Thread: Water Stone

Default Water Stone

Where Can I find 2 Water Stones?

In which version?

I have 3xMovie Darkrai, Alamos Darkrai, Batonage Darkrai,2xMovie Shaymin, 2xMovie Regigigas for trade. PM me for offers.

Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald:
    ~There's one in the abandoned ship from what I can remember.
    ~If you dive in the diving spots, some lead to areas with shards. Find a blue shard and give it to the shard hunter in his house located between Lilycove and Mossdeep, and he'll give you a water stone.
    ~You can also find blue shards off wild Clamperl.

Fire Red/Leaf Green:
    ~You can purchase water stones at the Celedon City department store, for like 2,500 or something, at the fourth or fifth floor. (Can't remember exactly)

For R/S/E:
    You can either:
    • dive underwater, you can find a blue shard from Clamperl using Theif (That's 5% chance of getting it). Once you got a blue shard, go to the shard hunter's house at Route 124 (Between Lilycove & Mossdeep) and trade it for a water stone.

• There is one Water Stone from the abandoned ship.

• Trade it from Fire Red or Leaf Green

• Look around underwater using Itemfinder to find a blue shard, take a blue shard to a shard hunter's house.

For FR/LG:

• Just buy it from Celadon Store at the 4th Floor

©Namco 2003

There's also one in XD - I think it's in Phenac Colosseum after you spank Snattle for the first time.

www.serebii.net has heaps of info and can answer any question you have, I just found out that underwater Pokemon can hold shards from that site yesterday.