1st August 2006, 7:26 AM
Where Can I find 2 Water Stones?
1st August 2006, 7:37 AM
I have 3xMovie Darkrai, Alamos Darkrai, Batonage Darkrai,2xMovie Shaymin, 2xMovie Regigigas for trade. PM me for offers.
1st August 2006, 8:28 AM
~There's one in the abandoned ship from what I can remember.
~If you dive in the diving spots, some lead to areas with shards. Find a blue shard and give it to the shard hunter in his house located between Lilycove and Mossdeep, and he'll give you a water stone.
~You can also find blue shards off wild Clamperl.
Fire Red/Leaf Green:
~You can purchase water stones at the Celedon City department store, for like 2,500 or something, at the fourth or fifth floor. (Can't remember exactly)
1st August 2006, 2:52 PM
You can either:
- dive underwater, you can find a blue shard from Clamperl using Theif (That's 5% chance of getting it). Once you got a blue shard, go to the shard hunter's house at Route 124 (Between Lilycove & Mossdeep) and trade it for a water stone.
- There is one Water Stone from the abandoned ship.
- Trade it from Fire Red or Leaf Green
- Look around underwater using Itemfinder to find a blue shard, take a blue shard to a shard hunter's house.
- Just buy it from Celadon Store at the 4th Floor
2nd August 2006, 5:43 AM
There's also one in XD - I think it's in Phenac Colosseum after you spank Snattle for the first time.
2nd August 2006, 5:45 AM
www.serebii.net has heaps of info and can answer any question you have, I just found out that underwater Pokemon can hold shards from that site yesterday.