojo handed Hinata a light blue sash with three spikes on the end.

“Okay, then,” said Jack “so it’s your Third Arm Sash against my Monkey Staff. The game is ‘Be the first to get the Shen Gong Wu from the top of the glacier’. Let’s go, XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN!!”

Suddenly, the terrain began changing, the glaciers growing larger, and the one with the Yushi Sphere on it moved very quickly to the end of a path of glaciers, each with a flat plateau for a top. The Xiaolin Dragons, Dojo, and Naruto were on one pillar of ice, while Katnappe, Tubbimura, the Chameleonbot, Cyclops and Vlad were on another.

Jack was holding a brown staff with a small monkey with yellow teeth and red eyes on top. Hinata was still holding the Third Arm Sash.

“Gong yi tampai!” Jack shouted

Hinata looked towards him inquisitively

“It means go!” Jack said in an annoyed voice

“V…very well.” said Hinata, knowing Naruto was watching.

Jack held the Monkey Staff at arm’s length, then said its name. Suddenly, Jack sprouted brown hair from his arms, his shoes turned into monkey-like feet, and red sideburns ran down his head, his face protruding and sprouting fangs. A brown tail also emerged from Jack’s rear area. He leapt to the first glacier, Hinata to her first one.

Jack screeched several times, pumping the Monkey Staff in the air once with each screech. He leapt to his next glacier, and the next. Hinata leapt to her next glacier, then the next one, and the next. This continued for a while, until Jack leapt towards Hinata, planning on attacking her.

“Third Arm Sash!” Hinata said out of panic, eyes wide with horror.

The sash suddenly lashed out and struck Jack in the chest, sending him straight into the side of a glacier, cracking it. He managed to climb back up, however, and glared at Hinata, who, after staring at the sash in her hands for a few moments, continued leaping across glaciers.

When they were only a few glaciers away from the Yushi Sphere, Jack used monkey strength and the Staff to smack a part of the next glacier into the one Hinata was about to land on. The chunk shattered the glacier, causing Hinata to fall, screaming in panic.

“HINATA!” Naruto cried, leaping into the fray to save Hinata.

In her sudden, paralyzed panic, Hinata couldn’t activate the Third Arm Sash to save herself. But, she didn’t need to. Naruto leapt on top of the closest falling glacier piece to her, then took her body in his arms, causing Hinata to blush profusely.

Naruto inwardly breathed a sigh of relief.

Got her, he thought,now, how the heck am I gonna get back up?

“Wudai Neptune, water!” came Omi’s voice as a geyser of water erupted from below, carrying Naruto and Hinata back up to the ice pillar just as Jack was seen flying off with the Third Arm Sash, the Monkey Staff, and the Yushi Sphere.

“Nice moves, Naruto!” said Dojo as he enlarged himself “But, Hinata didn’t do TOO bad for her first Showdown. Maybe next try.”

With Hinata still in his arms, Naruto leapt on top of Dojo.

He saved my life! Hinata thought, Naruto saved my life! Maybe he does love me...

Hinata fainted in Naruto’s arms after her last thoughts.

“She’s fainted.” said Kimiko “Does she normally do that?”

“Oh, yeah.” replied Naruto, much to the surprise of everyone, especially Dojo, who abruptly stopped flying, squishing everyone together, Hinata flattened against Naruto’s torso, though she didn’t know it.

“Really?” they all said

“Yeah,” said Naruto “but only when she’s around me. Go figure.”

Dojo continued flying back to the Xiaolin Temple, both him and his cargo unaware of what Jack had just unwittingly unleashed…….

Back at the Showdown site, a part of the glacier had been shattered, releasing two beings.

One was a female with blonde hair with a starfish in it and a bra made of seashells. Where her legs would have been, however, there was a large, green, fish-like tail, complete with fins. This was Dyris, an old enemy of the Xiaolin Monks.

The other was a large, burly man. He had black, curled hair tied into dreadlocks, yellowing teeth and eyes, a large, fur coat complete with boots, and a large staff in his hands. This staff had three points at one end that resembled the teeth of saber-toothed tigers, one point had the sharp end cut off. At the end was a large, hammer-like mechanism that could split apart and grab a foe. This was Khlofang, an ally of the Xiaolin Monks.

Dyris had once attempted to flood the world, and it was only the combined efforts of Khlofang and the Dragons that stopped her evil plan. Now, thanks to Jack, she and Khlofang were free once more. Dyris dived into the water, where Khlofang could not follow. The burly man decided to revisit the Dragons, and so he leapt across more glaciers, intending to find them.

Naruto set Hinata down on a mat on the floor, which, according to the temple, served as a bed. He covered her with a nearby yellow blanket, then stood up.

“Hinata,” he said to her unconscious form “if can hear me….I’ll be outside if you need anything.”

“If you want, I’ll watch her for ya.” said Dojo, who had just entered

“Sure, Dojo.” said Naruto “Go ahead.”

“You can count on me, Naruto!” said Dojo proudly, gesturing to himself “I never slack off on the job!”

Naruto left, and Dojo was left to look at Hinata’s unconscious form. After a few moments, Dojo looked to the left, then the right, then zipped off in a puff of smoke, reappearing seconds later with a brown jar of cookies in his hands.

“But,” the dragon laughed as he opened the jar “that doesn’t mean I can’t have a few cookies while on the job, now does it?”

Dojo reached into the jar and pulled out one cookie, which he popped into his mouth. Then, he dove straight into the jar, making eating sounds as he devoured the cookies within. He popped his head out of the jar just in time to see the silhouette of a very burly man with a staff.

“Mmf! Mmmf!” Dojo cried, his mouth full of cookie pieces.

The shadow crossed the wall, then, several moments later, Raimundo’s voice could be heard throughout the whole temple.

“Somebody here!” he shouted “Get ready to fight!”

As the four Xiaolin Dragons and Dojo ran to the front gates to fight this entity, Naruto went back into the temple and to Hinata’s resting spot to protect her.

“Show yourself, intruder,” ordered Omi “or we will capture you by startle!”

“Uh, ‘take you by surprise’?” said Clay in a southern accent.

“That, too.” said Omi

“That be no way to treat an old friend, be it?” came a pirate-like voice as Khlofang’s lumbering figure emerged from the shadows.

“Khlofang?” said Clay “Ain’t you supposed to be trapped in an iceberg like a rattlesnake in a four-sided box?”

“Aye,” responded Khlofang “but the Spicer boy smashed the glacier we were in. He set the beast and I free.”

“Dyris is out?!” Kimiko cried “She’s going to try to flood the world again!”

“Aye,” said Khlofang “that she’ll do. She’ll come here first to get the things necessary for it…along with the lot of us. ”

Last edited by Kiori; 10th September 2006 at 11:46 PM.
    Current fanfics:

Proving Grounds

pretty good!

Thanks for the heads up, and now, onto the review!

Yes, another great chapter! I loved all the NarutoHinata goodness, but I wonder, when will Raikim start having their shippy moments?
    I haven't read any Raikim fics, so if you put it in, it will be the first for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Morpher01 View Post
    “Gong yi tampai!” Jack shouted

Hinata looked towards him inquisitively

“It means go!” Jack said in an annoyed voice

“V…very well.” said Hinata, knowing Naruto was watching.
    XDDDD
    I would have done the same thing.

Jack held the Monkey Staff at arm’s length, then said its name. Suddenly, Jack sprouted brown hair from his arms, his shoes turned into monkey-like feet, and red sideburns ran down his head, his face protruding and sprouting fangs. A brown tail also emerged from Jack’s rear area. He leapt to the first glacier, Hinata to her first one.
    Mostly, I love the discription. (something I can't really do with my fics) I can really imagine how it's going and who's doing what.
    This chapter has really good discription.
    You're really good at writing the discription so it actually seems like we're watching it in our heads.
    When they were only a few glaciers away from the Yushi Sphere, Jack used monkey strength and the Staff to smack a part of the next glacier into the one Hinata was about to land on. The chunk shattered the glacier, causing Hinata to fall, screaming in panic.

“HINATA!” Naruto cried, leaping into the fray to save Hinata.

In her sudden, paralyzed panic, Hinata couldn’t activate the Third Arm Sash to save herself. But, she didn’t need to. Naruto leapt on top of the closest falling glacier piece to her, then took her body in his arms, causing Hinata to blush profusely.
    Awww, cute

Hinata fainted in Naruto’s arms after her last thoughts.

“She’s fainted.” said Kimiko “Does she normally do that?”

“Oh, yeah.” replied Naruto, much to the surprise of everyone, especially Dojo, who abruptly stopped flying, squishing everyone together, Hinata flattened against Naruto’s torso, though she didn’t know it.

“Really?” they all said

“Yeah,” said Naruto “but only when she’s around me. Go figure.”
    Typical Naruto, clueless as ever.
    “But,” the dragon laughed as he opened the jar “that doesn’t mean I can’t have a few cookies while on the job, now does it?”
    This is why I love dojo, because he makes xiaolin showdown such a great and funny show!
    *sniffs*
    Too bad it's done

“Show yourself, intruder,” ordered Omi “or we will capture you by startle!”

“Uh, ‘take you by surprise’?” said Clay in a southern accent.

“That, too.” said Omi
    Yay! You even got Omi's English corrected!
    Oh, I love this fic, really.
    It (although I've already said this) makes me feel as if I'm really watching it!
    Another great chapter!!!
    Can't wait for more!
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

Ya me either.

Surprisingly......well done. Never been a big fan of crossovers either.
    I can wait for the next chapter, but I've, also, never had a lot of patience.
    (more admirable sig coming soon, k?)

I'm an advanceshipper

I claimed Lloyd x Colette from tales of symphonia

Gaaradon of the desert: Thanks!

Uzamaki Hinata: Thanks! It's impossible not to "fix" Omi's "English". Plus, I know that I have a lot of Ninjashipping here so far...but, trust me, there WILL be Rai x Kim later in the fic.

Ultima Keyblade: Thanks! Glad you liked it!

Here's the third chapter. Enjoy!

Chapter 3: What the heck?! Hinata…

After Khlofang explained the situation to the group, and the Dragons explained the situation to Naruto, he went to stand guard over Hinata, waiting in the doorway for anything to come.

“N...Naruto?” came the voice of Hinata from behind him

Naruto turned and saw her, wide awake, sitting up.

“Hey, you’re awake!” said Naruto

“Wha…what happened?” asked Hinata, blushing as always around Naruto “How long has it been since I…er…”

“Fainted?” Naruto finished for her “A while. Can’t say for sure, though.”

He sat down next to Hinata, causing her to blush even more profusely than usual.

“Hey, are okay?” he asked, putting a hand to Hinata’s forehead “You look like you have a fever or something.”

“I…” stuttered Hinata

He’s…so close! she thought, nervous

“I…I’m fine.” she finished

“Okay, if you say so.” said Naruto, taking his hand off Hinata’s forehead and looking towards the curtains, which he had drawn across the doorframe.

“Y’know something?” he said “Of all the people in our world……you and Iruka-sensei were the only people that were nice to me….why were YOU nice to me? Iruka-sensei was nice because he knew what it was like to have an orphan life….what about you?”

“I…uh…” stuttered Hinata

Th…this is it… she thought, I’ll…admit it now…but it’s so hard…just to speak to him…

“Come on,” said Naruto “you can tell me.”

“I…uh…” Hinata stuttered again “I l…lo…”

“I love you….Naruto…” she managed to say before fainting onto the mat

Naruto was silent for a moment, then, he said

“That explains that thing for fainting you have.”

“Haah…huuh….haah….huuh…” someone was breathing…

Naruto suddenly lashed out with a fist and smacked something, causing Omi to seemingly fall out of nowhere. It was revealed that he had been using a grey sheet with a black outline that could make him invisible to spy on Naruto and Hinata.

“How much did you hear?!” Naruto angrily demanded of Omi, fist clenched, face angry

“Uh…” stuttered Omi “…everything?”

The small Xiaolin Dragon put on a large smile full of teeth.

“I will not tell!” Omi cried, his smile quickly morphing into a worried frown

“Rrrgh…” Naruto growled, lowering his fist “fine, I’ll let you go with all your teeth in your head. Just don’t tell anyone anything about this, got it?!”

Omi raised his right hand in a sort of peace sign, then said

“You have my word as the Xiaolin Dragon of the Water.”

“Good, now get out.” said Naruto

“Shroud of Shadows!” Omi cried, holding the sheet up, it turning invisible. He wrapped the sheet around himself, and disappeared.

“The beast be here!” cried Khlofang “Everybody, prepare for battle!”

A very large, purple beast that looked like a giant worm with fins and a pair of arms with clawed fingers smashed through the temple gates, roaring to reveal its many sharp teeth.

Raimundo ran up with a blue sword in his right hand, Omi with a light blue staff, Clay with a brown-and-blue boomerang and Kimiko with a pouch full of orange sparrow-like statuettes.

“Attack!” Khlofang cried

“Blade of the Nebula!” Raimundo cried, spinning the sword around and creating a powerful gust of wind that, had the monster not buried its claws into the ground, would have blown it completely away.

“Big-Bang Meteorang!” Clay cried, throwing his boomerang.

The boomerang flew towards the monster fast, hitting it on the side of its head and causing the head to violently jerk towards the right side. The boomerang flew back to Clay’s hand, and Kimiko moved next.

“Arrow Sparrows!” she cried, taking several sparrow statuettes from her pouch and throwing them towards the monster’s claws. The sparrows suddenly caught fire in mid-air, and when they struck the spots where the monster’s claws were buried, they exploded, causing the pieces of earth the monster’s claws were in to be separated from the rest and stuck on the beast’s fingers.

“Shimo Staff!” cried Omi, leaping up to the monster’s head and using his staff, which had extended greatly, to smack the other side of the monster’s head.

“Now, for the piece of resistance…” said Raimundo, placing a yellow arm guard on his arm that made his arm look robotic “Crest of the Condor!”

The guard became surrounded by a yellow aura, and Raimundo then said

“Wudai Star, wind!”

The leader smacked his hands together, creating an even stronger gust of wind than when he used the Eye of the Nebula. With nothing to hold it to the ground, the beast that was Dyris was helpless as it was blown into the air and cast out millions of miles away by Raimundo’s attack.

Khlofang turned to the group.

“Ye’ve grown a lot stronger than when I last saw the lot of ye.” he said “But now, it be time for me to leave. The beast must be hunted down, and I be the one to do it. I’d welcome help with the beast, if the paths of I and the lot of ya cross again.”

Khlofang leapt onto the temple wall, and then off onto the ground, leaping over trees, bushes and others, until he was out of sight.

“Ha!” said Omi as the group re-entered the temple “With our Wudai abilities and weapons, defeating evil these days is a part of pie.”

“A piece of cake?” said Kimiko

“That, too.” said Omi

They reached the room with Naruto and Hinata, only Naruto was awake.

“How’s Hinata?” Raimundo asked

“She got up for a bit,” said Naruto “so I asked her if she was okay. She turned red and fainted again.”

“Again?!?!” everyone except Omi cried

Naruto chuckled a bit as he put his hand behind his head

“Yep.” he said “Again.”

Everyone left, all but Omi groaning.

“Finally,” Jack said, holding the Yushi Sphere in his hands “I can make Mom go to the bathroom all the time! She’ll be too busy to make me do chores or homework!”

Jack began to laugh evilly, but Vlad interrupted.

“Jack need to find better use for Sphere Yushi.” he said, revealing a large gap between his two front teeth

“Indeed.” agreed Tubbimura “Hiya.”

“Will you two just shut up!?” Jack said “I’m in the middle of an evil daydream sequence, here!”

“Vlad’s right, though.” said the Chameleonbot in a robotic voice “You need to use the Yushi Sphere for true evil things, not to just play hookey.”

“You’re MY creation!” Jack said in a whiney voice “You’re supposed to AGREE with me!”

“The only creation of yours that agrees with you at all is Yesbot,” said the Chameleonbot, arms crossed “and he’s been destroyed. So now, the only thing that agrees with you IS you.”

“I can still scrap you any time I want,” retorted Jack “you stupid hunk of junk!”

“That’s it!” cried the Chameleonbot, shifting to the form of a lion and leaping towards Jack

“AAAAHH!” Jack screamed in a girly manner, cringing in immense fear.

“No, Chameleonbot.” said Katnappe, blocking the Chameleonbot’s path “Spicer’s life belongs to me-ow.”

The Chameleonbot changed back to its regular form, stepping back from Katnappe.

“Fine, then.” it said “I’ll let you rip apart Jack, one day. But be warned: the Chameleonbot does not give up a grudge that easily. Jack will be mine when you aren’t there to stop me. And, for once in your life, stop making dumb cat puns.”

“Hmmph.” Katnappe said as she walked to another part of Jack’s basement.

Why’d I just save Spicer’s wimpy life? Katnappe thought, I felt some weird need to protect him…oh, forget it.

Hinata had woken up after a while. Naruto sat down next to her again.

“N…Naruto…” Hinata stuttered

“Yeah?” said Naruto

This is it… thought Hinata, I’m going to…

“I…have…something I’d…like to show you…” she said

“What is it?” Naruto asked, curious

Hinata blushed yet again, and, for the first time in front of Naruto…

…began removing her coat.

As her coat slid off, it revealed a thin torso wrapped in purple clothing. A diagonal grid of wires crossed the upper center part of Hinata’s chest.

Oh, man… Naruto thought, suddenly she looks so…

“Hinata…” said Naruto “Why didn’t you ever tell me you were so pretty?”

Hinata gasped, blushing more than she ever had before

“Y…you think…I’m…pretty?” she stuttered

Naruto smiled.

“Definitely.” he said “The only person who wouldn’t is Sasuke.”

Hinata, too, smiled, still blushing greatly.

“By the way…” Naruto said “I think it might be safe to say……I love you, too.”

Hinata gasped, blushing even more than she had when she was taking off her coat.

He…loves me… she thought, He…really…loves me…

And then she fainted again.

Naruto smiled, silently making a vow stating that he would protect her with his life. He put a blanket over her body, leaving only her head visible.

After Hinata woken up, and put her coat back on, the group gathered in one part of the temple. Dojo then came inching into the room.

“Hey, gang! Judging by the sudden inflation of my tail,” said Dojo, holding up a very large, swelled lion-like tail “we’ve got a new Shen Gong Wu!”

“What’s this one?” Raimundo asked

“It’s called the Rampage Rhino.” said Dojo, gesturing to an animation of one figure making a small, rhinoceros-like statuette grow double-life-size and run down another figure “When activated, it becomes a huge, charging rhino. It’s sorta like the Cannon Blaster, only you don’t ride it.”

“So let’s go already!” said Naruto

“You got it.” said Dojo as he enlarged himself.

Naruto leapt on top of Dojo first, pulling Hinata on by her hand. As the other four climbed on, Hinata whispered to Naruto.

“Naruto…” she said “do you still feel affection for Sakura?”

“Nah,” Naruto whispered back “I gave up on her long ago. You’re the only one I love, now.”

Hinata smiled, blushing again as she knew her worst fear—the fear that Naruto would love another girl—had been destroyed.

Dojo took off for the Rampage Rhino, Hinata willing to correct her mistake of losing the Yushi Sphere.

Last edited by Morpher01; 7th August 2006 at 12:16 AM.
    Current fanfics:

Proving Grounds

Nice Fic Morph! Yet another awesome fic you have written.

The description is very good and the characters personalities are dead on. Can't wait for the next chapter. Also, the Yushi Sphere is a funny (yet weird) Shen Gong Wu.

-King

King of the Munchlax: Yeah, and you know what else? In Chinese, "yushi" means "bathroom" But, anyway, thanks!
    Current fanfics:

Proving Grounds

“EyeBLADE of the Nebula!” Raimundo cried,

“WhizBIG-Bang Meteorang!” Clay cried, throwing his boomerang.

A few name mistakes here and there, overall, very good.
    U N D E R C O N S T R U C T I O N

Silver Arrow: Thanks for the corrections. I always seem to get those names wrong for some reason...go figure O_o
    Current fanfics:

Proving Grounds

Uzamaki Hinata: Thanks! It's impossible not to "fix" Omi's "English". Plus, I know that I have a lot of Ninjashipping here so far...but, trust me, there WILL be Rai x Kim later in the fic.
    Good to know! Thanks! ^^
    Also *looks around* I'm not sure if anyone else noticed, but where Master Fung?
    “Come on,” said Naruto “you can tell me.”

“I…uh…” Hinata stuttered again “I l…lo…”

“I love you….Naruto…” she managed to say before fainting onto the mat
    Awe! She said it! Yes, go Hinata!

“Haah…huuh….haah….huuh…” someone was breathing…

Naruto suddenly lashed out with a fist and smacked something, causing Omi to seemingly fall out of nowhere. It was revealed that he had been using a grey sheet with a black outline that could make him invisible to spy on Naruto and Hinata.
    Good ole Omi! Never thought he would start to spy again!
    And thats why a nose comes in handy, so if you do spy, no one will really hear you! Poor Omi
    The small Xiaolin Dragon put on a large smile full of teeth.
    I could so picture that. Good discription!
    “Blade of the Nebula!” Raimundo cried, spinning the sword around and creating a powerful gust of wind that, had the monster not buried its claws into the ground, would have blown it completely away.

“Big-Bang Meteorang!” Clay cried, throwing his boomerang.

The boomerang flew towards the monster fast, hitting it on the side of its head and causing the head to violently jerk towards the right side. The boomerang flew back to Clay’s hand, and Kimiko moved next.

“Arrow Sparrows!” she cried, taking several sparrow statuettes from her pouch and throwing them towards the monster’s claws. The sparrows suddenly caught fire in mid-air, and when they struck the spots where the monster’s claws were buried, they exploded, causing the pieces of earth the monster’s claws were in to be separated from the rest and stuck on the beast’s fingers.
    “Shimo Staff!” cried Omi, leaping up to the monster’s head and using his staff, which had extended greatly, to smack the other side of the monster’s head.
    Yay, good discriptoin again!
    And I can't believe you still remember the names of the Shen Gong Wu.
    And, random, GO RAIMUNDO!!!
    “Ha!” said Omi as the group re-entered the temple “With our Wudai abilities and weapons, defeating evil these days is a part of pie.”

“A piece of cake?” said Kimiko

“That, too.” said Omi
    XD
    “Finally,” Jack said, holding the Yushi Sphere in his hands “I can make Mom go to the bathroom all the time! She’ll be too busy to make me do chores or homework!”
    Oh, if that was real! What I could do....
    Funny Shen Gong Wu btw
    “Hmmph.” Katnappe said as she walked to another part of Jack’s basement.

Why’d I just save Spicer’s wimpy life? Katnappe thought, I felt some weird need to protect him…oh, forget it.
    Awe, cute!!!

“Yeah?” said Naruto

This is it… thought Hinata, I’m going to…

“I…have…something I’d…like to show you…” she said

“What is it?” Naruto asked, curious

Hinata blushed yet again, and, for the first time in front of Naruto…

…began removing her coat.

As her coat slid off, it revealed a thin torso wrapped in purple clothing. A diagonal grid of wires crossed the upper center part of Hinata’s chest.

Oh, man… Naruto thought, suddenly she looks so…

“Hinata…” said Naruto “Why didn’t you ever tell me you were so pretty?”

Hinata gasped, blushing more than she ever had before

“Y…you think…I’m…pretty?” she stuttered

Naruto smiled.

“Definitely.” he said “The only person who wouldn’t is Sasuke.”

Hinata, too, smiled, still blushing greatly.

“By the way…” Naruto said “I think it might be safe to say……I love you, too.”

Hinata gasped, blushing even more than she had when she was taking off her coat.

He…loves me… she thought, He…really…loves me…

And then she fainted again.

Naruto smiled, silently making a vow stating that he would protect her with his life. He put a blanket over her body, leaving only her head visible.
    *gasps* She showed Naruto her body/figure!?
    And Naruto loves her back, awe.

Another GREAT chapter! I loved it! Please update soon! Tomorrow maybe?
    Anywayz, loved the chap! We need more Naruhina fics!
    Last edited by Uzamaki Hinata; 7th August 2006 at 3:05 PM. Reason: need to erase something
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

Uzamaki Hinata: Thanks! As for Fung, he's pretty much "retired", if you know what I mean. Yeah, we DO need more NaruHina fics. Why don't many people make them? Anyway, thanks! Glad you liked my favorite NaruHina part!
    Current fanfics:

Proving Grounds

*fangirlish scream*

Chapter 4 is up! I think it's my most Naruto x Hinata chapter EVAAAR!!

*ends crazy fit to put up chapter*

Chapter 4: What the heck?! Those freaks again?!

Dojo flew the Dragons, Naruto and Hinata above a beach area. When they landed, Naruto and Hinata were the first ones to jump off. When Naruto landed, however, he heard the clink of something metal rather than sand.

“I think you may have found it.” said Hinata

Sure enough, when Naruto looked underneath his foot, he found a grey, rhinoceros-like statuette. He picked it up

“All right!” he said

All of a sudden, two brown arms with grey, clawed fingers grabbed Hinata’s arms. The arms were revealed to be attached to two, brown robots with heads that looked like small garbage cans complete with oversized lids. They hoisted Hinata up into the air, and Jack Spicer was seen hovering in the air with his helicopter backpack.

“HINATA!!” Naruto cried, quickly and wordlessly handing Omi the Rampage Rhino and rushing towards Jack

“Okay, kid, here’s the deal.” said Jack “Gimme the Shen Gong Wu, and Hinata goes free.”

Naruto formed a hand-sign with his two hands

“You’ll let her go NOW.” Naruto said

“Ooooh, I’m so scared.” Jack said sarcastically, following the sentence with an evil laugh

Suddenly, in a blur of movement, Naruto darted towards a nearby wall made from grey bricks. He leapt on top of the wall and, in another movement blur, leapt up and grabbed the Jackbot holding Hinata’s left arm.

“How’d you…” Jack managed to get out before Naruto kicked the other Jackbot into its creator’s torso, dropping him from the air

“Naruto…” Hinata whispered

Naruto kicked the other Jackbot’s head off, then as it fell, grabbed hold of Hinata’s body

“I got ya.” he said

“Naruto…” Hinata said “we’re still falling…”

”Oh, yeah.” Naruto said “Hold onto me.”

Hinata obliged, taking hold of Naruto’s body tightly.

Naruto formed a hand-sign over his chest, then shouted

“Shadow Clone Jutsu!”

Suddenly, Naruto clones appeared beneath Naruto’s feet. More and more appeared in a straight line, and the one at the end landed on the sand. In a puff of smoke, the clones then disappeared, and Naruto and Hinata fell, Hinata landing on top of Naruto.

Jack recovered from Naruto’s assault, then screamed

“Chameleonbot, attack!”

“I don’t take orders from a wimpy momma’s boy like you, Jack.” said the Chameleonbot, arms crossed

“This…is…humiliating.” Jack said, hands on head.

“Knowing that,” said the Chameleonbot “it’s double the reward from not obeying you.”

“...Okay, is it me, or has Jack gotten even lamer than usual?” Raimundo asked as Jack argued with the Chameleonbot

“Yeah…really lame.” said Kimiko

Kimiko’s mind, however, wasn’t focused on thinking about the fact that Jack had gotten lamer than usual because his best robot was not obeying him. She was, instead, thinking about whether Raimundo likes her more than a friend or not. She was hoping that he did……for she liked him much more than a friend.

She didn’t know if her love for Raimundo was one-sided or not, but she would find out eventually, she believed.

“Naruto…” said Hinata, sitting next to Naruto “where is the Rampage Rhino?”

“Omi has it.” said Naruto

“Oh…that’s…good.” Hinata said

By the time Jack looked away from arguing with the Chameleonbot, Dojo had already taken off with the group.

Unknown to all at the site, the man from the fortress had been watching the whole time.

“The worm that is Spicer is just as pathetic as ever.” he said “But that boy…I sense a demon inside him…perhaps the two of us will battle...someday.”

At the Xiaolin Temple, Hinata was sitting in a room given to her and Naruto by the Xiaolin Dragons. Naruto entered, and sat down next to her.

“Naruto…” Hinata said “do you think we’ll make it back to our world?”

“Beats me.” said Naruto “But…just in case we can’t get back…”

He turned, placing a hand behind Hinata’s cheek, drawing in closer to her face. Not surprisingly, Hinata blushed to the extreme, fighting hard not to faint. Just when they were about to connect…

…the curtain pulled back, revealing Omi in the doorway.

“Omi!” both Naruto and Hinata shouted at the same time

“Er…my apologies…this is most embarrassing…” said Omi, prodding his index fingers together “I will turn away and wait for the moment to pass…”

He turned, and Naruto yanked Hinata close to him and kissed her lips. Hinata, eyes wide, blushed even more than before. When the first kiss stopped, Raimundo’s voice was then heard.

“Ha!” he said “I thought there was something romantic goin’ on between you two!”

Raimundo suddenly seemed to appear out of nowhere, holding the Shroud of Shadows.

“Raimundo!” Omi cried, pointing accusingly at the Xiaolin Leader “That is a most dishonorable act, and is not becoming of the Xiaolin Leader!”

“Yeah, whatever.” said Raimundo, holding up a hand “Just relax, Omi. I just wanted to see if either of these two would understand.”

“Understand…what?” Hinata asked

“Well…” said Raimundo, putting his hand back behind his head and looking away “it’s like this…I’m, uh…in love with…Kimiko.”

“With Kimiko?” Omi asked

“Don’t tell her, okay?” asked Raimundo

After each one promised not to tell Kimiko, Raimundo used the Shroud of Shadows to make him and Omi disappear.

Naruto just…he just… Hinata thought, he just…kissed me…I’m so happy…he truly loves me…

Naruto slid his hand over to Hinata’s, grabbing hold of it tightly.

“Hinata…” Naruto said “you’re really nice…I really like you.”

Hinata gasped, blushing even more. She then fainted, yet again.

Later, Hinata had woken up, and the group once more gathered in front of Dojo.

“Okay, gang,” said Dojo “we’ve got a new one! It’s called the Shadow Staff. When activated, it allows whoever possesses it to become one with the shadow of another, therefore controlling it.”

As Dojo spoke, he pointed to another animation demonstrating the effects of the Shen Gong Wu. This time, it showed one figure holding a staff, then suddenly fusing with the shadow of another figure.

“So let’s quit dilly-dallyin’ and go git it!” said Clay

“Right you are, cowboy.” said Dojo, enlarging himself and allowing the group to get on. He then took off, heading out for the Shadow Staff.

Please read, review and rate! I love the Ninjashippyness of this one! *insert another fangirlish scream here*

BTW, yes, I'm a guy.
    Current fanfics:

Proving Grounds

It seems nice. but i dont really like naruto so im reading it for the xoalin showdown part. however, it seems a tad...... cheesy. also, 3 shen gong wu dont activate in one day. also, i dont get it, what's with her chest? can i be added to the PM list. i recall seeing one.

-qwerqwer

qwerqwer: Well, technically, it's actually TWO days. Guess I forgot to mention that Khlofang came in during the night. Heh heh...

Anyway...are you talking about this part?

The wires are part of Hinata's clothing. I dunno what to call them, so I just call them wires. Sure, you can be on the PM list, so long as you can review frequently.
    Current fanfics:

Proving Grounds

OMG! BEST CHAPTER YET! You go, bro! I didn't find any mistakes with either chapter, (sorry, I've been at the beach for the past week...)! Great job, bro! Yes! Naruto and Hinata finally hooked up! And, Raimundo spied on them to get tips on how to handle the same situation with Kimiko, priceless! Ooh, I sense Brushfireshipping in the next chapter.........Peace out, bro!
    Animematchmaker2... a.k.a. Klair.........

animematchmaker2: Brushfireshipping? Is that the official name of Rai x Kim shipping? Well...anyway, thanks! I'm SERIOUSLY proud of that chapter.
    Current fanfics:

Proving Grounds

I feel so bad for not reviewing sooner. I guess I never officially asked, but I don't have to, do I? I mean, if I'm not already, can I be on your PM lost?
    Reason I didn't review for sometime was because I had to update my other fic, make sure I attended all of the clubs. I don't have much time on the internet anymore, I'm always out of the house now, cursed school. And I think I'll be going to my grandma's next week, Monday-Thursday and she has no internet access at all, I'll be louck tp actually see a computer. Anyway:
    “Naruto…” Hinata whispered

Naruto kicked the other Jackbot’s head off, then as it fell, grabbed hold of Hinata’s body

“I got ya.” he said

“Naruto…” Hinata said “we’re still falling…”
    How could he forget something like that?
    Jack recovered from Naruto’s assault, then screamed

“Chameleonbot, attack!”

“I don’t take orders from a wimpy momma’s boy like you, Jack.” said the Chameleonbot, arms crossed

“This…is…humiliating.” Jack said, hands on head.
    Ooh, how pathetic and sad

Kimiko’s mind, however, wasn’t focused on thinking about the fact that Jack had gotten lamer than usual because his best robot was not obeying him. She was, instead, thinking about whether Raimundo likes her more than a friend or not. She was hoping that he did……for she liked him much more than a friend.
    Yay, first Raikim moment!
    At the Xiaolin Temple, Hinata was sitting in a room given to her and Naruto by the Xiaolin Dragons. Naruto entered, and sat down next to her.

“Naruto…” Hinata said “do you think we’ll make it back to our world?”

“Beats me.” said Naruto “But…just in case we can’t get back…”

He turned, placing a hand behind Hinata’s cheek, drawing in closer to her face. Not surprisingly, Hinata blushed to the extreme, fighting hard not to faint. Just when they were about to connect…
    Bleh, I don't know why, but this part seems extremely ooc. Naruto kissing HInata? Sorry, it wasn't a favorite part of mine.
    Raimundo suddenly seemed to appear out of nowhere, holding the Shroud of Shadows.

“Raimundo!” Omi cried, pointing accusingly at the Xiaolin Leader “That is a most dishonorable act, and is not becoming of the Xiaolin Leader!”

“Yeah, whatever.” said Raimundo, holding up a hand “Just relax, Omi. I just wanted to see if either of these two would understand.”

“Understand…what?” Hinata asked

“Well…” said Raimundo, putting his hand back behind his head and looking away “it’s like this…I’m, uh…in love with…Kimiko.”
    lol
    Raimundo spying? Bad guy! But since he wanted help to get up with Kimiko, that sounds cute enough!

SO, yah, there goes my review. Update soon!
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast