Thread: 8 Simple rules for dating my Wannabe Pokemon Master. [Respectshipping. PG-13]

Default 8 Simple rules for dating my Wannabe Pokemon Master. [Respectshipping. PG-13]

Yes. My 2nd fanfiction. Since my other RS fic was a...success, being the only Respectshipping fanfic to be on SPPF, I've decided to post another one, this time...a more recent one.

NOTE: It isn't fully completed yet, but it's pretty long so, it could be a Two-shot or something...when someone clears that up for me, I'll change the thread title.

Okay.

Warning: Mild swearing, shounen-ai (Boyxboy), OOCness and some illogical crack.

This fic was based on this fic.

Enjoy.
    ----------------------
    8 Simple rules for dating my wannabe Pokemon master.

Rule number one: You do not touch my “wannabe Pokemon master” in front of me. You may only glance at him, so long as it last no more than three seconds.

“Satoshi~! Could you help me and Bari-chan get the washing?” Hanako cheerfully asked her son. Satoshi, who was sitting with Shuu and Sachiko, nodded and agreed to assist his mother.

“S-Satoshi-kuuun~!” Sachiko groaned as she wrapped her arms around Satoshi’s waist, “Don’t go. I want you to stay so we can chat about stuff!!” She whined, acting like a child. Sachiko was Satoshi’s current “Girlfriend” according to her. She told everyone that he was turned on her long, flowing brunette hair.

Obviously, Mr. Clueless, more commonly known as Satoshi, was unaware of the rumours.

“Aww, come on Sachiko-chan. I need to help my kaa-san. Besides, you can chat with Shuu.” The wannabe Pokemon master replied, pointing to his green-haired friend. Sachiko mumbled as she let go of Satoshi.

“Oi.”

“Hm? What is it...Shuu, or whatever your name was?” Sachiko asked. Shuu got up slowly and glared at Sachiko.

“Never, ever touch MY wannabe Pokemon master again.” Shuu growled and cracked his knuckles.

Shortly after that, Sachiko was seen running out of Satoshi’s home screaming for her life to be spared. She was never heard of from then on.
    -------------------------------------------

Rule number two: I’m sure you’ve been told that in today’s world, sex without utilizing a ‘barrier method’ of some kind can kill you. Let me elaborate: when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I WILL kill you.

“Satoshi-kun~! Do you like having fun?” Naoko asked seductively.

“Huh? Uhh...I guess.” Satoshi replied, not understanding Naoko’s point.

“Perfect! I like to too.” Naoko answered idiotically. Shuu, who was standing the a corner of the room, gritted his teeth.

“So, what are we gonna do?” Satoshi questioned. Naoko grinned and pinned the clueless boy into the floor. “Um, hey...isn’t this a bit...”

“Naughty?” Naoko added, “Well, this is what fun is about.”

Her lips drew closer to Satoshi’s. Closer, closer, closer...until...

“Oi! Satoshi. Kasumi’s on the phone!” Shuu shouted from across the room. Satoshi pushed Naoko off and ran outside the room.

“Hmph. I could have had some fun if it weren’t for you.” Naoko blamed. Shuu, still ****** off from before, grabbed Naoko by the collar and glared at her.

“Look. Talk may be cheap, but let me tell you; Satoshi ain’t. If you’re thinking of ‘getting some’ today, tonight or any time, you’re damn wrong. If you do anything to him; you’ll have no place safe to hide. I’d be glad to dispose of you.” Shuu threatened and grabbed the pokeball holding his Absol.

(Later)

“Eh? Where’s Naoko?” Satoshi asked.
    ---------------------------------------

Rule number three: I have no doubt you are popular, with many opportunities to date other people. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my wannabe Pokemon master. Otherwise, once you have gone out with him, you will continue to date no one but him until he is finished with you. If you make him cry, I will make YOU cry.

“Hmm...” Shuu mumbled as he sat on the brown, vicious beanbag chair, for no logical reason of course.

“Yeah...”

“Hm?” Shuu questioned, “Who’s that?” After many attempts, the young coordinator managed to get up. He edged himself towards the door, ensuring that no one on the other side would notice.

“Yeah. Should I? I’ve been with Satoshi for 2 weeks...seems rather mean to leave him immediately” Haruhi, Satoshi’s new apparent ‘girlfriend’, replied to her pink and sparkly cellphone. “Hm, yeah I guess I should leave him. He doesn’t seem to get my love for him...but, that’s pretty awesome...wait, you’re right; you’re totally correct! I’ll leave him now!” She exclaimed and hung up. Haruhi flicked several strands of her black hair behind her shoulders and walked towards the door.

“Hm.” Shuu growled.

“Oh, Shuu-kun, hi! Do you know where Satoshi is? I wanna-“

“Break up with him?” Shuu finished.

“...No no no! Of course not,” Haruhi answered uncomfortably, laughing rather weakly afterwards.

“Right.” The coordinator replied, the sarcasm slowly dripping down his mouth.

“Great. So...do you know where he is?”

“No. However, I do know one thing...” Shuu answered. Haruhi blinked in confusion. “I don’t think it’s wise to leave Satoshi know. Do you want to know why?”

“Why?”

“Because, if you leave, Satoshi might cry; and if Satoshi cries, I’ll make you cry...very badly.” Shuu threatened. His cold, heartless expression gave the young female many chills down her spine. Shuu crackled evilly at the scared Haruhi and preceeded towards yet another door several steps away.

...You know, it was funny. Haruhi ran out screaming, crashed into an incoming bicycle and was never heard of from then on.

Don’t get it? Well, poor Satoshi never found out, neither did he find about his psychotic friend.
    ----------------------------------------------------

Rule number four: I will chaperone. I will be at his side at all times. At ALL times.

“Pfft, why should *he* come?” Kurai asked cockily.

“Why shouldn’t he?” Satoshi asked back.

“Well,” She replied; placing her pink fingernailed hands on her hips, “You *should* be paying more attention to me than...well that guy!” She added as pointed at Shuu, standing several metres behind her.

“Hmph. Violation of rules 2 and 4.” Shuu mumbled to himself.

“Well, can’t I pay attention to both of you? I mean, we’re all friends.” Satoshi replied thickly. Both Shuu and Kurai couldn’t help but mumble “Clueless idiot” under their breaths.

“Aww, come on Satoshi. Puhleeeaaaaassssseeeee???” Kurai begged.

Satoshi sighed, “Okay, fine. I don’t want ya to be sad.”

“Yay!” Kurai screamed and hugged Satoshi ever so hard.

“*****...” Shuu growled, “But, I’ll let that Kurai know who she’s dealing with...”
    ------------------------------------

“Konban wa! Hm? Shuu-kun. What up?” Cried the familiar voice of one well-known eccentric coordinator; in simpler words, Harley.

“Hello Harley. I want you to help me with something...” Shuu requested, looking rather evil at the moment...
    ----------------------------------

“Wah! Sugoi!” Kurai exclaimed as she saw the private dining room her friends had reserved, “I can’t believe Chiyo and Reira actually did this for me- I mean, us.” Kurai emphasised the last part with much enthusiasm.

“Uhh...Kurai, are you okay? You’re sure acting weird.” Satoshi asked.

“Ohh, don’t worry. I’m just...excited.” The tall raven haired female replied, saying the last word seductively.

Satoshi simply blinked.

“Look, I’m just glad we’re here okay?” Kurai answered, sounding more and more ticked off by the minute.

“Ohh!” Satoshi exclaimed, “Too bad Shuu isn’t here...”

Suddenly, for no apparent - or logical - reason, the door behind the couple opened ever so suddenly. There stood a rather, tall female. She had slick, silky purple flowing hair. Her eyes glistened so bright in the light; they could almost burn you through. Plus, she had a voice of an angel...

“Oh Satoshi-kuuuuunnnn~!” The woman replied.

...Actually, maybe not.

“Uh...hi.” Satoshi greeted.

“...hi?” Kurai added.

“Ooh Satoshi-kun~! Are you cheating on me~?! How could you?!” The woman cried, literally bawling her eyes out.

“Uhh...cheating?” Satoshi asked, raising an eyebrow, “I’ve never met you...”

Silence.

“So, who are you?” he asked idiotically. Both women fell onto the ground anime style.

“Oh dear lord, how could you forget me?! I’m Haley! Haaaaaleeeeeey” She answered.

“Haley? Who is this woman?” Kurai questioned the Pokemon trainer, “Since when did you like OLDER women?!?!” She added, shaking Satoshi furiously. Both Kurai and Haley stared at each other, sparks flying around them viciously.

“Uh...minnasan...” Satoshi stuttered.

“WHAT?!” Haley and Kurai shouted. Satoshi whimpered in fear after that. To think, this is how scary girls could be, he thought.

“Satoshi!” Cried another voice from the door. This time, it was Shuu, looking rather exhausted. “This Haley person brought me here for some strange and illogical reason. Do you want to come out with me? Maybe we can save ourselves...!” He panted.

“Uh, sure. I don’t want to get hurt or anything like that...” Satoshi answered and, along with his Green haired friend, ran out like...like a Slugma on wheels.

“Satoshi! Where are you going?!” Kurai cried.

“Somewhere! I don’t think I should see you anymore! It’s kinda scaring me..!” Satoshi answered whilst running like mad. The door shut right after both boys, tired and apparently confused, exited the room. Haley on the other hand, had fun poking fun at Kurai for losing her “boyfriend”.

Little did both Kurai and Satoshi know, this “Haley” was simply...well, let’s say...you know who.
    --------------------------------------------

Phew, that was long as. Be sure to wait for Rules five, six, seven and finally, eight. I'll be sure to get it done and then put it with this part (Somehow). You could think of each rule as one chapter...sorta. >>;;

Again, review, help or just fangirl at the Respectshipping love.

Other interests and HSC preparations have prompted me to be inactive. T3T

But you can still find me here yo~
    Or the usual places (MSN, Facebook, etc.)

Another RS Fic from you! <3

But anyway, xD @ the rules Shuu had. Shuu was acting so vicious and all, with Satoshi being so clueless. XD

“Never, ever touch MY wannabe Pokemon master again.” Shuu growled and cracked his knuckles.

Shortly after that, Sachiko was seen running out of Satoshi’s home screaming for her life to be spared. She was never heard of from then on.
    XDDDD

“Look. Talk may be cheap, but let me tell you; Satoshi ain’t. If you’re thinking of ‘getting some’ today, tonight or any time, you’re damn wrong. If you do anything to him; you’ll have no place safe to hide. I’d be glad to dispose of you.” Shuu threatened and grabbed the pokeball holding his Absol.

(Later)

“Eh? Where’s Naoko?” Satoshi asked.
    Satoshi acted so...kawaii/innocent xD

“Satoshi!” Cried another voice from the door. This time, it was Shuu, looking rather exhausted. “This Haley person brought me here for some strange and illogical reason. Do you want to come out with me? Maybe we can save ourselves...!” He panted.

“Uh, sure. I don’t want to get hurt or anything like that...” Satoshi answered and, along with his Green haired friend, ran out like...like a Slugma on wheels.
    XDDD Shuu has a way with everything.

The four rules were kawaii/cute with Shuu planning all those stuff/Satoshi being innocent, which makes him cuter. XDDD

Can't wait for the other rules, five, six, seven and eight. ^_^

Cecilia-Chan~
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)

Yes another RS fic! And I'm the 2nd to review! XD

Rule number three: I have no doubt you are popular, with many opportunities to date other people. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my wannabe Pokemon master. Otherwise, once you have gone out with him, you will continue to date no one but him until he is finished with you. If you make him cry, I will make YOU cry.
    Bwahahahahaha XDDDD

Ooh, Misty and May, move out! Drew isn't going to let you touch "his wannabe pokemon master!"

Rule number four: I will chaperone. I will be at his side at all times. At ALL times.
    What, Ash can't get any privacy?

Little did both Kurai and Satoshi know, this “Haley” was simply...well, let’s say...you know who.
    Haley was Harley!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDD

I'm sorry if I made a crappy review but seriously, I love this fic. Really great title!
    8 Simple rules for dating my wannabe Pokemon master.
    lol

Ash is soooo clueless.
    SO far, I am lovin your RS fics, WE NEED MOOOORE!
    lol, again.
    I can't wait until you get up the next 4 rules!
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

This is pretty much just...fangirling from me. ^^;

LOL, Shuu is so possessive. But imo, I can actually picture him being possessive around Satoshi if they really were in a relationship.

...*falls over laughing* XDDDDD;;

“Because, if you leave, Satoshi might cry; and if Satoshi cries, I’ll make you cry...very badly.” Shuu threatened. His cold, heartless expression gave the young female many chills down her spine. Shuu crackled evilly at the scared Haruhi and preceeded towards yet another door several steps away.

...You know, it was funny. Haruhi ran out screaming, crashed into an incoming bicycle and was never heard of from then on.

Don’t get it? Well, poor Satoshi never found out, neither did he find about his psychotic friend.
    Just LMAO. Poor Haruhi, though. Shuu really scared her. But I guess no one messes with his wannabe pokemon master. =<

I was ROFLing when Shuu used Harley to get Satoshi to run away with him. Haley...LOL. Poor Satoshi, good thing he has Shuu. XDD;;

I can't wait for the next rules!

omg. that fic made me laugh soo much. you are such a good writer! There are too many quotes I wanna use, so I will just tell you that I thought overall it was funny and brill!

My favourite part was the "Haley" bit lol.

can I be on the PM list please?

~CuteDrew667~
    xoxoxo

Samantha Jane
    Facebook

CuteDrew667, Since this is a two-shot...or so, I might not have a PM list. Of course, I'll PM you when the next part comes. xD *Acts illogical*.

Hehe, rule number four was quite confusing for myself. But, Haley made me smile.

I might take sometime to post the next part...since I have school tests and other stuff. I might be able to finish it today, IF I'm focusing on it...xDD;;;;

oooh, a two-shot. well, thanks, I look forward to the next part! I absolutely adore the program 8 Simple Rules neway, so i was drawn to this fic from the title anyway.

and even though the circumstances are very different because Shuu isn't Satoshi's dad, the similarities between the way Shuu acts in the fic, to the way Paul acts on the tv show is brill! You have done great at making your own great fic, and getting good inspiration from the tv series and staying fithful to it somehow.

I hope that made sense lol.

~CuteDrew667~

xoxoxoxo

Samantha Jane
    Facebook

I squealed after reading this! So cute! RS is starting to grow on me, and your fic gave me the little extra push. I went to the story you got the inspiration from, and by the looks of it can't wait for the second installment. At first I was confused thinking the peso with the rules was Delia XD, but started to love it when i realized it was Drew. The 'Haley' part was hilarious! Who knew that harley and Drew would ever team up!

Et Volia. Here's the second and final part of 8 Simple Rules for dating my Wannabe Pokemon Master.

Warning: Shounen-ai (Boyxboy), slight OOCness and mild swearing.
    --------------------
    8 Simple Rules for dating my Wannabe Pokemon Master.

Rule number five: You WILL do what he wants to do, WHEN he wants to do it, whether you want to or NOT.

“Hey Akina, wanna go to the museum? They’re having a special on how Pokemon came to this world!” Satoshi asked joyfully. His tall, gothic friend snorted.

“That’s such a stup...“ She trailed off slowly as she noticed Shuu looking rather ****** at her. Shuu carefully picked up a rose which a sharp - very sharp - thorns and aimed it towards Akina’s forehead. The coordinator grinned evilly and prepared to throw his deadly weapon of doom. “...pendous idea! That sound like a stupendous idea. I love it. Let’s go!”

Shuu smirked, throwing the rose away and running off.

Satoshi looked back, bewildered.
    ----------------------------------------------

Rule number six: Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a normal green haired kid, but when it comes to any issue relating to my wannabe Pokemon master, I am the all- knowing merciless god of your universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have many deadly roses, pokemon, and a whole bunch of acres behind the house. Do not trifle with me.

“Ya know, you don’t have to come Shuu-san. We’ll just be going having dinner, the movies and that’s all. I’ll be sure to bring Satoshi-kun home early.” Ruuta, Satoshi’s new friend, replied. Shuu, who was standing at the door, shifted his attention towards the small vehicle behind Ruuta.

There stood a van. A small, spacey van.

Dinner, movies, van...home early ain’t gonna fit in there, Shuu thought and sighed loudly.

“Look. I’ll be blunt. Since I’m in a good mood today, I’ll give you 10 seconds to leave, along with *that* thing, my and Satoshi’s sight. If you don’t leave within these 10 seconds, I’ll have no choice but...” Shuu looked closer into Ruuta’s eyes and whispered, “Eliminate the competition...if you get my drift.” He then grabbed a rock several centimetres away. Shuu squeeze the rock hard and in a matter of time, crushed the rock. The ****** off coordinator chucked the rock fragments at poor Ruuta and chuckled evilly under his breath.

...Ruuta was smart. He; oh my god yes he, left the residence in record time.

Shuu couldn’t help but clap for himself.
    ----------------------------------------------

Rule number seven: Be afraid. Be very afraid.

“Oi Shuu. Are you threatening my new friends?” Satoshi asked.

“Why would I do that?” Shuu asked. It wasn’t truth nor lie, it was simply a question.

“But, that seem so...scared and frantic. Why?” Satoshi responded.

“I dunno. Maybe they’re on drugs.” Shuu answered, looking left and right for added effect. Satoshi laughed and patted his friend’s head.

“You’re funny. You know that? That’s why I think you’re an awesome friend.” He replied and turned around to his current “New friend”.

Shuu glared at the short young female that Satoshi was talking to. He grabbed his ‘deadly weapon of doom’ and pricked himself on purpose. He then licked the blood dripping for his finger and grinned evilly at Mitsumi. His message was clear: I’m going to get you...bad.

Mitsumi gulped and backed away as Satoshi was talking to her. Satoshi looked at his new friend strangely and turned his towards Shuu.

The young coordinator whistled a somewhat eerie tone, which gave Mitsumi the chills. Satoshi stared at both of them, confused. Mitsumi, knowing that her doom was coming, ran out of the room and screamed to be saved.

“I think I shouldn’t leave you alone with my new friends.” Satoshi replied.
    ---------------------------------------------------

Rule number eight: Don’t call him, I’ll call you.

Shuu groaned as he saw the incoming Instant Message popping out on Satoshi’s computer. What an obsessed freak this girl is, he thought.

krazyboutu: omg lyk hi satoshi-kun!! it’s yuna!

krazyboutu: satoshi-kun? Lyk where r u???

krazyboutu: hello??!?! r u dere??

Sigh, “This is irritating. Why didn’t Satoshi just sign off?” Shuu asked himself, sounding rather annoyed. “I need to get rid of her...” he replied and placed his hands on the keyboard in front of him.

GettoDaze: Like, hi dere. Soz, I was busy

krazyboutu: yay! i was worried satoshi-kun. ur my bf after all. *Heart*

GettoDaze: ...lol

GettoDaze: anyways, I have something to talk bout wif u.

“Stupid chatspeaking Satoshi...” Shuu growled.

krazyboutu: omg wat?

GettoDaze: I h8 u. Ur strange. Plus, I already have some1 I like. So dere. kthxbai.

krazyboutu: omg wat?! But, I thought dat we were a couple!

[krazyboutu has been blocked from your list]

“Phew. Now, to delete her stupid emails.” Shuu replied, and with a click of the mouse, all except one email remained.

“Oi. Shuu!”

“Hm? Oh, Satoshi.”

“What ya doing?” Satoshi asked happily.

“Just, closing some windows and stuff...that’s what friends do I guess...” Shuu answered, looking down onto the keyboard.

“Oh...kay.” Said Satoshi and glanced at the computer screen, “Hey. I have an email.” He exclaimed and pushed Shuu away from the computer.

-----

POKEMON TRAINERS UNITE!

Come and meet other inspiring Pokemon masters at the Pkmn Trainer party of the century! Learn strategies, train your Pokemon, teach new tricks to others!

Remember, bring a friend with you. You wouldn’t want to get lonely with strangers now wouldn’t you?

Commences at 5 pm today! Have fun and learn new tricks!

Hostess: Hoshika Hidaka, A fellow and proud Pokemon trainer.

POKEMON GETTO DAZE~!!

------

“Hm, sounds interesting eh Shuu? I was going to invite my new friend Yuna but,” He checked his IM contact list, “she doesn’t seem to be there. Oh well...” Satoshi replied sadly.

“Hmph. Too bad then.” Shuu responded in a “Who gives a damn” tone and placed his arms behind his head.

“Hmm...hey, Shuu...”

“Yeah?” The coordinator asked.

“Wanna come with me to the party? I mean, there’s no one else I can ask.” Satoshi questioned. Shuu blushed slightly and chuckled.

“Sure,” He answered and smiled.

“I’d love to come...Satoshi-kun.”

Owari.

---------------------------------

The Hostess Hoshika has completed her fanfic. She stuffed the last rule and she apologises. She hated the chatspeaking just like Shuu, but she believes that *that* is how Satoshi speaks on MSN/AIM/IM/Etc. *Ends 3rd person mode*

I was planning on making a sequel, but...Crazy!Satoshi and Clueless!Shuu? I don't think so.

Comments on Comments.

CuteDrew667, I've never watched "8 Simple Rules" actually. =O It airs here in Aus, but I never seem interested in it.

Uzamaki Hinata, Like, hah...of course Satoshi can have his privacy. If's he's alone with himself, Haruka, Kasumi or Shuu, that's fine. Any other girl...or guy, would suffer a terrible twist of fate by...god knows what. That includes Shuu's "Deadly weapon of doom" ;D

I might write more RS fics depending on the feedback. The only problem is that I have blank ideas now...Help would be nice. xPP

Four sweet, sweet words to finish.
    Review, help or fangirl. <3

EDIT: My computer's acting funny...so if anything weird has happened...tell me NOW. =O
    Last edited by Hoshika; 3rd August 2006 at 2:22 PM.

XD Love the next few rules. <3~

“That’s such a stup...“ She trailed off slowly as she noticed Shuu looking rather ****** at her. Shuu carefully picked up a rose which a sharp - very sharp - thorns and aimed it towards Akina’s forehead. The coordinator grinned evilly and prepared to throw his deadly weapon of doom. “...pendous idea! That sound like a stupendous idea. I love it. Let’s go!”
    XDDD Like I said before, Shuu has a way with everything. What's a 'stupendous' , anyway? XD

“I dunno. Maybe they’re on drugs.” Shuu answered, looking left and right for added effect. Satoshi laughed and patted his friend’s head.
    Drugs? XD And aw, Satoshi patted Shuu's head. XD

The conversation on MSN/AIM/IM with Shuu was pretty funny. XD But I hated the chatspeak. D: And Satoshi talks like that? 0o

“Hmm...hey, Shuu...”

“Wanna come with me to the party? I mean, there’s no one else I can ask.” Satoshi questioned. Shuu blushed slightly and chuckled.

Owari.
    Aw... <3~

Every RS fic you do is so Kawaii. <3 Do more! xD And nah, I have no ideas for fanfics. D:
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)

Talking

I reviewed to this yesterday, but I guess it didn't come through.
    Anyway, here goes!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshika View Post
    I agree with ~Cecilia~, Drew, I mean Shuu has a way with everything. And it's good that you got him to use a rose, Shuu's signiture.

Rule number six: Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a normal green haired kid, but when it comes to any issue relating to my wannabe Pokemon master, I am the all- knowing merciless god of your universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have many deadly roses, pokemon, and a whole bunch of acres behind the house. Do not trifle with me.
    What is he saying? That he can kill her and no one will know.

Dinner, movies, van...home early ain’t gonna fit in there, Shuu thought and sighed loudly.
    I think I know what Ruuta is planning to do with Satoshi.

...Ruuta was smart. He; oh my god yes he, left the residence in record time.
    WTF
    Ruuta is a guy?!
    Wow, didn't see that coming.

“Oi Shuu. Are you threatening my new friends?” Satoshi asked.
    Yes! Yes he is!
    “I think I shouldn’t leave you alone with my new friends.” Satoshi replied.
    Satoshi is catching on!

krazyboutu: omg lyk hi satoshi-kun!! it’s yuna!

krazyboutu: satoshi-kun? Lyk where r u???

krazyboutu: hello??!?! r u dere??
    XDDD
    I thought Satoshi didn't have girlfriends.

XDDDDDDD
    He was sooooo waiting for that!

Uzamaki Hinata, Like, hah...of course Satoshi can have his privacy. If's he's alone with himself, Haruka, Kasumi or Shuu, that's fine. Any other girl...or guy, would suffer a terrible twist of fate by...god knows what. That includes Shuu's "Deadly weapon of doom" ;D
    Oh, okay.
    Thanks for answering my Q
    But it would be funny if Satoshi got hooked up with Kasumi or Haruka or both, and Shuu got jelous.
    Now that's a fic I would love to read! XD

But I love this fic too. It's sooo funny and the 8 rules were hillarious!
    But mostly I lvoe the title!
    8 simple rules for dating my wannabe pokemon master
    XD
    Another great fic Hoshika! I only wish that there were more RS fics out there.
    Last edited by Uzamaki Hinata; 4th August 2006 at 4:14 PM. Reason: made a mistake
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

Smile

yay! Satoshi and Shuu are finally going somewhere ALONE!

as for ur comment on my comment. lol, wow guess you must be psycic about 8 simple rules.

I loved this fic, and i hope you write another Respectshipping one soon, or of course with my obsession, contestshipping lol.

~CuteDrew667~
    xoxoxoxo

Samantha Jane
    Facebook

Wow, that was cute. It was my first RS fic and it made me feel "welcome" to the pairing. I thought that it was funny how Shuu would "chase" away the girl/boy friends of Satoshi's. Nice work and I can't wait for the next RS fic from you.
    "Y'all smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die." -Alaska Young (Looking For Alaska)

Contestshipping
    <3
    Andrew James Vivelo
    eleven.six.oheight

Quote Originally Posted by ~Cecilia~ View Post
    XD Love the next few rules. <3~

XDDD Like I said before, Shuu has a way with everything. What's a 'stupendous' , anyway? XD
    From Dictionary.com.
    Stupendous adj.
    1. Of astounding force, volume, degree, or excellence; marvelous.
    2. Amazingly large or great; huge.

x3

Quote Originally Posted by ~Cecilia~ View Post
    The conversation on MSN/AIM/IM with Shuu was pretty funny. XD But I hated the chatspeak. D: And Satoshi talks like that? 0o
    I don't know if Satoshi would talk like that, but even the intelligent people I've met chatspeak so...D:

Quote Originally Posted by Uzamaki Hinata
    XDDD
    I thought Satoshi didn't have girlfriends.
    Well he didn't. The girls...and guy who hung out with Satoshi assumed that they were his girlfriend/boyfriend. xDDDD Everyone thought that...cept t3h lil' clueless Satoshi-kun. <3