Page 107 of 111 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111 LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 2764

Thread: What manga series are you reading as of now?

Shokugeki no Soma.

HOW CAN COOKING MANGA BE THIS GOOD?
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

I'm currently reading Bleach, Naruto, and Fairy Tail. I must say I am quite enjoying them.

I've been reading Naoki Urasawa's Monster and I'm almost at the end, and my god, it is so fantastic.
    deviantART Profile

Fox's Art: Legendz, Pokémon, and Sherlock artwork - updated 2/6/14

3DSFriend Code: 2921-9102-7855
    Please PM me if you add me, so I can return the favor.

Claims: Favorite Video Game-Persona 4: the Golden
    Favorite Video Game Character-Yu Narukami

^ I have of yet to read the manga, but I love the anime. Far as I know, the anime stayed true to the manga.

Still caught up with Higurashi, but I'm also reading/re-reading some of my manga. I've been in a collecting mood, so I've been getting back into Tokyo Mew Mew (which I'm almost finished with) and Katsu Aki's Escaflowne as I slowly buy more volumes. I also got into Shaman King and fairly recently Death Note for the first time since I was a freshman/sophomore. I'm not that far into them, but I've been loving the two thus far.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

One piece, Soul Eater, Fruits Basket, and Naruto.

Pretty much just Bakuman. It set the bar so high its hard to read anything else haha.

I can't wait till the final volume comes out, though apparently, if its not a misprint, the back of volume 18 says it comes out about a year from now
    ----------------------------------

Finished Monster the other day, which was fantastic. Starting Claymore today and that'll probably axe murder my time.
    deviantART Profile

Fox's Art: Legendz, Pokémon, and Sherlock artwork - updated 2/6/14

3DSFriend Code: 2921-9102-7855
    Please PM me if you add me, so I can return the favor.

Claims: Favorite Video Game-Persona 4: the Golden
    Favorite Video Game Character-Yu Narukami

Currently reading Death Note. My friend sure knows good manga stuff.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

It only took about a week, started from chapter 1, to finally catch up (which isn't as fortunate as I'd hope) to the current chapter of The World Only God Knows (chapter 230) Yup, got that much time on my hands, but it's actually a pretty good read.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    Currently reading Death Note. My friend sure knows good manga stuff.
    should watch the anime. the animation was so good

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    It only took about a week, started from chapter 1, to finally catch up (which isn't as fortunate as I'd hope) to the current chapter of The World Only God Knows (chapter 230) Yup, got that much time on my hands, but it's actually a pretty good read.
    im currently catching up on this to. the second i finished season 2 of the anime i started the manga cause season 3 of the anime is going to skip a ton of content >.<

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    should watch the anime. the animation was so good
    I'll consider that.

Currently reading Heaven's Lost Property/Sora no Otoshimono. I picked this one up from my friend's bookshelf.

Well i kinda regret it but now im fully caught up on "The World God Only Knows" i regret it cause i wish there was more out cause now i have to wait for the newest chapters >.<

I finished Tokyo Mew Mew. I thought it was cute, nothing too great now that I'm older. For the heck of it, I may go after the two-volume sequel. Meanwhile, looks like I'm going to go on a break from Escaflowne here soon, and I'm getting back into Cardcaptor Sakura as I'm almost halfway done with the series. And very slowly I'm going back into Fruits Basket as I need four more volumes. I've also been thinking about getting Chobits, as I've read it online and liked it. All eight volumes are four bucks when used, so that shouldn't take too long to collect when I get around to it.

I don't know what else I'll want to read, though, once I finish a few series.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Soul Eater, trying to catch up. On chapter 88 now. ^_^
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

I wanted to read the New Prince of Tennis but I remember only seeing a few episodes of the Prince of Tennis so I started that again. Only on chapter 12. Still catching up on Detective Conan as well. Got to chapter 650. Nearly there!
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I hope they continue Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai (the manga version)... I liked the 19 chapters that are out so far :/

Which reminded me that I really should start reading Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? considering I liked the anime.

Well i kinda regret it but now im fully caught up on "The World God Only Knows" i regret it cause i wish there was more out cause now i have to wait for the newest chapters >.<
    Such is the life of a manga reader *tears* At least the next chapter should be out sometime this month ^_^
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Such is the life of a manga reader *tears* At least the next chapter should be out sometime this month ^_^
    chapter should be out around june 19. so by next week

ENJOY IT.

ENJOY IT TO ITS FULLLLLLLLLEST. D8 xD

I"m reading naruto, bleach, the world god only knows...
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    ENJOY IT.

ENJOY IT TO ITS FULLLLLLLLLEST. D8 xD

I"m reading naruto, bleach, the world god only knows...
    cant enjoy it when im caught up D: now i wanna know more!!! well atleast goddess arc will be animated so that will be cool even tho its skipping alot of captures >.<. i cant wait for the newest chapter.

im Reading
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, World God Only Knows, Attack on Titans

Currently reading One Piece. Having just watched an episode of it, I thought I should take time to read as well.

Since my local bookstore closed down, Bakuman is about all I've been able to get my hands on as far as ones I want to read. Might very well be my favorite manga in existence!

I'm counting the days till the final volume comes out, only about a month left!
    ----------------------------------

Reading Hajime No Ippo's 98th volume. Fighting spirit huh... I'm gonna need it.

Well finally caught up to the Soul Eater manga and now its going to end in 2 months cause it only has 2 chapters left :P.

As of right now I'm reading Naruto, Bleach, Fairy tail and Attack on Titan.
    3DS FC: 2637-9986-5257 (Alpha Sapphire)
    IGN: Kirito

I finished Escaflowne yesterday when both of the last two volumes arrived. I actually liked it. It's completely different from the anime (granted, it's based off the original concept), but it was still an interesting story nevertheless. It got a bit confusing because I hadn't read the series all in one sitting, so I was forgetting stuff.

Finishing up Card Captor Sakura with two more volumes to go, and then I'm thinking on getting another short series called Forbidden Dance (always wanted to read it). I'm going to the Half-Price Bookstore this evening, so the last two volumes of it should still be there unless something else catches my eye. If they're still there and I buy them, the other two volumes are inexpensive on Amazon. I would be able to finish it rather quickly. (I should finish Wish first, though...)
    I survived Pupa.

Page 107 of 111 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111 LastLast